• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02 Ch. 04

A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02 Ch. 04

12

Book 2 Chapter 3

Welcome To Black Wolf castle

"Welcome to Black Wolf Castle my home."

She could feel the blood drain from her face when she saw him. How could she not stare at him, he was very gorgeous.

He had a smile that made her heart skip a beat. His eyes looked into hers yet again as if they were looking into her soul. She felt that same chill run up her spine like the other night when he and she meet in the glade.

"Well, hello you two again, I am glad to have you in my home."

He walked to Tony and shook his, then turned and walked to Ari whom was still just staring him like she was in some sort of trance.

"Good day to you Ari, I hope you are feeling better then the other night when we met.

Ari did not say anything for a few moments as she was just looking at him still.

"Huh? Oh yeah I am feeling great thanks. I want to thank you again for all your help."

"It was my pleasure Arianna. What kind of man would I be if I let you come to some harm and not step in and, shall I say save the damsel in distress?" He smiled with a wickedly seductive smile, which made her knees weak, but she managed to keep standing.

"This house has been in my family since the old days, more then 500 years now. Many of the Mc Cloud family's descendants have lived here in this house for as long as I can remember being told by my mother and father. I hear you are interested in the history of my home."

"Well, I uh well this is going to sound utterly strange but I have. Please don't think I am insane but, I have been dreaming about this place all my life, ever since I can remember. This house and Scotland."

"Really, how odd. I do not think you are insane so your worries can be quieted. Would you like a tour of the house and the grounds?"

"Yes, that would be great thank you." She said to him still not having looked away from him.

Gavina looked at Duncan and Ari and smiled to her self, she reached out for Tony's hand and took him off in the other direction, while Drew chuckled and walked off to go do some things in another part of the house.

Having not really noticed her brother and the others moving off she was taken by the hand and lead into the main room of the house.

"This is the gathering room; it's where we all gather when we have get togethers like parties and such. Many wedding receptions have been held here over the years."

"Yours?" she asked him softly.

"Mine?" he chuckled. "No I am not married yet. But my mother and father were married on the grounds here and I was born here as well."

She smiled and turned around and started walking off looking around at things as he told her the history of the house and the land it sat on. They must have spent hours together talking about the house and all that had gone on there over 500 years. By the time, they stopped walking they were in the rose garden. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Thank you so very much for the tour I enjoyed it immensely. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I have not been able to think of much else since I got here."

He nodded and smiled at here then reached out and moved a strand of dark red hair out of her sparkling eyes the eyes that held the image of his past and her own. She might not yet remember it but soon he hoped it would come to her. He hoped with all his being.

She shyly moved away from him, though she really wanted to loose her self in his eyes that just captivated her immensely. She moved down the narrow hallway between the great-room and seemed to be a study. On the walls on both sides of the hallway were hundreds of family portraits and memorabilia that he must have inherited over the years. There were so many strange images from her dreams. Faces she saw now in the paintings before her. She thought now for sure she was or had gone crazy.

She turned to Duncan and then pointed to the paintings.

"Who are these people?" She looked at him and the next words stuck in her throat cause she knew or at least thought he was going to think she was out of her fucken mind.

"These are the Mc Clouds my ancestors, they are from the first Mc Cloud till my self. He took her gently by the arm, walked to the end of the hallway, and began telling her the Family History. He talked to her about the family for what seemed like forever till they stopped at one picture. Ari about fainted when she saw the woman in the picture. There staring back at her was a woman who looked almost just like her; the only difference was the hair color. The woman in the painting had the darkest brown silken hair she had ever seen and doe like eyes to match.

"This is Castalena Revali, married to my name sake Duncan Mc Cloud. They were." Before he could finish she finished for him.

"Childhood sweethearts, they were meant to marry each other from childhood." Her tones were as if she was far off in thought.

"She died something tragic. She died saving someone she loved."

Duncan felt his heart stop at her words. It was true his beloved Bella died saving him from being shot by Henry. She held on to life for a week after being shot but the injury had been to much for her body to heal and she passed early in the morning about sunrise. Duncan fought back the pain and the tears as he heard Ari speak of his beloved wife and mate.

Air turned to him with that far off look in her eyes and cocked her head slightly to one side her hand wanted to reach out and touch his face but something held her back.

"It is said that he died the day she did. He was so in love with her his heart could not go on. It is said he lived out his life in a small cabin not far from here. Never talking to any one ever,

seems to me a true enough love has never been." He turned and pushed the door open to the Study. The suns rays lit up the dark wooded room and it shown with a deep rich rustic color that made Air marvel at the site, the woodwork was very old but seemed to be in pristine condition. Duncan told her the whole history of the house and answered any questions she had.

When they were done it was some time after 2 pm and he invited them all to join him and Drew for an elegant dinner party they were having the next night. He also offered Ari and her brother and open door invite to his home any time day or night. Ari smiled and thanked him for all his kindness. She called out for Tony but he was not answering, she was sure he was out having well his fun time with Gavina.

She decided to walk to the house; she wanted to be alone to think about everything that happened today.

Things sure were not what she thought they would be. For sure she thought that this was going to just turn out to be some crazy trip and that none of this really existed. Nevertheless, god it was real and she saw it and touched it. She had no idea what she was going to do now. But, well she would try and make some sense out of it all.

She must have walked for hours but not back to Gavi's house, she soon found her self out by the loch. She had been drawn there unknowingly; she found a place to sit down, rocks over looking the loch and a huge tree. For some reason she felt as she had been there before but, that can't have been she had never been to Scotland before this trip. Why was it all so real yet no foggy in her mind? She wrapped her arms around her and sighed softly watching the peace of nature pass her by slowly.

Soon she found her mind drifting away to some other time, like a dream but she was awake least she thought she was. She sat there watching a man chase a woman around the tree below her. She watched them frolic, soon the two were swept up into some lust driven embrace. Ari found her self watching unable to turn away as if watching it all through some one else eyes.

The scene unfolded like it had in the past, her past she just didn't know it. All these things were coming at her left and right, one thing after another and she was not sure now what was real and what wasn't. Was she really loosing her mind?

Duncan looked out over the rose garden and took a deep breath, he could smell her scent in the air, it was heavenly. Long had he missed that soft warm smell of her on the air, long had it been since he looked into her eyes and saw her love for him, every night had he prayed she would come back, and now several hundred years past and now she had found her way back, back to him.

"Duncan?"

Andrew's calling of his name pulled him out of his thoughts. He slightly looked over his shoulder at his life long friend and brother.

"Yes Drew?"

"You alright, I know it must be hard, but she'll remember her soon enough and you can be happy and live on a long time together."

Duncan sighed and turned, he looked out at the suns glowing rays as they peaked through the clouds.

"I know I have waited this long I can wait a while longer. But gods man I wanted her the other night on the rock. I did not care either. I looked into her eyes and my heart about leaped out of my chest, every part of me screams take her. My head was the only thing that was reasonable, it was all that held me back."

Andrew went to his brother and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I know Dunc, I know just a lil longer I know I can't really know how you feel but I know some what how you feel and I promise it will all work out in the end."

Would it, he thought, would it really work out in the end. Would she find her way home, back to him or was he going to live out his life like this forever, just in reach of his true happiness?

He would wait and see, he would abide by what nature, and fate had in stored for him.

Still on the other hand for him it was grinding on him hard, knowing she was with in arms reach and yet not being able to hold the woman he knew was there before him, breathing life's sweet air again.

** The year 1779**

**Place Black-Wolf Castle Scotland**

The three women sat in the carriage as it made its way down the cobble stone streets of Edinburgh.

"Casta?" She heard her name ring out over the thumps and bumps of the carriage as it traveled along.

"Hmm?" She said not really answering as she had drifted off into a daydream like state.

"Oh don't bother dear she daydreaming about that large beast of a man and his ..umm endowments." Heather laughed heartily at her comment that seemed to snap Casta out of her dream.

"AUNT HEATHER!!!" She screamed. The other two women laughed hard as they saw the red in Casta's cheeks just beam from embarrassment.

In truth she was thinking about the night on the rock and what had happened. Her aunt was just so mean at times to embarrass her in such a manner but it was all in the good sprit of fun and it made life so filled with joy and love she could never hold it against Heather.

The carriage came to a stop, the door opened the three women stepped out one at a time the front door to the ladies' dress shop opened, and a cheery woman greeted the trio.

"Welcome! Welcome! Lady Mc Cloud how wonderful to see you, its been so long!.' The woman hugged Heather and then led her in fawning over Heather in such a good-hearted way that all the women had to smile.

"What do I owe this pleasure?"

"Well, we need two wedding dresses and a fashionable dress for my self as Angus and I are re-avowing our vows, so we came to you for your expert touch in dress making."

The woman squealed and beamed, she was just in a tether about having to make three dresses for such lovely women, and for weddings. The woman called out to her seamstress's and the whole shop was in a uproar for the rest of the time the three were there.

The rest of the day was spent on this and that, getting things ordered for the wedding, the one thing Heather believed in was when something was going on, on a massive scale she like to get all the people in the city involved, like Bakers and Florists and so on. There was nothing better then to help every one it was the best for all.

Heather, Castalena, and Shannan sat at this quaint lil café sipping something to drink.

They chit chatted and smiled having a good time, but soon the joy was broken when Heather caught the sight of him. Henry was coming down the street and right for them. Heather might not have been a werewolf but she growled none the less under her breath. She turned her head towards the carriage and the man nodded and disappeared suddenly.

William spied the three and made his way in there direction. Heather got a very ridged back sitting there. She heard his voice; it was like drawing of a sword on metal, irritating.

"Well well, ladies good day what a wonderful surprise to see you in Edinburgh, what brings you here?"

Heather smiled politely as always then answered the insufferable man.

"We are here having a ladies day out." It really was none of his business to as why they were there.

"Ah how lovely, there is no such better site as to see woman out on such a lovely day. And do tell how are you ladies?"

"We are well thank you kindly sir." Castalena said trying to get his attention off her aunt.

Henry turned and smiled reaching out taking Casta's hand and kissing the back.

"MMM Lady Revali always a pleasure being in your company." His words dripped with sarcasm.

Castalena pulled her hand away after he kissed it and nodded.

"Thank you." She said with a sharp end to her word. She slowly rose from her chair.

"If you will so kindly excuse us my lord we must be heading home now.

"Oh really can I not convince you to stay for just a moment. I really need to ask you something of great importance."

"Oh, and just what could that be sir?"

"Well I was really hoping to talk to your family first, but since your uncle is not about I will just have to ask you here and now. My good lady Revali, would you do me the honor and become my wife?"

With that, Heather moved in and got between Castalena and him.

"Sir I am sorry but with out my husband here that is utterly impossible, and any way she

is taken and betrothed to my son. There fore your request must be turned down." Heather grabbed Castalena by the arm and Shannan's as well and headed for the carriage. She knew this would not be received well and was sure a scene would be made.

"Really? Well my congratulations, I am happy for you." Henry was seething inside as he walked the women to the carriage and held the door for them.

"I do wish you all the happiness to you and yours Lady Mc Cloud, please extend my best wishes to your son on his fine match with this gorgeous woman here.' Holding the door for them till they had all stepped in he closed the door and the carriage jerked and pulled away.

Heather felt her heart pounding from the encounter as it could have ended badly. Soon there was a slight thud on the roof of the carriage. Shannan jumped some and looked up.

"Worry not that is Carl." Carl had been the man that had left when Heather looked at the carriage. At that moment, he was in wolf form and had jumped on the carriage as it pulled away. A moment later, after shifting back to human form and hurriedly redressing, his head peeked in and looked at the three.

"My Lady are you all alright?" Carl asked with a lil edge to his voice.

"Yes, yes Carl we are fine just get us home as fast as you can."

"Yes my lady."

With that, the carriage seemed to speed its way back to the Castle, not much was said for some time as Heather contemplated the matter at hand.

"Say nothing to your Uncle or to Duncan, I will speak to them on this matter." Heather said to them both, the tone in her voice making it clear she would handle this.

The carriage stopped out side the door to the castle where the butler received the ladies home with a bow and a smile.

"Welcome home M'ladies, the lords are in the garden, should I announce you have returned?"

"Yes please and tell my husband I wish to see him in his private study as soon as possible." Heather told him as she took off her shawl and hung it by the door then making her way up stairs to the private study.

The butler went and announced that the woman had returned and that the Lady heather was waiting in the study for the Lord and was not in a fair mood and wished to see him right off. Angus knew when his wife was not in a good mood it must be bad. He went right off to see what had her in a fury; he could feel her from the garden.

He opened the door and found his beloved wife pacing and talking to her self, surely those were not good signs.

"Beloved?"

"THAT ARROGANT INSULANT BASTARD!!!" She yelled out having stopped pacing and turning to her husband.

Gods she cursed and was yelling, some one truly pissed her off. He walked to his beloved wife and gently took hold of her arms.

"Come now love who as brought this Scottish ire up in you? How must I kill?"

Heather looked up at him.

"William!" her eyes seethed with anger and hate.

"That slimy self absorbed bastard, tried to play me for a fool, with his goodly ways and kind words!!! I should have slapped the bastard!"

Angus caressed his wife's cheek softly lovingly, gods she was gorgeous when she was fired up, it was one of the things he so loved about her.

"Shh my love, tell me what happened and I shall right what wrong was done to ye."

Heather regaled him with what happened in the city and calmed some but not much, it took more then a caress to cool her anger.

Angus listened to all she had to say and pulled her to him and from now where he kissed her with such passion and fire it caught her off guard. He kissed her for a long moment till his lungs began to burn, and then finally broke the kiss.

"Oh what a devil you are." She said swatting his shoulder.

"Oh and more beloved. I love to see you this way, but not to often I am too old to fight you back." He chuckled." That fire in ye I love so dearly, tis what drew me to you. Worry not about that worm, I will deal with him."

She looked at him and ooo'ed at him as she tired to get free.

"Blast you and your wiles on me wolf. Trying to sway my anger are ye? Well it will not work this time."

He did not let her go, pulled her up into his arms, and smiled.

"Nae, will it not? Woman you underestimate the will of this old wolf woman. I will have what I want when I want.' He gave her a wicked grin, dam but he was in a mood seeing her riled up, and it brought out his own beast. He took her to there bedchamber and kicked the door closed with his foot. All one could hear was a growl coming from the room and Heather yelling no to her husband but there was a laugh in voice so all was well.

**Modern Day **

The Bryus's Home:

The two men waited in the living room for the woman to finish up getting ready so they could all attend the party that Duncan was giving in their honor at the castle tonight.

Finally after about five or ten minutes of Toni and Steven, mumbling and joking the three women appeared there was Marian, then Gavina and last but not least was Ari. The three were dressed in very Scottish attire for women. Toni and Ari wore clan colored Tartans of the Bryus's even though Ari and Toni were not of the Clan as it were they were guests and were honored as family. Steven had a inkling that fact of them being all family soon would happen, he was shall we say helping it along.

Ari smiled and chuckled seeing Toni in a kilt all dressed in Scottish attire she could not help it he looked so dam cute and all.

"Toni my what cute knees you have dear brother I never knew." She tried so hard not to bust out into the giggles while saying that.

"Oh don't you dare start lil girl, you're not too old for me to spank." He replied as he walked over to her and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear how totally hot she looked in that red dress she was wearing. But, not to leave the other two lovely ladies out of his charms and such he grabbed Marian's hand and kissed the back of it and gave her a wolfish grin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02 Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds