• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Stranger I Knew Well

The Stranger I Knew Well

Rosalie had awoken to a strange sense of peace and awareness. Every nerve in her body tingled with static electricity. She'd been dreaming of a mysterious stranger with a head full of lush blonde hair and eyes like a clear carribean blue sea.

Suddenly overly warm, she threw the comforter from her body and opened her eyes. Rosalie was a classic beauty. With the body of a virginal teen, her green eyes and chest length blond hair she was a piece to be desired by vampire and human alike.

She was seventeen when she'd decided to run away and elope. Unfortunately, even then her choices proved falty, and upon meeting her betrothed, she was bitten on the neck and felt her life, her very soul fade away from her. She woke later in her own grave, forever changed. Never to get any older, never to marry or have children but instead to live decade after decade after decade feeding off the life blood of innocent men and women.

It was still day outside she noticed, glancing towards the window. She could feel the weight of it, the unbearable heat even with the windows covered with thick curtains.

Slowly Rosalie stretched out her lithe body, feeling every muscle loosen and stretch in welcome release. Her room was dark. But she was a creature of the night, and it had been a long time since her eyes had been forced to adjust to anything much brighter.

She sat up in her queen size, red velvet bed, her pink silk night gown brushing against her body in just the right way to make her nipples harden painfully. Or, maybe it was that irrevocable sense of being watched that put her body on edge and made her hunger for release of a much different sort.

Her dream... He had been there again. The same man she had dreamt of for longer then she could remember. Since before she had been made into a blood sucker. He'd claimed her, promised her his protection same as he always did, and yet when she woke he was never there. But something was different this time.

Her jade eyes scanned the room as her awareness quickly became nervous energy. And there it was. The one thing that could make every cell in her body jump with excitement.

He stood in the corner, lazily leaning against the wall and piercing her with those all to familiar warm blue eyes. And just like in her dreams she felt paralyzed, unable to speak or even cover herself from his heated gaze. Though even if she was willing to deny it from the world should she be asked, she could not deny from herself that she liked the way he looked at her. He made her body feel alive.

He seemed taller in person, perhaps six feet, compared to her five foot four, petite body. His hair was shoulder length and as bright as she remembered the sun being. Even from across the room she could see those same blue eyes, full sexy mouth, and straight nose.

She watched in open mouthed amazement as a slow smile spread across his dangerously handsome face.

"I wondered if I would have to wait until nightfall for you to awaken." His voice was thick and flowed like warm honey. And there was the hint of a lilting accident she could not place, perhaps Scottish or Italian.

Rosalie's chin tilted defiantly as she summoned the will to speak.

"Do you often break into a woman's house to watch her sleep?!" She asked. It mattered not how long she'd dreamed of him, or how badly he turned her spine to melting ice. He had broken uninvited into her home, trespassing on ground more dangerous then he could possibly know.

Her words only seemed to amuse him, for he chuckled and pushed himself off the wall to stroll several feet closer to her.

"No." He said casually. "But then I'm always willing to make exception for a special occasion." He sounded so calm and confident. His hands shoved into the pockets of his black jeans. And even with a t-shirt and waist length black leather jacket it was impossible not to notice the wide set shoulders and broad chest. It was enough to drive any woman to panic, and in this even Rosalie was no exception.

"And what special occasion do you imagine justifies this?" She bit out sharply. Unable to completely hide the curiosity from her voice.

Caspian was close to grinning now as he watched her. She was even more beautiful then he imagined. Even from across the room he was aroused by her presence, her courage in the face or fear. Fear that he could smell as easily as if it were a rose from her garden.

He advanced several more steps, quickly shortening the distance between them. Only four feet remained and it was not nearly enough to offer Rosalie any semblance of comfort. Her nerves screamed warning at her. Somehow she had to get rid of this man, it was the only way she would be able to sort this strangeness out, and determine the purpose for dreaming of this stranger.

"Do not come any closer..." She warned. Her voice dripping with as much venom as she could muster. And to her complete agitation he shrugged as if it mattered not at all.

"I merely thought, you wished to know why I'm here. Is that not what you asked?" His eyes never strayed from hers, and his voice remained very patient and even, which perplexed her. She had struck fear into many with the imperious voice she'd just used on him, and he barely seemed to notice.

"I did, I do," she bit out a bit too quickly. Her desire to know was fastly becoming an over bearing obsession, and his gaze was far too perceptive for her sense of well being. "But," She added, "if you come any closer I may be forced to hurt you."

His only response was the doubtful lift of one blonde brow, only one shade darker then his hair. "You don't want to hurt me Rose." he murmured so quietly she had to strain to hear his words. And a deceitful tremor ran the length of her spine at the sound of her name on his tongue. She did not question how he knew her name. It seemed the natural order that he should know.

He continued, "Besides, you'll find I'm much stronger than the men your used to..." He took another step forward as if deliberately calling her bluff. And she believed what he said. He seemed much stronger.

Power and strength radiated from him as forcefully as the deadly sun radiated heat. And he wore the power as easily as if it were the most natural thing in the world to him.

When she failed to respond, he took another step forward. She could smell him now. He smelled of nature, of moss and damp earth. And strangely enough it was far from unpleasant. He was not her kind she realized with sudden bitterness. And it was then that it dawned on her who he was, what he was and why he seemed so utterly powerful just standing there. He was werewolf, and they were natural enemies.

"Yes..." He said, drawing a frown from her because she knew she had not spoken her thoughts out loud.

"Yes what?" She asked, with a renewed sense of trepidation as to why he was there.

"Yes, that is what I am.." And her body trembled at his admission, even as he took another step closer. Less than a foot now separated them, and he seemed so huge. The reality of him was far more intimidating then it ever was in her dreams. He seemed to sense clearly her anxiety for when he spoke next there was an undeniable tenderness to his voice.

"You need not fear me, Rosalie. I would sooner run a silver blade thru my heart then harm you in any way." He meant it. She could tell he did. Whatever idiocy that caused her to sit idly as he approached; whatever foolishness had overcome her better sense, she believed him.

"Why are you here?" She asked again, hating the quietly submissive sound of her own voice. He merely smiled and lowered himself slowly to sit on the edge of her bed.

"I've come for you, Rose." And his words were like a soft chant on which she could feel herself drifting away. "You are mine. You have always been mine."

She felt her throat constrict at his words, but found she could not look away from his intense gaze. She could not stop listening either, and when he reached for her, she did not even flinch when his large hand enveloped her dainty one. His pulsing heat was such a contrast to her cold skin.

He went on, seemingly encouraged as his thumb traced patterns across her smooth skin. "I've searched ten millennia for you, Rosalie..." His voice was a soft caress and she thought she detected the smallest catch in his voice from an overabundance of emotion. Their kind were mortal enemies and yet she wanted his words to be true. Wanted desperately to believe what he whispered so plaintively. Her lips parted but no sound came out.

Slowly he took his hand from hers and slid out of his coat, letting it fall to the ground. His eyes never left hers as his shirt followed the coat, soundlessly landing in a small pile on the floor.

She'd never seen a body like his. Every muscle in his chest stood out in sharp relief, and his biceps she would bet, were as big around as her thighs. She had an almost un-repressible desire to run her hands over them and across his chest.

Her body was beginning to ache feverishly with desire, and he could feel it. He could smell the moisture pooling between her thighs and it was the most delicious scent he'd ever known.

Rose watched in immobilized fascination as he kicked off his boots and crawled toward her. She couldn't explain why she sat excitedly waiting for him. No objections even entered her mind. Part of her felt as if she'd waited an eternity for this moment. She'd never seen this man before and yet she'd dreamed of him as long as she could remember.

And then he was covering her body with his own, and she was submissively laying back against the thick velvet pillows. Allowing him to envelope her. He blotted out everything. Everywhere she looked there he was. Hard muscle covered in shockingly smooth skin.

She looked up to meet his gaze and he smiled at her as he supported his massive weight on his forearms.

"I've waited so long for this moment." He said. And his deep voice shook with lust, and something more. Something un-definable.

Rose was practically panting now. Her breasts were hard and they ached with a need to be touched, caressed by this man.

"I don't even know your name..." She managed to say, and his answering smile warmed her deep inside.

"Caspian. It's Caspian Portell of Dame Portell." She nodded, looking at his lips as he spoke. They seemed so full, so sensual, and a vision of them kissing her thighs filled her mind. She bit her lip and tried to look away, but everywhere she looked she was confronted with a wide expanse of skin. She would have blushed if she had the pulse to do so. Strange how he could make her feel this way.

She looked back into his eyes. His hair fell around his face as he grinned at her, and she felt the urge to blush again. It seemed as if he could read her mind and know what she was thinking.

She could feel his knee gently pressing between her bare thighs, and willingly she spread them, giving him room to nestle his waist between them.

"I've dreamed of you like this..." He said quietly, as he tangled his fingers in her locks of golden hair. "Of you giving yourself to me.. Knowing what I am and accepting me."

She searched his lapis eyes as he watched the play of her hair as it wound around and between his fingers. He seemed lost in a trance but she could tell by the feel of a stiff rob covered in denim between her thighs that he was as aroused as she was.

Rose swallowed a lump in her throat. "I've dreamed of you as well."

His eyes snapped back to hers and his rakish smile made her chest tighten. Then he was lowering his lips to hers and she was parting hers in readiness for him.

The moment their lips touched a jolt rocked thru them both. She could feel his pulse beating rapidly through his lips, and eagerly she moaned. His hands were moving everywhere now. Down her sides to her hips and up again to cup her full breasts. He squeezed them gently as his thumbs brushed across her intensely hard nipples.

The kiss became hungry and hard. It was a good thing she did not require breath, because his weight as he lowered himself on top of her would have crushed the hair from her lungs regardless.

His bottom lip slipped between her teeth and she nipped at him, tasting a bit of blood. He growled and moaned all at once, and she arched her back to press her breasts up into his exploring hands.

Her own hands began to travel over his shoulders and across his back, her nails gently scraping over his skin. Every delicate touch of her hands enflamed his senses, causing his body to shiver with long repressed desire.

He pulled away, and a whimper of disappointment escaped her. Moments later he was back and when he settled himself again between her spread legs, there was no cloth barrier between them.

Their lips met again in an equally desperate crush, and they only broke apart when Caspian pulled back, grabbing the flimsy fabric of her slip and ripping it apart. The silk separated easily in his hands and he was free to gaze unobstructed at her soft naked splendor.

Rosalie moaned as she saw the look of hungry possession in his eyes when he looked at her body. After what seemed an eternity Caspian's gaze met hers.

"Your just as I saw you in my dreams..." He said softly.

Rose smiled and Caspian looked down at her body again, this time trailing a finger between her breasts and down across her stomach.

Rosalie took the opportunity to examine his body in return. He was magnificent. Everywhere she looked muscle greeted her eyes. A trail of blond hair began at his chest, just below his swollen pecs, and ran all the way down to meet a nest of curly hair at his groin.

Jutting imperiously from the nest of curls, Caspian's cock stood hard and long, at least ten inches and as thick as her wrist. Rose gasped suddenly as Caspians fingers slid between the slick wet fold of her wet pussy. She moaned and pressed her hips against his hand as his fingers traced circles around her sexually swollen clitoris. Her back arched, lifting her breasts into the air, and obligingly Caspian covered her closest nipple with his hot wet mouth.

Adeptly he suckled, and his fingers stroked her clit fiercely, now and then delving his fingers into her deep canal. First one, then two, and finally three fingers stroked in and out as he prepared her for his cock.

Rose writhed in abandoned ecstasy as she called out his name again and again. Then Caspian was hovering over her again. His lips on hers as he muttered sweet words of seduction and endearment against them.

She could feel his cock hard against her inner thigh, so hard and yet the skin was so soft and smooth and oh so hot. Caspian wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, and he used his knees to press her legs farther apart.

He nibbled and sucked on her mouth, as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her swollen pussy lips, coating his cock in her slick juices and moaning in an arousing display of masculine lust.

Rosalie's nails bit into his shoulders fiercely, which only turned him on more. When Rose knew that in any moment she would explode in ecstasy, Caspian position himself at her tight hole and slowly entered her.

He buried his face in the curve of her neck and softly kissed her there as he buried himself inch by slow inch in her compressing tunnel. Rose had never felt spread as wide as now, and it seemed to take forever for him to bury himself hilt deep within her.

Then he was moving quickly. Pulling out completely, just to quickly sheath himself fully inside her again. The sensations spread like a spider web of wicked heat across her thighs and stomach, to envelope her breasts. She moaned as delirious pleasure snaked thru her entire body and back again, and she writhed and squirmed against his strong body wantonly.

Caspian's teeth grazed across Rose's neck, and he bit and held on as he felt the bite and drag of her nails across back. Deeper and deeper he pressed into her; pressing against her cervix even as it tickled the head of his monstrous cock. He thrust as if life depended on this moment. In fact, he was sure of it.

Her moans came louder and louder as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She was so tight and he knew he would not be able to hold back his own end for much longer.

Rose's entire body tightened as he stroked in and out, in and out, in and out until her whole being erupted in flames. Wave after wave shocked thru her, her pussy clenching and releasing with each contraction until Caspian could hold back no longer.

With one final thrust, he pressed the head of his cock against her cervix and came hard. He cried out in ecstasy as his cock spurted over and over. Splashing hot sticky and highly fertile seed deep inside her, until finally in overflowed. Spilling out around the base of his cock.

He breathed heavily against her neck as she clung to him with arms and legs. He held her back tightly as he felt his pulse begin to slow and even out.

When he finally lifted his head to look into her eyes, he saw the same heavy lidded expression of satiated contentment as he knew was on his own face. They smiled at each other and he kissed her gently.

"You are mine, Rosalie. Forever..." And he new true peace for the first time in ten thousand years when she whispered back,

"Yes, Caspian. I'm yours..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Stranger I Knew Well

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds