• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Clinic and Embracing Servitude

The Clinic and Embracing Servitude

Foreword

This is the fifth story of Linda Mason and her Clinic where the motto is: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'.

The three stories titled; 'The Clinic and Disciplining Aaron', 'The Clinic and Embracing Servitude' (see this middle tale below) and 'The Clinic and Finding Jane', all take place one after the other on the same day.

In this story, we watch as Brenda learns to submit to a higher authority.

*

Chapter One -- Brenda's Unexpected Visit

"Brenda, you have no scheduled appointment today." Linda said after she had answered the front door's buzzer and let the now nervous parolee in.

"I...uh...I...I know..." Brenda stuttered, her eyes failing to meet Linda's.

"Look, I can't make my next session. I have to work and I just can't get out of it." Brenda seemed very afraid and with good reason, her last three sessions had each been an ordeal.

"I didn't have your phone number so I just decided to come here and see if I could see..." Brenda ended lamely.

"I understand and of course we can cancel the next session." Began Linda; waiting to see Brenda's reaction before continuing.

Brenda smiled in relief and took a deep breath as she began to thank Linda.

Linda interrupted the woman by saying, "We can do it right now!"

A look of pure terror crossed the young parolee's face as she suddenly gasped, "Oh No, Please No!"

Linda knew exactly why Brenda hesitated. The woman smiled coldly at her young parolee.

"Oh Yes, Right Now!" She commanded.

With that, Linda grabbed the young parolee's arm and twisted it behind her back. Linda marched her detainee back into the conditioning room.

Once they were in the room, Linda spoke.

"You will take a session willingly right now in the 'conditioning room' or you will take a trip back to prison!" Linda said calmly.

"Please! I don't...I can't..." Brenda moaned reluctantly.

Linda shrugged and asked, "You get to choose, Ms. Carlyle...Brenda...Either you take your session now or at your scheduled appointment or you go back to jail for non compliance. What is it going to be?"

Brenda looked down and sighed. When she looked up, it was with a look of pure hatred. None the less, in silence she stripped nude before her cruel tormentress.

In spite of everything that had happened and in spite of her growing hatred for this woman, Brenda felt a small ember of sexual desire glow as she stood nude before a woman who intended to take sexual liberties that Brenda usually denied to everyone else.

Brenda hated herself for feeling that but was unable to completely stifle it.

Linda was unimpressed by Brenda's hate filled attitude.

She had Brenda drink a glass of colourless, odourless drugged water.

"It's to keep you hydrated!" Linda had announced coldly when Brenda had looked at her questioningly.

Chapter Two -- Conditioning Room Etiquette

Both women went to the 'conditioning room'. It took Linda the work of a couple of moments to secure a nude Brenda spread-eagled as Aaron had been some scant moments before.

Linda carefully monitored her young charge and watched as the powerful sexual psychotropic went to work. The young woman's eyes began to glaze over and her breathing became laboured. Linda knew her sexuality would be greatly enhanced and she (Brenda) would be helplessly enthralled by its snare.

"I see that you have a bad attitude, Ms. Carlyle." Linda said as she picked up a belt form the desk in front of the nude and spread-eagled woman before her.

"Well, let's see if we can't do something to correct that, okay? " Linda's voice was mild, as though asking someone for directions.

Brenda looked with fear and hatred as she saw the direction that Linda was going. Brenda had looked into her legal rights and at that time, she had only two choices submit or go to jail. It galled her but there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Brenda vowed that later she'd get her own back...

Then she realized she was becoming sopping wet.

"How is that possible?" She asked herself.

Linda stood behind the shapely, nude and bound woman. She drew her hand back and let fly with the belt.

It landed with a wet splat and Brenda shook silently against the pain of the initial lash.

Linda began to slowly and methodically whip the nude and bound parolee. It wasn't hard enough to make her bleed or even to bruise her. It was just hard enough to ramp up her feelings of helplessness and vulnerability.

At first, Brenda didn't know what to feel and she tried her best to show nothing. That sexual ember that had been lit began to glow and grow. In spite of her best intentions, Brenda found herself becoming even more aroused.

"God I hate this!" Brenda lied to herself, "I wish she'd stop!"

It would have come as quite a shock to her if she could have seen herself. She moaned and groaned and shook as the belt landed. There wasn't enough time to win back her resolve between strokes. The end result was that she was being sexually aroused against her will.

Linda, who knew very well how to arouse someone with a belt, smiled ruthlessly as she whipped the young parolee into a sexual frenzy.

Linda observed her young charge as she whipped the woman. Brenda's vagina was becoming swollen and wet and the best part for Linda was that Brenda was unable to stop it from happening.

Linda stopped momentarily and stepping quickly forward. She reached around to the front and grasped Brenda by the crotch. Brenda gasped at the intimate contact.

Linda stroked Brenda's clit and within a moment, the young parolee was groaning in confused passion much as Aaron had earlier.

"Please Stop That!" Brenda thought desperately to herself.

She steadfastly tried to avoid Linda's eyes.

Linda, who knew exactly what was happening, smiled coldly before stepping back behind the bound woman to continue her whipping.

Back and forth this went, whip and fondle, whip and fondle. There was never enough pain for the parolee to shut down and never enough pleasure to surrender.

Finally, in spite of her own resolve to remain stoic, Brenda cried out as Linda began to stroke her clit.

Linda read the mounting lust in Brenda, despite the woman's refusal to look into her eyes.

Linda paused and said soothingly, "We are going to take it to the next level now."

Brenda moaned in fear.

Linda stepped forward and stroked the nude and bound parolee's bare back as she intoned, "Its okay, its okay..."

Brenda shook her head and tried desperately to pull away from the other woman's touch. She knew it wasn't okay and it wasn't going to be okay again.

Chapter Three -- Brenda, the Wand and Denial

Linda stepped around to the desk and reaching into a drawer, pulled out a large white wand.

Then she moved to stand directly in front of Brenda, the young parolee could see what she held.

Upon seeing the wand, Brenda's gaze was hypnotically drawn to it. There was nothing else in her universe now, except this monster.

Another low cry escaped before she could stop it.

Finally, she forced her stare away and looked desperately at Linda.

Linda was drinking in the young woman's fear as if it were a fine champagne.

Brenda began to shake her head 'no' as much as the hood would allow. Her eyes were bright with terror.

Linda nodded 'yes' and sat down in front of the bound woman. She took the wand, turned it on low and gently touched Brenda's very available and very bare, cunt. There was nothing between the wand and Brenda except her furry thatch.

Brenda shuddered with a combination of revulsion and pleasure as the hated device did its dirty business.

Linda could see the war going on inside the bound woman. She knew that in a couple of minutes, the powerful wand would elicit an equally powerful orgasm from her reluctant charge.

What Brenda didn't know was that Linda had a plan...

As Brenda began to approach her orgasm, albeit, reluctantly; Linda spoke.

"Let me know before you come dear...Or I shall be displeased!" She finished the last in a harsh tone that set Brenda's teeth on edge.

Brenda did her best to keep from coming but it was a hopeless battle. When she knew she was going to come, she shouted through the gag.

Linda pulled the vibrating head away from Brenda's cunt.

Before Brenda could do more than wonder what was going on; Linda applied the wand again.

"Tell me! Tell me before you come" Linda warned.

Under the circumstances, Linda thought she was being awfully lenient; she usually preferred to be addressed as 'Ma'am'.

Brenda groaned and tried to pull free of the restraints but she wasn't nearly strong enough. No human was.

She knew what was about to happen but she was helpless to do anything about it. Each time she was going to come, she'd shout and Linda would take away the wand.

Linda played with Brenda for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she knew that the time had come for the last phase to be implemented.

All was going according to plan...

Chapter Four -- Brenda Surrenders

Linda held the wand against the bound parolee's sensitive cunt and Brenda was forced to surrender to her climax. The powerful sensation surged over her and through her.

She moaned and cried and shook while she pulled helplessly against her cruel bindings.

Linda let the wand stay on Brenda's cunt until she was sure Brenda had finished coming. Only then did she remove it.

Brenda, felt vulnerable and foolish after her climax. She tried her best not to show how shaken she was by what had just happened.

Then, before she had more than a few seconds to mull over what had happened to her and why she now felt so damaged, Linda did something else to the bound parolee, held so available before her.

Instead of letting her go, Linda forced Brenda through another of the same type of massive forced orgasms. She used the belt, the wand and her own cruel nature to bend her young parolee to her will.

After her second forced orgasm, one that left Brenda feeling as limp as an old rag; Linda stopped and stepped back to survey the young woman.

Brenda hung in her restraints, balling uninhibitedly before Linda untied her. Brenda collapsed to the floor and Linda watched as the woman cried and hugged her nude and newly freed body for several minutes.

When she turned her gaze to stare with venom at her tormentor, she was surprised to see Linda waiting for her with crossed arms, an equally fierce glare of her own and an attitude that brooked no interference.

"How do you put it?' Linda Mason, of 'The Clinic' asked rhetorically, "Oh yes, I remember now. You said that 'I basically got you agreeing to put your life in my hands with no questions asked'. "

Linda let that sit for a moment as she watched Brenda's eyes waver before she added, "I told you that I wanted one hundred percent commitment and you've made a good start here but if you feel that you cannot go on with this course of rehabilitation, I'll call your parole officer Ms Thorn and she'll cancel it."

Linda added lightly, "Of course, it'll be back to prison for you..."

Brenda, who'd, had enough of prison to last her the rest of her life held up her hands in a gesture of surrender.

"No, I'll go along." She said hastily, her face now a fearful mask, "It's just so darn hard, you know?"

Linda nodded, she knew all about hard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Clinic and Embracing Servitude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds