• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Everyday Woman's Shower

An Everyday Woman's Shower

After a stressful day a lot of women (including myself) like to take a nice relaxing shower. You turn the water on, adjusting the heat, as you stand naked next to the shower. Stepping in under the flow of warm water you allow it to warm you. Turning your back to it, letting it relax your shoulders. You face the water, allowing it to run down your front, maybe you splash a little on your face. You reach for the shampoo to wash your hair, lathering it up, rinsing it. Feeling the water break over your back, it's so warm. Then you begin to think of your man (or woman for that matter) being there with you. You imagine them standing there, in front of you, leaning against the shower wall. Smirking, just taking you in. You reach for the conditioner and squeeze a glob into the palm of your hand. As you begin to massage it into your scalp you imagine that it is their loving hands, slowly running their fingers through your hair, tugging your hair gently. You take your loofa and put some soap on it. Scrubbing yourself clean, you imagine that it is them.

They take the loofa and apply enough pressure to clean you, but still gentle enough to be pleasurable. Scrubbing you gently, making thick suds run down your body. As you turn back to the water to rinse you soak the loofa under the streams. You squeeze it out at the top of your shoulders, allowing the water to make it's way down your back. You imagine them taking the loofa and soaking it, squeezing it gently as they drag it slowly down over your back, down the line of your spine stopping just as it grazes the top of your buttocks. You wish so much that they where there with you. You lift up your arm and realize you have those tiny little fuzzy hairs on your armpit. You reach for your razor and slowly shave them off in gentle strokes, because you like the thought of being soft for them. Even if it's only a dream, you put your razor back and feel the smooth skin over your legs, wishing they where there to enjoy it with you. You stand under the water again, now rinsing the conditioner from your hair, allowing the silky to water run smooth down your entire body. Your skin feeling like liquid satin, you massage your scalp making sure not to leave any conditioner behind. Then you turn back to the water and turn the heat up a little, as it's starting to fade. You stand under the steady streams and begin to imagine again.

Placing your hands on your thighs you lightly drag your fingertips over your hips, up your sides and reach up to firmly cup your breasts. You imagine they are standing behind you, pressing you closer to them, slowly and gently grasping your breasts. Turning away from the water you enjoy the hot jets on your back. Your hand slowly drifts down to your mound, where you are surprised to realize how swollen your lips are. How erect your little clit is, and how aroused you really are by just imaging them there with you. The heat begins to fade again and you turn up the water, not wanting the dream to end. As you let the water fall onto you, you wish they where there so much to enjoy this time with you. The water continuing to fade no matter how high you turn the heat you reluctantly rinse one last time. Your front, then your back, then front again, and you turn the water off. Though, if you manage to do it just right, the dream doesn't trickle down the drain with the water.

You turn back and you imagine them standing there, leaning against the shower wall. They smile at you, taking you in, watching the water droplets roll over your skin. Your naked exposed body, wet and warm, standing there, thinking of them. You imagine taking a step closer to them, where they pull you close, and kiss you, and as they look into your eyes they tell you how beautiful you look. You smile, knowing that you have to step out of the shower eventually. You reach around and grab your towel, still standing in the shower as you dry as to keep as much heat as you can. Wrapping the towel around you, you dab your face dry, tossel your hair, then wrap it around your middle and grasp it tightly to you, drying your skin. Reluctantly you reach forward and slowly pull back the curtain. As you step out of the shower you think more of them, what would happen now if they where really there, how you would love to simply touch their skin at that exact moment. For some this dream lover may be a celebrity, or a co-worker, a fellow student. Or like myself, you dream of the one you're with, and you cannot wait to place your arms around them again, or your next dream, whichever comes first.

Happy days and pleasant dreams to you all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Everyday Woman's Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds