• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mrs. Jones at the Hotel

Mrs. Jones at the Hotel

The tension had been building up all throughout the meal, the casual touches and the knowing looks built the anticipation of the real dessert they had promised each other. Not a word passed between them, it didn't have too. Their bodies and eyes were communicating the oldest message around between a man and a woman. With the bill paid they held hands and walked the short distance to the hotel, their bodies pressing closer together with each step.

It was unusual to pay for a hotel room by cash these days but they had agreed to book in as the "Jones's" with their wedding rings removed.

The young receptionist looked bored when they walked in. She should have been out enjoying herself, far too young to be stuck working on a Saturday night she thought. Mind you, it looked as if she had had her hair done and she had beautifully polished nails. Perhaps she was going on the town when her shift finished.

With the paperwork done the receptionist gave them a knowing smile as if she was in on their little secret. "Mrs Jones" even blushed when she gave her a sly knowing wink and said " I hope everything is to your satisfaction madam."

Her heart was beating faster as he opened the door to their room. All those dreams of the past weeks were about to become reality when she heard him whisper "Shut your eyes." He stood behind her and placed a hand on either hip as he manoeuvred her further into the room.

She had dressed simply and casually for the evening in her jeans and favourite white sleeveless top.

"Lift up your arms," he whispered.

She followed his directions and felt him curl the bottom of her sleeveless top up over her head and clear of her arms. She automatically started to lower her arms to her side but he took her hands and placed them on her head.

"Keep them there," he whispered into her left ear.

She felt vulnerable in this position but totally safe in the situation they were in. Goosebumps broke out all over her body, not from the cold but of anticipation.

Unconsciously she had begun to rub her thighs together to try and ease her already high sexual tension but he had seen this and wanted it all to be at his pace.

"Stand still" he whispered, "Move your legs apart."

Again she obeyed as another shiver ran down her spine. His hands were at her bra strap now and it was quickly undone and keeping his hands under the strap he moved them slowly to the front to cup the undersides of her breasts. Her nipples had been erect for some time now and all she wanted was for him to roll and pinch them to take away the ache.

He also new this and avoided the, concentrating on running his fingers over her smooth flesh, following her contours in a circular movement. She was already wet with anticipation from the build up during the evening and his massage of her breasts just added to the flow.

Unable to rub her thighs together she began a slow and almost imperceptible thrusting of her hips in the hope of generating some friction against the seam of her jeans. No such luck, which made her groan in frustration, she needed to be touched and soon.

In tune with her needs, he knew it was time to move on but first he held the side of her bra close to her body and slowly raised it so her breasts were pulled upwards. This slowly dragged the bra over her breasts but more importantly scraped across her nipples sending a bolt of pleasure straight to her groin creating a mini-orgasm and causing her knees give a little.

He placed both arms around her waist and held her tight until she steadied. With his left arm still tightly around her waist his right snaked down the outside of her jeans, cupping her sex and just started a gentle squeezing upwards motion.

"Please," she said.

Using both hands he popped the waistband fastener and slowly pulled down the zip. Then he butterflied both sides open, pulling the jeans down to just above her knees.

Another whisper, "Open your eyes."

She was stood in front of a full size mirror and a single small lamp in the room gave enough light to see her image clearly. He was stood behind her, invisible, an anonymous stranger almost. Her hands were still on her head and the gold chain around her neck twinkled. Her white bra was still on but above her breasts which were clearly visible and it was either the position of the light or the excitement but her nipples looked enormous.

Her white knickers were still in place and her jeans were around her knees. He then replaced his left arm around her body as his right hand covered the front of her knickers. This time he gathered the material at the front until it was like a small ribbon and he rubbed it gently from side to side, pushing between her lips bit by bit.

She watched fascinated as her lips engulfed the thin strip completely and the darkness of her hair contrasted with the white material. Her clit was rock hard and he was sawing the knickers across her hood which felt divine.

He then added an up and down motion which helped bury the knickers deeper causing her inner lips to appear and wrap around the material. God what an obscene sight she thought, but she didn't care, all she wanted was to cum.

Just then he stopped the motion and moved his left hand down to hold and pull on the knickers whilst his right moved down to her lips. He placed his finger and thumb either side just at the height of her clit and started to squeeze and release, lightly and slowly at first but with increasing pressure and speed. The motion kept popping her clit in and out of its hood to make contact with her knickers and was driving her insane.

He moved his body tight against her, limiting her movement and making her feel totally trapped and at his mercy. That thought, coupled with the almost obscene sight in front, of her sent her over the edge. She kept her eyes open as long as she could and watched as her breasts bounced and hips thrust with each spasm of her orgasm.

Finally the intensity was too much and she shut her eyes, lost in the moment thankful he had a tight hold as she totally lost control of her legs. As the spasms subsided her eyes re-opened and she watched him give the occasional squeeze which made her and her very sensitive clit give a little jump.

Something caught her attention out the corner of her eye and as she turned she saw him sitting in a chair in the far corner of the room, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. It was only when she looked back into the mirror that she noticed the beautiful nails on the hands that were still caressing her.

"Well Mrs Jones" he said, "what's next?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mrs. Jones at the Hotel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds