• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Million Dollar Video

My Million Dollar Video

This is pure fiction – my vivid imagination at work.

I am an international news correspondent. I find unusual true human interest stories from around the globe and report them through various news medias. During my short span of life I have been fascinated by the growth factor in the human species. I'm sure you know just 230 years ago George Washington at 5' 4" was considered the normal height of his generation. A couple of decades ago, while in high school and college, to be 6' was considered above average. Now days the youth – girls nearing 6' and young men above 6'6" are quite common. I'm going to write a story about this phenomenon.

About 15 years ago while on assignment in a beautiful Scandinavian country I heard of a local family --- both the man and wife were quite tall and their children, a daughter and younger son obviously had inherited the growth genes of the parents. The father at 6' 10", a college professor and his stately wife at 6' 7" had chosen to live in a quiet rural community about 2 hours drive from his employment. I speculate the populous curiosity from the small village was more tolerable than that of the metropolitan folks.

When I first met them, the daughter was 8 years of age, 5'8" tall, weighing 120 lbs. She was proportionally perfect and very pretty. The younger brother was only 4, but also large for the age. The children were not heavy, just tall, somewhat lanky. I filed this interesting tidbit away mentally and over the next few years periodically checked on their progress.

The story starts when the daughter was 22. Both children had been removed from public schooling and home taught because of the discomfort of their astounding growth. The father with his connection was providing his children a viable college education; the Internet was just beginning to provide on line degrees. Both children were very intelligent and astonishingly beautiful, also quite rural and naïve.

Because of my marginal involvement over time I arranged to tell the story of the family. Little did I know about how involved I would get in this endeavor? I did a nice clean story of the family for the world to see. Afterwards I was asked by the daughter to do a video of her to show the world she was not a freak, but likely just a glimpse of future generations. Dresden was a statuette 7' 10" tall, pure Nordic beauty, long blonde hair, and magnificent body; truthfully, it was very hard to look past her breast to her perfect face. Her bust was 52" with H, or maybe even HH cups. She weighed 250 lbs. and it was perfect, a very sensuous female, which turned heads, albeit most looked upwards. Her sexual magnetism was astonishing. When she approached me to videotape her, she stated she was a virgin, yet wanted to pose nude to show she was normal in every way, just a regal tall woman.

The original offer – to video this creature nude, at her request was a no brainer, and she never requested remuneration. As discussion of this video progressed I made an offer in exchange for expansion of the nature of the "show". I used every contact I knew to raise ONE MILLION DOLLARS to go from a nude photo shoot to a sexually explicit video. This virgin beauty agreed, only if I kept it from her parents, until she chose to inform them. Boy, I did I agree to this; would have to almost any condition.

I would direct the sessions and chose one friend to operate the cameras; both video and still shots were to be taken.

We located a luxurious suite and set up a first class scenic environment, especially the bedroom and shower. We begin the shoot by filming her nude in very revealing positions and documenting her physical attributes.

Her perfect legs were 46" long and, oh, so shapely. Her honey blonde hair was silky and the fragrant down at the junction of her thighs was color correct. We had to have intimate contact to position her just right for each shot. At some point I noticed her clitoris peeking through her muff, evidently aroused at my touching. It would be BULL SHIT if I told you I was behaving like a professional, unaffected by her charms. On that matter, I was just as rigid as possible and I'm not talking about my posture. I coaxed her to spread her cunt apart and that morsel was awesome, about the size of my thumb and 1 &1/2 " long. I'm sorry -- I had to touch it, then bent my head and flicked it with my tongue. Her hips reacted and her breath whooshed out of her lungs.

A first – a first of many things to come, literally.

Her fragrance was intoxicating, my erection strained, every muscle in my body throbbed. I had a cloth measuring tape which had been used to measure her legs and bust, which I now placed it on her clit and found ... 14" later ... I reached her tight little brown rosebud.... Nearly12" of cunt lips, unbelievable.

Suddenly it was too late, I erupted spurting my load in the front of my pants, what a waste, and I was so close to that slice of heaven. As I turned to correct my mess I noticed I had lasted longer than Buddy, my cameraman, but he kept filming away ignoring the sticky come running down his legs.

Good man, what dedication to his profession. I indicated we should take a half-hour break. Both Buddy and myself headed to the bathroom and came back "refreshed" and wearing clean, much looser fitting clothing.

I reviewed the video on a larger monitor and was amazed to watch the response to my contact with her clit. Not only did her hips buck and her breath expatiate, but her large aureoles were taut and dark pink. The nipples were thick, and stood erect 2 full inches in the air. When I flicked her clit, Dresden had unconsciously brought both hands to the nipples and pinched them firmly. I now knew they must be sexually stimulating to her.

I left for a moment and placed a call to the front desk, extending my rental for a second week. I was definitely going to milk this video for a longer time. I came back and helped Dresden remove her plush velour robe and lie on the bed top. The floodlights had stayed on so the bed was warm and comfortable. I had Dresden lie on her stomach and slowly massaged her neck, back, and finally soothed the trim waist and the flare of her hips and lower back. It was hard not to focus on her firm round ass cheeks. She purred at my ministrations and turn over when I asked her -- so I could continue on her front. I cupped one of her white orbs -- not orbs – perfect melons with a sweet dark taste bud begging for attention. As I twirled my fingers around this nub I told her how exquisite she was, and I would need much more video in order to complete the story. I told her I now understood what she was trying to accomplish. This video was not to be sex story using and abusing her, but to show her as sensual and desirable. I stated if this video is done correctly, you will be the most revered goddess that ever walked this planet. I watched her blue eyes soften and a heart breaking smile play across her mouth. I knew we would accomplish her desire.

I asked her about the sensation when I "Kissed" her clit. That same smile and the lilting voice, " You must think I know nothing of sexual sensations. I am a virgin, but have touched myself, masturbated if you wish, and experienced orgasms. Your "Kiss" was very erotic and pleasurable. It was my first true sexual contact when any male."

"As I was the fortunate first male, would you think we could start our next session there and progress further." I continued to swirl her nipple. Her sweet smile and a slight nod of her head were affirmation enough. I lay her head on a pillow and nipped, licked and sucked my way down her neck into the valley of those firm breasts.

I could have stayed there forever nestled between them, listening to her strong heartbeat. Never would have guessed the strength of the beat of a vibrant 22 year-old 7'10" woman's heart.

Continuing, I had to sample the nipple on top of the breast that lie in my vision. When I took my first taste and drew it into my mouth, the sensation nearly caused a second loss of control. Only will power saved me. I continued to mouth my way lower, my free hand reclaiming the nipple, striving to increase her desires. I had nearly 3' of succulent body between her breasts and my goal of her savory channel. Her navel was a stop, as it needed exploring, with nips and tastes. My chin was just brushing the top of her pubic fur; even there her musky scent was present. I went on down finding the protruding love button, which I touched, tasted, and rubbed lightly against my cheek. I had to see her most private love area. I used both hands and parted her pussy lips, those puffy dark pink treasures were ... lush, a full 3''deep from the trim of her silky muff to the entrance of her moist channel to heaven. I nuzzled into this crevasse and tasted her juices, inhaled her fragrance and licked and sucked on every inch of the surfaces. Unable to refrain, I delved my tongue into her sweet spot, plunging it erratically and to maximum depth. One hand released her pussy lips to seek and twirl her throbbing clit. The roaring in my ears actually mask the first gasp of breath caused by her orgasm, which hit, and raced on higher and stronger. Suddenly her hands pulled my face deeper into her cunt, and powerful rhythmic thrust of her hips clued me as to the intensity of her climax.

Juices flowed, and I savored her flavor, drinking in all I could corral. Picture this, me, fully clothed, kneeling, head buried between this monumental physically endowed female's legs. At that moment all I could think of was, it would appear as a small person that was kneeling at his mother's beautiful crotch, maybe him, like me trying to re-enter that womb.

OOhhh ... about me, I am 6'2" ... 195 lbs. and this "Perspective" is truly visible in the video. Hard on the male ego, but this beauty does make me feel small, and I'm not ... Not really. I have always felt adequate as a male, having a 9" cock, quite thick and in past conquests, never had any form of complaint. Right now the thought of taking her cherry was dominant. As she lay there in post climatic bliss ... I nearly burst with desire.

One professional impulse... the video... think first of the video. Think of her...it's her video, not yours.

This video, if it was to tell the true story, mandated she make love, for the first time to a male of her stature. If I were the first, it would appear as a "midget on the beauty", same old perverted sex, not what her story demands. DO NOT take advantage of her current condition or gratitude.

In a calming period, we unwound, and talked of where to go with our project. I explained the immense value of Dresden losing her virginity on film, and with a male who would be her equal. It would be extremely creditable ... if we are ... to portray the future of love between the beautiful super people. Dresden agreed with my thoughts ... agreed to film her first sexual penetration act of love. The problem... none of us knew a suitable male. Dresden very timidly muttered that her brother was the only male near her stature. Silence reigned; we all sat there, minds churning, could we do an incest love affair, not that the viewers would have to know they were brother and sister. And would younger brother Soren even consider the issue?

At 18 years of age Soren was 7' 6" 280 lbs. of blond male. Handsome, muscular, and like his sister, alone in their world. It made sense to ask, and maybe it could happen. We arranged for Soren to join us, (all fully dressed) and dropped the bombshell of his sister's video, at least the part on film. His reaction, raised eyebrows, and after Dresden explained her goal was to show they were not freaks, only tall real live sexual people, he asked a couple of questions showing intrigue...a good sign.

We advised him the next stage of the film would be his sister having actual sex with a male. Dresden broached the subject of a male of equal stature; then she said she wanted him to make love to her. Have sex with your older sister, please; there is not another male more desirable than you. Soren, it appears, has had dreams of his sister and involving sex...go figure. He stood and kissed Dresden fully on the lips. Not shy at all. His greatest dream was about to become reality. Now bold, he asked to view what we had on film.

We start on the next segment of our project.

As a warm up for the later interaction, we again went through the preliminary photos, nudes, both solo and in couple. Soren was well hung; large low hanging nuts, and a monster penis. Even Dresden was in awe, she suspected he would be big, but this might be a bit much, 15" long limp ... 20" when aroused. Thick as your wrist ... and what if he grew bigger/longer when faced with real sex ... with his ravishingly beautiful sister.

The actual first penetration video needed planned, we wanted maturity, innocence, and true love displayed. We knew we had it all when we filmed a rehearsal of the siblings in their first lover's embrace. The kisses, the searching for the special erroneous areas and the looks in both their eyes was real. We saw desire, hunger and love.

One major problem surfaced, we needed to accurately portray the couples' true height. I dressed in a bellhop uniform and escorted them to the suite's entrance. Soren towered over me as he "tipped" me. We filmed them ducking as they entered the doorway. Clearly they were taller than the doorway. We panned the interior to show the furnishings were normal size. The couple made even the king-sized bed appear small.

Once inside the romantic bedroom setting they slowly undress each other, kissing and fondling; always the thought of the mutual goal, no indecision, just dedicated foreplay to arouse and culminate in heated intercourse. Very little dialog, only tender murmurs of sensation and hands guiding the other to intimate touches. The first nibble of her ear, her swollen nipples, and his first taste of her pussy ... all while still on their feet.

As a change to keep Soren at his peak, Dresden dropped to her knees and swallowed all of his prick she could fathom. It was beautiful watching her kissing and kneading his tense sack, licking off the copious pre-come, before she fell back on the bed and spread her treasure for him to see and fully appreciate, then taste, and finally slide his great rod over her moist pussy. A close up showed every vein and the true size of his weapon just as he slid in a few inches. Here he stopped at her last barrier of innocence.

Soren said, "I LOVE YOU BIG SISTER" and plunged in further. Dresden's eyes showed the slight pain at the tear of her hymen and the delight of the feel of the pressure of a true male organ inside of her. Large and ... yes ... growing larger ... Soren pushed deeper and Dresden swelled as he went in full length ... Really deep ... His pelvic bone crushed into hers. She took all he offered with tightness only he would ever realize. They followed on natural impulse, he slowly savoring her warmth and the feel as he rode her in passion ... In and out ... Full length ... Then clear down ... Over and over ... He increased his lunge when she started to pull him to her faster and faster. She went first ... a tumultuous tremor and stifled scream. Soren was pushing up with his arms watching her face and breasts as they danced in rhythm.

The writhing body beneath him, the pressure from those 46" legs driving her heels into his ass. Driving him in to the bottom of her sole ... it broke loose ... he came so strong he gasped and fell on top her perfect breasts as he unloaded spurt after spurt at the bottom depths of her tight pussy. Spent, they slowly kissed and snuggled as they came down from the high of their first intercourse.

We spectators were silent as we realized the beauty of what had happened.

Dresden took the million dollars and, as decided she explained her actions to her parents. I was told they understood her motives and supported her. The money was only an after thought.

The original million was quickly paid back and after two years my bank account has over 12 of them residing there for my pleasure. We had made the most viewed love video ever... repeat ever ... my one great contribution to mankind... present and future.

I keep in contact with Dresden; she is in my every thought. She knows how I feel about her. YES. we realize she is 15 years younger and two feet taller. No big deal; if your in love. She has spent several "Vacations" with me, and, YES, we have made love, just not enough ... will never ever be enough. And no ... I am not inadequate, my cock is not as long as ... you know ... but what I lack in length, evidently I make up for in technique, just love the hell out of that fabulous clitoris.

I just bought an island ... a private island in the Bahamas, an estate for a king and his queen. I intend to marry my Dresden ... really think it will happen, and can't wait to see how beautiful she will be ... pregnant with our child. As I'm a paltry 6' 2" and, well, you know about her, I hope our children will be at least 7 footers ...

... As in 7' tall.

Hope you enjoyed this view of what may someday be reality.

Authors' note – this is my first story written primarily as a narrative. Any suggestions or comments from the readers would be appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Million Dollar Video

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 470 milliseconds