• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Wale of a Tail

Wale of a Tail

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age, are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

I would like to thank all of you who helped me to write this, my first story and inspired me to continue. Special thanks go to my wife for her enduring support, Allison for her editing, and to Bill and E.M. from Britain for helping with the story line.

ONE: DYLAN

'Run Dylan, run!' Seeing Dylan sprint towards the try line was exhilarating. He was a tall, broad shouldered fellow his mates liked to call the 'Boz' and he was the man of my dreams. Having won the last game of the season to win the series, our university team was in the mood to celebrate. So when Dylan asked my roommate Michelle, some of my college friends from St. Gwenda's Trinity and I to join them later on, I didn't hesitate to agree.

Dusk was falling as we walked along Staunton Rd, leaving Monmouth with its fine historic buildings and monuments behind us. At the foot of Kymin Hill we left the lane, Owen happily singing 'I found my thrill, on blueberry hill...' as he led us up the path through the wood. It was a beautiful evening and the air was crisp with the smell of autumn. After a bit of an uphill climb we came to the old fortification ruins overlooking the confluence of the Wye and Monnow Rivers, glinting below us in the setting sun. Owen's teammates were already there, crowding around the fire, drinking beer, hooting and shouting their game chants. It was after my second cider that Dylan sat next to me by the fire and slid his arm around my waist. Surprised, I turned to him and looked into his beautiful baby blue eyes. 'Dylan?' I whispered in wonder.

Smiling at me, he said 'Hey Jen' and slowly lowered his face to mine.

I felt my lips parting as I tilted toward him and then his lips were on mine. A warm thrill flowed through me and I felt weak as he held me in his strong arms. Time seemed to stand still until I heard Michelle giggling and only then did we reluctantly break our kiss. Leaning back to look into my eyes, Dylan quietly said, 'Come here, Jenny,' and gently pulled me over so I could sit between his legs while facing the fire. I was happy, giddy almost, as he cuddled me from behind, nuzzling my neck and whispering in my ear how much he wanted me. Later on, when I was sipping my fourth drink and we were well into our cups, Owen began singing 'Roll me over,' leading with the words:

'Well, this is number one,
And the fun has just begun,
Roll me over, lay me down, and do it again...'

Laughing, we all joined in the chorus to drunkenly sing along:

'Roll me over in the clover,
Roll me over, lay me down, and do it again
Well, this is number two,
And my hand is on her shoe,
Roll me over, lay me down, and do it again...'

Later, many happy verses later, when we were singing:

'Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
It's gone straight to my head...'

Dylan stood as if on cue and taking my hand in his said with a grin, 'Jennifer would you like to see the 'sin bin'?' Weaving our way unsteadily around his carousing teammates as they carried on with next verse, he led me to his hidden den, a secluded, very pretty spot well away from the others and laid me down on the deep, soft moss. Firmly holding my wrists above my head in one hand, he lay on top of me and caressed my neck and ears with his warm lips. I couldn't kiss him enough and gasped when he slid his other hand under my kilted skirt, then slowly up past my thigh high stockings and suspenders, to ease his fingers under my new white cotton knickers.

'You're so hot Jenny, and so wet!' I could only gasp as I thrust my swollen, aching mound into his big hand. He knew just what to do with his magical fingers and I was breathing hard and fast when he ripped my drawers down, shredding them as he did so. 'No, no Dylan. I'm not ready for that, you will ruin me!' I shouted, pushing him back.

'But Jennifer, you seem ready to me...' Dylan replied, hesitating. 'Would you have me in your mouth then? I know you want it!' With his mischievous grin he moved closer to me, pulling down his rugby shorts as he did so. I gasped as his big cock sprang out, so hard and thick, the red head glistening in the bright moonlight.

'I've never done that Dylan... ' I said quietly, feeling unsure of myself.

Smiling with his adorable dimples showing, Dylan took my head in his big hands, pulling me closer. I could smell his manly scent now and as I opened my mouth to protest, 'But Dylan, nice girls don't... ' He pushed his cock into me! I was shocked and so excited.

Dylan groaned 'Oh God, Jenny!' As he gently swayed, rocking into my mouth.

I gagged when he went too deep but it was as if I just couldn't get enough and I could feel my cream starting to run down my thighs as I moaned into him, his curly black hair tickling my nose. I was being made to take his cock whether I wanted to or not and I just couldn't get enough.

He moved faster now, his big hands holding me tight as his cock swelled ever larger, 'Oh Jen, oh Jen! I'm going to cum, ah, ah, oh yes!' I gagged as hot spurt after spurt filled my mouth, swallowing it as fast as I could, the hot salty taste burning my throat.

It was just too much though and he pulled back still spurting, his cream hitting my chin and blouse as he stroked his throbbing shaft. My kitty was aching and I just had to touch myself there. Reaching my hand down, I slid my fingers over my slippery wet lips and started rubbing them round and round my little bud, moaning as I did so. Dylan then crawled between my legs, pushing them wide and back so I was completely open to him, I felt so exposed like that.

'Oh Dylan, oh, what are you doing?' I gasped as he lowered his head to my sex and slowly licked me from my bottom right up, up to my small bud, to take my whole cunny into his warm, wet mouth.

As he swirled his tongue around my little nubbin I could feel his finger, slippery with my cream, pressing into me. A hot wave, then another coursed through me and as I gasped 'No Dylan, not there! Please, oh, please!' He slowly slid his big finger deep into my tight passage. My hips bucked wildly into his face as wave after hot wave swept through my whole body, my very wet cunny clenching against his thick finger as I came squealing with delight.

I could hear voices calling, they seemed so far away. 'Dylan? Jenny? We have to go... ' The chant 'Oggy! Oi!' fading in and out in the distance.

Dylan came forward, quickly undoing the buttons of my blouse, then pulling my bra up and over my breasts to gently suckle my nipple in his wet, warm mouth while his hard cock rested against my aching mound. It felt so good I just knew then I had to have him deep inside me. Releasing my tingling nipple into the cold air all too soon, he looked at me with a cheeky grin and said; 'Jennifer, did you know that your nipples are made to be sucked?'

Giggling, I replied, 'Yes I do! So don't stop, Dylan!'

With a firm grip he took hold of my legs and slowly pushed his beautiful cock into me, moaning, 'Oh Jenny you are so, so tight, Oh... Jenny,' rocking me gently, taking me, Jennifer Plum, with his big, big cock!

My legs were wrapped so snugly around his waist; he couldn't get away even if he tried. I wanted to have him deep inside me, filling me, stretching me. 'More, more, push harder, deeper, I whispered into his ear.' Pressing firmly against my barrier, he gave one last thrust and filled me completely, splitting me apart as I cried out, 'Dylan, you're wombing me!' Soon though, he was riding me very gently with short, slow strokes, the pain still there but it hurt oh so good, my hips now meeting his thrusts again and again, my pleasure building.

Dylan was gasping now, riding on in a full canter, breathing deeply, moaning, 'Jen, Jen.' I could feel him swelling impossibly hard and thick, really stretching me. 'Please, please. Oh Dylan, please don't stop!' I was almost there, the hot waves coursing through me, Dylan pounding away, when I heard the voices, now louder and all around us.

'They're here! Wahoo! Just Look at them! Just look at them!' They shouted and laughed incredulously. My dam broke as Dylan groaned, shooting his hot cream into me. Then, with Dylan still rocking on, Owen sang out in his high, clear voice 'Dill and Jen! Dill and Jen!' With all their might, his teammates and the other women as well, joined in the chorus with 'Oggy Oggy Oggy! Oi Oi Oi! Dill and Jen! Dill and Jen! Oggy Oggy Oggy! Oi Oi Oi!'

To be continued. The next four parts will hopefully be posted at weekly intervals. Please feel free to leave comments or constructive criticism.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Wale of a Tail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds