• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her New Master Ch. 02

Her New Master Ch. 02

She has been yearning to see him again. After her first visit she's thought of little else. She was both repulsed and attracted by him...and the attraction has now won out. She is feeling a longing in her gut for his attentions. She wants nothing more than to give herself over to him.

She is back for another night of his special brand of debauchery. As instructed, she's attired in red nylons, garter belt and heels...the "uniform of the day". She knows that anything she wears over that will be removed upon her arrival. Her hair is nicely done, as usual, and her lips glisten with a red gloss.

She rings the bell. No one answers so she rings again. The door buzzes; she opens it and enters. No one greets her, but there is a small sign that says, "Remove your outer clothing and proceed to the basement". She lays her clothes over the back of the couch and descends the stairs. It is dimly lit but she can see well enough to make her way. She finds herself in a nearly empty room. There is an overhead light and a large full-length mirror on one wall. She thinks to herself that this must be the room she was in the last time...when she was so disoriented. She notices that it's carpeted though, which she doesn't recall, and there's a wooden chair in the middle. She can't make out what's on or near the un-mirrored walls...they are in shadow.

She's not sure whether to sit down on the chair or continue to stand. She decides to stand. She thinks about touching herself but manages to resist. She's regarding her image in the mirror, checking to see if her hair is in place and her nylons are straight, when a door in the shadows opens and he enters. He's wearing a black leather vest, chaps and boots. His genitalia and his ass are fully exposed. He's holding a leather flogger. He doesn't speak a word as he flicks the flogger to "crack" the strands like a whip. She finds that unsettling. She is afraid to look at him.

He walks around her taking in the view. She keeps her eyes to the floor. She is lovely. He turns her so her back is to the mirror, leans in to take in her fragrances, then he breaks the silence with, In what manner is this slave going to serve her Master tonight?

She will do whatever her Master commands, sir.

And what does this slave expect in return?, he asks.

Nothing, sir.

Then we shall proceed.

He flicks the flogger across her back...not hard but sufficient to get her attention. Then he trails it along her shoulders and down her arms. Her skin tingles. It arouses her instantly. He gives her back a whack. She shudders. Thank you sir, she blurts. He gives her another. She shudders again and thanks him again. He trails it over her plump ass cheeks, then gives them a whack. Oh, yes, she whispers. He whacks her again, this time harder, it's the first real sting. She gulps, then with much pleasure in her voice, thanks him for it.

He trails back up along her shoulders and down over her breasts and across her nipples. The sensation is very erotic. He quickly whacks her breasts. She expels a puff of air as she shudders her biggest shudder so far! Oh thank you, sir! She swallows hard. That is excruciatingly pleasurable to her. He whacks her breasts again. More shuddering, more thank you sirs. Her nipples feel like they are on fire! He takes one between his thumb and forefinger and gives it a pinch. She expels an involuntary "Oh!" as she shudders, nearly convulses!

Would you like to touch yourself, he asks. Yes please, sir. Perhaps later, he responds. He can tell by her gasps that she might very well cum without touching herself. He backs off to let her cool momentarily.

He directs her to turn around to face the mirror. He takes a seat in the chair behind her. He runs his hand over her hose above the knees, puts his finger over the stocking tops, runs them along inside to sense what her legs must feel when sheathed in nylon as they are. His cock has been getting harder with each of her shudders, but now that he has the aroma of nylon in his nostrils it is fully hard. The precum is issuing from the slit and migrating down the shaft like sap down a tree trunk. The sight of her delectable ass so close to his face is contributing its share to his current state as well. He trails a finger up the back of her thigh until it contacts her very ample overhang, then puts his mouth directly on one of her cheeks, and sucks as much of the succulent flesh into his mouth as he can. He repeats on the other one, then runs his tongue down along the luscious fold of the overhang, lapping and licking. He nearly inhales her ass; it is so irresistible!

He reaches between her legs to run his finger along her pussy lips, tweaks her clit, then pulls back. She sucks in a breath of air! Shudders again! Is visibly shivering in the aftermath. He directs her to kneel before him as he sits with his legs apart, his massive hard-on inches from her face. He tells her she cannot touch his cock, but she may fondle his balls.

They are heavy and the sac hangs low. She cups them up, gets a sense of their mass as the weighty balls roll around. She lifts them to her tongue, wiggles the tip to prod them. She grips around the top of the sac to gently squeeze them down so they're straining to get out, then turns the whole thing up to her mouth to tongue them lasciviously, like a testicular lollipop! Her Master finds the sight of her long tongue and succulent lips to be most appealing! He directs her to tongue the head of his now bulging cock, which she eagerly does. Yes-s-s, he whispers. She strokes his precum coated shaft with her slender hand while gently sucking the head with her beautiful mouth. Her lovely hair hangs forward onto her Master's pelvis as she runs the tip of her tongue into his slit, then licks him all along the shaft.

Her Master marvels at her oral skills. He is quite taken by his new slave and wants to reward her for her extraordinary service. He directs her to sit back; he tells her he has other things in mind that he no longer wants to delay. She is still shaking from the pleasure of his cock in her mouth and the other endearments he has bestowed so far. She has not cum, but she has experienced some sexual delicacies she will not soon forget.

He places a leather collar around her neck, then connects a leather leash to it. He tugs on the leash to pull her in closer to him as he bends down to put his tongue in her mouth. She opens her mouth for him...offers her tongue in return...they writhe together. The taste of her pleases him greatly.

He stands up and directs her to go to all fours as he reacquires his flogger. He whacks her ass with it and pulls the leash to position her at his side like a show dog. Then whacks her ass again to signal that it is time for her to crawl along beside him. He tells her he wants to introduce her to his "little dog", Pedro. Pedro is near the wall...only a shadowy outline is apparent. As she approaches "him" she realizes he is a machine...a fucking machine. There's a motor on one end, some gears and a flywheel connected to a long rod. The motor has a furry tail taped to it, presumably to resemble a dog. On the other end of the rod is a latex phallus, very real and lifelike, with bulging veins and a flared head. It's a replica of her Master's cock. She feels a void in her pussy that she would love to have Pedro fill.

Her Master commands her to lick it. She dutifully flicks her long tongue at the head, then puts her glossy red lips over it to suck on it. That's a good doggie, he whispers. Her pussy is dripping wet. As she licks, her Master gets a nice view of both her beckoning pussy and her lapping tongue. He is quite aroused by the sight!

He drops the leash for a moment and pulls the apparatus over into the light. She takes some pleasure at the sight of her Master's stiff dong and rather tongue worthy ass as he wrestles his Pedro to a position in front of the mirror. She is careful not to reveal her pleasure, nor even that she has peeked. He nevertheless suspects that she has and reminds her that she must request permission to look at his body. Yes sir, she replies.

With Pedro in position, her Master snaps his fingers and points to signal her to crawl over near Pedro. He enjoys the sight of her body as she crawls...her shoulders and her hips moving in concert...her magnificent ass jiggling behind! As she approaches, he switches on the power and Pedro starts to slowly stroke back and forth. He controls both the length of stroke and the speed with a handheld remote. She is quite intrigued and her eyes reveal a genuine desire.

Her Master directs her to take a sitting position in front of the oscillating machine with her knees up. She sees her image in the mirror just beyond Pedro. Her Master hands her two leather thigh cuffs and directs her to place them just above her knees. He tells her to cross her arms over her chest at the wrists. He places a leather cuff on each wrist, then with her knees drawn up, he hooks all four cuffs together and then the ensemble to her collar with short leather clip-on straps. She is effectively hog-tied, but she has free movement of her head and her nylon sheathed legs below the knees. Her pussy is not just dripping, it is flowing. She is beside herself with anticipation. Her Master has prepared her well.

He positions behind her on his haunches and forces her to lean back with her head on his "lap". Her legs come up as she leans back, so that her well coifed pussy is exposed to Pedro. Her garter straps are pulled tightly, making a long indent in the skin along her ass and the backs of her thighs. Her shapely nylon sheathed calves scissor slowly as her Master controls Pedro's advances toward her waiting cunt. Once at the entrance, he turns up the control one notch to slowly enter his deserving slave. She gasps as the head makes its first penetration. She presses down trying to get some leverage to push onto it. Her Master increases the stroke to insert more deeply. She groans with the pleasure. Her heavy breathing portends an early orgasm. She looks down to see the latex dong stroking in and out...she heaves and shudders in ecstasy as the first wave comes over her! How she has been waiting for this...from the first sight of her Master's body to the sting of his lash! Now she is cutting loose. She is cumming oh so good! Gasping! Thanking her Master over and over!

He backs Pedro to the idle position. He lets her calm down...let's her savor her orgasm.

He caresses her breasts, circles his thumbs around her nipples, which are scrunched up against her arms. Her body, her face, are too beautiful for words. It's not long before he notices her responding. She is ready for more. Without speaking he brings Pedro back up, only this time he raises the speed some and sets a deeper penetration. Pedro begins his relentless pounding. She is soon gasping again. Another orgasm is coming up. The way she looks into her Master's eyes it is clear the sensation is wonderful! Pedro pounding...her Master holding her...Pedro pounding. Her legs are pumping, her eyes are rolling back...she is cumming long and deep! The current travels throughout her body! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Of course Pedro keeps pounding until his master slows him. Then her Master rolls her over on her side - she resembles a big ball - and repositions Pedro for a side entry. He then lies next to her at her back while Pedro awaits further instructions. Her Master runs his finger over her pussy lips from behind her, then gently tweaks her clit. He senses her desire for more of Pedro, so he lines him up again. She raises one leg just enough to accomodate her mechanical lover. At his master's command he slips into her again. First at a slow speed. The feel of that thickness inside her and its perpetual hardness moving in and out without tiring works its magic on her. She is climbing that wall for the third time. Her Master licks her earlobe, then slithers his tongue in her ear. His cock is against the small of her back undulating against her while its latex replica is tearing at her insides. The thought of two cocks and a tongue tending to her desires in such an immediate way pushes her over the top. She convulses this time...gasping again...but this time with seemingly more urgency! Another orgasm overtakes her! This one is true ecstasy! Now she has lost all control! She wants more orgasms. She wants to cum all night!

She both thanks her Master and begs for more! He grants her wish and turns up Pedro another notch. The machine pounds her deeper and faster! She is frantic! The feeling in her pussy is heavenly! The way she is bound in her restraints! The way her Master's arms are around her! The way his hard cock is against her back! Her orgasm just leaps at her...she pauses briefly...then she wells up again...cums again...pauses briefly...then cums again! She cums at such a rapid pace she can't get her thank you sirs out fast enough! She is becoming a cumming machine...it is fantastic! After a few more of these, she finally seems to regain some composure as her Master slows Pedro and withdraws him. That was the most delicious string of orgasms she could imagine. She lost count...it seemed like a continuous stream washing her along. It was incredible!

Nevertheless, her Master judges that she is not yet sated. He let's her rest for a moment, then he rolls her over onto her knees. She sits on the back of her ankles, her butt squishes against her high heels. Her restraints keep her torso nearly parallel with her thighs, but she can raise her head up if she has to. The more comfortable position is to put her cheek to the floor...and for the moment that is exactly what she does. Which raises her butt up slightly.

Her Master is still quite aroused and he is not about to end these festivities until he has taken his pleasure. He aligns Pedro's "manhood" up to his slaves protruding ass. She feels the still wet phallus probing her anus. She knew it might come to this, but she is prepared to give herself over to whatever her Master wishes her to do. He has bestowed incredible enjoyment upon her tonight...it is a night she will never forget. Her devotion to him is now complete.

Under his master's control, Pedro enters her warm asshole. Slowly to let her ease into it, but then the pace picks up. Soon she is being impaled on the huge protuberance, grunting in response to each thrust! Good god, this thing could split her in two! Her Master lifts her head up, tilts it to one side, brushes back her lovely hair. He runs his finger along her smooth throat and up onto her soft lips. His fully hard dong, dripping with precum, is across her neck. He aligns with her mouth...she opens...her tongue contacts his head once more. It dances and flicks, then laps over it and around the edges. He pushes in...she opens more to accomodate his full thickness. He slides in inch by inch. Her lips caress the shaft as it slips by. He aligns her throat to accept his full length, which she receives hungrily.

He pumps her mouth and throat as Pedro penetrates her ass. He takes great pleasure at the sight of that in the mirror! She is unable to move, she can only accept his cock down her throat and his proxy in her ass! He totally possesses her! If he had a third cock he would surely fill her glistening pussy with it.

As she sucks him, he reaches for his flogger. His first blow is to her back. She squeaks. It surprises her. The sting of it adds a new sensation to those already bathing her brain. The second blow is directly on her ass. Then another. With Pedro doing his thing and now the flogger, her ass is nearing sensory overload. With each subsequent blow her Master is thrusting deeper into her throat. She can feel herself rising yet again!

Her Master grants her permission to cum. He continues to whack her. Her bum is numb from it. All of her senses are flooded. Bur each blow somehow adds more fuel to the flame! She is overwhelmed and consumed by the lust of it! Her Master's cock is relentlessly violating her mouth and throat...his balls are banging against her chin...Pedro is tending to her nether regions as the flogger lands in blow after blow! She is letting go...she is on a sea...the waves are crashing...she is going to cum! Her mouth involuntarily opens wider...she twitches and jerks...then shudders in her restraints as her entire body is cumming!!! She becomes her orgasm!!!

Her Master heaves and thrusts...he strains...he groans in ecstasy as his huge load blasts her throat like a cannon...recoils and fires again! His balls shake with each spasm as they empty their contents. Load after load fills her mouth and throat...she could drown in his cum! She swallows as much of it as she can, but some escapes her lips onto her chin and drips off in gobs onto the floor.

They are both out of breath...holding frozen there...unable to move. They are disoriented by there orgasm together, still twitching in the aftermath. As they each start to come around, they sigh...a long sigh of incredible relief. A relief like no other.

They are finally sated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her New Master Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 391 milliseconds