• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Bondage Shopping Network

Bondage Shopping Network

There was a 'clicking' noise as the television was turned on. Slowly, the blurry fuzz of black and white static started to focus in on an image. It was a cheap-looking television studio, like those used in the late night infomercials, complete with what looked to be a studio audience.

A grinning man with a toothy smile and greasy, slicked bad black hair approached the camera, holding a microphone in his hand as he waved to the cheering audience. He was wearing a slick white suit, which together with his physical appearance, made him look like a stereotypical con artist, tele-evangelist or used car salesman.

"Hello friends," he said, giving a broad, toothy smile to the wildly cheering audience, "For those of you who don't know me, I'm Alex Roberts, host of the Bondage Shopping Network, and folks, we've got a wide variety of high quality bondage equipment lined up for you tonight."

A phone number scrolled across the bottom of the screen, followed by the text 'Bondage Shopping Network.'

"And remember, if you want to purchase any of the fine products you see advertized tonight," he said, "just call the number at the bottom of the screen any time tonight."

Accompanying this man was a curvaceous young woman who appeared to be of Eastern Mediterranean heritage, judging by her sharp features, dark hair and olive colored skin tone. She was wearing a red business jacket, which gave a very nice view of her ample cleavage, and a very short black skirt, as well as stockings and high heels. It made her look more like an extra out of a 'hot business woman' scenario than a professional. She also had on a fair amount of make-up, and high lights in her dark auburn hair.

"And joining us on our show tonight," he said, "is the lovely and talented, Maria Alexiou."

The audience applauded wildly at the mention of her name, cheering and clapping with great vigor.

"Now, some of you may know Ms. Alexiou from Channel 5 News. She's volunteered to co-host tonight's show as research for part of an investigative story she is working on."

Alex's smile suddenly took on a rather sinister cast.

"Maria," he said, "why don't you lift up your skirt and give your fans a peek at your legs."

"What," she asked nervously as the studio audience started cheering.

"Come on," said the slick television presenter, "Just a little peek. What do you say?"

"Well," she said nervously, "Okay I guess..."

Caving in to the mounting peer pressure, Maria reached down and hiked up her skirt, giving the studio audience (and the viewers sitting at home) a tantalizing glimpse of her shapely leg as she struck a pose. The audience went wild, so she turned to give a view to the other side of the studio, and then quickly pulled her skirt back down.

"Thank you," he said to Maria, "Wasn't that nice of her? Let's hear you folks out there give a nice big hand to Maria."

Maria just grinned and waved to the audience, not entirely sure how she had just let this guy talk her into flashing the audience a glimpse of her leg.

"Now," he continued, "Our first items up for sale tonight are these lovely hand-cuffs."

The screen cut to an image of a pair of hand-cuffs, laid out on a red silk cloth on top of a table or desk. Beneath them, a description of the hand-cuffs said that they were being sold for $19.99.

"And here to help us demonstrate this ingeniously built device is Holly."

A rather stern looking brunette woman started to come up on the stage. She was wearing a tight leather corset, which pushed her large breasts up, and a black silk skirt, and had very dark eyeliner and lipstick on. She was leading a pale, hand-cuffed waif of a woman with a short, red hair up with her. The redhead was clad in a sheer leopard print dress that clung to her skinny frame.

"Hello Holly," said the host.

"Hi Alex," replied the brunette, "And hello Maria."

The young television reporter smiled and waved at this strange woman.

"Now," Alex said, "You are demonstrating our new hand-cuffs, which are a Bondage Shopping Network exclusive."

"That's right," she responded.

"So why don't you tell us a little about them," he said.

"Well Alex, these particular hand-cuffs are manufactured by our exclusive supplier, out of Johannesburg, South Africa, and are made from unbreakable stainless steel. Their unique double locking mechanism ensures that you can't escape from these babies, as you can see from my willing subject over here."

The camera panned in on the submissive redheaded waif, whose hands were firmly hand-cuffed behind her back. She meekly stood there, allowing the audience to gape at her. While they watched the captive girl, Holly approached her and lustfully began to fondle her breasts. The submissive girl stood there, trying not to give any visible response to her ministrations.

"And you are telling me that our viewers out there can get all of this for only $19.99, plus shipping and handling," he asked.

"That's right," the woman nodded.

"All right," he continued, "Well would you be willing to show us a demonstration, so our nice viewers can have a look at this product in action."

"Would you be so kind as to volunteer," the woman asked Maria.

"Ummm," she hesitated, "Okay I guess..."

The naive young journalist turned around and Holly quickly, and roughly, slapped the hand-cuffs around her delicate wrists. She then proceeded to turn Maria around so that the audience could get a good look at her in captivity. With her hands forced behind her back, Maria's large chest stuck out, giving the viewers an even better view of her assets.

"So how does that feel Maria," Alex asked her, bringing the microphone up to her mouth so she could speak.

"Actually Alex," she said, "I think it's a little tight."

"I'm sure it is," he chuckled sadistically, "I'm sure it is."

"Can I take them off now," she asked.

"No," he said firmly, "Not just yet anyway. What else can you tell us about these hand-cuffs Holly?"

"Well Alex," she said, "as you can see, these are perfect not only for recreational bondage but for many other purposes as well -- kidnappings, hostage scenarios, the possibilities are endless really."

"Thank you Holly."

Holly got up and shook Alex's hand, then turned to wave at the studio audience and left, leading her hand-cuffed submissive redhead with her. Meanwhile, Maria struggled against her bonds, her efforts unintentionally causing her large breasts to jiggle, much to the excitement of the audience. Unfortunately for her, the efforts were quite futile and only caused her to sweat a little, which only made things worse.

"And for you folks out there watching from home," came Alex's voice, "if you want to order this or any of the other fine merchandise you see advertised on our show tonight, just dial the toll free number at the bottom of the screen."

Once again, the screen cut back to an image of the hand-cuffs sitting on top of the table while the phone number scrolled across the screen. The Bondage Shopping Network logo, as well as the item's price, was displayed prominently. An attentive listener could make out the sounds of Maria trying to escape from her restraints in the background.

"Our next guest has flown into our studio all the way from Milan," announced Alex, "Give a warm greeting to Mrs. Isabella Fiorina."

The crowd applauded as a tall, thin woman with classical features and raven black hair approached the stage. She was clad in a tight, form fitting black dress, and was wearing black high heel boots. Her heels clicked and clacked as she went up to the stage. Maria was surprised anyone could walk in such ridiculous heels. Gracefully, she approached Alex and shook his hands and then turned to give a warm smile to the audience.

"It's always a pleasure to have you back on our show Mrs. Fiorina."

"And it's a pleasure to be here," she responded.

"Thank you," he said, "For those of you in the audience not familiar with her work, Mrs. Fiorina is absolutely infamous on the underground urban fashion scene in Europe. So what new product do you have to show us today?"

The lean Italian woman picked up a leather garment with a zipper and small metal adornments and presented it to the cameras.

"This is my latest design," she announced, "It's a genuine Italian leather corset, with stainless steel decorations. If you'd like, we could put it on that woman you've got hand-cuffed back there to show what it looks like."

"What do you think audience," asked Alex, "Should Maria try this on?"

"Hey," she exclaimed, "Don't I get a say in this?"

"No," he said with his toothy grin, "not really."

This statement set the audience off again, and made Maria struggle even harder to try escaping her bonds.

"Come on, this is already going way too far. I never agreed to any of this! If anyone sees this, I could lose my job at Channel 5!"

"Don't you want us to let you out of your hand-cuffs," Alex asked, gently stroking Maria under her chin.

She nodded meekly in agreement.

"Then you are going to have to put on the fucking corset bitch!"

The words rolled off his tongue with an unmistakable malice, sending a chill down Maria's spine and cowing her into submission.

"All right," she responded, almost whispering, "I'll do it."

"What," he asked, leering at her, "You'll have to speak up, we can't hear you."

"I'll do it," she repeated.

Once again, the studio audience began to cheer and applaud at her degradation.

"Do you hear that folks? Maria said she'll do it. Let's all give her a big hand."

Alex approached the captive news woman and roughly turned her around. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a key, which he used to unlock the hand-cuffs that restrained Maria. Once free, she quickly brought her hands around and looked at her wrists. They were still sore from the tight hand-cuffs, but had no physical injuries. Meanwhile, Alex reached around her and began to slip off her jacket.

"Hey," she interrupted, "Don't I at least get to use a fitting room or something?"

"I'm afraid not. It would kind of defeat the whole purpose. After all, we've all seen you teasing us each night on the news. We've all fantasized about your hot little ass. Now the nice viewers out there in our audience want to get a look at your goods, and I think you at least owe them that much."

By this point, Maria was barely even offering any resistance any more. She allowed Alex to slip off her jacket and then to pull off her blouse.

"Isabella," he asked, "Would you like to give me a hand?"

"Certainly," she responded as she walked over and pulled down Maria's skirt.

Soon, Maria was nearly naked, standing before the studio audience in little more than her black lacy bra, panties, stockings and heels, which her co-hosts had had the decency to leave her with.

"My, my," clucked Isabella, "Such plain lingerie. It will never go with my design. I'm afraid you are going to have to take it off."

"What," asked Maria.

But it was too late. No sooner had she said that than the Italian woman had pulled down her panties. Alex then reached behind her and unclasped her bra, allowing her massive breasts to spill out before the astonished studio crowd. Her dark nipples stood erect on her dusky, olive colored skin. She had no idea how many people were watching (or, worse, recording) this broadcast from their homes.

Alex put his hands on Maria's shoulders, turning her around and presenting him to the studio audience as if she were yet another product being sold on the show tonight.

"Folks, another big hand for Maria!"

He brought his hands around her body, gently caressing her. He fondled her large, firm breasts, and then, turning her around and smacking her roughly on her broad ass. This last gesture elicited yet another boisterous response from the viewers.

"All right Maria," he said, "Why don't you slip on Isabella's corset so that our viewers can see what it looks like?"

Maria didn't even bother to hesitate at this point. She simply took the corset as he presented it to her and slipped it up. It was only once she got it past her waist that she realized there were no cups for it. The corset lifted her breasts, making them more prominent, but it didn't really cover anything. With her bare breasts, stockings and heels, and lack of panties, Maria now looked more like some sort of leather-clad prostitute than a professional news woman.

"Ummm... Alex," she said, "There seems to be a problem. This outfit doesn't actually cover anything."

"Why would it," asked Isabella, "The whole point is to arouse men, not to protect your modesty."

"You heard it folks," announced Alex, "So if you'd like to order this Bondage Shopping Network exclusive, call the number at the bottom of the screen now. You've seen how it looks on my lovely co-host! And once again, big thanks to Isabella for taking the time to show us this incredible product."

Isabella waved and blew kisses the audience as she walked off stage. Then, a moment later, Holly returned, wheeling up some sort of mechanical contraption.

"Ah," said Alex, "Here comes Holly to demonstrate yet another great product -- the restraint frame! Again, this is another Bondage Shopping Network exclusive, and at $800, it is a real bargain. Why don't you explain how it works?"

"All right Alex," said Holly, "What you do is, you strap your partner -- or slave -- into the frame, using our patent, escape proof restraints."

Moving over to the frame, she gestured towards what looked like leather straps attached to the metal. She unfastened one of the straps as an example.

"Once they are in place, you are free to do pretty much anything you want to them. And as you can see, you can bind them in any number of positions, allowing you maximum access to whatever orifice you want to use. Satisfaction guaranteed every time."

Alex motioned for the humiliated reporter to approach.

"Maria," he asked, "Why don't you let us strap you in... just as a demonstration."

For a moment, Maria thought about hesitating, about saying 'no,' but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Something deep down inside of her enjoyed this public humiliation. She was starting to like being abused, only in a kinky way of course, and she was curious to see how much further this ordeal would go. Acquiescing, she allowed Alex to strap her into the device, face down, which left her delectable ass sticking up in the air.

"How does it feel Maria?"

She strained against the bonds, testing to see if she could get loose.

"I think it's good," she said, "Can I get out now."

Alex went around behind her, pulling out a gag and rapping it over her mouth so that she couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry Maria," he said, "We've still got to test it out."

The pretty reporter's eyes went wide as she realized what she had gotten herself into. She shook her head and tried to speak, to scream, to make any sort of protest, but only muffled sounds came through her gag.

"Don't worry Maria," he whispered into her ear as he dropped his pants, "I'll be gentle..."

Standing behind her, Alex put his hands on her nice, firm ass and lined up the tip of his cock at the entrance of her cunt. The curvy Mediterranean beauty, already firmly bound in place, could do little more than tense as she prepared for him to enter her. Secretly fantasizing about being fucked on TV, in front of a LIVE audience, she was already getting wet down there. Even so, he was unprepared for the sensations as he entered her, shoving the full length of his member into her cunt.

"Jesus Christ," Maria thought to herself, "How long is this guy?"

Alex grunted as he pumped in and out of her cunt, penetrating deeper with each thrust. Her large, dusky skinned breasts jiggled with each thrust, causing the excited audience to cheer loudly.

"Now Maria here is pretty tight," he said, "But we've got a product for that! Introducing Ultra-Lube Max 2000!

The scene cut away to a bottle labeled 'Ultra-Lube Max,' sitting on top of a table and with a price tag that said $19.99, plus shipping and handling. Once again, the Bondage Shopping Network logo scrolled across the bottom of the screen. After a moment or two of this, the camera cut back to the studio where Alex was still pounding away at Maria's pussy. Isabella, the Italian bitch, had gotten behind him and was rubbing her gloved hands over his body. This only aroused him further.

Maria was beginning to sweat under the hot studio lights, coating her body in a light sheen of moisture which gave her dusk olive skin a shiny tone. Her large breasts were jiggling as Alex continued to fuck the pretty young news reporter from behind. With all 9 inches of his cocked buried deeply inside her, she tried screaming out in pleasure, but only muffled noises came out through her gag.

"Oh yes," said Alex, "Keep working me! Keep getting me excited!"

Neither Maria nor Isabella knew if which of them he was talking to.

Enraptured by the erotic display in front of them, the studio audience went wild. No doubt at home people were rushing to try and record this sexual display. Maria thought about the possibility she could lose her job over this if it ever got out, but she no longer cared about that. Raw animal instinct had taken over. Now she no longer cared about anything, really, beyond getting filled to capacity by her co-host.

Finally, after a long, hard fuck, she could fill the tip of Alex's prick tense up. She knew what was coming and braced herself as load after load of his hot load shot deep into her waiting womb. Alex lay there for a moment, catching his breath, and then pulled out of her. A stream of his semen dripped out of her still wet cunt, much to the excitement of the viewers.

"Wow," exclaimed Alex, "That was a good fuck. And I think we're out of time for tonight. So let's all give a round of applause for our lovely co-host Maria for being such a good little submissive volunteer. And remember, if you want to order any of the fine products you've seen advertized on tonight's show, just call the number at the bottom of the screen any time. Our trained operators are sitting by waiting to take your order. For the Bondage Shopping Network, this is Alex Roberts saying, goodnight."

Alex went over to the still bound Maria and rubbed his hand across her naked back, then began to unfasten her bounds with Isabella. As he did so, the toll free phone number ran across the bottom of the screen. Then it closed out on the Bondage Shopping Network logo.

*******

The man watching the erotic spectacle from the comfort of his home clicked 'mute' on the controller, silencing his television as he picked up his phone and dialed the number.

"Hello operator," he said, "I just saw your show and wanted to order some of the sex toys I saw... yes that's right... yes, I'll hold..."

Reaching into his wallet, he got out his credit card and set it on his desk. Still on hold, he tapped his fingers over the desk several times, and then he turned to the captive woman on his couch.

"Don't worry love," he said, cupping his hand over the mouthpiece of his phone, "I think we're going to have some real fun as soon as my order goes through. A LOT of fun!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Bondage Shopping Network

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds