• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kerry's Morning Discovery Ch. 02

Kerry's Morning Discovery Ch. 02

12

When last we spoke -- or I posted, actually -- I'd been talking about the surprise I got when I'd woken up on Saturday morning, after driving to my family's home for a long weekend from college. The surprise was the fact I'd caught both Elise and Zack, my mother and brother, in his room as she knelt on the floor between his naked legs, sucking happily away on his hard cock!

What was a further surprise was that not only was I turned on as fuck, watching them sex it up, but Mom had been aware of my presence; standing out in the hallway, hidden behind my brother's half-open bedroom door. Before I knew what hit me, Mom had pulled me in with her seductive will and soon she and I were both naked, on our knees, slurping Zack's prick.

Sure, it was incest. Yeah, that was one thing that did nag in the back of my mind, even when I was so turned on that I started emulating Mom's dirty talking while coaxing my little brother into cumming all over both of our faces. But, honestly, after it was all said and done, I couldn't deny that having sex with him and Mom was the hottest thing to ever happen to me in my entire life.

In the end, they both spent the rest of the weekend showing me just how good family sex could be. Yes, both of them, because one other thing I learned was that my mother was bisexual . . . and fuck, could that woman eat pussy! Under their care and gentle loving -- and at times not-too gentle! -- I learned a lot more about sex and making love by the time I had to return to my classes at college.

One of the most memorable moments for me was the following Sunday. All day that Saturday, Mom and Zack put me through my paces; sticking to mostly oral sex and stimulation with their talented fingers. Fuck! My pussy was one pleased little kitty by the time they let me stagger off to bed to find some respite and rest.

I think Mom kept my baby brother from fucking me all day, simply because she knew if he and I did go all the way, our first time together was going to be something we'd want to remember . . . which, looking back on it now, that's exactly how it turned out to be.

*** *** ***

Sunday arrived and aside from Mom's usual routine of coffee, going to the store for donuts or pasties, we usually slept in as a family until mid-morning.

I came awake with all the ease of a classic weekend morning; a lazy sunrise, which didn't jar me when the sunlight peeked through my bedroom window. Accompanied by the soft sounds of the local bird song and a light touch of music, drifting up from the radio in the kitchen downstairs . . . well, it was a nice way drift out of dreamland.

I'd gone to bed nude, with my body feeling delightful from all of the attention it had been given. I stretched out, feeling a shiver run from my head down to the tips of my toes. Mmm! I guess having good sex was beneficial for having a good mood, because I was feeling great, even though I wasn't eager to get up just then. Rolling over, I let the light sheet drag across my soft skin, nuzzling into my pillow as I smiled . . . nah, no need to get up that quick.

I was snuggled up with my pillow for nearly twenty minutes I figure, and was feeling drowsy enough to drop back off to sleep again. That's when I felt the bed dip behind me. Before I could turn over, the sheet lifted and a warm body slid in, curling in close to my back as an arm snaked around my tummy in a hug.

Well, considering Mom had to be out and about her business, there was only one other person it could be.

"Mmmm, 'mornin' Zack," I murmured.

A smiling pair of lips pressed against my cheek, before I heard Zack's deep voice, "Good morning yourself, Kerry-bear."

With a giggle, I rolled over and faced my nineteen year-old brother; moving in close, while discovering he was as naked as me, and warm as a hot water bottle as I reached up to wrap my arms around him. "Mm! Someone's being a bad boy, I see . . . getting into your sister's bed without any pajamas on."

Zack hugged me tight, before saying, "Kerry, you should know I stopped wearing pajamas years ago! It's much more comfy wearing just boxer-briefs . . . or, not a damn thing at all." He arched one eyebrow in a devilish manner.

Rolling my eyes, I none the less was smiling as I scooched closer to kiss his mouth. "Well, if you have to ask my preference, I'd have to say the later suits you best."

Zack just smiled, running his hands across my arm and side. "I'll keep that in mind for the future, sis."

Raising up to look over his tall body, I asked, "Where's Mom?"

"She's gone for a while," Zack said. "Gone to get coffee and some breakfast that's more substantial than just donuts." With a chuckle he added, "After all our bedroom activities yesterday . . . well--?"

"Yeah, I could go for something good in my tummy," I said, shivering with the memory of what we three did yesterday. "So, what's the deal with you now? You just wanted to cuddle with your sister this morning?"

As I asked the question, Zack's touch became softer and more sensual, drifting lower to cup my ass as he pulled me closer. "Well . . . considering Mom's not here, and we did have some fun yesterday, I was thinking--?" He broke off as he tipped his hips closer. That's when I felt a sizable piece of his anatomy pressed up along my tummy.

"Oh!" I was surprised, feeling the rounded head of his dick leaving a bit of precum against my navel. A slight bit of hesitation fluttered across my mind . . . after all, when we were doing all the sex stuff, we had Mom to coax us along and keep things moving. Could I do this with Zack alone, just the two of us? Was I really that prepared to have full-on, penetrating sex with my brother?

Zack must've sense my bit of unease, because he said gently, "You don't have to do anything, honey, but . . . considering it's just me and you, I thought we could start off the morning in a nice way."

I asked, "But . . . what about Mom?"

Zack gave me a smile that all but melted me right then and there. "I'll always have time for Mom, but considering you're off at college most of the time . . . I just want to have some time for the two of us, to make love, together."

With a mewl, I just ducked my head into the crook of Zack's shoulder, hugging him so tight I think I'd have popped a few of his ribs! Fuck me! I said it once before . . . with that deep, mellow voice of his and his choice of words, just how could any woman resist such a sweet talker like my baby brother?

Pulling back, I looked into Zack's baby-blue eyes and smiled with open invitation, saying, "Oh, little brother, I don't think there's nothing more that I'd love to do . . . especially since it's my hunk of a sibling!"

Zack literally purred a moan as he ran his hand down my back, squeezing my ass as he said, "You've learned your lessons from Mom well, Kerry-bear." Dipping me back so he was half-raised over my body as it lay there, Zack kissed me like a lover should: slow, soft with lots of tongue and even a few swipes across my lips. Kissing him back, I stroked his back, feeling the muscles move slowly as we both writhed and slid against one another under the sheet. Soon, our sensual movements had kicked it aside, leaving us exposed on the white cotton top sheet; his buff form only just a few inches taller than my slim, creamy body. My copper-red hair was spread over my pillow, pushed and petted as Zack reached up from time to time to run his fingers through it.

God, fuck me . . . I was used to being pawed and man-handled by my former dates and boyfriends. Zack's touch put them all to shame. He was firm when he should be, soft and gentle when needed and the feel of his hands and body was just bliss! I just couldn't get enough of his touch, his feel, nor the heat coming off of him as he literally worshiped me from lips to toe-tips and back again.

Sliding down my body, he played with my breasts and nipples; making them hum with pleasure. Trailing love bites down my side, he got to my tummy and lingered there. Licking around my belly button, he invoked some giggles from me before moving lower.

Raising up on my elbows, I looked down at his brown-haired head and smiled in anticipation. "What're gonna do, baby? Hmm?" I rolled my hips as he got closer to my crotch. Remembering how hot Mom's dirty talk made us the first time together, I egged Zack on, saying, "Come on, Zack . . . show me what you wanna do with your big sister. You want to taste me . . . stick your tongue in that sweet, sweet pussy, baby?"

Growling, Zack rubbed his cheeks along the bare skin that flanked the flaming fleece adorning my cunt. "Mm, yeah . . . wanna eat you up, Kerry-bear," he murmured, making my skin vibrate with his lips pressed against my sex.

"Yeah, I bet you do," I said, sighing as I lifted one leg to rub my foot along his bare back. "You'd love to eat me alive, eh? C'mon, Zack. Don't tease your big sister . . . she wants you to eat her cunt. Drink her cream . . . mmm, don't wait any longer--!" My words were cut off, as my brother swooped in and wrapped his lips around my pussy; his tongue splitting my labia and diving deep inside. My breath hitched, as I bucked my hips up against his chin. Ripples of pleasure-fire raced along every nerve as Zack sucked and slurped on my intimate flesh.

Reaching up, Zack used two fingers to pry my pussy open wider, giving his all as he devoured it. If there's one thing I learned from the previous day, Mom had taught my brother how to be a first-class pussy-pleaser. He was driving me up the wall with every circuit of his thick tongue in my cunt, until I could feel the tingle of an oncoming orgasm.

A feeling which doubled, then tripled when he latched onto my clit, while rubbing one finger inside my pussy, over an inch of flesh that just tripped my trigger.

Grabbing onto his hair with both hands, my hips were bucking like a bronco as my orgasm built and built. "Ooo, baby . . . oh, please, don't stop! Ahh, I'm gonna . . . oh! OH! Yes!" My thighs clenched tight around his shoulders as my climax hit me hard and fast. My pussy was literally squeezing out a torrent of cream all over Zack's chin and lips, and he drank it all with gusto.

Eventually, the wonderful feeling ebbed and I fell back against the bed, trying to get my breath back. When I more or less was calm, I looked down over my tits and smiled at my brother. He was propped on one elbow, grinning like a cat in the cream, his blue eyes twinkling with good humor.

"Enjoy that?"

"Fuck, do you even need to ask, Zack?" I puckered up and blew him a kiss.

Chuckling, Zack said, "Well, in that case, I'll take that as a compliment."

I shook my head. "Come here, you bozo." He crawled up until he was over me, so I draped one arm around his neck and kissed him with affection. "You can take that as a compliment, you wonderful fucker," I said. Running my hand down his chest, I searched for and found his cock: hard as a rock and wet with precum. "Hmm, someone's got a stiffy, I see."

Zack's eyes went wide as he felt me cup his crotch. "Mm, yeah . . . and it could use some serious attention," he said. He then bit his lip, looking down at my body before he asked softly. "Kerry . . . would it be okay, if we made love? I mean, do you want to?"

I had to smile at his concern. Granted, after Mom seduced me into sucking his cock, then joining the two of us in having sex with them both at the start of this weekend . . . it touched me to the core that he wasn't sure I wanted to go all the way.

Taking a firm grip on his pecker, I leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Baby brother . . . there's nothing more than I want right now, than to feel you stick this into my pussy." I nibbled on his earlobe, before murmuring, "Show me how much you want me, Zack. Take that cock and fuck me. Love your big sister, please!"

With a purr, Zack moved me up on the bed, taking a moment to prop some pillows up behind me before arranging himself between my legs. Spreading myself wide, I ran my hands over his chest and arms, as he settled down with his cock resting on the groove of my pussy lips. He wasn't any super model or some muscle-bound jock, by any stretch. Yet, Zack had a buff-ness; a size of limb and body that was rather pleasing, at least to my eye.

I guess you could call me biased on that score, but what the hell!

"Oh, yes!" I hissed. Feeling the hot, hard flesh against my dripping cunt. "Do it, baby . . . stick it in me, Zack. Fuck your sister--AHH!" I rolled of into a cry of delight as Zack sawed his thick dick over my hot sex.

"Mm, yeah, gonna fuck you, honey!" Zack's eyes were half-closed, filled with heat and lust as he looked down at me. Braced on his arms as he rocked his hips, he teased me further with both actions and words. "Oh, Kerry-bear, my dick's gonna feel so, so good in your pussy! Can't wait . . . I gotta have you, now!"

I groaned, trying to tip my lower body to give his hard cock the entrance it sought. "Do it, baby brother! Do it, fuck me! Screw me, love your big sister," I moaned.

At once, my pussy flowered over the tip of his dick, just as his hips dipped down with just the right angle to meet the open, waiting hole we both wanted him to find. Without another moment wasted, Zack shoved forwards, pushing deep into my body with a liquid sensation. It was a feeling that set both of our sexual 'engines' firing on all cylinders.

"Ooh, yes!" I clutched at his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his hips. God, fuck, this was far better than anything I'd felt before! When I had my cherry popped, the following fucks I had were rather tame by comparison. As such, Zack didn't have an oversized cock, but what he had was more than enough for me. Just the right length, a smidgen of thickness and with the way he was thrusting slowly into my pussy . . . oh, yes! He was a perfect fit.

"Mmm, god, honey! I can't believe this," Zack said, his breath heavy as he slowly fucked me. "You feel so good, so tight on my cock . . . god, I can't believe I'm fucking my sister!"

I blew him another kiss. "Believe it, baby," I said, panting as Zack started to pick up the pace a little. "It's just, fucking incredible . . . mmm, I love your cock inside me."

Leaning down, he captured my mouth in a full-tilt kiss, before parting them as he breathed, saying, "I love you, Kerry . . . you're just too sweet for words, big sister."

God, can a girl melt any more than this?

Zack and I fucked at a steady pace for several minutes. One thing Mom clearly taught him, was pacing and prolonging the pleasure of his partner. Baby brother knew how to keep an even beat with his hips, and his cock soon had me squirming with another orgasm. He hadn't cum with me, but with the way he was soon flipping us around on the bed, he clearly didn't want to do so until he had the full-measure of fucking me.

What started as a standard 'missionary', soon evolved into a side-on, then up into doggy-style, before he dropped us both into a reverse-cowgirl that had me bouncing up and down with vigor. I think Zack loved this position, because when I looked over my shoulder, I could see his eyes on my bouncing bottom. I'm rather proud of it, I have to say; some call it a perfect "apple"-shape, but I've always thought it was a "peach". Firm, sweet and just ripe for a man to love

And right now, Zack was that man! "Hey, little brother . . . you like my backside, hm?" Dropping down a little harder, I made my cheeks slap against his tummy with a loud smack each time. "Tell me, baby! You love my ass, eh?"

Gripping my hips, Zack groaned as he helped me piston on his prick. "Oh, god, Kerry," he said, "you've got a nice ass!"

I chuckled, my voice husky with lust. "What about the rest of me?" I panted.

"Mm, you're gorgeous," he said. "I love everything about you! Your body . . . your taste, your scent and how much you love me and Mom!" He looked up at me, his eyes dark and shining. "You're a perfect fuck-toy, Kerry-bear, and I love that you're letting me enjoy you like this!" With a growl, he added, "I hope we'll always get to fuck like this!"

Hell . . . incest-schmincest! If this was what I had to look forwards to if this little affair continued, I wasn't ever going to stop making love with my brother!

Moaning, I just rode him harder. Feeling his hard dick scraping the sides of my cunt, I just relished the feelings of bliss coursing through my body. Eventually, we ended up on our sides, him spooned behind me with my leg cocked over his; opening me wide as he plunged into my pussy over and over again. I'd cum one more time, and was working on a fourth climax as I felt Zack increase his efforts.

"Oh, you want to cum, baby?" I asked. Egging him on, I hissed as I lay there; his hands gripping my hip and shoulder as he fucked into my pussy. "C'mon, baby! Fuck me harder! Fuck your slut of a big sister and cum for me." I reached down to slide my fingers back over my poor-but-happy cunt, palming his balls and dick as it thrust in and out. "Do it, Zack, do it! Cum inside my sweet pussy. You know you wanna, hm? You want to squirt that hot cream inside me?"

Zack groaned, the timbre of his voice going dark as he grunted with the strain of his increased pace. "Ah, oh . . . yeah, wanna cum . . . cum inside my sister!"

"Oh, yes, do it my sweet boy . . . cum for your sister!"

Startled a bit, I glanced up towards the doorway of my room. The voice was that of our mother, Elise. She was leaning against the door jamb, dressed in a pair of casual jogging pants and a tube top -- both of which were tugged up and down, respectively, exposing her forty-year-old frame from throat to crotch. Mom's tits were capped with stiff, rosy nipples, and her strawberry curls were wet as she fingered her slit while watching us fuck.

Behind me, Zack was groaning non-stop. His hips were a blur, slapping repeatedly against my ass as he drove the two of us towards a possible, mutual climax.

"Oh, baby girl," Mom mewled, her eyes wide with lust. "Does your brother feel good? Doesn't his dick feel just divine inside your pussy? Mmm, I taught my boy how to fuck very well, didn't I?" She twirled her nipples, dipping her other fingers into her cunt, making the cream drip down her firm thighs.

I nodded, licking my lips as the great feelings were arcing up my legs, making my pussy melt. "Oh, Mom, yes! He's fucking me like no one else has," I moaned. "I . . . oh, fuck! He's gonna make me . . . yeah, make me cum!"

Mom's smile was wide as she watched us. "Gonna cum with Kerry, baby?" she asked Zack. "You gonna spray her pussy with all that hot, sweet fuck-milk? Give her cunt a good filling up, my boy! That way Momma can come over and suck that cream out of her."

Fuck! Mom's dirty talk was just too much! I think Zack hitched his pumping up to a new notch, making my own approaching orgasm race along that much faster. The next thing I knew, he was panting like he was running a marathon, and I could feel his cock harden to a steel-like thickness inside me.

"Oh, oh, yeah . . . mm, fuck, yeah, Mom I . . . fuck! I . . . Kerry, I . . . I'm cumming!"

That was enough for me. I just tumbled over the edge, crying out with unchecked pleasure as my pussy rippled all along the length of Zack's twitching prick. Stiff at my back, he threw his hips forwards with one last thrust . . . and then I felt his cock spurt rope after rope of hot cum into me! Ooh, fuck! It was so, so nice; splattering inside my sugar walls and filling me up. Rocking against me as he kept his dick pressed inside, Zack groaned and clutched me against his body as he rode out our collective firestorm of bliss.

Eventually, we both came back down from our orgasmic heights and melted back against one another. Fuck! I can't remember when the last time someone and I came together like that. I was enveloped in warm feeling of lust and love, as I lay against Zack amid the aftershocks of my pussy's final quakes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kerry's Morning Discovery Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds