• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • My Girl-Ronnie

My Girl-Ronnie

If you're underage or offended by erotic literature, don't read any further. In fact if either of those describes you-get off this website.

This work is not available for copy or distribution without permission from the author.

*

My name is...well name's not important. Call me Ishmael-nah, just kidding. You can call me Nick. But I'm not writing this to tell you about me. I'm writing this to tell you about my girls. These are the girls I've known, the girls I've loved.

I'm a lucky man. I have a good life. I'm a musician. I've worked tours, studios, jingles, composing, songwriting, engineering and producing. My job is incredibly fun and I've made pretty good money at it. No, I'm not famous. Don't even ask. You wouldn't recognize my name if I told you.

I've had the chance to see some amazing places and meet some amazing women along the way. I'm going to tell you about some of them-not all, but some. Over the years I've slept with about three hundred women. I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just trying to make a point. My point is that the stories here are based on those girls. Some of the stories are combinations of more than one girls' tale, but that's only to keep me from writing hundreds of stories. What you're about to read is based on true events.

Whether you believe them or not doesn't make any difference to me. I got to live them so that's all I need. Now I'm an old married guy, middle age is slipping by and I'm just reminiscing about the girls I've known in my life. Don't get me wrong. I may not be chasing after girls anymore but I'm still a lucky man. I've spent over twenty years now with the same girl and I love it. I've never been happier and I've never been unfaithful. But every now and then I stop to remember...

*

There was something exotic about her. I never could put my finger on it no matter how hard I tried. Maybe my memories are idealized because she was my first, but I don't think so. I think it is because she was so rebellious.

It was the spring of 1970 when I met Ronnie in Freshman English. There I was a college freshman and still a virgin. Jumping ahead a few grades had been tough. I'd had some oral action and felt up a few girls but I wanted to get laid. Something always came up that kept me from closing the deal. It's not that I was repulsive or anything. A lot of girls told me that I was good-looking, but I was shy. I didn't have the self-confidence to go for it.

At thirteen I hit 5' 10", by sixteen I was 6' tall. I was thin and fit without even trying. Lots of time on a bike as a kid gave me well-defined, strong legs (and a pretty nice ass-or so I've been told).

I played guitar and sang in a bunch of bands. Was in the sax section of a soul band, and I played sax and flute in school band. (Yeah-I was a band fag-at least that's what the jocks called me) Once I started singing and playing guitar that pretty much labeled me as a musician in junior high and it stuck.

I filled my leisure time playing tennis, golf, and studying martial arts. I wasn't very competitive. Though I played well, I used to piss off my opponents because I didn't like to keep score. I didn't care about it. If I was playing well, it felt good. A career as a pro golfer was discussed at some length, but I never took them seriously. I was the kid who played barefoot or in sandals with bell-bottoms or shorts and a Dylan t-shirt on. That and long hair pretty much guaranteed I wouldn't fit in at the Country Club. They tolerated me because I could play, but there was nobody to hang out with there.

My eyes are hazel, I weigh about 175 pounds and my hair is light brown. My hair is wavy and hangs in curls about half way down my back, just like it did when I was a kid. My background is a mix of seven different nationalities with Scandinavian and Cherokee being the most prominent. I modeled some when I was really young, so I guess I must look okay. I was above average scholastically and I have an IQ in the top 2% of the country. When I started college I was totaled focused on school. A couple of years of partying had bored me, so I shifted my priorities and studied rigorously instead.

Ronnie (short for Veronica) was a cute little bundle of energy looking for the next cause to join or rebellion to lead. I was the quiet guy that everyone thought was a mellow old soul. That façade kept them from seeing I was too shy to be loud or outspoken.

We were assigned a project together for class, so I was forced to talk to her. It wasn't hard because she did most of the talking. The first day we worked together she told me about her family. She was a Pentecostal preacher's kid and lived with her younger brother in a travel trailer parked at her aunt's house in town. Her dad was assigned to a new church in the middle of the semester, so her brother was going to finish his sophomore year at the local high school before he joined his mom and dad. Ronnie was supposed to keep him out of trouble. Since they had the trailer for revivals the two of them set up house for a few months. It wasn't fancy, but I loved that trailer. It was the perfect spot for the two of us. Ronnie was just barely five feet tall, with dark brown eyes, olive complexion and straight, coal black hair that hung to just below her knees. On her small frame the curves of her body deliciously voluptuous.

"Give me a ride home," she said after class one day. As usual I couldn't tell if it was a statement or a question.

"Sure. I guess I can."

The smile she flashed back at my response was mischievous, "Cool, my little brother is gone for the weekend to a tent revival with my aunt and uncle." Looking down, I saw her breasts bulging out of her tank top as she held my hand and rubbed against my arms. Her nipples were sticking out making beautiful little tents in her shirt, and I could feel myself start to get hard. "Let's get something to eat on the way and we can study and make a night of it. Unless you need to get home or something....", she added.

"No, that sounds great. I'd like to."

She leaned over to grab her stuff and her hair parted to give me a view of the curve of her butt in a tiny pair of cutoffs. A quick stop for burgers-and we were on our way. We ate half on the way to her trailer and the other half sat on the coffee table and got cold while we made out on the sofa.

It was our usual routine. We'd work on our project, start holding hands or leaning into each other while we read, and eventually we'd be making out. With her little brother's interruptions and her aunt and uncle living just across the driveway it had never gotten any farther, but tonight would be different. By the time I'd slipped my hands up to feel her nipples grow hard against my hand, my dick was so hard it hurt.

She stood up and I thought, 'I was so close...'

She said, "Come on, let's go to my room." I sat back and watched as she dropped her shorts to the floor and pulled her top off. Her hair was like a curtain, teasing me with peeks of her body. Then she arched her back to reach back and braided it together. Her breasts danced and mesmerized me. "Well?" she asked. "You coming with me?"

Looking into her eyes helped clear my head enough for me to say, "Yeah...I am." I was embarrassed to stand up with a hard on in my pants. But she possibilities the night held drew me to follow her.

A minute later she was kneeling on the edge of her bed, kissing me and helping me strip off my clothes as fast as we could. The kisses and her body felt so good I didn't even realize she'd started to pull my pants off until she slipped down to peel off my shorts and my cock sprang out hard and slapped her in the face. There she was at eye level to my thick rod and she said, "Nice...very nice. I had no idea."

My heart stopped beating and I stopped breathing. The world as I knew it ceased to exist as she took me in her hand and wrapped her soft lips and tongue around the head of my cock. I never imagined anything could feel as good as this. Her fingers didn't even come close to touching as they moved, sliding the skin up and down my shaft. Her mouth was warm and wet drawing me in while her tongue danced all around the head.

She looked up at me and made a long, slow licking withdrawal from her mouth and said, "You have a beautiful cock. This is gonna be fun." Rolling back, she slipped her panties off and threw them at me as I kicked off my boots and untangled my feet from my jeans. She laid back waiting for me, but I had to take a moment and just look at her. From her smoldering eyes, her C-cup breasts, her almost hairless pussy, to her dainty little toes she was mine and I was going to revel in every inch of her.

Crawling onto her bed I kissed and licked all over her beautiful tits, rubbing my face against them. I slowly licked my way up her neck, planting little kisses all the way. As I kissed her she reached down and teased the head of my cock with her tender lips, getting us both wet with the juices from her leaking slit.

She pulled me into her and time slowed to a stop again as I sank into her hot wet channel. I don't know if I shoved the full length in quickly or slid into her slowly. All my mind could handle was the sensation of her hot, tight, wet flesh clinging to me, massaging each inch of my shaft as she quivered around me.

When I was balls deep in her she let out a long breathy moan and began to writhe beneath me, rubbing her pubic bone hard against the base of my cock. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, she squeezed me so hard I could barely breathe and a spasm rolled through her body as she came. "Oh, my god!" she screamed. "I've never come so fast before. Do it. Do it again."

I'd like to brag about my self-control, how I made love to her slowly and sensuously, but I didn't. I fucked her. I don't remember the details. All I remember is the way I felt inside her, the way it felt to be buried deep inside her as the walls of her cunt fluttered around me when she came, and the sweet release of pumping a huge load of come into her tight little pussy.

Still hard as a rock after I came, she rolled me over and rode me vigorously. Her tits hung in my face so I kissed and sucked them. She threw her head back and moaned deep in her chest as she shuddered atop me. Then she jumped off and got on her hands and knees for me to take her doggie style. I got behind her and marveled at the way her hips pushed back against me as I slammed into her soft round ass. We fucked in one position after another after another. Like two kids who couldn't wait to play with their new toys, we wanted to do it all.

We both came again and again. Our youth and passion made us insatiable. When one ran out of energy and lay back near exhaustion, the other would take over and keep going. Our moans and screams rang out from that little trailer for hours. I had a smile on my face as I got ready to leave at sunrise the next morning. Covered in sweat and our combined juices, I needed a shower before I'd be presentable.

Ronnie started up the shower in the tiny little bathroom to clean me up. Just before she pushed me back into the spray, she knelt at my feet to get a towel. When I looked down and saw her there I was entranced. She was there at my feet rubbing against me to mark me with her scent like a sleek little cat. Each beat of my heart made me grow harder as the blood rushed to fill my shaft, leaving it throbbing against her cheek.

"You got up to say hello, didn't you?" She spoke to my cock like it was another person. She stroked her fingers along the length of my rod as she asked me, "Doesn't he ever get tired? Do you think he still wants to play?"

Stuck dumb I just nodded and she went on. "Good morning. I've got a big kiss for you this morning." Then she wrapped her soft lips around the head and sucked me. "We taste good together," she said as she rubbed my hard shaft against her face. Licking me off, a moan started deep in her chest and rumbled out to vibrate along the length of my burning rod.

She attacked my cock like she was starving. Ravenous in her desire, her lips and tongue seemed to be everywhere at once as she fed on my manhood. I buried one had in her hair as her hot wet mouth began to fly up and down my shaft. Searching for a handhold with my free hand, I tried to steady myself against her relentless onslaught. In no time she had me at the brink. Not knowing what to do, I shouted out her name as I fell back into the shower and filled her mouth with my seed.

Unwilling to release me she fell on top of me in the tiny stall. She drank me dry as I lay sprawled below her, water from the showerhead soaking us both and splashing all over the room. As I went soft between her lips, she ground herself against me to get the relief she craved. Her wet pussy left trails along my leg as she shuddered and moaned.

We fucked every chance we could. She was a nervous wreck one day and dismissed me with a curt statement that she was late. I was too naïve to understand what she meant. All I knew was that she wasn't happy. The next day she started her period and rewarded me with an incredible blowjob. You might think it was a consolation price compared to the pleasure she been giving me, but her enthusiasm quickly made me see it as a treasure as well.

After a couple of weeks, she started to refuse to suck me off saying, "What's fair is to share." Shy and feeling stupid, I never asked her what she meant, so I missed out on getting to taste that sweet little pussy or learning how to satisfy her orally.

One night she asked how I felt about her. I didn't know what to say and told her so. The next time I called her she said, "It isn't right for us to be together if your answer is 'I don't know what to say' when I ask you how feel about me."

Soon she was hanging out with this jock from our class. When I saw him between classes, he kept talking me how hot she was and how lucky we both were 'to get some of that'. He knew exactly how he felt about her. To him she was a good piece of ass. It didn't make any sense. He didn't care about her at all. Later I figured out he just said the right thing to keep getting laid.

When the semester ended, she joined her family traveling around to the summer camp revivals. I was surprised. I don't doubt she had faith, but I didn't think she shared her father's beliefs. The way she liked to fuck it didn't fit.

I was shocked when I saw her again about ten years later. She was in a photo spread in Penthouse. She was the dom in a photo spread with another girl. She looked as good if not better than I remembered. The sight of her curvaceous little body and the memories of us together made me hard as a rock. She could have taught me a lot about eating pussy if I'd been smart enough to ask. With her religious background I was surprised to see her like that. In hindsight though, it makes sense. She finally found the ultimate rebellion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • My Girl-Ronnie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 629 milliseconds