• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • African-American Super People

African-American Super People

Stacy smiled at restaurateur Gil Brown as he went on and on about how happy he was to see accomplished young Black men and Black women such as ourselves patronizing his restaurant and having a good time. He even showed us a picture of his son Gino and his wife Francesca, a gal he'd known since High School. They recently earned their degrees from Northeastern University and got hitched weeks after graduation day. Looking at the picture, I realized that Gino and Francesca made a nice couple. She was cute and petite, light-skinned and short-haired. He was tall, dark brown in skin tone and ruggedly handsome. I congratulated Gil Brown on his daughter's graduation and nuptials. He smiled and touched my shoulder. Normally, I would bristle at any human who touched me but since it was Gil and he was obviously emotional, I let it go.

Before leaving, Gil Brown looked at me gravely and told me I gave him hope for this world. He said he was thankful for knowing a Black male intellectual like myself. Hell, I knew the old man went too far when he compared me to Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and U.S. President Barack Obama. I'm quite brilliant, but I'm not in the same league as these virtual supermen. Uplifting the entire Black race through their actions and accomplishments. Though they're both only human, I truly respect them. They're worthy of being Howlers. Any human who possesses intelligence, resilience, charisma, respect for the world and good will toward his fellow man is a Howler in spirit. I clasped Gil's hand in mine, and told him I wouldn't let him down. He left, all misty-eyed and stuff. Watching him ago, I shook my head. Humans are a funny bunch.

I suddenly felt pressure on my hand. With her superhumanly strong hand, Stacy gripped my arm. Smiling, she asked me if I had a thing for the old human. I shrugged, a very human gesture, and told her I respected Gil Brown. I've known that old man since my college days. I took my lovers, both male and female, to Gil's Pub. He never treated me any different even after finding out I was a bisexual Black man. Considering Gil is a human being, and an African-American heterosexual male at that, his lack of prejudice toward those who were different was astounding. Though I am sorry to say it, Black men and Black women are the most anti-gay individuals I've ever met. You'd think after enduring oppression and racism for centuries, they'd show more kindness to those who suffered for being different from those in power. Nope.

Without releasing my arm, Stacy looked me up and down. She sniffed, then licked her lips before wondering aloud if my time among the humans had made me weak. I pulled my arm away. I resented that accusation! Yeah, I liked Gil. In many ways, the old Black restaurateur was almost a father figure to me. He was the first person to whom I showed my Criminal Justice degree from UMass-Boston after I had it framed. My mother was too busy to come to the ceremony but Gil Brown threw me and my friends a party. He still had my graduation picture on his wall in his office, right next to his family photos. He was more to me than just a simple human! However, the rest of humanity didn't matter to me. I made sure Stacy Wellington understood that.

Leaning back in her chair, she smiled coldly. Stacy is one dangerous female. If you think a human femme fatale is lethal, you should try dealing with an Alpha female Howler. Though stronger than any human of any race or gender, I'm an ordinary Howler in most respects. Just your standard issue superhuman. On the other hand, Stacy Wellington was an Alpha. She was four times stronger and three times faster than I was. With an intellect far above the genius level. Yeah, definitely not someone you should ever want to cross. Leaning forward, she whispered into my ear that even though I was one of the leaders in our little plot to supplant humanity, she wouldn't hesitate to remove me if I became a threat to the mission. I stared hard at her. Alpha female or not, I wouldn't go down without a fight if it came to that. Alphas men and Alpha women like Stacy are the Hercules and the Samson of the Howler race. Ruthless, vicious, and nearly invincible. Sometimes, they forget that strength and speed aren't everything. I'd be happy to remind Stacy of that if she ever came after me.

Smiling, Stacy wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. In spite of myself, I kissed her back. The Howler female's body is naturally supple, firm and beautiful. It exudes pheromones perceptible only to the Howler male. Pheromones designed to drive him wild. Our females have a naturally strong sex drive, one far superior to that of human females. Which is why I often feel bad for human males. The average human female's sex drive is inferior to that of the average human male. For this reason, the human male is horny almost all the time but unfortunately, his mate isn't. By contrast, the Howler female is a sexual predator that stalks the males of her species to test their worthiness to sire offspring upon her and she is rather sexually aggressive and quite demanding. It's due to the fact that it's within them the core of our superhuman race resides. This makes our lives quite complicated, and dangerous. I should have mentioned this earlier. Forgive me. The average human female is like that Joyce Dewitt woman from the television old series Three's Company. The average Howler female is like Sharon Stone in the movie Basic Instinct. Isn't Mother Nature great?

A simple touch from Stacy was enough to enflame me with passion and desire. I was ready to throw caution to the wind. And so I did. Taking her hand, I led her to a backroom in the other side of the restaurant. Gil and I had a deal. It's where I bring my horny significant others, both male and female, since my college days. Stacy was quite eager. She grabbed me and threw me onto a wooden table, then kissed me again. I unbuttoned my shirt, and she unhooked her bra. I wanted her as badly as she wanted me. Her body felt burning hot, and I loved it.

Soon, we were both naked, doing the nasty on the table. Stacy was on top of me, and I was cupping her large, firm breasts in my hands while she stroked my manhood. I'm nine inches long, a little on the thick side and uncircumcised, like all Howler males. Stroking me rapidly, Stacy brought me to life. I suckled on her tits while sliding one finger into her pussy. She felt hot and wet inside. I pushed two fingers into her twat and she giggled, urging me on. Man, I was loving this. Sliding my fingers into her pussy two or even three at a time while she gave me a fantastic hand job.

Laying her flat on the table, I spread her legs wide and went muff diving. Breathing in the smell of her pussy, I found myself hornier than ever. My dick was hard as steel and aching to go somewhere tight and moist but I had to inspect the terrain before driving on it. I began licking Stacy's clit while sliding my fingers into her snatch. Grasping the back of my head, she urged me on. I had damn well better satisfy her, or she might break my neck. I wouldn't die, and I'd eventually heal but damn it, it would be painful. Howler females are sexually demanding and quite aggressive in and out of the bedroom. And you human males think you got it bad. While working my magic on Stacy's pussy, I slid one finger into her ass. Looking up at her while licking her pussy, I saw her gasp. But she didn't protest. I could tell she liked it. She's a freak.

Getting her asshole fingered while her pussy was getting licked and fingered seemed to drive Stacy over the edge. Soon she was squealing my name in two languages, English and Profane! Yeah, she was ready. Holding my cock in hand, she shoved me onto the table and began sucking on it. Pulling back the foreskin, she licked my dick head. While sucking my dick and licking my balls, Stacy stuck a finger up my ass. I gasped. I don't like having my ass played with. Not usually. But since Stacy had my dick in her mouth, I thought it best not to upset her. Besides, she gave me a damn good blowjob. When I came, she licked my seed.

Now I was ready for some action. And so was she. She climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my member. Until she impaled her pussy on my nine inches of Black Man Power. Resting her hands on my shoulders for support, she began riding me like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. I wrapped my arms around her beautifully wide hips and thrust into her. Hot damn it, I was loving the feel of this superwoman's tight pussy around my dick and if loving it was wrong then I didn't want to be right. Stacy roared as I fucked her and urged me to give her all I got. Folks, I gave her the whole enchilada!

After getting her pussy pumped for a while, Stacy wanted to try something new. You guessed right. Bum sex. Luckily, I had a tube of lube which I always carried with me for my frequent sexual encounters with gay and bisexual men. It would have to do for this afternoon's backdoor loving. Stacy got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Then she barked at me to fuck her in the ass nice and easy. Yes, ma'am! I took the lube and smeared it all over my cock, then applied it on Stacy's ass crack. Rubbing my dick, I placed it against her anus, and pushed it inside. Slowly, I wormed my way in. For such a big beautiful young Black woman with a big, round booty, Stacy sure had a tight ass.

I was very careful as I penetrated Stacy's ass. We Howlers love our women. They're rare and precious. Even witches like Stacy Wellington. Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly pushed my dick into her butt hole. Inch by inch, I worked my way inside. I love anal sex, but this was my first time doing with a woman. Especially a big and tall, exquisitely beautiful Black woman such as her. Stacy grunted as I fucked her in the butt. Time after time, I asked her if she was alright. She said yes. I was gentle with her. So gentle she couldn't stand it and finally told me to fuck her hard. Folks, that's exactly what I was waiting for. The green light to introduce her to hardcore backdoor loving. With a swift thrust, I rammed my dick into her ass. Stacy howled as I went further into her ass than ever before. Hey, she asked for it, alright? I'm just doing what the lady asked! I gave her all I got, and we went at it until we both came, time and gain. Stacy was particularly loud as she came. I didn't know women could experience an orgasm from anal penetration alone, but then again I usually performed this sex act with my male lovers so how could I know?

After what I considered to be the fuck of the century, Stacy and I exited the backroom. We readjusted our clothes as best we could. I winked at Gil Brown and a few of the waiters as they smiled at me, paid and then Stacy and I left together. I think getting laid has mellowed her out a little bit. She said she was surprised at my sexual prowess. Like many Howler females, she thought only the military men among our people were virile and intellectuals like myself were less than they. As she could ascertain for herself, I am no one's inferior. Not genetically, psychologically, intellectually, physically or sexually. Stacy thanked me for a wonderful evening, and told me to pass the results of the report along to the others. Then she kissed me on the lips before getting on the Green Line train at Park Street. She was going back to MIT. I went home, to my apartment in Commonwealth Avenue on the Back Bay.

I sat down and watched TV. My favorite show, Reaper, was on. It makes Tuesday nights worthwhile. I read files for tomorrow's court cases. I'm prosecuting a young woman named Meredith Galway Sandler for the murder of her husband Jay Sandler and that of her visiting mother-in-law Marion Sandler. She's White, blonde and pretty. The daughter of a privileged Irish family. A Boston College graduate, she worked for the United Nations. She also shot two people with a revolver in cold blood. The media is all over the case. Normally, that's the kind of case the District Attorney would take himself but I'm just as good, and he's busy prosecuting defrocked priests and dishonest judges. It's his own personal jihad. My case isn't going to be easy. Luckily, there are nine Howlers among the twelve people on the jury. We stick together, remember? I'm confident justice will prevail in the end. Meredith Galway Sandler will spend the rest of her life in prison, or my name isn't Stephen Crawford!

After Reaper ended, I went to bed. I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I thought about today's events. Stacy Wellington and the other scientists were just about ready with the retrovirus. A bio-engineered agent which would attack human beings with a one hundred percent casualty rate. It would attack only humans, leaving animals and plants unharmed. It would have no effect whatsoever on Howlers. We're not human. We were never human. We just look like them, that's all. We're a completely different species.

I thought about the future. What kind of a future would any son or daughter of mine have? What would our lives be like? What kind of world would they inherit? A world where all the humans were dead and all Howlers lived in the open without hiding what we are and what we can do. Was that such a bad thing? I found myself thinking about all the humans I had known. Most of them were petty, vicious, dishonest and downright evil. The humans constantly betrayed each other. They killed each other over differences in race, culture, sexual orientation, religion, nationality and gender. They killed each other for money, for sport and for a few laughs. Howlers seldom killed other Howlers. In part because it's difficult to do, and also because our numbers aren't unlimited. We punish criminals among our kind in other ways. We're partial to prolonged torture as a form of rehabilitation, not outright executions, which we consider to be murder. The only offense sure to guarantee death to any Howler would be if he or she committed an outright betrayal of the species. Whether intentional or accidental, it's the only unforgivable offense among us.

Were there some humans I thought might be redeemable? Once again Gil Brown came to mind. He'd been kind and generous to me all these years. He and his family were okay. I considered them my favorite humans. On the other hand, the humans at the office were just like those in the rest of the world. A bunch of functional psychopaths, ruthlessly ambitious two-legged monstrosities with no conscience whatsoever, and dumb barbarians. Would they ever evolve? That would take eternity. For every open-minded and kind-hearted Albert Einstein, there are eight billion clones of treacherous Delilah ( the Biblical version ) and terminally dumbfounded Homer Simpson.

I thought about the retrovirus itself. Even now I struggle with the reality of it being unleashed upon the human race. Would any human struggle his or her sense of morality if given the choice between its species and another? Of course not. Human men are vicious and ruthless. Human women take that ruthlessness and viciousness to a whole other level. They make the darkest deeds of the men look like the deeds of angels. Humans of any race, gender or sexual orientation wouldn't hesitate to exterminate us. Only Howlers care about the world, our place in it and the consequence of our actions. We invented morality, you see. It took us twenty thousand years to drill it into the heads of human men and women, but they never quite get it right. I suppose that's why so many of them are sociopaths.

Sociopaths like Meredith Galway Sandler, the young woman I prosecuted and eventually convicted of capital murder. That day was a big victory for the criminal justice system. Unfortunately, most people didn't see it that way. Humans are a complex and barbaric species. They show concern at the least appropriate times. Many men and women in Boston and around the country thought the District Attorney's Office was harsh in convicting Meredith Galway Sandler of murder. In America, lots of people are allowed to get away with murder. They're usually White, female, attractive and therefore sympathetic to juries. Justice shouldn't be gender biased in my opinion. Female criminals should get punished harshly just like their male counterparts. Anyone who disagrees is a fool. Side effect of misplaced sentimentality, inflexible ideology, or simply genetic inferiority. Most humans suffered from all three of these ailments. Even my pal Gil Brown thought I was too harsh on Meredith Galway Sandler. He felt she was simply a young woman who made a mistake, and that she deserved to serve time for manslaughter rather than get a conviction for murder.

I looked at Gil Brown coldly after he said this. What a fool he was. It's not his fault. Most men have this misguided chivalry bit drilled into their heads. They're concerned for a woman's well-being even as she takes everything away from them, including their livelihood and eventually their lives. The entire human race was made up of fools. And their foolishness endangered the entire planet. Maybe they did deserve to get exterminated. And my so-called friend Gil Brown was no exception. He wasn't a kindred spirit after all. Maybe he was just an idiot like all the rest.

The next time I appeared before my co-conspirators, Stacy among them, I gave them my full support. For Howlers to live, humanity had to die. It was decided that we would unleash hell on Earth in April of 2010. And so we did. That day, the virus was unleashed. Most Howlers didn't know about it. For most of them have fooled themselves into thinking that humanity can be redeemed from a race of men and women with no conscience whatsoever, a race of predators, into a race of benevolent and open-minded people. No, we couldn't let most of our people in on it. And so we didn't tell them. Many would have tried to stop us. They can't see that this is the only way. For our species to live, all the men and women of the human race must die.

Thus, we unleashed the virus on the first day of April 2010. It was unleashed simultaneously in three hundred large cities around the world. New York. Paris. Vienna. Sydney. Port-Au-Prince. Havana. Kingston. Helsinki. Tokyo. Hong Kong. Yeah, it was everywhere. On all continents. The Howlers tried to stop it. They put up a valiant effort to save humanity. But in the end, the ordinary humans afflicted with the retrovirus distrusted those seemingly ordinary men and women who were strangely immune to the disease. They distrusted and rebuked the only ones who could have saved them. Stacy and I went underground, along with those who believed as we did. We stayed in a fortified bunker from April 2010 to June 2010. In the space of three months, ninety nine percent of the world's human population were gone. As for the remaining one percent of human men and women that were somehow immune to the retrovirus, they died of radiation poisoning from the nuclear holocaust unleashed by the world's dying Super Powers, the USA and Japan among them, as each bombed out the other, thinking them responsible for the plague.

When Stacy and I emerged with the others, we found that ninety six percent of the fifteen million Howlers who peopled the planet Earth had survived the disaster unscathed. The nuclear blast got quite a few of them. None of them suspected us. The majority of Howlers went on believing the humans finally found a way of wiping each other out. Thus, we were welcomed as survivors rather than executed as genocidal interspecies terrorists. It's pretty cool to get away with mass murder. The world is in ruins. But rebuilding is what we Howlers excel at. We're going to be the planet's caretakers now. Protecting its animals and plants from harm. With the humans completely gone, it's our responsibility now. I know we'll do a better job as the dominant race on the planet Earth than the humans ever did. For starters, we're all environmentally conscious and friendly to all forms of life. What else could we do but take care of the planet? To do anything else would be...human. And we're anything but!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • African-American Super People

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds