• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In The Park

In The Park

I heard the buzz of the alarm go off and grumbled a little as I turned around to turn it off. The blue lights on the clock read five. I sat up and stretched, wishing that it was the weekend. I got up; put on my glasses; grabbed the ashtray and my cigarettes; and proceeded to the kitchen for my morning coffee. As I turned on the recess lighting in the living room, my one year old American bulldog looked up at me from his position on the couch. He grunted and I spoke, "Yeah Bo I know. Its early but what can you do."

I made my coffee, grabbed the laptop and sat down at the kitchen table. Bo came over, putting his massive black and white head on my lap. I petted his ears while he yawned. I cooed at him, "such a pretty boy. Look at you. You about ready for your walk?" He perked up and began gnawing on my hand. This is Bo's way of affection, trying to eat you. I told him to stop as I got up. I found my shoes and coat. It was warm for February, but my coat was still needed. I wished for summer. I hated wearing a coat out for a walk. Bo was bad enough trying to handle. His massive 120 pound body was too big for me if he caught hold of something he wanted. I grabbed the leash and met Bo at the door.

It took a minute to leash him. He gets overly excited and will not listen to commands, but soon we were out the door. The wind was cold and I pulled my coat to me. I looked around at my still pitch black neighborhood and longed for summer again. Bo and I made pretty good time. I have always joked that I keep, puppy pace, which basically means I jog and Bo walks. We made it down to the park; Bo's favorite spot. Here he can be free, there is no one up this early in the morning; and I can take him off his leash and let him run around.

I took him off the leash and giggled as he stood there for a minute, "go get'em boy! Go on." He looked back at me once before taking off. I watched him run; I watched all the muscles in his body tense and release as he played around. He is a true killing machine.

I heard noises on the path and whistled for Bo as I thought, "fuck I hope he comes to me. Someone else decided that they should walk this early, fucking up Bo's whole deal!"

I knew if I could not get him back, I'd have trouble. Bo doesn't like people. He's not meant to; he's meant to kill anyone he thinks may threaten me. He thinks the wind threatens me. I could see him way off in the distance and I lit a cigarette, while calling for him again, "C'mon douche! Let's go!"

The person was getting closer, and it was making me nervous to think of someone else out here with me in a semi-secluded area. I saw him then, and he had a dog. "Oh fucking great! Just another reason to get sued!"

Bo wasn't paying any attention to me or the other person. He'd found something that was fun.

The man walked up to me on the left hand side, "morning, loose your dog?"

"No, I let him go. He likes it. Usually there's no one else here."

"Yeah my dog likes it too. I am usually here later, but I woke up early today."

I nodded, "Hmm."

I called for Bo again. I felt scared. I was happy when I saw Bo start running towards me, but then my heart dropped when something else caught his attention and off he went. The man chuckled, "he still a pup? What kind is he?"

"Yes. And he's an American Bulldog."

"Oh he looked like a Pit."

I always got a little offended when people told me this. Bo doesn't look like a Pit at all, no where close.

"No. He could eat Pit for breakfast. He's closest relative is the Bull Mastiff."

"Oh that's why he's so fucking big."

"Yeah and usually protective."

"Is he aggressive?"

"Depends on what you mean by that."

He nodded his head and I shook mine and sighed. I hated being a bitch, though I'm extremely good at it, "look Guy. I gotta get my dog and go so I can go to work. It would be in your best interest if you weren't around when he comes to me."

"I get the picture lady. You don't have to be so mean."

"Whatever."

He began to walk away and I started to head towards Bo. I got halfway through the field when I felt myself being knocked over and the weight of someone on my small frame. I tried to call out but I hand went over my mouth. As I looked up to see where Bo was, I saw the man's German Sheppard sitting in front of me.

"Listen, bitch, just shut up. And if you call that dog over, I'll fucking kill you."

I nodded and whimpered as I felt my jogging pants being pulled down. I felt the man's other hand run across my ass, "you gotta a nice ass slut. Firm and round, just like I like'em." I tensed and felt my head being shaken from side to side.

"Say thank you bitch! I gave you a compliment."

I didn't know what else to do and gave a meek thank you.

"That'a girl. I'm-a 'bout to tear this fine ass up. You ready?"

To avoid any complications I nodded my head.

"Good girl."

I felt his weight shift as he took out his cock. He ran it up and down my ass crack. I could feel it getting hard and I realized how big and fat his cock was. I tensed again. This was going to hurt, and hurt bad.

I was a little mad at myself; I was in this situation that I found frightening, but I was also being aroused by it. I've always been the type of girl who liked to be taken by force, and this was as forceful as it came. My pussy was drenched, though, I didn't want it to be. My clit was throbbing, and I knew the minute his cock was shoved in me, I would come.

I heard him mutter, "here it comes, bitch."

Then felt his cock jam into my tight little pussy. I let out a scream of both pleasure and pain. My body began to shake and as I knew, I came in a matter of seconds, spraying juices all over his cock.

"Goddamn, you are enjoying this aren't you?"

I stretched out and decided to take it. I was enjoying it so why not.

"Yeah now fuck me."

"You want it. You got it slut."

He jammed his thick cock in and out of my pussy, holding my throat tightly as I moved my ass with him.

"C'mon you sick bastard. Fuck me! Harder! Give me that fucking cock. Is that all you got, you fucking pussy!"

He growled and pulled me up on to my knees. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting all his weight into me. My pussy hurt; I could feel his cock in my belly and I could feel jabbing pain, like all my organs were being pushed up and out of position.

"You nasty little fucking whore. This the way you like it? You like getting that pussy hurt?"

"Yes! Fuck it! Give it to me."

"I'm-a give you something."

He moved and spun me around, shoving his cock in my mouth. He fucked my throat as hard as he fucked my pussy. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as my throat felt like it was on fire. He grunted and shoved his cock further down my throat, holding my head there. I felt his hot cum shoot from him and hit my throat. I choked and coughed, spitting cum all over.

He pulled my head from him, looked down, and smiled, "that's a good girl. You be here tomorrow at the same time and I'll give you more what you like."

I nodded as I wipe cum from my cheeks. "yes Sir."

He grabbed his dog and walked away. I got up and saw Bo sitting not too far from me.

"Come here douche."

He came over and I leashed him back up. I patted him on the head, "what a guard dog you are."

He cocked his head up to me and I laughed as we walked back home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In The Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds