• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her New Master

Her New Master

It's been about a week since we first made contact with each other. You said you were submissive, and indeed you did reveal yourself to me as truly submissive. I put you on notice of my requirements. You clearly understood the role I would require you to play...you instinctively knew your duties as my slave. But you were not entirely compliant. You took some liberties very unbecoming of a true slave. You let another Master...a false Master...have his way with you. I might excuse that as youthful exuberance, or possibly naivete. Or I could take note of it and only reprimand you lightly. I might also punish you severely.

As your new Master, I'm undecided on my preferred course. I do enjoy the robustness of your plump behind, and you are a rather fetching specimen overall. Your charms tend to temper my anger over your insolent behavior. Nevertheless, you need to understand your role in terms that have more permanence. You need to grasp that there are limits to my tolerance. It is time you had an object lesson in the proper behavior of slaves.

In no uncertain terms, I tell you that you must meet with me tonight. Not to get acquainted. Not to get instruction. But to be disciplined. You demurely agree. I tell you to be there at 8pm.

As instructed, you arrive in a tight skirt, no panties, black nylons, garter belt and heels. You are in a low cut top that draws one's eye to your very ample bosom. Your lips are in ruby red lipstick. Felatio lipstick! Your hair flows quite alluringly to your shoulders and slightly beyond. Also as instructed, you are adorned with a diamond studded black leather collar, and long, dangly, diamond earrings. You are at once gorgeous and slutty...your new Master's favorite look!

I offer you a drink. A sort of punch. You accept and take a seat across from me in the living room.

You are anxious to please me, but a little uneasy about just what it is that you will have to do. You are also uneasy just thinking about being in my presence. The mere thought gives you tingles along your neck and back. Your nipples perk up too, and your pussy and ass feel an emptiness that longs to be filled.

You are feeling a little dizzy. You go into a bit of a blackout period...you are not sure where you are or how you got here.

Then you find yourself in a nearly empty room. There is an overhead light, a gym mat on the floor, and one wall that is a mirror. The other walls are in shadow...there are no windows.

You see yourself in the mirror. Your skirt is gone and so is your blouse. Your hair is tied back tightly and your eyes are done in blue mascara and long fake lashes that bat when you blink. Your wonderfully full lips are glossed in ruby red...but they glow eerily, almost like neon. You are standing near the wall opposite the mirror...waiting with much anticipation...but for what you don't know. Your pussy is moist...you are resisting the urge to touch yourself.

At last the door opens and in I come. I have on leather pants with a snap-down removable crotch, but my torso is bare...as are my feet for some inexplicable reason. I'm wearing a small-billed black leather cap and a collar much like yours. I'm brandishing a riding crop that I tap to my thigh as I enter. My pectorals flex with each tap. You'd love to tongue them.

I notice you taking pleasure in the sight of my body and reprimand you for it. You will not look at me unless I grant you permission!

I direct you to stand on the mat in the middle of the room, your back to the mirror, arms at your sides. Yes sir, you reply. With eyes to the floor, you move to the center. Unbeknownst to you, I take considerable pleasure in watching your lush hips and splendid derriere gyrate as you walk in your exaggerated heels. The flexing of your nylon sheathed calves is a further enhancement. I feel a twinge in my loins.

Once at the center, I do a more detailed inspection of the specimen before me. I check the tightness of the clamp on your hair, run the back of my fingers over your nipples taking note of their response. Your nipples are protruding magnificently...begging for attention. I cup up one breast, let it fall, then the other. Whenever I touch you you shudder. You find my sexual energy overpowering!

I run the tip of the riding crop along your neck and down to the shoulder. I tap it lightly, then proceed to run it down one arm, then the other. I view your backside in the mirror...the robust cheeks of your apple bottom...and marvel at your shapely legs. You have no indication whether I approve of you or not. Your focus is on the floor and on obeying any and all of my commands.

I move to your backside. Trail the riding crop down along your spine to the first curve of your lovely ass. Tap you there. Trail it down one cheek then to your inner thigh just below your now dripping pussy. I put the flat edge against the skin and descend it to the stocking top. Hesitate, then slide it in between the black nylon and the white flesh. You shudder once again. A drop of your juices slowly makes its way down your inner thigh until it contacts the riding crop. I lift it back to your shoulder for another tap...while leaning in just close enough for you to feel my breath on the back of your neck. You want to touch yourself very badly.

I command you to bend at the waist. You immediately comply. I place the back of my hand against your ass, then run my forefinger along your crack. The meaty cheeks spread slightly to accommodate the thickness of my finger.

I tell you to kneel on the mat, then to go down on all fours. Yes sir, you reply. I tell you to place your cheek to the mat and to pooch your ass up for my inspection. You do, as you relish being under my control.

I fondle your fleshy mounds, measure their mass in my hands. I squeeze one, pinching it up between my fingers and thumb, then shake the bulge...jiggle it, drop it, then take another grip and do it again. I move to the other cheek and do the same. When you least expect it, I slap it! Only to take it up again for more fondling.

My finger moves down into and along your now open crack...touching your anus ever so lightly. You wiggle your ass with the pleasure.

I slap you again! Harder! You feel a sting across your ass. Not severe, but just enough to excite you. You wiggle more...give a little squeak of delight. I slap the other cheek a little harder! You gasp. Quiet slave!, I reprimand.

I place my bare foot on your neck as I reach for my paddle. It is time for your punishment, I say. You moan. You know what is to come. The first blow is little more than a tap. The next a little harder. The third has a numbing effect. Continued paddling soon has you in a trance...a sort of cross between ecstasy and pain. Your meaty ass cheeks pink up quickly. My foot on your neck and my command of your bottom has you in full surrender. I possess you completely. You're imagining what it would be like if I were to take you now...my powerful cock entering you from the rear, penetrating you to your center.

You catch a glimpse in the mirror of my bulging manhood straining against my leather pants. I remove my foot from your neck and command you to kneel before me. I pop the snaps on my removable crotch to expose my stiff dong. You gasp again! I grab your hair at the clamp and guide your neon lips to the bulbous head! You tongue it hungrily. I pull you away. You are to receive only a taste.

I pull your head back by your lovely tresses and bend down to slither my tongue into your mouth....but only for a second. I quickly pull it out and twist your head away from me. I straddle your back and lower my pulsating cock to align it with your magnificent ass! You arch your back to better expose the entrance to your warm love hole. As the head makes contact with your gaping anus, you squeal and wiggle your ass cheeks. You hear a low grunt in my throat. I'm a stud mounting his mare! I apply some pressure to open you up some more. You wiggle again. The head slips in. Your sheath expands to accommodate my thickness as the full length of the shaft works its way in. My balls dangle against your slick wet pussy from behind. I find the sight of my full length buried between your ass cheeks to be very much to my liking. I stroke in and out...you groan with the pleasure. You are filled up with cock...seemingly all the way to your throat. You feel totally penetrated!

I pull your head back by the hair with one hand and swat your undulating ass with the other. You yelp! Thank you, sir, you blurt. I swat you again. And again! You thank me for each swat. The sting of the swatting and the sensation of fullness provided by my cock pounding in your ass is taking you to a new level. You could easily cum, and cum good, but you dare not do so without my permission.

The swatting of your ass has me in an elevated state too. My shaft sliding in and out of your tight hole is providing maximum stimulation to my cock. My balls are wet from your pussy juices as the whole ensemble jerks and bangs you with each thrust! My breathing becomes shallower and more rapid. I'm heaving now. I'm going to cum! Your beautiful ass is too much for me to withstand any longer! I convulse! You squeal! Now very rapid, rabbit-like strokes, then a huge burst of cum...my thick load blasts deep into your ass! You moan and gasp! Jerking against me! Oh sir! May I cum?, you plead. Yes, I respond.

You shudder! You heave against me as quivering squeaks emanate from your mouth and your eyes roll back in ecstasy. Your whole body convulses! You push back against me, opening to me to thrust into you even more deeply. You've not felt so thoroughly fucked in a very long time.

You've weathered your punishment in an exemplary way. And you've satisfied your Master's lust for your luscious ass. You've passed every test. Your new Master is quite pleased with his new slave. His devious mind is already conjuring new scenarios of debauchery with you. This is only the beginning.

You feel like you're coming out of a trance now...regaining some equilibrium. What was in that drink?!

I tell you to get dressed, which you do with some haste. God, if anyone knew you were here doing all these delisciously naughty things, you would die! You are both drawn to and repulsed by me! You want to flee and you also have the urge to throw yourself at me again! Your mind is disordered by what just happened, but your lust for it is not.

You will be back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her New Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds