• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Apartment 174

Apartment 174

Angelina stretched her long legs and rubbed on some more tanning lotion. She looked around at all of the other patrons of the Shady Elm Apartment complex pool. She knew that she was by far the most beautiful girl there, she worked very hard to keep it that way. From the blond and brown highlights in her naturally mahogany hair, to the perfectly trim body and manicured nails, she adored constantly being the center of attention. She scanned the crowd for any potential targets, and caught the eye of an attractive lifeguard.

Hmm, she thought to herself, he looks to be in his mid twenties, with cute shaggy dirty blond hair... and he's in very good shape... This could be fun..

She stared straight at him, then tossed her head back and shook her hair in the sun to show off her 300 dollar dye job. As she did this, she arched her back and stretched up to purposefully show off her perfectly round breasts.

Haha, I know this has him absolutely gawking! She laughed to herself and stretched out just a little more. She threw a nonchalant glance in his direction, and sure enough he was eyeing her up.

Wow, that look he is giving me... Looks like he's hungry... Starving.. Good he's right where I want him... Just then Angelina got up and dove into the pool. She did five quick laps and got up and toweled off, taking care to spend a lot of time drying her bronzed legs.

God, I love being half Puerto Rican, she mused... I tan so well, and I've got this amazing ass, and the hair, it's great! She finished drying and gathered her things to leave. She looked right at the cute lifeguard, winked and left.

Brandon would hate it if he knew I silently flirted with random guys, but it's absolutely harmless, I would never do anything that I would regret- I know how it feels...

Angelina was too caught up in reminiscing about the traumatic ending of her last relationship to notice the lifeguard standing in the parking lot watching her enter her one bedroom, apartment 174.

At ten o'clock, after eating a dinner of microwaved grilled vegetables, and watching repeats of SVU, Angelina decided it was time to get ready for bed. She began to undress in her bedroom, pulling her white t-shirt over her head and stripping off her tight black yoga capris. Then she went into the bathroom, turned the water to scalding, just how she liked it and turned on her ipod dock. She began to do a little strip-tease for herself to Akons' "Smack That". She giggled as she undid her bra and shook her voluptuous breasts free, then she slid out of her black lace boy shorts and tossed them both in a perfect pile by the sink.

You are an amazing dancer... The sultry voice caught her off guard.

She whirled around half-expecting to see Brandon. When she saw the lifeguard from the pool she felt a fleeting moment of relief- and then she realized the situation and looked into his eyes... Bad idea. Lust like she had never seen flooded his dark brown iris'. Mixed with... Rage? She didn't know, but she didn't like it. She opened her mouth to scream, but it was too late- he had already anticipated this reaction. He quickly slapped a hand over her mouth that had been cupped with duct tape and grabbed her by both wrists in one fell swoop.

"That will teach you to tease, you dirty bitch!" He swore at her as he forced her onto her knees. "Too bad you already did the fun part for me- I love ripping off the clothes, it instills a certain amount of fear... But this will have to do."

He looked over her shaking naked body and took in every breath-taking detail. Even her toes were perfectly manicured with white and pink... She was cleanly shaven, even though she hadn't showered yet... And waxed over every inch of her smooth, bronze body. This just excited him more. He was starting to feel the throbbing emanating from his swollen cock.

He looked her straight in the eye and then brusquely yanked her up by her hair, intertwining it in his thick fingers. With the other hand, he unbuttoned his pants. He took his cock out of his pants and ripped the duct tape off of the girls full mouth. Just as she gasped for a breath, he shoved his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He used her hair to move her head, and fucked her mouth harder as she gagged. As he thrust hard into her throat, she threw up all over him. He pulled his arm back and spanked her, hard- she screamed, but not loud enough for his liking, so he slapped her in the face... She shrieked. Good, he thought, she's finally getting it...

He pulled his pulsating cock out of her mouth and showed it to her, then he looked at her full, sweaty ass. Her eyes widened in horror.

"Thanks for getting it good and wet for me, sweetheart- you did yourself a favor, trust me."

He positioned himself behind her and pulled her up so that she was propped with her elbows on the toilet lid. She began to struggle, but he was prepared for this, too. He pulled two feet of leather strapping out of his cargo pocket and tied her wrists around the toilet bowl. He checked to see that they were secure by giving it a hard yank- which made her scream again- and that excited him more. He couldn't wait another moment, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and looked at her tight little rosebud of an asshole, It looks so damn good! He thought as he pulled himself back, but first, he shoved his face between her cheeks and licked hungrily- I love the taste of asshole, it's earthy... And now it's wet enough... He spread he cheeks one more time, more slowly so that he could enjoy feeling her writhing body beneath him. Then, he jammed his cock into her tight little hole... Definitely a virgin ass. He pounded her hard, and grabbed her hair, he turned her to face him and watched as the tears streamed down her face. He swelled even more at this sight, he was so close... He pulled her head back by her hair and began choking her, she tried to sob through the pain, he let up a little bit and faced her toward him one more time, he let go of her throat to stare at her mascara streaked face and started to cum. He pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved it back into her throat. He felt it hit the back of her throat and began to buck even harder as she gagged.

"I know you liked that, you dirty little slut, you wanted your ass fucked, you wanted to taste my cum in your throat- and that's what you get for being a fucking tease!" He wiped the head of his cock on her face as a final gesture, pulled his pants up and walked out.

Angelina rolled onto her back on the cold tile. Her ipod was now playing "The Macarena" and the shower was still running. As she looked up at the foggy ceiling she thought, Thank you, I finally got the fuck that I wanted... Then she got up and climbed into the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Apartment 174

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds