• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • College Kid Next Door

College Kid Next Door

I have known the boy next door, Timmy (now Tim), for almost 10 years since he was 9 years old. I know he sort of had a crush on me when he was going through his teen years, because his mother told me about it. He was a fairly shy boy, handsome, and always very courteous. As a kid, he was in and out of our house at will with our kids. This year our two kids were both going to summer school and were not home. Tim still came over many times just to talk and hang by our pool. Tim had afternoon classes so most of the time he was coming over in the mornings. One morning I was standing in my panties and bra brushing my hair when I saw something move in the doorway of my bedroom. I saw it was Tim peaking through the cracked door. The door was only cracked about 6 inches, but I could see him standing back peering inside the bedroom. I do not know what came over me but I just continued to brush my hair pretending I did not see him. I was getting excited from him seeing me. I had one boyfriend before my husband that saw me like this, but was a virgin when I got married. I did this for a couple of minutes and then started putting my clothes on and Tim left. In about ten minutes he came back and was really energized, talking really fast about his classes and playing basketball later today.

The next morning when I came out of the bathroom in my bra and panties and started brushing my hair, I noticed that a minute or so later Tim was peaking in again. I brushed my hair longer today and turned around to get my clothes off the bed. I was again excited by the idea of him seeing me this way. I did this same thing a couple more times and now I knew he would be coming over every morning. I had one voice in my head telling me I should not be doing this and another one telling me this was one of the most exciting things I have ever done.

One morning I started to put on my panties and bra, but stopped and stayed in the towel. When I came out, I placed my bra and panties on the bed and then brushed my hair. When I was done, I turned around and tossed the towel on the bed and then put my panties and bra on. This gave Tim a full frontal view of my body. I was very excited after he left, and had to masturbate to an orgasm in the bathroom before I went down. I did this a couple more days and was really taking my time putting my undergarments on. It would make me so horny.

A couple of days later I sat naked on the end of the bed and brushed my hair giving him a long view of my breasts and vagina. It was then I noticed movement from him. He had his penis out and was masturbating while looking at me. He had a nice sized penis. After a minute, I saw him bring a white tissue up to the tip of his penis. He left shortly after that. We did the same routine for almost a week.

Then one morning, right after I sat down on the end of the bed, Tim bumped the wall and I got up quickly catching him with his shorts down. He got all embarrassed and apologized for peaking at me and was about to take off when I told him it was OK that all boys did it. He paused and then shyly asked me if it was OK if he masturbated while he looked at me. I was not ready for that question and paused without an answer. He apologized for asking me and I hesitantly told him that I guess it would be OK this once since he had already accidentally seen me.

I sat on the corner of the bed and he slowly started to touch himself. He was standing about four feet from me. I leaned back on the bed and put one leg off of the end of the bed and one leg off the side of the bed. This gave him a good view of my vagina. He asked if he could move closer and I said it was OK. He moved slowly closer until his penis was about 8 inches from me and then all of a sudden he shot his semen all over my vagina. The warm wet liquid felt so good on me. He quickly took off and then came back in an hour. He gave me a huge hug, and thanked me for being so understanding. We did not talk specifically about what had happen. The next day he did not come over and I thought that might have been the end of his morning visits.

The next day though he came in and I was in a towel in the bedroom brushing my hair. I finished brushing my hair and casually tossed the towel on the bed and picked up my bra and panties. His eyes were staring at me as I went to put my panties on. I looked up at him staring at me and I asked him if he really liked looking at me and he said absolutely. I paused with my panties on one foot and then asked him if he needed to look closely at me again. He answered me by asking if I would let him. I told him it would be OK and sat on the corner of the bed again with my legs over the sides. He told me he should not have shot on me because he did not want to get me pregnant. I told him that my tubes had been tied and I could not get pregnant any more. He asked if it was OK to shoot on me then and I said yes. He quickly had his penis out and was pumping away. I spread my legs a little more for him to look at me. When he was about to explode, he moved up very close and shot all over my pubic hair and vaginal lips. I swear that feels so good.

The next few days he came over and we always did the same thing. He started to accidentally bump his penis up against my vagina. He also started moving forward and back when he was coming which caused him to bump into my vagina even more. Then he started moving forward and back while he was masturbating and on one forward stroke the head of he penis went inside of me and then popped back out. A minute or so later he did it again and I did not say anything to him. He pulled back out and exploded all over me. The next few days he moved the tip in and out of me a number of times. The last time he slipped about half way up inside of me before he exploded.

The next day he was moving in and out of me many times, just not going very deep and exploded on my vagina. The next day he did the same thing but when he went to explode he leaned forward and pushed all the way inside and shot his warm semen in me. He pulled back out and watched his semen drip from my vagina. He was delighted with his achievement. We made love like this for the rest of the summer. My husband has no idea why I want sex with him every night, but he definitely is not complaining. Tim will be going back to school in a couple of weeks, but this has been the best summer of my life and his. He has thanked me many times saying that he had always dreamed of loosing his virginity with me but never thought in a million years that it could happen. It is funny that we do not kiss or anything else. It is mainly a physical thing for both of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • College Kid Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds