• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Gift Box Ch. 02

The Gift Box Ch. 02

123

Emily and Eric agreed that as long as the sexual liaisons between her and Scott did not take away from their relationship, that she would continue to be with him if that was his choice.

Emily thought of it as a chance to satisfy herself beyond her toys, but when Eric was home, she was dedicated to him, even if she slipped away at night to be with Scott. However, that would invoke dramatic sexual pleasure between her and Eric, and Eric thought it was erotic.

Several weekends after Scott's birthday, his mom didn't want anyone around her. Eric felt that the marathon escapades she had been on between both of them, had worn her out and left her to reenergize. He remarked to Scott to leave his mother alone, and she would come to him when she was able.

Eric was in the pool when Scott approached him about Emily.

"Hey dad."

"Son."

"So, moms sick?"

"No, just tired. I think that we wore her out."

Scott was shocked, embarrassed and didn't quite know what to say.

Eric looked at him knowing he needed to say something to ease the tension, "I know Scott. She doesn't keep anything from me."

He eased out of the pool to the edge, "I know what kind of sexual appetite the woman has, I found that out the first day she walked into my classroom."

"She told me she made you get off just by getting close to you."

"It was a bit more than that, but I like to keep that memory to myself." Eric smiled think of the past.

"So, you're ok with mom fucking me?"

He scowled, "Don't say that about your mom."

"Ok, so what is it?"

"I like to think of it as her teaching you a way to have a sexual relation. And she's damn good and experienced. She's put me on my knees more than once."

Scott smiled thinking about her down over him on her knees.

"Scott, she loves you dearly, what she's trying to do, in my opinion, is keep you close to her, maybe recapture her youth a bit. She keeps telling me how much you remind her of me when we met."

"Yeah, she mentioned that a time or two."

"She said you're hung, like a horse, as she puts it."

"That's what she told me, that I was bigger than you, not by much." He whispered.

"Well, you know you only entice her to be naughty when you watch us."

He went flush.

"Yeah, I know that too Scott." Eric looked at his son, "I hope you learned something from all those mornings and nights at our door."

"Does anything get past you?"

"Not much, not even the dent on your mom's car."

"That wasn't my fault, Mal hit it with the board."

"It's ok, not that big of deal." Eric took a deep breath, wondering how his son would take his next words.

"Em and I, we've loved each other a long time. When we lost your sister, she was traumatized. I thought I lost her too." he swallowed hard.

"Ever since then, not like I didn't before, I have kept her close and let her live the way she needed to. When she told me that she wanted to do that for you for your birthday, it was something that we talked about for along time. I don't know why she chose that, but as I said, she may feel she needs to step back to when we were younger. I was always her protector, that wont change."

"So what are you telling me dad?"

"I know she's your mom, I know she loves you, I know that she planned this and thought this through at great lengths, but I don't want you to think she's at your beck and call for any sexual need."

"She gave me something and told me it was there when she wasn't."

"Um hum. And I'm willing to bet she told you to be careful and use it in her place."

"Something like that."

"Look, Scott, she's your mom, but she's my wife, and my love, I won't let anyone hurt her or get between us."

"I wouldn't do that dad."

"Well, I just need to say that for my comfort. You and Tangy need to experience things together, and you use that stuff your mom gave you, especially those condoms."

"You know Tangy wants to sleep with you."

"The only way I'll sleep with her is if she already pregnant. I have a pregnant woman fetish," he thought about Emily when she was carrying her children, "I couldn't keep my hands or my dick away from your mom when she was carrying you, and when she got pregnant with Mal, my god she was so sexy." he felt himself stiffen.

"You can use the condoms."

"No. I don't want to become a father again this late in my life. She wants to sleep with me, she better be pregnant, and then we'll talk." he hoisted himself up and adjusted his swim trunks.

"Do you think she'll do this when Mal gets older?"

"No. You and your mom have a different bond. Besides, Mal doesn't stand outside our bedroom door being a voyeur."

"No, he and Phil have jack off contests in their room, trying to see who squirts higher."

"Good, they need to keep in practice."

"Phil still wants to fuck mom."

"Let him keep wanting, it's good for his ego."

He left Scott to his thoughts and went up to check on Emily. She was still sleeping, and this worried him. He took off his trunks and got into the shower, preparing to wash his body when he felt a cool hand slip around his waist.

"Hi baby," he smiled, turning to face her.

"Hi." she said sheepishly.

"Sorry if I woke you, I wasn't wanting too."

"No, I was just quietly lying there, thinking."

"Thinking, about what."

"The things I've done with Scott. As his mother, I shouldn't have done them. As a woman, I had a ball. But as your wife, I'm kind of ashamed."

"Don't be Em. You said yourself you were doing this because he reminded you of me. So for all unselfish purposes, you were still loving me."

She shook her head, most of the time she was thinking about Eric. She told Scott so.

He stroked her now wet hair from her shoulders and kissed her, "baby, I know it's just a fling, and I would rather it be with Scott, than some stranger."

"But he's our son, and as much as I love him as a mother, I am attracted to him as a woman, and it's nice to have the younger man to play with."

"I know baby, you need what you need right now. We agreed that he would not interfere with us."

He pulled her up to him, she wrapped her legs around his hips, "I told Scott not to get a big head about this, he's not to come to you unless you ask for him. I told him you would come to him when you needed to. Otherwise that was what the box was for."

"You and he actually discussed all of this?"

"Yes." he slid hard up into her, making her moan a bit, "You're my love, my wife, I am possessive of you, no matter who it comes to." he pumped her up and down, holding her hips easing her slowly.

She held his neck and kissed him softly. He returned her kiss and held her close. Emily said nothing, glad that Eric was taking her. If nothing else, she thought, her little tryst between herself and her son had added more of a flame to her love and sex life with Eric. That was what she really wanted.

She wanted his attention; she wanted him to be as affectionate as he had been before the baby was lost.

He had drawn away from her to help her heal when she needed him to be closer to her. She was trying to regain all of that she had during their first years through Scott.

She knew what she was doing, and was hoping that it would also bring the Eric she knew then back to her. Emily knew that it would never be as it was; they were older and had been together just a little over twenty-one years. But she wanted to recapture Eric as he was, and she found that in Scott.

She buried down into Eric's shoulder and moaned, releasing herself to him, he wasn't far behind her and let himself flow into her warmth. He held her close to him, his withering manhood slipping from her body, the water rushing over them.

"I love you Emily," he whispered closely to her, brushing her cheek.

She cried in his arms, the tears mixing with the water, holding him tightly. Eric helped her stand and she remained against him, not looking at him. He felt her stifling a sob and pulled her away from his chest looking at her.

"Baby?"

"I'm ok, I'm, I," she wiped the tears and water from her face, "I'm just tired, that's all."

"No baby, there's more than tired in those eyes." he brushed her face again, gently caressing her. "Tell me." He whispered.

"I can't, I don't know, I was remembering us."

"Us?"

"Yes, us."

"What about us?"

"Us, before we lost Erica." she broke down in his arms.

He reached around and turned off the water, kicked the door open and wrapped the towel around her, picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

"Baby, you'll make yourself sick. Stop thinking about that."

"Scott is so much like you, like when we got pregnant with her. I want that back! I want you back." tears rolling again.

"Baby, Em, I never left."

"I want my Eric back that I had before the baby, before Scott and Mal. I need MY Eric. The one that rode me on his motorcycle, the one that took me out to dinner and made love to me in the back yard. The one who got me pregnant on the first date."

"Oh god, Em, I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

"You were always here, you were always at my side. We moved here to raise our family, and after we lost Erica, you found reasons to be away."

"No, I was trying to give you grieving time, trying to let you heal."

"I needed you with me to help me heal. I needed you home."

"You were in the hospital a month, I was at your side as much as I could be Em. The boys needed me too."

"I know, I know. And I'm being selfish!" she howled.

"No, no," he whispered, "I understand."

"No, you don't. You're always gone. A week at time, two weeks, a month. I hate your job!"

"Emily, I can't help it. I took it to provide better for us, so you could work from the house and raise the boys."

"Then stop!"

"I can't stop, how can I stop?"

"Find a teaching position here, change your hours, tell Jack you can't go out of town so much."

"I'm the only one he has that can do that part of the job baby."

Emily slid away from him, grabbed her jeans from the closet and threw a shirt over her naked chest, slipping on some flip-flops. "I need you home Eric. I wanted us to have another baby."

"You know we can't. That's why we quit trying. There's no way for you to..."

She ran from the room and down the stairs, grabbing her purse from the kitchen table and out the door too her car.

Eric grabbed some shorts and ran after her, but by the time he got to the back door, she was squealing tires of her mustang out of the driveway and onto the street. Eric hit the side of the house.

"FUCK!"

"Dad, what's wrong with mom?" Malcolm came up behind him.

"She's upset, that's all." he turned to look at his youngest son.

"Mom never gets upset. It must have been something really bad."

Eric looked at the calendar, and realized what the date was. He swallowed hard and looked back out to the driveway. This was the day of the accident sixteen years ago. He broke down in tears and slumped down against the open door.

"Dad?"

"I'm alright son, I just didn't realize how much your mother is hurting."

"Hurting? What for?"

"This is the day she lost Erica."

"Oh shit!"

"MAL!"

"Sorry."

"Hey, what's everyone doing out here?" Scott walked up from the backyard.

"Mom, she spazzed out. Look at the tire marks she left."

"Damn, mom did that?" Scott was as surprised as the rest of them.

"Yep." Mal looked at his dad, back at Scott, and stepped away, motioning at Scott to follow him. "Hey, do you think you can go find mom? I think she could use you right now."

"What? Usually you are jealous of me being with her."

"Well, I usually am. But dad's in no shape to find her, and I can just about guess where she went."

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I heard her yelling and screaming and then she blew through the house, tore out of the driveway and then I found dad standing in the doorway."

Scott swallowed hard, "So, why did she... wait, mom never yells."

"I know." He looked back at Eric, who sat with his head in his hands sobbing. "Dad said that this is the day she lost Erica. The way she tore out of here, I bet she went to the grave."

"Oh god, mom!" he expressed with a muffled scream. He looked back at his dad and then at Malcolm. "Get dad back in the house, I'll go find mom. Tell him mom will be alright, I'll call when I find her."

He pulled the keys from the wall for the motorcycle and grabbed his helmet and jacket, putting them on.

"Scott!"

"Yeah dad?"

"Be careful, and take care of you mom, she very fragile right now."

"I will. I'll call you when I find her, and dad, don't worry, she'll be ok, she just needs sometime to cry." Eric shook his head and went inside with Malcolm.

Scott wheeled the bike out of the garage and cranked it, eased it down the drive and out to the road.

It took him less than an hour to find her. She was wilted in front of a small headstone that was shaded by a willow tree. He slowed the bike to a stop behind her mustang and shut it off.

He called Malcolm to tell him, left his gear on the seat, and slowly walked to his mom, kneeling down beside her.

"Mom, are you ok?"

She looked at him, he hated to see her like that, she hadn't looked like that in a long time. He put his arms around her and held her close. "Mom, I'm sorry."

She wept a constant flow of tears where there should have been none. She sunk into him and didn't say anything. He rocked her and kissed her gently, telling her it was alright, he knew she was hurting.

He reached over to the headstone and ran his fingers over his sister's name. Angst of pain struck him.

"Mom, if I could change things I would."

"Thank you baby." she whispered finally.

He was quite for a little longer, and giggled, "Hey, were going to have to put new shoes on your horse, you left part of them in the driveway and down the road."

She chuckled. He put his hand under her chin and she looked up at him. He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to take all of her pain away, he wanted to give her something she couldn't have. He quietly spoke to her, trying to take her mind off the grave.

"Hey mom, that's a pretty hot picture you gave me in the box, how'd you manage that?"

She smiled, "It wasn't easy." her voice was teary.

"Do you think I can take some of you that way?"

"One day." she looked up at him.

"God mom, I'm so sorry. If it was up to me, you would have your little girl."

"Thank you Scott." she put her hand on his cheek.

Even though the sadness, the heat was building between them. She felt the trimmer for him in her stomach.

"Mom," he started to brush his lips to hers, "can we go somewhere, quiet, away from all this, away from the house?"

She was close to his face, his breath hot on her lips, "I would like that Scott." She caressed his lips with hers and he gently kissed her. It was slow and passionate, not like the other mornings, or the other nights, this was deep, longing.

He felt himself go stiff, and brought the kiss slowly to a stop. He felt himself falling in love with the woman she was, and loosing the affection he held as her son.

"Mom, if I don't," her eyes were sad, "I won't be able to ride the bike." he motioned down. She smiled.

"Ok baby."

He stood up, helping her to her feet, and stopped long enough to hold her. He placed his hand on her tummy and rubbed, "Mom, if I could, if I knew that you could carry a child, if it would be healthy, I would mom, I would."

"No, no son, that's not... I can't, besides, your father still has good sperm. I just can't. That's why we didn't try again after she was gone." she kissed him lightly, "thank you for the offer. That's very sweet and kind of you."

He blushed, feeling an overcoming of warmth.

"So, where would you like to go?" she said, still blushing over his offer.

"Somewhere that you go to, when you want to be alone, besides here that is."

"Somewhere very private?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." he smiled at her.

"I know just the place." she kissed him again and let him go.

He mounted the bike and put on the gear, cranking it as she rumbled the car to life. They pulled away from the graveyard and out to the road.

This time Emily drove slower until she got to the edge of town. When she was past the city limits, she gunned the car and Scott chased after her at a good speed.

They wound through the foothills and to the mountain road. Emily skillfully drove the car through the twisted road and Scott laid the bike from side to side, taking them easily. She rolled into a seemingly deserted lakeside cabin, and brought the car to a halt.

Scott rolled in beside her and stopped the bike.

"Damn mom, we haven't been up here in years."

"I know, but I have." she shut the car door and juggled the keys.

Scott came behind her, carrying his helmet and gloves, she opened the door to the secluded cabin and let the musty air out. Scott looked around to see that it was very clean and there were fresh flowers in the window.

"I come up here a few times a week. It's my hideaway when your fathers gone."

"This is nice. I forgot about it, it's been so long."

"I think everyone has."

Scott looked at her, she was beautiful, but worn. Emily walked over towards the kitchen and he rushed to her side, "No, wait, mom, go sit down, I'll get us something."

"Ok," she whispered, and went back to the couch.

Scott came to sit beside her and bumped her leg with his as he handed her the water. They sat quietly for a few moments and Scott tried to think of things to take her mind off of whatever it was going through her head.

"Hey, the box. Mom, damn. Those must have been expensive. And that pic, that didn't take me long with that."

She giggled. "I'm glad you liked it."

"So," he felt uncomfortable, maybe it was because of where they had come from, maybe it was because of what he said, or the feelings welling up inside of him, "what's the rest of this place look like now?"

She got up and took his hand, pulling him from the couch, and led him to the rest of the cabin.

It wasn't that big, but it had two bedrooms and an indoor bathroom, living room, kitchen, laundry room and porch.

"I've been working on the rooms. It's good therapy for me." she looked at Scott, "We were planning on moving up here a long time ago. So, I thought, I would decorate it like I wanted it to be before we bought the house."

"Mom, there's not enough rooms."

"Yes there is, or there would have been. We were going to add on a few more for each of you. Your dad and I planned for six of you."

"I'm sorry mom."

"Its ok baby, really. I just need to cry. I'm fine. I really am." But he saw she wasn't. He could feel it in her grip of his hand.

"So that was going to be your room, and we were going to add on to the top for Mal, and then I thought I'll put you boys upstairs and keep your sister here with me, and then we would decide what to do when we had our others." she coked back tears.

"Mom." he said quietly.

"I'm ok." she whispered, and led him to the master bedroom. "So," she cleared her throat, "This was going to be our room, and we have another bathroom over there. I wanted a bigger bed, but since we weren't going to live here, we opted for a queen-size. But it's still nice. I sleep in it sometimes in the afternoons. It's nice to come up here and get naked and relax."

"Mom, you shouldn't be up here alone like that."

"I'm ok, no on knows I'm here. I park the car around back, and I don't usually stay that long, just on the days I know you boys won't be home till late."

"Well, if you don't come home one night, I'll know where to find you."

"Yes, my secret is out." she sighed, "You keep it a secret too. Please, this is One thing Eric doesn't know about."

"Are you sure about that mom?"

"Yes. That I am positive of."

"Good!" he picked her up, carried her over to the bed, and lay her down. He slipped beside her and put his hand on her tummy again, "I know we can't make a baby, but I feel the need to try. Does that sound weird?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Gift Box Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds