• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Michael Kidnaps Mrs. Clarke

Michael Kidnaps Mrs. Clarke

My name is Michael Turner. I am a normal guy. I get laid once a while and girls are attracted to me and at 24, I inherited a café from my dad who retired last year. Life's comfortable. Girls dig me because I am such a nice guy. I am currently single and I can't seem to sustain any long serious relationship. At 6 feet, I am happy with my height. I am good-looking too. Lean body as I do work out and my long blonde hair attracts many of my lady customers in the café. They find me accessible, warm and I am all that. Yet, day and night I am restless. Mrs. Maria Clarke fills my mind, my heart and my loins. The single objective of my life is to fuck Mrs. Clarke's pussy again, and again and again...one day.

She lives a few houses down the lane near my house. Her husband and she moved to the house 2 years ago. She is 32 years old and they have no children. Adam Clarke works for a computer company and he is usually out-of-town. The first time I saw her was the first time she arrived here. She wore a long cotton yellow dress. Her ample C-cup breasts filled the cotton dress and when the sun lit behind her, I could see her shapely long legs. From that day onwards, she fills my mind. I can imagine her opening her lovely legs begging me to ram my cock in her welcoming pussy. I can imagine her being tied to a chair, legs apart while I suck the juices from her overflowing cunt. I also imagine her naked between his legs sucking his cock and he will fuck her red luscious lips hard till she cannot take it no more. I can also picture how she writhes and wriggles as I put my fingers in her pussy with my tongue lapping her breast. I envision how I thrust my cock in her while she bends over her clean kitchen counter begging him for more. I will fuck her cunt soon, as I have been stalking her and making the perfect plan to satisfy my lust for her.

Mrs. Clarke works at a bookstore downtown. I know that she goes back at 10 o'clock every night. The streets will be empty and that will be the perfect hour to carry out his plan. He waits behind some trees. I can see she is closing the store and she walks towards her car. She is carrying books in her arm and his cock hardens by the sight of her ass moving in that tight long black skirt and the high-heels make her ass move even visible. She opens the boot of her car, deposits the book, she straightens up and she freezes. She can feel that I am already behind her. She starts breathing rapidly.

I put the gun that I have between her tight ass cheeks. I shove the gun harder into the tight black skirt. She sucks her breath. Alarmed. I push her body forward into the boot so that her ass juts in the air. With another hand, I grab her generous globes through the flimsy black blouse that she wears. Buttons pop and I can feel the warm skin of her breasts in the palm of my hand. She starts to resist his touch, begging and her arms hitting me. I take a syringe and inject her with the drug that I have bought 3 weeks prior. She shrieks and after a few moments, she is deep in slumber.

I drive into the mountains about 80 miles away from town. My parents have a cottage there and I will bring Mrs. Clarke there to fuck her for the first time. I cannot help smiling along the journey thinking what I will do first to her when she wakes up tomorrow. I put her on the huge soft bed and I kiss her dark brown hair, drinking the scent of her... lovely. I tie her arms together and I fasten it to the headboard; and I tie each leg to the either side of the bed. I use the legs at the foot of the bed to fasten the silk material so that her legs are stretched and I can see her pussy for the first time. The black skirt has risen to her upper thighs and the naughty Mrs. Clarke is wearing a black thong barely concealing her pussy that is covered with a dark patch of dark brown hair. Michael does not mind shave or unshaven pussy. This is Mrs. Clarke's pussy...that makes all the difference.

I can hear Mrs. Clarke's screaming for help from my kitchen and I don't care because they are in the woods. Only animals can hear her. After two hours, she stops and I will go into the room in the afternoon. She'll be hungry and extremely thirsty by then. An advantage for me. I open the bedroom door and my eyes focus on the sexy hot Mrs. Clarke in the middle of the bed with her skirt now has risen even further up exposing everything from her pale navel down to her stilettos. Her eyes widen looking at him and they started to brim with unshed tears.

"Good day Mrs. Clarke."

"Fuck you! Let me go! You bastard! You pervert! Asshole! Let me go!"

"Be nice. I don't want to hurt you. I just want taste your pussy."

"Go to hell!" she yelled.

Her eyes gleamed with anger and fear. She keeps cursing and screaming until her voice becomes hoarse. I simply sit at the edge of the bed eyeing her sexy damp legs and pussy while holding a tray in my hands. What a sight. I show her that I have some scrambled eggs and a bottle of drinking water. I offer her. She seems defeated and nods. I ask her to open her mouth. She refuses and then agrees when I show her the gun. I drink the water and kiss her, and she sucks all the liquid from my mouth. Exquisite. Water dribbles down her mouth wetting her torn blouse.

The second time was even better. I forced her chin and her mouth open as I taste her tongue and her lips. She struggles when I slightly bite her lower lips hard and tears start to wet her beautiful cheeks. I dry the tears and feed her. After that, I put the tray on a table next to the bed. She starts to show that she is alarmed by the trepidation of my next move. I stand in front of her at the foot of the bed. Her eyes study me and then it strikes her.

"Y...you are Michael...,"

"That's me!" I say and give her the warmest smile.

"Why are you doing this? My husband will be worried and people will know that I am gone!"

"I doubt it! Adam is somewhere in Nepal and he promises to call you this Friday, and today is Tuesday. Other people don't care where you are except for your mother in Kentucky, who calls you every Saturday. A routine...right? I love routines."

he does not say anything and her beautiful light brown eyes show defeat. She turns her head to her left and cries silently. I wait yet again. If I can wait for two fucking years for her, I don't mind waiting for an hour or so. After a long wait, I just can't stand it anymore.

"I want to be in your pussy Mrs. Clarke."

"W...what?!"

"I want to fuck your hot...warm...wet...tight pussy until you forget about Adam!"

"No! You're crazy!"

I slowly take off my t-shirt and undo the belt buckle of my jeans. My cock is straining under the coarse material of my jeans. I take everything off and her eyes get wider when my cock is fully erect standing in front of her. I touch my cock and I can feel it is slightly wet from pre-cum. She tries to break free but it is useless. I am gloriously naked in front of my neighbor, Mrs. Clarke and I will ram my cock into her hot pussy today. I am the happiest man alive.

I unhurriedly walk towards the bed and crawl between her shapely sexy legs. I cannot take my eyes away from her slit that is still covered with the flimsy thong that she is wearing. She struggles to move but to no avail. I put my head between her thighs and I can hear she whimpers and begs me to stop. I use both hands to hold the inner thighs so I get full access of her pussy. I kiss her left inner thigh and she yelps and cries no. Then, I kiss the right one and she struggles even more. She cries and yells again. I peel her black thong until it rests at her knees. Impatient that I am, I grab the thong hard and it rips. She flinches.

"Mrs. Clarke...you are a hot bitch! I want you so bad. Two years waiting for THIS!"

And I roughly insert two fingers and she screams as so loud. Her hip buckles to the intrusion. Her cries continue. I want to make her want me and I start to move up and lick her neck and nibble it. She squirms and thrashes trying to prevent me from licking her long neck. I use my other hand to tear the blouse from her and her breasts are caged with a lace black bra. I squeezed them and she screams again, begging me to stop.

"No...n...no...please. S...stop..." she begs.

I rip the bra from her small body and her breast are served for his tasting. I lick and bite her right breast and I do the same with the left one. I move my mouth away from the two marvelous globes and move to her lips that are open. I suck her lower red lips and then suck her tongue and nibble her upper lips. I slowly move my fingers simultaneously in her hot cunt. She moans! My fingers in her canal start to feel some changes.

"No...no...Michael...p...please...s...stop...mmm...ohhh..."she says into my mouth.

Mrs. Clarke's pussy starts to twitch around my long fingers and her mouth returns my assault. I feel her juices accumulating in her canals. My fingers have no problem moving in and out. My cock is fully engorged now and I take my fingers out from Mrs. Clarke's drenched pussy. Her pubic hair too is tainted by her juices and they glow under the light. I hold my cock and massage it. Mrs. Clarke head bobs up to look at it and I can see that the apprehension in her eyes. Her breasts quiver with each ragged breath.

I thrust my cock into Mrs. Clarke's sodden pussy and she raises her hip inviting it deeper into her womb. I stop just to savor her silky wet wall clasps around my inflamed cock. What a woman! She starts moving her hip and her undulating hip causes his cock to touch the wall of her canal. She whimpers and moans with the pleasure she is building. I want to fuck her even more and hold her hip in both hands. I start pumping my cock in her cunt. Her juices drips to the bed sheet and she is on fire. I can't believe that I am actually fucking Mrs. Clarke. My hip moves faster while Mrs. Clarke's hip buckles to receive my cock. The wet sound of our sex filled the bedroom.

She screams my name when she climaxes and the wall of her canal squeezes my cock only making my own climax reaches a completely new level. I ram my cock the final time and my hip quivers with my own release. My semen drips out from her pussy together with her own juices. I use my fingers wiping it and bring it to my nose. It smells heavenly and I lick my fingers clean while Mrs. Clarke breathing and still moaning under me looking through her disheveled hair. I collect the juices again and bring my fingers to her mouth and her pink tongue laps them hungrily.

Later, I bring her to the kitchen. Both of us are naked except for Mrs. Clarke who is wearing a frilly short white apron and nothing else. My own sexy maid! I ask her to sit on the kitchen counter. "Open your legs please." She opens her long legs. "Put your left leg on my shoulder Mrs. Clarke...thank you." Her long leg over my right shoulder and her pussy opens to me. I take a cucumber from behind her and her lips quiver with nervousness. I push it into her sore wet pussy and she moans. I push the cold vegetable deeper and her mouth opens, moaning. Her hands squeezing her own breasts and her long fingers pinch her sensitive nipples. She is a sight to relish.

"I...I ... w...want ...your...c...cock...ohh...mmm...ahhh...please Michael!"

I push the cucumber deeper. Her whole body starts to shake following the movement of her hips. I move the cucumber in and out her opening and hips moves accepting the lucky cucumber. Her back arches and she climaxes again.

I can feel my cock is about to spill its seeds. Mrs. Clarke lies on the kitchen table still shaken from the bliss that I give her with the cucumber. I take the cucumber out and let her left leg fall from my shoulder. I use my hands and flip her on her stomach on the kitchen counter, ass facing him with her wet pussy still oozing with her juices. I tease her slit with my cock and she pushes her ass towards me but my hands prevent her from moving too much. I have imagined it thousands of time and today, her cunt is his.

Her vaginal fluid drips from the counter onto the kitchen floor. It glistens there. With one swift move, I plunge my cock into the depth of her canal. She squeals with delight. I ram, and ram my cock into her pussy. Then my eyes catch her soaked anus and the cucumber. I increase the momentum of my thrust. The sound of our bodies contacting each other filled the kitchen. I smile to myself. Oh Mrs. Clarke...what am I going to do with you? Then, through ragged breath, I ask her.

"M...Mrs....Clarke? Do....do....you ... like.... more... o...of...this...this....cucumber?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Michael Kidnaps Mrs. Clarke

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds