• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Mischievous Puppy Ch. 01

My Mischievous Puppy Ch. 01

Author's Comment: This story was written for my Puppy who calls me her Sir. I am keeping the title for the Owner in the story even though I've gotten comments expressing confusion about her gender. I am sure there are other women out there would enjoy being called Sir if some beautiful young thing whimpered it the way my Puppy does.

*

I was standing by the sink with my hands deep in the sudsy water. The sound of the water through the faucet was so loud that I didn't hear Puppy pad across the kitchen tile. I did feel her presence when she settled to rest at my feet. I didn't acknowledge her; instead I continued to scrub the pans in front of me. I heard her whining softly. I smiled. Puppy wanted attention. I dote on her far too often. A friend of mine trains with firm military precision and she likes to offer me advice. While I appreciate the beauty of a well trained pup, I was first drawn to her precocious nature. My puppy nips and mouths at me. She's forever rolling around and I enjoy watching her play. However, she requires a great deal of patience and at that moment, she needed to know that it was not play time yet.

Without moving to look at her, I spoke over my shoulder, "I need to finish this first." I received an unhappy bark in return. I shook my head and continued. This is the part that is the hardest for me. I didn't look down at her face but I knew how she was kneeling next to me. I knew she was looking up, fidgeting but not bold enough to move from her position. My puppy has a deep brown face with round lips that she licks when she's irritated. She's lean, with small pear shaped breasts and wide set hips. She has a head full of braids that she pulled back into pigtails because she knows how much I enjoy tugging them. I thought about tugging at her now and taking her out into the backyard.

We play outside when the neighbors are sleeping. There is a tree on the edge of the yard away from the streetlights. I take her behind it and she'll roll in the grass until her skin is wet with dew. I'll tie her to the tree, wrapping around, pressing her back into the trunk. I watch her struggle to free herself. It excites me to watch her thrash until she has tiny bleeding scrapes all over her body. She pants and growls to herself, desperate get free. If she does break free, she falls to the ground with a sloppy grin as if to say, "Alright, what are we doing next?" I was thinking about her, naked in the wet grass, exhausted and bruised when I felt myself getting wet.

I became aware of the fact that I was naked underneath my nightgown. I could hear Puppy bark so I looked at her. She could probably smell me and I was embarrassed at how fast my body betrayed me. I'm supposed to be cool and collected. I was a little angry at her for turning me on so much simply by being there. As I watched her, I saw an impish flash in her eyes for a moment before she became the picture of innocence. But I know what I saw and I wasn't fooled. "What are you up to?" I said with a smirk that was also a warning. My puppy simply blinked at me. Then, never breaking eye contact with me, Puppy crawled forward and I watched her head disappear under my night gown. Before I could speak, I felt her nip just where the bottom of my ass meets the back of my thigh.

Puppy may be many things but she is not a stupid dog. She wanted my attention and was determined to get it. I felt so ashamed of myself because I was so turned on that it was working. Just when I started to compose myself, she began to lap at the inside of my thighs like she was drinking water from a bowl. Her tongue was made a soft sloppy sound against my skin. To my horror, I realized she was licking the insides of my thighs which had become sticky and wet. I leaned forward and gripped the sink, "You dirty fucking bitch!" I growled in defeat. No, not defeat, in resignation. In that moment, my resolve broke and my thighs parted. My greedy puppy wiggled between my legs to wedge her face against my pussy. Each purposeful tongue stroke made me feel weaker. Because she was facing my ass, when she positioned herself between my legs, she buried her nose between my folds each time she leaned forward to lick me. I thought about her smelling my scent, about my pussy making her face slick.

I felt her breath from her waiting mouth and she panted against me. I got angry again. My puppy wanted attention and she got what she wanted. I reached down with one hand and pulled my night shirt up so I could see her. Looking down, I could see her breasts moving, her neck arched back. I reached behind me and pulled her by her hair from between my legs. With my hand in her hair, I spun around to look at her face. She sat there, looking smug and guilty with my wetness on her face as proof that I enjoyed myself. I was angry at her for testing me. I was angry at myself for allowing it to go so far, and angry at my body for betraying me all over her face. I grabbed her head with both hands and I smashed her into my waiting pussy. She tried to lick me at first but I ground myself against her so hard that she found it difficult to continue. That's what I wanted. I wanted her to feel trapped. I took one leg and wrapped her into me, locking her there and grunting as I rode her face.

"Is this what you wanted, bitch? You wanted to taste me, my little cunt licker?" Puppy couldn't lick me anymore. She couldn't even breathe. She was trapped by my legs and my hands behind her head. All I wanted to do was mash that pretty face against my pussy, to grind my clit on her nose until I came in her mouth. She made a noise that was a cross between a bark and a gasp for air. It was the sob that set me on edge. I know she is scared about not having enough air. I know how she hates to swim because those seconds under the water frightened her. She thrashed and clawed at my legs like she wanted to reach the surface. I felt her nails scratching the back of my legs open and the idea of her fear created that familiar building tension deep in my gut. "Maybe I'll make you choke on my cock." The image popped into my head. My puppy, with my plastic cock stuffed into her throat while she drooled and gagged around the base. In the next image, her breasts were wet from the drool that had dribbled down her chin and landed. I felt a trigger set off an explosion that rolled out of me in violent waves. I remember screaming something incoherent, releasing her hair and dropping heavily to the floor.

I was panting and struggling to regain my focus when she crawled to my face and licked my cheek. "You scratched me." I smiled. She returned a smile that didn't agree or disagree. "See? Look at my legs!" I groaned. "And I think I landed on my elbow." Puppy leaned over and licked my elbow. I sat up and grabbed her by her hips and guided her until she straddled my right leg. Puppy's breath got shorter and she looked at me. We both knew what she was waiting for. I nodded. Without hesitation, she wrapped herself around my lower leg and began to press her pussy against me. It was a desperate pace. I watched and as she looked up at me, then down to the floor as if embarrassed at how much she wanted it. I stroked her hair and cooed, "Don't you enjoy this?" She nodded and her pace quickened. I could feel her chest rising and falling rapidly and my shin was hot where she rubbed her pussy against me. "Say it, bitch. Say you like it."

"Yes." She whispered. With that one word, I reached down and jerked her head so she could look into my eyes. She realized her mistake a split second before I slapped her across the face. "That's not how you fucking say it. Tell me you like it, bitch!" Puppy shut her eyes, leaned her head against my thigh and barked enthusiastically. I stopped stroking her hair and gripped it with one hand. "I want the neighbors to hear you. I want everyone on this block to know that a fucking slut bitch lives in this house. A dirty bitch who rubs herself raw against my leg. A bitch who loves being fucked on all fours on the dirty ass floor." My puppy barked over and over in frantic agreement. It was amazing to see. I had marked her moments earlier and that same need was driving her to hold on tight and cum against me while I watched. I felt her spasm against my leg seconds before the rest of her body reacted. She arched into me and growled in deep appreciation as she rode herself to orgasm.

Minutes passed. I didn't move her. I let her lay there, sweaty with a half smile on her face. Finally I reached down and pulled her close to me. She whispered, "Pause." That was my cue. For us, pause was a break. It meant a moment for Puppy to be held until her heart stopped racing. I sat her upright. Then I stood, slowly because my leg had begun to cramp. Once I was standing, I knelt down and scooped her up in my arms. She curled against my neck and murmured happily. "Why are you so mischievous?" I questioned. She licked the side of my neck and whispered, "Because you like it, Sir."

I told you, she is not a stupid dog.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Mischievous Puppy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 558 milliseconds