• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Paradox Pt. 02

Paradox Pt. 02

ONE

There I was, standing in her shower with a large and persistent erection that had plagued me relentlessly for the last half hour. As the warm water splashed down over my skin I struggled to make a decision on what to do. Either I jerk myself off or make this shower a cold one, I thought miserably. Try as I might, the images of her slow masturbation would not leave my mind. Whatever I do, I have to get rid of this fucking hard-on. Looking down in frustration at my proud, aching shaft, I sighed and reached out for the thermostat. Brace yourself! I thought, preparing to turn the dial to 'cold'.

There was a 'tap-tap' on the bathroom door. I hesitated then turned off the shower.

"Yes?" I called, grabbing a bath towel.

"What are you doing in there?" Heather called loudly.

"Taking a shower." I replied, quickly drying myself with the soft towel.

"Why?"

"Er, I didn't think you'd mind."

"Well no, I don't mind I suppose; as long as you're not playing with yourself in there."

I groaned, Why did she always have to do this to me? After a brief pause I summoned what little courage I had, and once again took the plunge.

"But Heather, it's so hard that I can't stop myself."

With my heart thumping in my chest, I listened and waited for either a tirade of abuse or the sound of her retreating footsteps. She didn't speak or move away from the door. That was a good sign. I stepped out of the shower, hung up the towel and stood facing the door. Ok, it's do or die time!

"It's true Heather, why don't you come in and see for yourself?"

Expectantly I continued to wait and began slowly stroking my still wet cock. Have I read her right? I wondered. Eventually the bathroom door clicked open.

TWO

Ever since the spontaneous event two months earlier, when we masturbated for each other, Heather had become really unpleasant. I suspected her overt rudeness was a direct reaction to her feelings of guilt and disgust over our voyeuristic act. Although she really loved watching men jerk-off, her disapproving conscious mind buried this erotic fascination to the point of complete denial. In fact, Heather had been such a bitch, that I was beginning to hate her, even though she was physically hot, the constant sarcasm, slurs and vitriol had driven me up the wall. However; jerking-off for her had been one of my most satisfying sexual experiences and I desperately wanted to repeat it. Perversely, her bad behaviour had somehow strengthened my desire. Why? I'm not sure. Perhaps my urge to 'tame the shrew' had became heightened by her hypocritical comments.

Heather was the oldest friend of my partner, Jane, and married to an amiable bloke called Tom. As Jane and Heather were friends, the four of us had met up five or six times in the last couple of months for dinner or a drink. We'd generally have a good time but inevitably Heather would sink into one of her moods and start railing against men. This in itself was not unusual, but when ever she made her dismissive references to "dirty men " with their "one track minds" and "Constant wanking!", she would now cast an icy stare in my direction. To my discomfort, the reproachful looks didn't stop me getting turned on by her "wank" talk and a tell-tale bulge would always appear in my jeans. Her disdain was so obvious that before long, Jane picked up on Heather's apparent focus on me.

"Why does Heather always look at you when she has a go at men?" Jane had once asked me. I just pleaded ignorance and suggested that maybe she just didn't like me. Which, ironically, seemed pretty close to the truth.

So what, (you may ask), was I doing standing in Heather's shower without her knowing? Well It started that morning when I got a call from Jane:

"Could you do me a favour and go round to Heathers house after you leave work.?" She asked.

"Why?"

"Because Tom's new surround sound thing got delivered last week and I said you'd set it up for them."

I groaned inwardly.

"Why can't Tom do it?"

"You know he's in Germany for at least another week, and she's got tons of boxes of speakers and stuff stuck in the hallway."

"Ok." I sighed. "But you know those things can take an age to set up, it could be some time before I get back."

"Don't worry, Anyway I'm staying at my brother's tonight, remember?"

After Jane's call I thought about the prospects for the coming evening with a mixture of dread and excitement. Going on her recent bad temper I was frankly surprised that Heather would even want me in her house, let alone spend a prolonged amount of time with me. Conversely, part of me wondered whether she had deliberately manipulated the situation so I was there on a night when both our partners were away? I gave up trying to second guess Heather's motives and prepared myself for what would probably be a dismal evening.

"Hi." I said as Heather opened the front door, "I've come to switch you on!" A stupid joke that wasn't even funny, but in my defence I was feeling rather nervous. She looked at me as if I'd just crapped in her hat. I coughed awkwardly and unleashed my winning smile (which quickly lost).

"It's all in here." She said coldly and pointed to a jumbled collection of boxes. I watched as, without saying another word, Heather turned and padded barefoot back in to the house.

She was beautiful. An olive skinned, curvaceous woman of forty who had the body of a thirty year old and a 'continental' face that seemed to perpetually pout. She was wearing a summery black and white check skirt that flowed in pleated folds over her round ass down to the tops of her calves. Her white, low cut halter-top highlighted the golden skin of both her neck and shoulders. The thin, loosely woven material was woefully inadequate in concealing her bold, chocolate brown nipples and pert, unfettered breasts that jiggled teasingly as she moved. I continued to watch transfixed, as she walked into the living room, her dark, straight hair shimmering hypnotically in the light and her fluid skirt, swaying seductively about those luscious calves. Has she put on that top and skirt for my benefit? I wondered.

I realized I had been holding my breath. With a sigh I entered the house and closed the door behind me. Picking up two of the boxes on the way, I followed her to the room.

"Do you want it set up in here?" I asked from the living room doorway. Heather had settled down on a plush, expansive sofa and was laying on her side with her legs tucked up towards her chest. The patterned skirt had rode up slightly giving me a tantalizing view of her curved thighs. She was holding a new looking paperback. Interestingly, the words 'Black Lace' were written down the spine.

"Where else?" she answered confrontationally, her dark eyes flashing.

I shrugged and smiled once more, then wordlessly began ferrying the many boxes to the large flat-screen TV in the living room. Heather fell silent and resumed reading her book. Jeez, this is going to be a fun evening. I thought sarcastically.

For the next hour I positioned the speakers, deciphered the cryptic user manual and wired up the player. During this time Heather completely ignored me and diligently read her intriguing paperback. I wished I could read Heather! Did her coldness reflect anger, shame or some sort of internal struggle, fought between her prudish intellect and a growing sexual desire? A sexual desire that I, the focus of her spite, had unwittingly strengthened?

At one point during my labours Heather scratched her legs and in the process rode the pleated skirt farther up her closed thighs. I now had the barest glimpse of those smooth, round buttocks in addition to the white panties that restrained her squeezed and protruding labia. Sitting on the carpet, assembling the system, I occasionally pretended mislaying something and then irritably look around, but in reality I was trying to steal furtive glances of her tightly covered sex. I was getting hard.

When finally begining the audio test I heard Heather drop her book on the floor and shift position. After a few minutes I looked round. She looked asleep, laying on her back, eyes closed, her right arm hanging limply down to the floor. Her left leg was stretched out along the sofa and the right was bent at the knee. The summer skirt had slipped (or been pulled?) down the provocatively raised thigh and lay haphazardly across her waist. Standing at the end of the sofa where her feet lay, I gazed down upon her semi-exposed form, my eyes following the lines of Heather's parted legs, right up to her panty hugged 'Camel-toe'. My hand fell to the bulge in my jeans and I rubbed against my constrained cock. God, She is so hot!

I suddenly became aware of what I was doing and with a start brought my hand quickly away from my jeans. Cursing my voyeuristic lust, I reluctantly turned away to continue the audio test. To be honest, if Heather had woken up and seen me groping an erection, she may have responded with the same enthusiasm that she showed two months ago, but her recent animosity made me very unsure.

By the time the work was done Heather had shifted position once more. She lay face down, upon and over her right arm, the left arm, bent at the elbow, supported her sleeping head. Her now straight legs were slightly parted and the lifted skirt, still gathered around her waist, allowed a perfect view of the white panties, pulled tautly into the deep crack of her perfect butt. The sight though, that brought a low moan from my lips and my prick twitching with need, was almost too much to bear. The fingers of Heather's right hand peeked up between her inner thighs from under her mons and had wrapped themselves over the slim panty crotch. I wanted to pull my cock out right there and jerk-off over her while she slept. With a dry mouth and a racing heart I pictured drenching her ass, panties and fingers with a thick, white coating of my perverted cum.

It's no good, I thought., I've got to go home before I get done for sexual assault! Preparing to leave, I caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of my eye. I returned my gaze to the enticing gap between her legs,. To my cock's delight, her fingers were pushing the cotton crotch against her pussy with a slow circular motion. Heathers face, now turned towards the room, was angelically serene as she sleep-masturbated, her hips gently gyrating on the searching hand Her full-lipped mouth opened with a barely audible sigh and her eyelids flickered rapidly from the obviously arousing dream. With frustrated excitement, I watched as the pure-white panties gradually darkened from the soaking juices that ran freely from her stimulated hole. Fuck! I've got to stop watching her get off and calm myself down now!

I rushed to the bathroom.

THREE

Heather stepped through the bathroom door, her eyes fixed on my wet shaft as I teased it with my fingers. She slowly closed the door and leant back up against it, her erect nipples showing through the light material of her halter-top.

"See, I told you it was hard." I said

Her eyes, wide open flicked briefly up to mine, then dropped back down to watch my gentle stroking. She nodded dumbly in agreement and grasped the hem of her skirt with a slightly shaking hand. Heather then exposed herself to me by unselfconsciously raising the hem up to her shoulder. The other hand slid tentatively down the front of her panties, she groaned as the probing fingers began to toy with her pre-aroused pussy.

"I've been dreaming about you." She croaked.

"Really?" I asked. "What happened?"

She paused, as if deciding whether to tell me.

"I was spying on you."

"Yes?" I encouraged her, my hand now fully enclosed around my shaft. I pumped faster.

"You were kneeling down and..." She let out a little whimper and her eyes rolled upwards. "And in front of you, on the floor, was..." Her voice faltered once more, her breathing ragged, coming in short gasps. "And on the floor was a photograph; a photograph of me."

I took a couple of steps forward, my rock hard phallus just inches away from her .

"What was I doing?" I asked. Heather looked down at my fist that slid rapidly up and down my veined length.

"You were wanking yourself like you are now and you... " She whimpered again and bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes and I glanced down at her hand and fingers as they moved urgently under the thin cotton panties. "And you shot your cum all over my picture."

She almost came there and then, but quickly removed her busy hand before the orgasm hit. This didn't stop Heather from falling shakily to her knees, her mouth now tantalizingly close to my outstretched manhood. I ceased pumping and dragged the slick head of my shaft slowly backwards and forwards across her quivering lips, smearing them in pre-cum.

Looking up into my eyes, she placed her hands gently on my ass, I flinched involuntarily at the lightness of her touch. Heather pulled me closer, drawing my dripping cock-head into her warm, wet mouth. She sucked softly on my swollen gland, teasing it expertly with small flicks of her tongue before gradually pulling back, leaving a single string of pre-cum and saliva hanging between us. She coyly licked her lips and the long, strand dropped down over her chin.

It was my turn to reach the brink of orgasm. I took my hand from my cock and stepped back.

"Let me look at you, take off your top." I said. Heather, still kneeling, crossed her arms to clasp the bottom of the halter-top and in one swift movement raised it up over her head. As it came free she shook her now static-charged hair, and it stuck endearingly across the sides of her upturned face. She leant back on her heels, to give me a clear view of her small, pointed breasts. Licking my lips, I leered at the long, dark nipples that jutted out desperately from her brown, swollen areolae.

"Do you like my little titties?" She asked with exaggerated innocence. I swallowed dryly as she pinched a hard nipple between outstretched fingers.

"Yes, they're beautiful." I replied.

"Could you see them through my top when I answered the door?" She asked.

"Yes." I basked in her 'dirty girl' talk.

"I thought you could, I can be so naughty sometimes." She twisted each nipple between her thumbs and forefingers. My twitching erection ached for attention as I witnessed her playful self-punishment bring winces of pleasure and pain.

"You must think I'm a prick-teasing slut?" She added finally, placing a fingertip between her teeth and demurely nibbling at it.

I nodded dumbly and my hand returned to my cock. Heather watched, trance like, as I lightly dragged pre-cum around and over my shaft.

"Take off your panties." I said

Heather raised her behind, gathered up the creased skirt and slowly, teasingly, pulled the now soaked panties down to her knees. She sat back with her ass on the floor in order to remove them completely. Once they were in her hands, she spread out the wet cotton crotch in her palm, closed her fingers around my prick and with great concentration, ran the slippery material slowly up and down my pulsing length. I moaned as she stroked and mixed our juices together.

"God Heather, you're gonna make me cum." I said as I felt the growing pressure in my loins

Heather threw the panties to the floor and quickly lay down flat on her back, she pulled the crumpled skirt up around her waist and opened her tanned legs wide apart, exposing her neatly trimmed mons and slick slit to me. She then placed two fingers upon each of her prominent pussy lips and teased them away from her hole..

"Please look at my cunt." She begged. "Look at my slut cunt while you jerk-off."

Breathing hard, I knelt between her knees and, stared at the exotic, dark petaled flower that Heather had displayed for me. The soft pink of both her hole and enlarged clit swam in the abundant juices that overflowed down into her puckered anus. I could smell the sweet scent of her desire. As she watched me running my fist along my throbbing shaft, Heather flicked at her shiny pearl with a slippery finger.

Using my free hand, I plunged two fingers deep in to her offered pussy, Heathers eyes and mouth sprang wide open with the sudden pleasure. When I bent my fingers upwards and pushed them firmly against her G spot, Heather's hips began to buck and twist, grinding her sex on to my hand.

"CUM FOR ME!" She squealed as her orgasm approached. Her desperate expression sent me over the edge, my right hand now a blur as I pumped my yearning phallus.

"OHHH MY GOD!" I groaned loudly as I aimed myself at her. "TAKE IT!"

My cock, cannon-like, shot out great long streams of cum over her waiting body. It flew in thick, white ribbons across her stomach, arms and jiggling breasts. At the sight of my cum squirting prick, Heather came with the force and volume of a hurricane, her contracting pussy gripping hard on my upturned fingers. Like a wildcat she writhed and flailed, her wailing scream echoing around the tiled room.

I collapsed, exhausted on top of her, our bodies now soaked in salty sweet and musky cum. Taking Heather's flushed face in my hands, I kissed her passionately. Her tongue responded warmly to mine, for the first time we showed actual affection towards each other. She wrapped her arms and legs around my body, pulling me tightly to her.

Eventually we broke our intense clinch and I rolled slowly off her, our torsos sticky with spilt cum. Like before, I waited for Heather's demeanour to change, expecting her loathing and resentment to re-assert it's self. To my surprise she gave me a weak smile that was quickly replaced by floods of tears. I tried to comfort her by gently stroking her hair as she sobbed into her hands.

"Heather..." I began, but she turned her hidden face away from me.

"Please just go." She said, her voiced muffled behind her palms.

"It's ok." I said reassuringly, but she was overcome with emotion.

"Just GO!" She repeated and suddenly ran naked from the room, across the hall and in to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

I now felt sure that Heather was indeed engaged in a desperate internal battle. An ongoing struggle over sexual desire, that raged between her conscious and subconscious mind. Only time would tell what the outcome would be.

Feeling somewhat concerned, I showered and dressed, then reluctantly left.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Paradox Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds