• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Clinic and Finding Jane

The Clinic and Finding Jane

This is the sixth story of Linda Mason and her Clinic where the motto is: 'The most efficient form of rehabilitation is to heal the criminal mind'.

The three stories titled; 'The Clinic and Disciplining Aaron', 'The Clinic and Embracing Servitude' and 'The Clinic and Finding Jane' (see this last one below), all take place one after the other on the same day.

In this sordid tale, Linda 'helps' Natasha find Jane, again...

*

Chapter One -- Natasha Remembers

After Brenda had left, Linda had barely enough time to freshen up before she had yet another unexpected visitor.

Parole officer Natasha Thorn buzzed at 'The Clinic's' front door. She was the parole officer of both Aaron and Brenda. Her help in providing both clients and favourable reports about 'The Clinic' to her superiors was vital to 'The Clinic' remaining open.

Linda opened it and stepped back allowing Natasha entry.

A very nervous Natasha asked, "Do you have a few moments?"

Linda nodded and let Natasha in.

Linda, who had a pretty good idea of what was coming, smiled coldly and they went back to her office. Linda sat at her desk and Natasha took off her coat and sat in one of the two stacking chairs that were in front of the desk.

Linda watched as Natasha gathered herself to make what Natasha undoubtedly considered to be her 'earth shattering revelation'.

Linda had first allowed Natasha to observe two of her parolee's being 'treated' while Natasha remained hidden and unnoticed in a room with a one way mirror. Natasha had become so sexually aroused she had masturbated to orgasm repeatedly.

They had been power climaxes and it showed on the hidden cameras that Linda had secretly installed (cameras which had recorded the sexually charged events in every detail).

After she had thought about it, Natasha was very ashamed of her conduct and would have put a stop to Linda's conduct at 'The Clinic'.

There was just one problem...Linda had deliberately recorded the sessions. They were of the parole officer achieving climax as her parolee's were repeatedly sexually tormented until they were forced to achieve climax themselves.

It had only gotten worse when Natasha had confronted Linda.

Natasha had told Linda that she, Linda would have to shut down 'The Clinic'.

Linda, who had been thoughtful enough to prepare for this eventuality had shown Natasha a recording of the parole officer climaxing.

At first, Natasha had been outraged but Linda was still many steps ahead of the younger woman. Before Natasha knew what was happening, Linda showed her a picture of the newest 'recruit' for 'The Method'.

Natasha found herself staring at slightly altered picture of herself under the alias 'Jane Down'.

Linda had unobtrusively drugged Natasha then, using a powerful sedative she secreted into a glass of Bourbon she kept in her desk. Linda stripped Natasha and tied her in the conditioning room.

They had waited for the arrival of one of Natasha's superiors. A Department of Corrections career bureaucrat named Joan Shore.

The fact that Natasha secretly fantasized about sexually submitting to Linda was not such a secret to Linda.

There, in the 'conditioning room', Natasha, now Jane, submitted to Linda while a very enthralled Joan had watched and even participated in using the latest method in dealing with criminals and the criminal mind. Joan had held a vibrating wand on 'Jane's privates.

It had been a powerful moment in Natasha's life (Joan's too for that matter).

Now, here was Natasha in Linda's presence again. Only this time she was completely overwhelmed. She felt like she was in some bizarre twilight zone in which everything was just slightly off.

Chapter Two -- Natasha Doubts

"I...I've come...I mean...I want..."Natasha looked down and paused before trying one more time, "Look, this has gone way too far!"

Her voice shook with emotion and she was unable to even raise her eyes to meet Linda's too direct gaze.

Linda knew where the officer was headed; in spite of her 'good time', Natasha wanted out.

Unfortunately for Natasha, Linda needed a ruthless parole officer who was 'on board' with 'The Clinic's' agenda. Natasha fit that bill perfectly and Linda wasn't about to let her go without a fight.

And Linda no longer fought fair...

"Natasha... Natty..." Linda spoke softly, as one does to a lover, "I can understand that you are feeling some confusion here."

Natasha, who had not been called 'Natty' for a long time, covered her mouth and looked down as her eyes began to tear up.

"I behaved like a wanton slut! There was no self-control...Oh, Damn it!" Natasha tried not to give into an all out balling session, as she had done earlier that very day.

Linda watched the parole officer struggle with her guilt and knew what it felt like to feel guilty.

None the less, she knew that Natasha held a very important place in Linda's agenda.

Linda reached down into the desk and pulled out a glass and the bottle of Bourbon. She poured a healthy dose into the glass. She put the bottle back and grasped two other things that she put in the shirt pocket of her white shirt.

Rising to her feet, she walked in stiletto heels until she was standing beside the still crying Natasha. Linda lifted one shapely pant covered leg up and stepped over Natasha's chair. Linda sat down across the arm rests trapping Natasha's arms by her sides.

The end result was that Linda now sat chest to chest with the teary parole officer.

Natasha sat goggle eyed and not daring to look up. This woman had drugged her, blackmailed her, lied to her and forced her to endure a number of cruel and debasing sexual activities.

In spite of this or perhaps, because of it, Natasha could feel the beginning of a sexual glow. She was appalled but there it was; an unmistakable sexual tingling.

Before she could speak, Linda reached out with her free hand and touched Natasha's closed lips gently, her eyes focused on that part of the parole officer's face.

Natasha didn't know what to do, so she did nothing at all. She allowed the other woman to caress her face.

Linda cocked her head to one side and let her free hand drop to Natasha's chin. She gently pushed down until the parole officer's mouth hung open.

Linda paused to take a drink as she watched the war that Natasha was waging within herself. Linda added to it by 'rimming' the other woman. That is to say, she took her free hand and traced the shape of Natasha's lips with the tip of her finger.

Natasha's excitement increased and she had to fight not to give in and groan with pleasure.

"This is wrong! I should jump up and leave...Now!" Natasha thought desperately to herself.

But she did not do that. Instead, she surrendered.

Linda smiled as Natasha closed her eyes and sighed at the intimate contact.

"Look at me now, Natty." Linda said softly, intimately.

Natasha opened her eyes and finally looked directly into the other woman's eyes before softly asking, "Please don't call me that...It isn't a name I've never cared for."

Linda smiled with a warmth she didn't feel and continued, "Natasha...I can see that you are overwrought. I want you to take these tranquilizers."

So saying, Linda reached into her pocket and produced the two pills she had taken from the drawer.

Natasha looked at her with such vulnerability and asked, "Are you going to drug me before you fuck me?"

Linda gave her a grave face and nodded silently.

Natasha, who was indeed overwrought and not thinking clearly at all, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and took what she thought were the sedatives. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

Linda placed the rim of the glass of Bourbon up to Natasha's mouth.

When Natasha refused to open her lips and take a drink, Linda smiled and reached up with her free hand to pinch Natasha's nose closed.

After a few seconds, Natasha opened her mouth and took a large swig of the dark liquor.

"That was fun." Remarked Linda mildly, as she reached over and placed the glass on the desk behind her.

Turning back to her trapped colleague, Linda smiled benignly.

Natasha could feel her heart pounding like a jackhammer. Her breath was coming in short rapid gasps and she knew, knew that if she touched herself 'there', she'd be sopping wet.

Linda reached forward and grasped the face in front of her with both hands. She kissed Natasha full on the lips. Linda knew how to kiss well and Natasha found herself responding with a passion she never knew she possessed.

Chapter Three -- 'Jane's' Second Session Begins

A few minutes of necking and touching did nothing for Natasha's self-control. The tranquilizers, which were actually very powerful sexual psychotropic agents, had already begun to work their magic but didn't matter much. Natasha was already becoming aroused.

"Just being in her presence is a sexual high!" Natasha thought to herself, "How weird is that?"

Linda could feel the sexual heat in the trapped parole officer's body begin to rise.

Linda kept touching Natasha's face and caressing her chest as she smiled at the troubled and trapped parole officer. After several more moments, Linda could clearly see the effects of the drugs.

Natasha's eyes turned glassy and her breathing was becoming more laboured. Her sexual arousal was much more evident, especially to someone who knew what to look for.

Linda stepped off of the other woman suddenly and said firmly, "Get up and strip down. Now...Right here...Before me...Kneel and put your hands behind your head."

To a drugged and confused Natasha, everything that Linda said seemed to be an erotically charged command. She got to her feet and proceeded to do as she was told.

Linda stepped forward and commanded, "Suck my fingers...Use your tongue!"

Natasha did as she was told. She felt overwhelming sexual tension continuing to build in her lower abdomen.

Linda commanded her to get to her feet.

It was the work of five minutes to take Natasha to 'the conditioning room' and restrain her as she had Aaron and Brenda, earlier that same morning.

Linda looked into the bound and now gagged Natasha's eyes before she said, "Now Jane...I can see that it is noted in your file that you are unresponsive to standard corrections."

Linda smiled before she continued, "Therefore, we are going to have to take this to the next level!"

A drugged Natasha smiled beneath her hood with delicious anticipation but outwardly, she shook her head and body in a blatant act of defiance.

"I can play the defiant one with the best of them." She thought.

Linda smile benevolently again before taking up the belt and standing behind Jane/ Natasha. She wound up and lashed her helpless charge across her very firm posterior.

A drugged Jane/Natasha gasped and groaned as she tightened up against the erotic pain.

The belt landed again and again.

Jane / Natasha began to cry out, as much in pain as in passion.

Linda stopped whipping her, only to step forward and grasp the other woman's nipple with her free hand.

She twisted it and Jane/Natasha cried out at the sensation.

Linda went back to whipping the innocent woman's behind. Faster and faster Linda went, deliberately shortening the interval between strokes.

Jane/Natasha struggled to keep up but failed. At length she was crying out for mercy.

Linda, ever the attentive tormentress, stepped forward and reaching around to Natasha /Jane's front caressed her clit, as she had done to Brenda earlier that day.

Jane / Natasha gasped and groaned, the sexual feelings overwhelming her naturally cautious nature. The fact that she had been in this place doing these things added to and was enhanced by the powerful drugs that now coursed through her system. So overwhelmed was she, that she didn't know what was happening to her.

Linda knew what was happening...

Linda could feel the nude and bound woman start to hump back against the intimate contact. She smiled to herself and letting go, stepped back to her former position and began to whip Jane / Natasha again.

Linda could feel her own pleasure at tormenting Jane / Natasha, as she had when she tormented Brenda earlier that day.

She continued to use her belt to torment the drugged and helpless parole officer she was blackmailing.

Linda called the technique 'whip and fondle', as that was an accurate description of the events that took place. It worked on both men and women but she preferred to use it on women.

With men she preferred using masturbation and alternate it with the use of the bamboo cane across her 'client's' privates or 'the stroke and the lash', as she called it.

"Perhaps I'll use 'the stroke and the lash' on Jane / Natasha later." She mused to herself, "She certainly looks ready for it."

Linda watched carefully as Jane / Natasha writhed erotically against both her restraints and the belt as it landed with a wet slap on her tender and vulnerable flesh.

Linda continued the 'whip and fondle' technique on Jane / Natasha without mercy, much as she had on Brenda earlier.

However, Linda recognized an opportunity when she saw one. Jane / Natasha had allowed herself to be placed in this drugged and bound state.

Linda believed that Jane / Natasha secretly wanted to be her (Linda's) sexual plaything. Linda intended to make the most of this opportunity.

Linda was very careful in using her belt on the bound woman. Just as she didn't tie the woman too tight, she didn't whip her too hard. The important thing was to bring Jane / Natasha into a state of sexual frenzy. The point was to make it a state she'd want to visit often.

After bringing Jane / Natasha to the brink several times Linda knew that it was time to take it to the next level.

Chapter Four -- Jane's Torment Continues

Jane / Natasha was in such a state that it took several seconds for her to realize that she was no longer being whipped or touched by her attentive yet cruel tormentress.

She opened her eyes (she hadn't recalled closing them) and saw Linda standing in front of her.

Linda was smiling warmly and holding a handful of something the gleamed sliver and black in one hand.

Linda carefully looked down and grasping one of the items in her hand, she looked at it as she raised it up for Jane / Natasha to see. Then she carefully turned her head and looked the nude and helplessly bound parole officer in the eye.

Her look seemed to say, "Look what I have for you!"

Jane / Natasha's stomach did a bit of a lurch as she recognized the tiny clamps and where the must be going next.

In her drugged state, she screamed in fear and passion. She shook her head in a defiant 'NO" gesture.

Linda lowered her eyes and smiled while nodding 'YES'!

Jane / Natasha watched in horrified fascination as Linda attached one clamp to one breast.

She groaned as the cold hard teeth bit angrily into her bare nipple.

She shook her head when she saw that Linda was busy attaching another clamp to her other nipple.

Jane / Natasha quickly realized that shaking her body intensified the pain tenfold and she did her best to remain absolutely still.

When Linda sighed and stepped back to survey her work, Jane / Natasha was sure she was done. She wasn't...

Jane / Natasha groaned in fear as she watched Linda kneel in front and taking another clamp, begin to attach it to Jane / Natasha's labia.

The bound woman gasped in pain and shrieked as the fourth and last clamp bit into the other labia.

Linda stepped back and smiled cruelly as she surveyed her work.

Jane / Natasha could feel waves of pain centered in the four clamps as they cruelly bit into her. With every breath and every shake, the pain intensified.

Even in her drug induced state, she was unable to hold on for more than a minute.

"PLEASE...PLEASE..."She gargled behind the gag.

Linda stepped forward and said softly, "But we aren't done here, Jane."

Jane / Natasha reiterated her plea and Linda, looking dissatisfied (but feeling very pleased) nodded and very carefully removed the clamps one at a time.

Jane / Natasha gasped in relief and tried to thank her tormentress.

When she was done, Linda added warningly, "Ma'am! I prefer to be addressed as Ma'am."

Jane / Natasha was quick to burble that out from behind her gag.

"Well, its time to take this to its final phase, Jane!' Linda said solemnly.

So saying, Linda opened a drawer on her desk and removed the wand.

Jane / Natasha looked at it with a mixture of fear and excitement. The clamps had done much to agitate her and at the same time, calm down her sexual frenzy.

Linda, who knew exactly what was happening to the drugged up and bound woman, smiled as she sat down close to the very available cunt of Jane / Natasha.

She was careful about applying lubrication to the head of the wand before she applied the wand to the bound woman's tender parts.

It took only the work of a moment for Jane / Natasha to feel herself on the brink of an orgasm.

She called out that she was going to come, only to have her tormentress cruelly pull the wand away.

A few seconds later Jane / Natasha felt the business end of the wand again.

This went on for several minutes before Linda could see that despite her attitude, Jane / Natasha was at the end of her endurance.

Linda held the wand against the woman's bare cunt and listened and watched.

Jane / Natasha felt the climax coming and expected the wand to be taken away. It wasn't and her explosive orgasm took away all cogent thought. She screamed and thrashed about helplessly.

Five orgasms later, Linda finally relented. Jane / Natasha promptly passed out.

Linda untied the nude woman, picked her up carefully and placed her over a shoulder. Linda walked into the recesses of 'The Clinic". She walked back to one of the holding cells there. Cells she had built but told no one about.

Linda laid the nude and now unconscious woman on a bed and covered her with a blanket.

"She'll be out for a good thirty minutes, I'll bet." Linda said to her self.

"Still, it's better to be safe than sorry." She added silently.

Then she attached an ankle cuff to one of Jane / Natasha's shapely ankles and checked to make sure the other end of the chain was secured to the wall.

She left the room thinking, "I'd better eat before I get another visitor..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Clinic and Finding Jane

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds