• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave D'Melleca Ch. 02

Slave D'Melleca Ch. 02

Training a slave is a process. The slave needs time to learn his or her Master. They have to learn how to anticipate and satisfy their Master's needs. They need to learn their commands, positions and approved words. This takes time and commitment. I carefully explained this to Slave D'Melleca because I was painfully dissatisfied with her level of service and commitment. She was under the impression that she had the ability to make choices and freedom of expression. As my slave, those things no longer exist, they are abstract concepts. I saw fear.

Our session continued through the night. As dawn approached, she started moving as though she were preparing to leave. "Slave D'Melleca, what are you doing? I did not tell you to move." She looked confused. "What part of commitment is unclear to you? You read out agreement, I saw you. And yet you still try to assert yourself." Unacceptable.

I was both shocked and amused. It took a moment for me to gather my thoughts and decide how I was going to handle this. Since she thought while in my presence she had the ability to move freely, I was going to take away her ability to move. I sprung to my feet and grabbed her arm in seconds. I threw her to the bed. She started to speak. I slapped her immediately. "No words," I snarled. I stripped her naked. "Don't move." I went to each corner and placed the restraint that was anchored to the floor, on the bed. The locks clanked against the steel. She desperately wanted to see what I was doing. Her heart was racing, making her breasts quiver ever so slightly. I was becoming aroused again.

I slowly and deliberately undid each restraint, carefully placing them on her wrists and ankles. Lesson 3 "You move when I tell you to move." I went to do some household chores and run errands. When I returned she was writhing in her shackles. "I told you not to move didn't I?" I reached for the nearest implement with which to strike her. A hair brush. It will have to do. I smacked her thighs with the back of the hair brush, then her breasts. She barely made a sound. I turned the brush over. I gently raked the bristles across my hand, then firmly pressed them into her breast. She winced. I raked the bristles over her body in a firm but gentle, smooth continuous motion. She trembled.

I put a blindfold on her. I could see her heart start to beat faster. I went my toy chest to find the right toy. A double dildo? Nah, I wasn't feeling that. Then I saw the double strap-on. Yes. I strapped up, and climbed onto the bed. As I lie there on my side next to her, making sure she could feel that dick on her leg, I start to whisper in her ear.

Ever been fucked by a woman, slave D'Melleca?

Have you ever had your pussy rubbed and stroked by another lady?

Do you know what is feels like to have a female make you soaking wet?

Do you know what if feels like to have her tongue flick your nipples, as her hair and breath caress you?

Imagine that, slave D'Melleca.

As I whisper to her, I begin to rub her pussy. She is already dripping wet. She starts to moan. "Shhh." Slowly, I mount her. On top of her, breasts to breasts, I guide my strap to the opening of her pussy and I leave it there. I start to whisper in her ear again.

How does it feel, slave D'Melleca? You're about to be taken by another woman, and there's nothing you can do.

What does it feel like to know you are about to be penetrated and fucked, by your Mistress until she cums?

Does the thought of me moving in an out of your pussy, grinding against your pussy, pounding your pussy, turn you on?

She starts to arch her hips toward me. I start to snicker a little. I look at her expression. It is begging me, pleading with me to fuck her. Her body is trying to move toward the dick. I move back a little. Not yet. I go back to her ear.

You want me inside you real bad, don't you?

You are aching for me to open that pussy up?

You love how I feel on top of you, don't you?

How do my nipples feel rubbing against yours?

How does my breath feel caressing your ear and neck?

She tries to arch a little harder. Her chains rattle. The clamor excites me and I dive in. She gasps. I smile. I start to fuck her slow and deep. She is trying desperately not to cry out. I start to fuck her a little harder. She is panting. I start to fuck her harder and harder. With each stroke my side of the strap starts to grind on my g spot a little harder. I start to arch upwards grinding the dick into her pussy and mine.

She cried out "Fuck me!" I slapped her. I moved so I could get my breast in her mouth to make sure she stayed quiet.

"Suck." Now, I am humping her. I'm grinding so hard I didn't notice that everything was wet. That nasty slut squirted all over everything. I was wet, the bed was wet. The thought of her sucking both her cum and mine off my pussy sent me to a screaming orgasm. I threw off my strap and brought my pussy to her mouth. "You know what to do, slave D'Melleca." Then I rested.

As I lie there basking in my after glow, I hear, "Mistress Kyah, I need to use the bathroom." Moron. She is wrong on so many levels. I did not bother to respond to her. I simply got up, got a diaper and diapered her.

"Now, you can go whenever you want." She looked surprised. What could she do?

I got dressed and went to the phone to call her Dom. I told him that I was training our bitch and asked if he wanted to join me. "Oh yeah," I said, "I hope you remember that I'm yours too now." Not only did he remember, he was going to take full advantage. Take full advantage. I started to tremble with anticipation as I thought about what that could mean. I did not have to wait too long to find out.

When he arrived, without saying a word, he grabbed me, baked me up against the wall, and kissed me long and deep. I got weak. We slid to the floor. He positioned himself between my legs. He pinned my hands above my head. He kissed me harder, deeper. The feeling of his body on top of mine, the weight of him made me tremble. He started to rub my clit. I became breathless. He let go of my hands in order to remove my clothes.

As he undressed me he asked if I was aware of how long he wanted me? He started rubbing oil on my breasts. I got goose bumps. I started rubbing my pussy. He stopped me. "I'll take care of that." He rubbed oil all over my body. He slipped his oily fingers in and out of my pussy. I was starting to throb. He removed his fingers and slapped my throbbing pussy. I squealed with delight. I reached down to spread my pussy open. I wanted him to slap my clit. I needed him to calm my pussy down but he simply said, "My dick is so hard right now watching you spread that pussy for me."

I wanted to feel his hard dick. I reached down and started to stroke his cock. He started to moan. I could not wait for him to penetrate me. I was breathing hard. My breasts were heaving. He kissed them. He began to lick and suck my nipples ever so gently. I began to writhe. He pinned me down with his body. He began to kiss my body, moving closer to the softest place on earth. When he got there my passion was flowing. "Mmmm." He lapped at my pussy. Then he started to eat my pussy. I started to moan. He grabbed my thighs and pushed up my legs. I grabbed his head and pulled his hair. I moved his head around as he sucked my clit. He started to suck harder and harder. I came.

I started to put my legs down. He said, "Wait a minute. I'm not done yet." He stands on his knees between my legs stroking his dick. I smile and arch for him. He rubs his dick all over my pussy working me into a frenzy. He slaps my pussy with his hard dick then he starts to penetrate me, gently rocking back and forth. Oh my. His dick feels so good. I start to contract my muscles, squeezing his dick so I can feel it throb. We both moan. Our energy starts to build as we stare into each other's eyes.

"Cum with me Kyah," he whispered.

"Yes," I breathed.

A noise coming from the bed snapped us out of our orgasmic stupor. I walked over to the bed to be cleaned by slave D'Melleca. As I lowered my pussy to her mouth, I said to her Dom, "The bitch probably needs to be changed." He had a look of confusion until he got a good look at her. I explained. I had to punish her for her behavior. Each time I thought we had an understanding, there was another transgression. This was the result. She could not move. She could not see. She was diapered.

He changed her. The filthy bitch had soiled herself several times. When he finished, he looked at me intently. Suddenly he grabbed me and bent me over the bed, over slave D'Melleca. Before I could figure what he was doing, whack...whack...whack...whack...whack! I was stunned. He actually spanked me, ME! "Give me the respect I deserve. This is my slut," he said. Thirteen more whacks. I did not know what to do. I did say he could have me. So I did what I would want done in that situation.

I said, "Thank you Dom. I hope I am forgiven." He stood me up, nodded and our attention turned to slave D'Melleca.

I tried to focus on her but I was seething. How dare he spank me. Even though I offered myself to him, I did not mean like that. My mind was racing. I couldn't do anything to jeopardize this situation nor could I let go of the fact that he spanked me. Then it came to me. I knew exactly how to deal with the Dom. I needed to release slave D'Melleca in order for my plan to work. I said to him, "We need to get this bitch properly trained. After all, she is our slut now." He agreed.

I walked over to the bed and I removed her blindfold. I told her the terms of her release. You will commit to your first lesson on touch. You will learn how to touch your Masters' bodies. You will follow instructions. You will be obedient and respectful at all times. If you are, and are a fast learner, once this lesson is complete, you may go for the day. She agreed.

(c) 2008 Mistress Kyah

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave D'Melleca Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds