• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Couples Surprise Threesome

Couples Surprise Threesome

We were out for the night, a chance to get away for some adult fun and try to relax after a busy few months. We had always flirted with the idea of a threesome or exploring her bisexual curiosities, but so far things were just a fantasy.

We dressed and head out for the night. We both wore jeans, with boots and "C" had a low cut tank top, tight so it showed off her "D" chest, while "M" had a button down shirt on. The cool spring air made "C" nipples standout slightly, exciting "M" and getting some attention from both men and some women as the walked down the street and into a bar.

We sat down for drinks and chatted while music played in the back ground. As the night went on, we started talking with two groups of people sitting next to us. One was two couples and the other were two women. The girls, including "C" started to dance together and have fun, while the men mainly talked and bought some more rounds of drinks.

The two women we "Cindy" and Val"; Cindy was a blond woman, with a nice figure, while Val was our age with a slim figure but very round looking breast. Val was wearing jeans and a tank top like "C", while Cindy was wearing a long black skirt and a blouse which was unbuttoned very low, exposing her small chest and almost her nipples.

Soon the couples left us, and we talked with Cindy and Val, making the decision to move down the street to a small bar and see what the band there was like. At the new place, Cindy ran into a friend, who was tending bar there that night. She started talking with him and we could see there was some sort of connection. The bar here was great and we were having fun, including "C" dancing with both "M" and with Val.

We invited both girls back to our hotel for a drink, but Cindy wanted to stay at the bar to wait for her friend to get off work. Val walked the short distance back to our hotel and once in our room, we relaxed, open the window, shut off the lights and opened a bottle of wine.

We all started chatting as we looked out to the other rooms in building across the street. In some we could see figures and laughed about what each maybe up to. We noticed that some were getting very friendly, and even watched couples making.

"C" noticed that Val and her seemed to find ways to touch each other during the course of the night, and that here thing was socked in the jeans as the night worn on. With some music playing softly in the back ground, both women felt hot flashes and both felt themselves getting excited.

"M" excused himself to go down to the lobby and across the street to a store to get a second bottle of wine. While he was gone, the girls sat talking and watching, their bodies moving slowly closer together, till they were almost wrapped together in the center of the couch.

With the last glass of wine, "C" noticed Val's lips as she spoke about how much fun tonight had been so far, almost together, they touch lips and kissed. "C" felt Vals hand touch her nipples gently, more gently than "M" had ever touched them. She moved to press her chest on Val's, and they thin tee shirt material seemed to melt away.

As "M" entered the room, the girls had slide out of their jeans, and Val had her head deep into "C" lap, the thong pushed aside and her tongue teasing "C" wet pussy.

"M" opened the wine, re-poured the drinks and sat back in a quite corner, just watching what would happen next. "C" took her glass and Val's hand and watched to the bed room. There, Val swung onto the beck and almost pushed "C" head towards her waiting VERY trimmed pussy.

For the first time, "C" kissed and teased with her fingers another woman's pussy, gently playing with the lips and feeling Val shutter as she started to cum. "C" needed to feel "M" inside her very excited pussy, and with perfect timing, "M" had removed his clothing and stepped behind her, sliding his cock deep into her wet swollen pussy. Almost at once she also felt a wave of pleasure as she exploded, pushing back down on his cock.

It was too much for "M" to hold back, and the cock exploded in cum deep into "C".

Now spent, we all three laid back on the bed and cuddled up, exhausted for what had just occurred. We had our first threesome, without even planning it or expecting it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Couples Surprise Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 697 milliseconds