• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Old Friends, New Flames

Old Friends, New Flames

First submission, comments are welcome. Whether it actually happened or not…well, you have an imagination right? Let that decide for you…

* * * * *

I had grown up with Michelle, known her my entire life as our dads had both started as ambitious young employees at this health care company at about the same time, found that they had a lot in common…and then our moms met and the foursome became inseparable, meaning Michelle and I spent a lot of time together at various gatherings (I swear, our parents came up with every excuse possible to get together).

We played the normal childhood games of house and whatever other crazy stuff, but as we grew older we started drifting somewhat apart as our interests starting diverging when we hit high school. She's a year older than me so my senior year she went off to the big state university and from that point on I only saw her on breaks, because the next year I started at a different place about three hours away.

Two years into my college career I decided that I wanted to get away for a weekend, to just have fun. I was at a private school, and let's just say it was somewhat restrictive, so I was feeling more than a little adventurous. Luckily, I had a great friend, Nick, at the state university who was well connected to the party scene there, so one weekend I packed a bag and drove the three hours to the state school, fully intending to have some fun, whatever form that may take. I had been the good boy all up through high school and those first couple years of college, kissing was as far as I'd been, so I wasn't necessarily looking to lose it, but was being very open-minded.

I got in on that Friday evening to Nick's apartment and after doing the whole "Dude, how you doing?" thing, the conversation quickly turned to the night's activities. There was a huge fraternity party being thrown that night, and he had the connection to get us in. We spent the next couple hours pregaming and then headed over to the house (think southern style fraternity house and you've got it), which was already hopping with music, drinking and people. Apparently this place was magic because cups seemed to appear in our hands out of nowhere, but we just took it in stride and starting mixing and mingling, with Nick introducing me to different people as we walked around the main floor of the house.

After putting up with this blonde girl who was trying way too hard to throw herself at whoever would pay attention (I had it coming, I was slightly intoxicated, me plus alcohol equals horniness), I was starting to get bored. Sure, I could go talk to attention whore, but that was too easy and I would probably wake up the next day regretting my decision.

Right when I was about to go find Nick and get out of there I heard this voice and saw out of the corner of my eye someone very familiar.

"Jack?...is that you?" I turned around and lo and behold, there was Michelle standing before me, looking more beautiful than ever. I would definitely apply the old cliché that we were like brother and sister so I'd never really paid attention to looks, but now (partially thanks to old friend alcohol) I glanced her up and down and couldn't believe that this was the girl that I used to pretend to be married to when we were young.

"Michelle? Hey, wow, look at you…" I trailed off as I tried to come up with something cool to say, but just left it at that. She gave one of those girly giggles (you know exactly what I'm talking about) and smiled as I stood there stupidly with a cup, stealing glances down at her chest while mentally berating myself for looking at this girl in that way.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself. What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm just here for the weekend, wanted to get away for a few days, that place is just a little too much sometimes." I took another sip from the cup, then set it down on the table nearby then turned the question back on her, "What are you doing here? The Michelle I know wouldn't be caught dead at some big party like this."

"I've branched out a little bit, I'm actually in a sorority now believe it or not," she noticed my surprised look at that, "but I'm not some bimbo! Only dated one guy since I've been here, and even that was short-lived."

I shocked myself as I felt a pang of jealousy shoot through my system at the mention of another guy, but chalked it up to the alcohol screwing with my mind. Still, it had put me in a playful mood, "Oh? Was he just not able to satisfy you?"

I got a smile and playful hit on the arm as I saw her turn a slight shade of red and she grabbed a water bottle out of her purse that definitely wasn't water (unless they make it in red now and I missed it) and took a drink before responding, "Actually he was decent, it was the catching him with another girl that ended it."

"Oh…I'm sorry, but really any guy who would do that to you doesn't deserve you." I said honestly as fleeting images of Michelle engaged in sexual activities raced through my mind, causing me to get just a little uncomfortable standing there talking to her, since I was able to look down and see her breasts straining against the tight blouse she was wearing.

Michelle smiled again in response and then got called away by one of her girl friends. I finally found Nick practically doing this girl right in the middle of the dance floor, and as crazy college house parties go, I was grabbed by some random girl and told to dance, so I started "dancing" (I use that term loosely to describe what I do, it's more like spastic moving) with her in a drunken daze. I looked up to see Michelle nearby with a group of girls and boldly (and drunkenly) walked over to her and yelled over the music.

"Want to dance?" She gave me a look and shot back, "Was that really dancing that you were doing?"

My pride now wounded she gave a playful pout in mockery of me before walking further out into the middle of the crowd with me following behind. She put both her hands on my shoulders and stepped closer as I hesitantly put my hands on her waist, shaking from nerves a little as here I was standing inches away from this beautiful girl, no, woman, that I had never before thought of sexually, but now was getting driven crazy having her curvy body a fingertip away from me.

We started swaying to the loud hip-hop music playing, and as the song went on I got more comfortable and started getting more "into it" (still used loosely), which only caused Michelle to laugh at my ridiculousness. What happened next completely shocked me though as she pressed up right against me and started moving her body, which first of all was better than anything I could ever do, and second of all got me rock hard in an instant. I could feel her firm breasts brushing against my chest as she gripped my arms and then turned around and started moving against me again, and there was no way she couldn't have felt my hard on against her jean-covered butt.

After the song was done I stood there in shock as she turned back around and gave one of those wicked smiles, "I think we know who the better dancer is here…"

"Um…yep." I wasn't much for words right now.

"Listen, the girls are wanting to leave, but…if you wanted to come to my apartment I'd love it, catch up on old times…"

At this point I would've dropped down on all fours and let her ride me around like an elephant if she had asked. I nodded, then went off and found Nick, who griped about the girl leaving him for some tool. I told him about going to Michelle's apartment, and he suddenly got excited as he had had this thing for one of her roommates and would take any opportunity to spend time with her.

So we drove over to her apartment and came in to the living room/kitchen (it was one of those big rooms that had both things in one) to find Michelle and her two roommates standing around the counter. After doing the mandatory introductions and small talk we all settled down to watch a movie, and soon enough the other three were out. Michelle and I were sitting on the couch sort of zoning in and out of the movie as we both had buzzes going on, she leaned over and looked at me, "Remember when we were kids and used to play house?"

I stared straight ahead at the TV as I grinned, "Oh yes, I would always give your sister a hard time about bothering us during mommy and daddy time."

"That sounds so creepy! We were just kids playing around."

"Yeah, I know, but it doesn't change the fact that we would always try to be by ourselves in your room while everyone else was forced to just come by and knock every now and then."

"We didn't do anything wrong though…"

"Yeah…"

I looked over to her and we had an awkward silence before she cut in, "You've got the girlfriend to do wrong stuff with anyways right?"

I was once again shocked as we treaded closer to new territory in our friendship, "Wha…what do you mean?"

"Oh come on, you know what I mean…any girlfriends, any flings?" She grinned at me and I glanced once again down to her breasts, I mean shirt, while fidgeting on the spot, uncomfortable with the conversation yet extremely horny now because she had brought up her escapades again.

"I…I've done some casual dating, but nothing serious. Truth be told the most experience I have is kissing."

She sat back up with an incredulous look, "Really?! I would've thought you'd have slept around quite a bit!"

I looked back at her, feigning being hurt by that, "Are you calling me a slut?"

She laughed before looking back towards the TV, "No, but knowing you as long as I have....you have this aura of being someone fun to hang out with and talk to, so I thought some girl would've done that and more."

"Ah…well…here's the thing. I'm good in conversation and out in public, but when it comes to like, romantic stuff, I get really nervous. I'm ok with going out to dinner, movie, whatever, but then when it comes to the goodnight kiss, I clam up and become a nervous wreck." I shifted once again and tried to focus on the TV, but my head (not the big one) was doing the thinking so before I could stop myself I blurted out, "And how many guys have you slept with?..."

This time it was Michelle who shifted on the couch as I turned to look at her, "Um, well, I've never actually done…it…but I have done the…other stuff." Just the thought of her performing oral sex nearly made me cum as we sat there among sleeping roommates/friends in a sexual tension-filled room. I looked over at Michelle and caught her eye before we both quickly looked away from each other and back at the TV. We played this game for a few more minutes before she sighed, scooted over closer to me and whispered:

"Jack…kiss me."

And with that, without even thinking, I leaned in and gently kissed her. It was tentative at first, but as she responded to me I grew in confidence and became slightly more forceful.

As quietly as she could Michelle moved over and straddled me as we continued to make out, her soft hands caressing my face and neck as my hands traveled her back. In my mind I was at once celebrating and still in shock that this was happening…with the girl I considered something of an older sister! After what seemed like an eternity of kissing, Michelle pulled away and looked at me, breathing heavier.

"You know you can touch me Jack…I'm not gonna run away"

Still hesitant I slowly moved a hand around and cupped one of her breasts through her bra and shirt. Even with all that clothing it still felt great and I suddenly felt empowered. I pulled away and just nodded towards the others who were sleeping (or pretending to for all I know). Michelle gave a knowing smirk, stood up, and without a word starting walking off. I simply followed behind as we went down the hall and entered a bedroom. The door closed and locked we resumed our kissing standing up at the foot of the bed before falling back onto it, me on top of her.

After what seemed like an eternity of just making out, Michelle rolled us over so she was on top, proceeded to give me that wicked smile once again, and then reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head, exposing her flat stomach leading up to two perfect breasts being held back only by a bra. As if I needed any further stimulation, she then reached around and undid the bra before slowly pulling it away, giving me my first in-person look at a naked woman's breasts. It took all my willpower not to lose it right there (did I mention she was straddling me so my hard self could definitely be felt right up against her jean-covered crotch?).

"Do you like them?"

All I could do was swallow and nod in response, the sexual energy in the room was incredibly thick, "Can…can I touch them?" (seriously, I was way too shy)

"Yes, I want you to Jack, feel them, squeeze them, do anything."

Well you didn't need to ask me twice. I reached up with both hands and gently cupped both of her breasts, and they felt terrific. I can't even begin to describe what it was like for a complete virgin to feel his first pair, but they felt firm, yet soft. The nipples were poking into my palms as I took the full thing into my hands. A sharp intake of breath from Michelle brought my eyes up to her face, she just knowingly smiled and then reached down and put a hand on my raging hard on, resting on it and rubbing lightly through the jeans.

"What do you say we get you a little comfortable?"

I always thought I'd be the one in charge in the bedroom (we're all experts in our own minds), but I just stared dumbfounded as she reached down and undid my pants, then reached down into my boxers and squeezed my hard cock. Some noise escaped me as I felt the softest touch ever on me. She moved her hand some and my willpower was tested again as I now had a topless girl holding my throbbing cock.

Now we were both just plain horny and I took off my shirt and kicked off the pants and boxers before pulling her back to me and feeling Michelle's naked breasts pressed up against my chest, her hard nipples rubbing against me and causing some great sensations. I ran my hands down her back to rest them on her butt before realizing that one of us still had their pants on.

"Doesn't this seem a little unfair? Isn't it usually the other way around?" I whispered somewhat teasingly, somewhat serious.

"How would you know? Isn't this your first time?" came the (quite clever) response.

But she reached down and unzipped her jeans before sliding them down and I got a good feel of her silky smooth leg while my cock pressed against her silk underwear-covered pussy. I felt a dampness there and knew that this night could end with a great outcome (just cause I was a virgin doesn't mean I didn't know about everything).

Without warning Michelle moved down my body and became eye-level with my cock. She looked up at me and smiled, almost saying "Calm down", before kissing up the shaft towards the head. I moaned as I felt her lips touch my cock and propped myself up on my elbows to watch. When she reached the head she then proceeded to slowly take it into her mouth and then more and more of the shaft. Her head then began bobbing up and down on my cock, and I was at her mercy.

"Oh Michelle…" was all I could get out. Is this really happening?

She just kept on going and began playing with my balls with one hand and I saw the other trace down her stomach to her pussy, which she began rubbing through the thin fabric of her underwear. This sight was too much for me as it was sensory overload taken to the extreme, I let out a louder moan in the hope she would get the hint. Apparently she did as she moved her mouth off and started stroking with her hand as I came in ropes that shot onto her, and back down onto me. I laid there, still breathing heavily from one of the most intense orgasms ever.

"Wow, Michelle, that was amazing1"

She smiled and crawled back up to lay next to me, "Glad you enjoyed it, I'm gonna grab something to clean up with…" I watched her get up and leave the room, giving me a great view of her shapely ass. A moment later she came back with a towel and cleaned me up, my cock still semi-hard as any college-aged guy's who just came should be (to be young and have stamina...).

I looked over at her, her nipples still poking out and running my eyes down to where her pussy was still hidden from my eyes. "I want to do that to you."

Michelle looked back at me with that wicked grin again and said in a sing-song voice, "Oh Jack, you'll get to…we're just getting started!"

* * * * *

Part 2 coming soon, don't want to strain your eyes too much with a ridiculously long story! (or your hands for some of you, ha ha)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Old Friends, New Flames

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds