• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 10

Cindy's Slut Ch. 10

12

Chapter 10: Officer Cory

The ride back from the sorority house was a mad dash. It was if Friane truly was tasked with getting her "Cinderella" back before the stroke of midnight, or in this case 5:00 P.M.. As the car weaved through the evening traffic I sat glued to my seat. I was sure that we would crash any moment.

Friane seemed to delight in my obvious terror. With each swerve of the car, my grotesquely large, pudding filled DD tits bounced and jumped across my chest. The slamming, jostling motion of the massive orbs caused the bra straps to cut even more deeply into my shoulders. As the small compact car bounced over the pavement, the heavy steel dildo lodge way up my ass jammed against my prostrate and tore at my sphincter.

The only good thing about Friane's chaotic driving was that the fast moving car left little time for the other drivers to gawk at the semi-nude cheap-looking whore setting in the passenger's seat. I pressed my back against the seat and attempted to squeeze my arms against my massive heaving breasts. I found that clamping my upper arms against my tits greatly reduced the erratic movements of the two jiggling orbs.

"Almost there Slut!," Friane announced as she swerved around a corner and bounced against a curb. No sooner were the words out of her mouth than I saw the flashing lights in the rearview mirror. "Oh my, it looks like we didn't make it babe. Guess its all over now," Friane said with a bit of a grimace.

Friane pulled the car over to the curb. She glanced in the side mirror, watching the police officer as he got out of his car. "It's up to you now! Good luck!" Friane shouted, as she popped open the door and made a dash for the adjacent alley.

The startled police office gave a yell, "STOP!" Dropping his hand to his pistol, he started to follow Friane, and then came to a shuddering stop as he seemed to remember me in the car.

With gun drawn, the office approached the vehicle. "Get out of the car with your hands up!" he demanded. I hesitated....oh, my god...what the fuck was I going to do!

"I SAID GET OUT OF THE CAR...NOW!" he yelled again. Slowly, I opened the passenger door and stepped out of the car. The police officer hesitated for a moment. I wasn't sure if it was because of his uncertainty as this 6-foot tall woman dressed only in a body corset that existed the car, the fact that it only took a second look to determine that I was in fact no woman, the overall situation, or some combination of all those factors.

I glanced at the officer. I watched as a grin slowly formed on his face. Then, regaining his demenor, his visage went suddenly grim. "Hands on the hood of the vehicle!" he yelled. I stepped up onto the curb and bent over slightly, placing my hands on the car. The metal hood was hot from the racing motor. I pulled my hands back from the heat. "Get your hand on the vehicle, NOW!" the police demanded again. I gingerly put my hands back on the hot metal.

The cop walked around the car and stepped behind me. With his left hand, he pushed hard against my back, exactly where the bra portion of the corset crossed my torso. The push was hard enough to splay my torso forward, slamming my chest heavily onto the hood. The heat rolling of the metal caused me to pulled my head back. As my head came up, my back arched and my ass pushed up into his face.

The cop gave my up thrusting ass an appraising look. The, used his right foot, he kicked my legs apart. "Spread em!" he said. As my legs spread, my right ankle gave way as the tall pump buckled under my foot. Now the whole of my torso lay on the hood of the car, my ass sticking obtusely high in the air.

The cop stood behind me. I could hear him chuckling. I turned red. Oh my god! What was going to happen to me? I must have been quite the sight... dressed in drag, my ass high in the air, my massive tits splayed across the car hood. I struggled not to fall over, my ankles wiggling unsteadily on the tall pumps. My hugh DD tits pressed hard against the engine compartment. I could feel the heat starting to melt the pudding filled balloons that filled my bra. The one-piece body corset had pulled up on my thighs, exposing my French cut panties and the garters stretched tightly downward holding the nylon stockings on my legs.

I stood that way for what seemed an eternity. The cop stood behind me, laughing! He certainly was enjoying himself! Then, his voice, stern and official again, ordered me, "Hand's behind you back." I pulled my hands off the car hood, my huge faux tits the only things holding me off the hot metal hood.

First the right, then the left, the cop placed the handcuffs on my wraist. I heard him place the pistol back in his holster. "Keep em spread," he said...and then he began to frisk me. He started at my hips, running his hands up over my waist, my sides, and around to my tits. He squeezed my fake DD tits, pressing the hidden nipple clips deep into my flesh. Next, he frisk my lower body. He did each leg, starting at the ankle and working his way up to my thighs. Lastly, he frisked my ass and crotch. He worked his hand up under my corset, running his fingers up over my satin panties. He ended my running his hands back and forth in my groin. He took his time working his fingers over my harnessed cock, feeling my balls and the cock shaft stuffed up between my ass checks. The more he felt me up...the more my cock began to respond.

"So what kind of lady do we have here?" he said as he worked his hands roughly against my restrained cock. Fear...what an aphrodisiac! While it certainly didn't hurt that I was already horny than a randy rooster from eating pussy all day long, the fear factor of having this uniformed cop manhandling my harnessed cock, spread eagle over the hood of a car in broad daylight was giving me a full blown erection!

The cop worked his hand up the crack of my ass. He spread my ass checks and probed my sphincter. As his fingers pushed against the mushroom head of my cock, the heavy metal dildo in my ass shifted. His fingers felt the hard metal and when the resulting movement of the dildo brought a groan from me, he quickly took his hands away.

Whether he was pissed of or just wanted to give me a harder time, he brought his right knee up hard into my ass. As his knee drove the metal rings of the cock harness into the head of my cock and the steel dildo further up my ass, I couldn't help but grunt in pain.

Satisfied that the cock harness and the dildo up my ass were not some kind of hidden weapon or contraband, the cop grabbed the back of my neck and stood me up. He wrenched my around and began to frisk my massive fake tits. As he squeezed my pudding tits, he repeated his question, "I said what kind of lady are you?"

My mind raced. I stammered, "Itsssss...its just a Halloween costume". He raised one eyebrow and stood there looking at me. For the first time I noticed that he was a young cop, maybe about mid-twenties...only several years older than me...and not bad looking.

Wow...where the fuck did that come from, I thought. Here you stand in drag, in handcuffs and you thinking that the arresting cop is cute! Boy, have these last few months messed up your mind.

After what seemed like an age, the cop finally couldn't hold it in any longer. He broke out in a totally uncontrollable fit of laughter. He was laughing so hard that tears were running down his face. When he eventually regained control, he said in a broken voice, "Lady, you've got one strange Halloween costume...and if, that other "lady" that ran away is a strange as you, I really can't blame her."

Still chuckling, the cop drug me to his cruiser. Any hope that I had that he might just release me vanished as he pushed me into the back of the car. The cop climbed into the front seat. The he demanded to know who had been driving the car and where they went.

Now ordinarily, I'm not a person to rat to a cop, but in this instance I felt no onus to protect Friane. It was her crazy driving that had gotten me into this, not to mention the whole femdom drag slut slave thing at her sorority. "No problem officer, please just let me go. I didn't do anything! I wasn't even driving." I plead.

"First you cooperate, then we'll see," the cop said. I guided him down the alley to Cindy's house, where I was sure Friane had gone. I began to have second thoughts, fearing that I might somehow be getting Cindy into trouble. But I had no choice.

As we pulled into the alley and parked behind Cindy's house, I though I saw the three girls peeking out the window. "Ok, let's go," the cop said as he drug me out of the car. Weak kneed, tottering on my stilettos, and handcuffed, I waddled to the door. At the door I hesitate, glancing back at the cop. He stared grimly at me, then pushed me aside and knocked on the door.

The door opened to display Cindy and Marsha standing there in lingerie. Cindy wore a dark blue bustier, trimmed in white lace. Marsha wore a dark purple merry-widow corset. "Officer, what can we DO for you?" Cindy asked in mock innocence.

The nature of her question, along with the fact that he was facing two semi-nude young nymphs was not lost on the cop. He smiled broadly, coughed, and then attempted to place replace his stern acutance. "Do you two know this "lady"? the cop asked.

The girls hesitate for a moment. Oh god, I thought. They couldn't...they wouldn't.

Finally, apparently satisfied that they had further scared the shit out of me, Cindy said, "Yes, he's my boyfriend."

The cop feasted his eyes on Cindy. She stood there in her seductive pose, leaning slightly forward, breathing short and rapid, accentuating the rise and fall of her full 34-D breasts. The cool air made her nipples hard against the smooth silk. The cops eyes moved down her body, taking in her long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, firm round tits, lean flat stomach, and finally to the wide tight spread crotch and long smooth legs. The cop's lips opened ever so slightly and he subconsciously sighed and licked his lips.

Cindy knew immediately she had the situation in the bag. She had seduced enough men to know this prick was wrapped around her pretty little finger. She opened the door and invited the policeman in.

Grapping me at the elbow, twisting my manacled arm, he pushed me up the steps into the kitchen. Cindy closed the door behind us. Marsha walked to the refrigerator. She turned and offered the cop a drink. Marsha's tits were sitting high on the half-cups of her corset, the tops of her nipples showing clearly above the lace cups.

The cop, looking dazed and glassy eyed, responded that he shouldn't, after all he was on duty, even as he sat down. Cindy strutted past the cop, giving him a another good look at her tits as they bounced up and down in her tiny spaghetti strapped bustier. Reaching into the cupboard for a glass, Cindy pushed her tight, heart shaped ass back into his face. Then Cindy turned and placed the glass in front of the cop, bending over ever that his nose almost ended up in her cleavage. She stood there, her heaving breast inches from his mouth. Again he licked his lips and leaned slightly forward.

As Marsha filled the glass with tequila, Cindy introduced Marsha and herself. Marsha, fawned over the cop as she filled his glass. When Marsha reached out to shake the cop's hand, and her right breast popped clear out of the corset's cup. For a moment no one moved, as the cop stared at the full naked tit jiggling in front of his face. Then, just as it appeared the cop was about to take the naked tit into his mouth, Marsha leaned back with a coyish blush and a tiny girlish giggle. "Opps," Marsha uttered, lifting her tit back into its half-cup and then adjusting both of her large breasts.

The cop appeared at a loss. Clearly, after his encounter with me in drag, he had expected something, but certainly not this. Confronted by two beautiful young seductive women, facing bare naked tits, was something that his official training hadn't prepared him for.

The cop shifted uncomfortably in his chair, coughed, then reached out and took a drink. He downed almost half of the tequila in a single gulp. Standing off to one side, I looked at the cop's crotch. His crisp blue trousers did nothing to hide the stark outline of his bulging erection.

With a foreboding sense, I somehow new what was coming. I felt my own cock begin to grow still.

The cop, gagged slightly on the strong drink. The alcohol seemed to bring him back to his senses. He introduced himself as Officer Cory. He then began to question the girls as to what was going on, why I was dressed in drag and who had been driving the car.

About that time, Friane came out of the bathroom. Now, she also was dressed in lingerie, a shiny teal colored teddy. Her naked breasts and hard nipples were clear beneath the smooth satin material. The teddy was very short, coming only to her belly button. Her pussy was barely covered with a tiny thong that was pulled tight up against the lips of her cunt. A small dark wet spot shown in the cleft of her twat.

Friane introduced herself to Cory and told him that she was the driver. Then she went on to tell the rest of the story. To my amazement...and horror... the whole, true story. As she explained about last night's party and my maid duties at the sorority today, I stood mutely by in humiliation and embarrassment. By the time she got through describing the duties that I had done, shaving the sorority girl's pussies and then cleaning them with my tongue, Cory had a huge erection. He was shifting about in his chair, obviously discomforted by his confined cock.

He looked at me in a sort of disbelief, disgust, and...envy. At that same moment, Cindy leaned over the table. Cory turned, only to have his face graze the tops of her full firm tits. Startled, Cory shifted back and then...whether by chance or intentionally...Cindy knocked over his glass. Ice and tequila splashed across the table and down onto his pants.

No sooner had the liquid touched his pants, than the three girls were on top of him. Cindy made as if to pick the glass up, "accidentally" spilling the remaining liquid onto is shirt. Marsha and Friane were using their hands to brush the wetness from his pants, only succeeding in spreading the liquid and further stiffening his already burgeoning erection..

Cory tried to stand up, but even as he began to utter a verbal protest the three girls' chatter overrode him. Cindy told him to take off his clothes before the liquor stained the uniform. Marsha and Friane were already unbuckling his pants.

I watched in awed admiration as the three women manipulated him. He was helpless. One moment he was a police officer questioning suspects about a traffic infraction, and the next he was being stripped naked by three demure girls.

I must say that he didn't really appear to put up that much of a struggle. Once his gun belt clattered to the floor, he verbal protest ceased.. Cindy fairly ripped off his shirt. Marsha unzipped his pants, and Friane had them down to his ankles in a flash. Next came his underwear. Like a trained pit crew, the three girls had him stripped like a new born babe in less than 3 minutes.

Cory looked back at me. I could do nothing but smile and only shrug. I knew the power of these three fem-fatals. Cindy was leading him to the bedroom by the hand, while Friane was leading by the cock. Marsha followed swinging his nightstick.

Marsha brought the long black club down across my ass, also whipping me into the bedroom. "Come on pussy, now you can watch a real man fuck," she said to me.

As I stumbled into the bedroom, Cory was already down on his back on the bed. Cindy had pushed her tits out of the top of her bustier and was sitting astride Cory's stomach. She leaned forward, lifting her tits between her hands and pressing the protruding nipples into his mouth. The only sounds that Cory was making now were muted moans of submission.

Marsha had Cory's handcuff keys and freed my hands. Moving to the bed, she raised Cory's arms up to the headboard. He seemed oblivious as she handcuffed his arms to the board above his head.

Meanwhile, Friane was busy working his cock with her hands. She was using one hand to squeeze and pull his balls and using the other hand to twist and pump his cock. Soon his shaft was coated with his pre-cum. With her other hand, Friane pulled and twist his scrotum until it was distended and red.

Marsha came back to me. She leaned in to me. "Rub your pussy, Slut," she told me. When I hesitated, she took my left hand and forced it up under the corset. Using her hand to guide mine, she stroked the shaft of my harnessed cock. Using long strokes, she moved my hand from the base of my cock all the way back and up to the bulbous mushroom shaped head. She continued to use my hand, in hers, to rub my "pussy" until my panties were wet with my oozing cum.

Cindy had moved up Cory's body and was sitting on his chest. With one knee on each side of his head, she had her cunt on his face. Leaning back, her long blonde hair flowing loosely behind her, she was rhythmically thrusting her hips back and forth. I looked closer, seeing Cory's tongue sticking out of is mouth. He was curling his tongue up and out, snaking it into Cindy's cunt and against her clit. His face was shiny with a mixture of saliva and pussy juices.

By this time Friane was busy sucking on Cory's cock. Her saliva coated his cock, running down the shaft and dripping from his balls. Now her left hand was up between his ass checks, her middle finger thrusting in and out of his ass. Her right hand was still working the shaft of his cock, pumping up and down, twisting around the shaft like a corkscrew.

I was so obsessed with the scene that I had lost the fact that Marsha had left me. I was still stroking my harnessed cock, even as if her hand still guided me. It was only when I felt her forcing me to bend over forward at the waist that I realize that she was no longer masturbating me.

As she forced me to bend over, I continued to work my cock with my hand. When Marsha pulled my hand away from my throbbing hard-on, I moaned with frustration. I looked back at Marsha.

"Good little cunt. You want to get fucked?" Marsha sneered. She was standing behind me, total naked, having removed her corset. Her torso was shimmering with sweat. Her full round tits were rising and falling in cadence with her rapid heated breathing. Around her waist was strapped her favorite cock, Intruder, her big 12-inch black latex dildo. The big black cock, its shaft a twisted mass of faux viens and bulges, twitched up and down as if alive. A moan of perverted lust escaped my throat. Like a bitch in heat, I pushed my pussy, my ass back toward her throbbing cock. "Say it bitch. Tell me that you want me to fuck you." Marsha demanded again.

"Arrhh...fuck me, please fuck me," I moaned. I attempted to move my ass onto her bobbing cock. I was frustrated as my own cock was still strapped between my legs and the hard steel dildo was still rammed up my ass.

"Watch your girlfriend cum. Watch him eat Cindy's pussy," Marsha told me. I turned and watched as Cindy rode Cory's mouth. Now Cindy was tossing her head from side to side, her breathing shallow and labored. Small moans came from her throat, deep and feral. Her hands were placed back on his upper thighs. Her legs were flared wide apart. Her hips had been moved forward and her full cunt now covered his face, from nose to chin.

I felt Marsha rip the panties from my ass and pop the cock harness free. My cock and balls sprang forward, opening my sphincter to her. With hardly a heartbeat, Marsha reached up and ripped the heavy steel cock from my ass. For only a moment, my ass...my pussy...felt void and empty...and then Marsha was ramming her long thick black cock into me.

I stumbled forward, my head bumping into Friane. Friane raised her head, Cory's hard cock momentarily popping free from her ministrations. Friane tore the tiny thong from her cunt and knelt on the bed. She thrust her ass up and back into my face. Twisting my head downward, I moved my mouth onto her cunt. Thrusting my lower jaw forward, I was able to work my tongue up into her pussy. I was rewarded by a stream of hot, tart pussy juice.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds