• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sorrento

Sorrento

12

I'm two years older than my brother, Matt. I guess when we were both teenagers I tended to look out for him, but never interfered, especially when it came to his dating habits. Yes, I was a little jealous of some of his girlfriends, but he never got serious enough with any of them to get a strong reaction out of me one way or the other.

A couple years ago, things changed. I was 26 and Matt was 24 when my parents decided to take a trip to Italy, my ancestors' home. I was probably more excited about going than Matt, who was going to have to leave his latest girlfriend, Amy, at home for two weeks.

They were getting serious--way more serious than I had ever gotten with any of my boyfriends. I didn't like Amy for several reasons, only one of which was that she was dating my brother and I figured he deserved better. I saw the two-week trip as an opportunity to get his mind off her and bring him to his senses.

Being an Italian girl, I had several advantages over Amy: I tan very easily; my dark hair and features drive some guys crazy; and, I inherited wonderful tits.

As long as I avoid too much pasta and cheese, my weight is manageable. At about five feet seven inches and one hundred nineteen pounds, I do OK.

I used to occasionally tease Matt with my body when he first started noticing girls and I first realized guys cared what I looked like. I'd use the usual tricks--letting my towel open 'accidentally' and then feigning embarrassment, wearing the smallest panties I had and a too-short top when I knew he'd see me, or bumping up against him in the most erotic way I could.

They were childish attempts at having him notice me with no intention of anything ever happening. Almost ten years later, when we were heading to Italy for two weeks, my intentions were anything but childish.

We were spending two weeks on the Amalfi Coast, which I knew nothing about before the trip. It didn't take long for me to determine we might have landed in paradise. It's on the west coast of Italy, south of Naples. The only part of it I had ever heard of before was the Isle of Capri. It was, without a doubt, the most beautiful stretch of land I'd ever seen.

Villages appeared ready to fall into the Mediterranean from their mountainside perches. Thick groves of trees lined the hills, while fabulous beaches lie below. The roads were narrow, curvy, and treacherous. But, for the most part, it was heaven.

The first few days we were there, Matt and I spent most of the time at a beach near Sorrento. Neither of us anticipated as much topless sunbathing as we saw, but not once did I hear Matt complain. Contrary to what I'd heard about most 'clothing optional' beaches in the United States or Europe, a lot of the women going topless did, indeed, look good topless.

I built up enough courage to try it myself on the second day. I was very self-conscious of anybody else seeing me topless besides Matt. He managed to kick sand on my bare chest when I was half asleep and not paying attention late in the afternoon. He seemed to REALLY enjoy watching me wipe it off with my hands.

So, that was my first exposure to him on the trip and I hoped he liked what he saw, because I had bigger plans for him. Or, rather, I had plans to make him 'bigger'.

In an effort to save money, my parents put me and Matt in the same hotel room. They figured we were adults and could handle it. They should have known better.

The first day we were both cautious about changing clothes in the bathroom and going to bed almost fully dressed. But after the beach incident, I decided it was time to make my little brother forget about his dear Amy...at least for two weeks. I resorted to wearing my bikini in the room, or taking off my more formal dinner clothes where he could see, or walking out after a shower in just panties.

He clearly was attracted to my breasts. His eyes lingered longer than I would have expected when I began to show them in the room. I deliberately acted as if nothing unusual was happening and I could tell he was attempting to do the same. Unfortunately, I didn't get the 'rise' out of him I might have hoped for. Apparently that would take a concerted effort.

We had separate, twin beds. The hotel...like many in the area...was not the most modern and the air conditioning was iffy, at best. Many nights the room ended up being much warmer than I kept it at home. Therefore, I quickly got into the habit of sleeping in just my panties. Then I took the additional step of not always pulling the sheets up much higher than my hips.

Matt got a pretty good show every night. Poor guy. I tried to fall asleep facing him or, at least, on my back each night. If the sheets happened to get kicked down below my knees...well....

Midway through the first week, after constant teasing mixed with considerable exhibitionism, Matt was ready for me. The family was taking a day-long tour of a working farm near Sorrento that specialized in producing homemade cheese and other products. There would be plenty of opportunity for me and Matt to be alone.

Lucky for me, it was extremely hot. I wore a tank top with no bra along with my shorts. It was almost unfair. No 24 year old guy should have to be around that all day and not be allowed to put his hands on me. That was my reasoning, anyway.

The drive wasn't long, but I nearly shrieked a couple times when people on scooters came flying around sharp, narrow corners almost straight into us. I tried to concentrate on the view out over the Mediterranean.

Once we were there, I spent most of the morning walking around the farm staking out the most likely place to get Matt alone without anybody interrupting us. I made sure to agree wholeheartedly with his irritation at having to be at the farm in the first place. It was going to be 'us versus them', and he seemed to hang with me more than he normally would have.

During lunch, especially, I noticed him talking to me almost exclusively. Maybe the wine had something to do with it, so I encouraged him to have another. Drunk was no good, but 'happy' would work.

Finally, right after we were done eating, our parents said they were going inside the main house to watch a demonstration of some craft something or other. Simultaneously, Matt and I said, 'No thanks.'

We assured our parents we could keep ourselves occupied for an hour or so and would meet them back in the house. With that, Matt and I left the group.

"Where are we headed?" Matt asked.

"I want to go back to that lemon grove we were at earlier," I said. "I thought we could see the shoreline if we went just a little farther up."

Matt bought into my reasoning and tagged along. I probably could have said anything at that point and he would have agreed. But I had a spot picked out in my mind, and I had a plan.

We began walking from the house out into the hilliest, most densely wooded area of the farm. I tried to time it so that our conversation turned a little more erotic the closer we got to the thick grove of trees I had in mind.

"So, you seem to be enjoying the scenery," I said to Matt. "Especially on the beaches."

"It's an opportunity we don't get back home. So, I'm going to take advantage of it," he said as we hiked farther up the hill, far out of sight of the house.

"You don't mind seeing me topless?"

"Have I complained?" he asked.

I smiled, looking through the trees at the distant coastline. Since I said we were coming up here to find a better view, I had to wait until we had one.

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable," I said innocently.

"You don't."

I stopped at the next fairly level space of ground, surrounded by lemon trees as far as you could see. "Do I make you feel anything else?"

He looked at me curiously. Before he could speak, I put my hand on his crotch.

"Do you ever get hard looking at me?" I asked, rubbing him gently.

"No. And I don't think..."

"I think you're lying, Matt. I think at night you lie there and get hard watching me sleep," I said, finally getting a reaction out of his cock.

"Jennifer."

It was spoken as a command, but a weak one. I wasn't letting him off so easy. I rubbed harder.

"Did you ever want to touch me when I was naked?" I asked.

"No."

I felt his cock growing inside his shorts.

"Or suck my tits?"

He started to speak, probably in protest. But my hand was sliding up the inside of his shorts, searching out his hard cock. As soon as I had my hand around it, I said, "Did you ever want to fuck me?"

Matt looked almost too nervous to answer. He managed to say, "Jennifer, please don't."

"Answer me, Matt. Have you ever wanted to touch me, or lick me, or fuck me?"

I was stroking him as if I had no intention of letting go. Softly, he said, "Yes."

"And if I said I wanted you to fuck me, and we had the chance, would you do it?" I asked.

He groaned as I gripped him harder. "I would."

"Good. Take off my top."

I let go of him and brought my hand out from inside his pants. With almost no hesitation, he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up over my head. I immediately took off his shirt and moved closer, so that our chests barely touched.

I lightly touched his lips with mine and started a soft kiss. There was nothing sensuous about it, just a little kiss. But as soon as I took his hands and moved them up to my tits, the kiss became more. Our mouths opened and passion took over.

Matt squeezed my breasts tightly as the seconds wore on and my nipples became more prominent. Soon, he was rolling them between his fingers and I was moaning.

"Undress me, Matt."

His hands moved to my shorts without even breaking off the kiss. The shorts slid down my legs after they were open and I kicked them aside. Then Matt kneeled down and pulled off my panties. He kissed the inside of my thighs before running his tongue over my pussy one time.

I let him linger down there, feeling his hands on the outside of my legs and his tongue on the inside. He didn't go back to my pussy often. Instead, he teased me with kisses and licks.

He stood up and I began removing his shorts. When he was naked, I held his erection in my hand and admired the thick cock as it lay in my palm. It grew before my eyes, even prior to my lips lightly kissing the tip.

"It's so big, Matt," I told him. Then my lips engulfed the end of his cock and I began to suck him. Slowly, I pushed forward and took the entire length of Matt's cock in my mouth.

By the time I had licked him a few times, he was as hard as he was going to get...and I wanted him inside me.

I sat on the ground in front of him, spread my legs a little, and said, "I want you to fuck me."

As Matt was moving between my legs, I cleared a couple lemons off the ground behind me and laid on my back. If he was still having reservations, Matt didn't express them. I figured his extreme erection was now doing the driving, not his brain.

I watched him get into position. I felt his cock at the entrance to my cunt. A couple seconds later, as I looked up at the green leaves of the trees and the clear blue sky, my brother started to fuck me.

I gasped with satisfaction as he filled me with his long, thick shaft. All the hours of teasing I'd been doing on the beach and in our hotel room had made me more than a little horny. It felt incredible to have such a big cock drilling me. If we laid there all day and fucked it would have been fine with me.

Matt eventually lowered his body onto mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me by the ass, squeezing it as we rocked back and forth. I put a hand on my tit and played with the nipple, sending ripples of pleasure down to my pussy.

We urged each other on, both of us increasing the intensity of our fucking as it became more obvious we were going to carry this through to the end. I did have it in the back of my mind that I wanted to be better than Amy, but he was so good I just ended up enjoying the ride and doing what came natural.

Our moans grew louder and I worried about anybody in the lemon grove hearing us, even though we hadn't seen another person since leaving the house. Soon, we were both on the verge of cumming.

"Where should I...," Matt began to say.

Breathlessly, I told him, "In me. It's OK. Just cum."

Hopefully relieved that I was protected, Matt picked up the tempo. He also picked ME up, lifting my ass higher off the ground and enhancing the pleasure of his cock inside my cunt. I reached for my clit, hoping to be able to time my orgasm with his.

"God, Jen. I'm going to cum."

"It's OK, Matt. Fuck me harder!"

His cock was like a piston as it worked in and out of my cunt. We both groaned loudly the closer we got to cumming. The excitement of knowing my brother was about to cum inside me was all I needed to begin my orgasm.

Just as I first screamed out, Matt began to cum. I thrust my pussy up towards his body and he responded with long, hard, deep stabs of his cock inside me. I felt spurt after spurt of his semen fill my cunt. Each time I managed to touch my clit another wave of orgasms hit me.

"Yes! Yessss!" I cried out.

Matt simply grunted with each thrust and continued to fill me, until his cum and my own fluids were leaking out onto my thigh.

When Matt was done and my body was back on the ground, he laid on top of me, seemingly exhausted. We rolled onto our sides and I kissed him on the side of the face. When he pulled out, he looked at me as if trying to read my mind.

"Wow. That was awesome," I assured him. "You were great."

He smiled and put his hand on my breast. "Thanks, Jen."

I didn't ask if he meant thanks for the compliment or thanks for having sex. It didn't matter to me.

###

The drive back to the hotel was uneventful, although I found it hard to keep my hands to myself with Matt next to me in the back seat of the tiny car. I knew it would be important to follow up our first encounter with another to impress upon my brother that I was serious about this. Not wanting to fuck him with my parents in the car, I decided to wait.

We showered almost immediately once we got back into the hotel room. Perhaps we both considered showering together, but neither of us said anything. So, we took our turns and dressed for dinner.

As usual, I chose a rather low-cut dress to give Matt plenty of opportunity to 'recover' from the afternoon. I smiled to myself when I noticed the guys in the restaurant looking at me. If they only knew that the one I wanted was sitting across from me.

We were pretty much on our own after the meal. I talked Matt into walking down to a gelato place for dessert, but I had trouble keeping his eyes off the beautiful women on the sidewalk. There was nothing I could do—short of taking my dress off—to keep his full attention. I was saving that for later. So, I allowed him to fantasize about fucking some thirty-something babe he didn't know. Then we went back to the room.

"Did you enjoy this afternoon?" I asked him as soon as we were alone.

Matt was sitting on the end of his bed, taking off his shoes. "Of course. Did you?"

"Very much."

He took off his shirt and started to unbuckle his belt.

"I'd like to do it again sometime," I said. I watched him open his pants, pull down the zipper and take them off.

"I would, too. In private."

He looked up at me and I smiled. He deserved whatever he wanted after what I 'made' him do. He was in his underwear, walking to the dresser to get new clothes.

"Well, you were the one who said you wanted to fuck if you had the chance," I said in a playful voice.

"You seduced me," he replied, pulling out a pair of baggy shorts.

"You practically raped me."

He looked at me with disdain. "Hardly."

Matt was about to pull on the shorts. "Don't get dressed, Matt."

He glanced over his shoulder at me.

"Please," I said.

I walked around in front of him, took the shorts from his hand and put them on the bed. I looked down and lightly touched his cock through his underwear. I caught his eyes peering down the front of my dress, which allowed a nearly complete view of my tits from his angle.

"You have the best cock I've ever seen," I said without looking him in the face. "I'm going to want it a lot."

He didn't respond. At least not verbally. I could see and feel the only response that mattered to me.

I kneeled down. His shorts came off easily and I held his wonderful cock for the second time that day. A couple of licks up and down the length of his shaft returned him to the hardened state I remembered from the lemon grove. If he was going to get THIS hard, THIS fast, THIS often, he was going to be seeing a lot of me.

I had him in my mouth, sucking him the best I knew how, when I felt the straps of my dress being lifted off my shoulders. I never stopped bobbing my head up and down Matt's cock as my dress fell down and gathered at my waist. His fingers were on my naked breasts almost instantly. My nipples ached with pleasure as he rolled them in his hands.

My tongue pressed against the warm skin of Matt's cock, the veins throbbing harder the longer I sucked. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer, forcing me to deep throat him. I thought back to when that same wonderful cock was pounding into my pussy. I could feel the wetness between my legs growing with each memory of that fabulous fuck.

If I was learning one thing about Matt, it was that he came too soon. I could tell from his body's reaction that his orgasm was building just a couple minutes into my blowjob. We'd have to work on that, I thought to myself.

"God. Yes! Almost there, Jen."

I was going to check one more fantasy off my list this time, if he didn't cum first.

"Yes! Oh, fuck. Yes!"

Just as Matt was about to tell me he was cumming, I pulled back and said, "Cum on my tits, Matt. Now!"

I never saw a guy grab his own cock as fast as my brother did. He began frantically jerking himself off, aiming the bright pink head right at my tits. He moaned, groaned, and then made some guttural sound that I knew from experience announced an impending orgasm.

I kept my eyes open, hoping he had the sense to keep the first couple blasts of cum somewhere south of my chin. It was almost a mistake. The first shot hit my neck before he got the aim and landed several streams of white sperm up, down, and around my tits.

The sound of his voice and the sight of his cock pouring cum all over me was one of the most erotic things I'd ever experienced...without actually cumming myself. I absolutely loved the sensation of his warm juices dripping over my body.

I leaned back until I was on the floor under Matt. I looked up at him and said, "Take off my clothes...and eat me until I cum."

I was naked in no time, with Matt's head buried between my legs and his tongue sliding in and out of my pussy. I thought about all the adorable Italian dudes staring at me in the restaurant, knowing that all of them wished they were Matt right now.

Then my brother was sucking on my clit and I was brought back to the reality of being licked and sucked by an expert. So THIS was why little Amy was serious about my brother. God, he was good—moving his tongue over my engorged clit with just the right amount of pressure, sliding down to my cunt, inserting his tongue and lapping at my favorite spots. I worried about HIM cumming too fast, and two minutes into oral sex I was about to explode.

I tried to grip the cheap carpet, cried out with delight, and started to cum. My entire body shook each time Matt touched my clit. I don't always feel completely satisfied after regular sex, but oral sex just drains me. I came and came, until finally finding myself trying to crawl away from Matt's mouth.

"Stop. Oh God, stop," I moaned.

I must have looked like the ugliest thing on earth...with cum all over my chest and my hair frazzled from shaking my head back and forth during multiple orgasms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sorrento

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds