• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clash of the Avatars Ch. 02

Clash of the Avatars Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2: Mike's Day

Mike's penis jumped. He began to move towards the door. Once again he stopped and paused for a moment, aware that he was crossing a threshold into demonic perversion if he did this. He was still completely naked, his erect cock standing hard at attention, pointing towards the door and towards the female on the other side of it. Was he really going to do this?

Mike tore the door open and stepped through. His roommate Sarah froze where she was standing and stared at his naked, erect body. Even she could feel a strange power emanating from him. It wasn't just that he had violated her privacy by appearing naked in their common space. It was the way he was looking at her. He seemed to have absolutely no shame, no modesty. His erect cock was like a proud rod of dominance thrust towards her. His body seemed especially strong. She felt scared of his power.

Sarah was wearing a thick, fuzzy robe. It fully covered her relatively thick, curvy body. She was not very tall and had a somewhat large body and very large breasts. Even though her robe was very conservative, she somehow felt naked. After all, she was not wearing anything underneath the robe. Her body felt vulnerable a fragile next to Mike's powerful presence, even though she was at least wearing something and he was naked. Mike and Sarah stared at each other for a moment. Sarah put down the cup off coffee she had been sipping and stepped away from the counter.

Mike stepped into the center of the room. Sarah couldn't help glancing down at his penis again. It was so hard and ferocious. And big! She tried not to stare but it was mesmerizing. She was too uncomfortable to speak. What was he doing? Had her roommate gone crazy? Of course she had no idea what had happened during the night.

"Come here and kneel," said Mike. His voice was like a military command, simple and direct and forceful. He pointed to the ground. The command was for her to kneel right in front of him, her face at the level of his penis.

There was no fucking way she would do that. Sarah froze in place. Her eyes looked up and met Mike's. She shook her head slightly, trembling and feeling very naked and vulnerable inside her soft pink downy robe.

Mike moved incredibly fast. In two seconds he was across the room and grabbed Sarah by the wrists. He yanked her wrists up and forced her down the floor. It was like he was a sudden master of an obscure martial art. What the fuck was going on here? Sarah sank helplessly to the ground, kneeling, and Mike's erect penis immediately forced its way into her mouth. About four seconds had passed. Sarah had scarcely blinked, scarcely had time to think. Now he was holding her wrists above her head, forcing her into a kneeling position, and his penis was in her mouth. He pushed the penis into her mouth deeper. She vocalized something like a moan of resistance.

Mike began to thrust his penis in and out of Sarah's mouth. When she tried to resist, he would twist her wrists uncomfortably. He backed her up against the fridge and began to fuck her mouth steadily.

"Woman, you will obey me instantly, or you will be forced." Mike's voice was even and calm, betraying no sympathy. It was like he didn't even recognize her as Sarah, his roommate. She was just a fucking woman. She was just another human being with a female body. His penis was hard, fucking her mouth. Sarah struggled slightly. Mike pushed the cock all the way into her throat, gagging her. His balls touched her chin. He put both her wrists in one hand and used the other to grip the back of her head. Sarah helplessly felt him fuck her mouth, in and out, controlling the motion of her head.

Soon Mike began to ejaculate in Sarah's mouth. She resisted wildly as soon as she felt his cum start to flow into her throat, coating her tongue and teeth. He grabbed her head with both hands and filled her mouth with his penis. A large amount of male cum filled her. "Swallow the cum, Sarah."

Hearing her name made her resist even harder. So he did know who she was! So he wasn't completely insane! Sarah struggled to spit out the ejaculate and to get the hard penis out of her mouth. Mike's response was to lay her down on the floor and hug her head between his legs so that she couldn't move it off his penis at all. She was completely filled by his cum. Her eyes teared up. Mike shot the last of his cum and then lay there for a moment, his penis still hard in her throat.

Finally he yanked his cock quickly from her mouth and stood up. Sarah lay on the floor, her mouth hurting, her tongue sick with the flavor of the juice he had forced her to drink. Mike began to walk, still naked, towards the front door.

"Fuck you," Sarah mumbled bitterly, under her breath.

In one second, she regretted saying it. Mike turned around instantly on his path to the door, and in an instant was upon her again, kneeling over her body with his balls hanging down towards her and his penis sticking out towards her face. He was transformed, some kind of male animal taking revenge on the female sex. He was crazy. Demon power was in his veins, and his erection was permanent. He was no more sexually sated than he had been before he had raped her face.

But now he was even more angry. In a single move, Mike reached down and ripped open the front folds of Sarah's pink morning robe. Her naked body was exposed to him for the first time. He saw her large, heavy breasts, drooping out towards the side of her chest. He saw the brown-haired mound of her cunt. He stared at her female nakedness. It was the first naked female body he had seen since becoming an avatar of male demonic sexuality. But of course, it would not be nearly the last.

Sarah grabbed the sides of her robe and yanked them closed, covering up her pussy and breasts. This enraged Mike. The one thing he knew for absolute certain today was that no woman could deny him the sight of her precious female assets. He reached down and literally tore the robe from her body. As she reached out to grab it, he took hold of her wrists again, flipped her over, and swiftly bound them tightly behind her back with the belt of the robe. The rest of the robe he threw into a corner of the kitchen.

Mike pulled Sarah up to standing and admired her body. She had very big, heavy tits, and beautiful, thick vulva lips visible through the unshaved pubic hair. Sarah was panicking, trying to get away. She tried to break away from his grasp, but he held her firmly by the shoulders. Then, in a single move, he reached out and took a firm, no-nonsense grasp of her large nipples, holding each one between his fingers.

The sensation of Mike's rough grab of her nipples was the largest violation Sarah had yet experienced. It felt like he had reached into the core of her being and molested her soul. Her nipples were normally tender and sensitive, especially in the morning, and his grasp was like a sexual fire. Her female breasts felt incredible exposed, and she reacted like an animal, instinctively, without thinking about her own long-term interested.

As Mike's fingers closed roughly around the sensitive, rosy tips of Sarah's full boobs, she shrieked in shock. In the next moment, without thinking, she tried to knee him in the balls. It should have been easy, even though her arms were tied behind her back. He was standing about eight inches away from her, completely naked and making no attempt to protect his own genitals. His hands were calmly outstretched to fondle her breasts and nipples. It was the perfect position of disgusting male molestation, from which a woman ought to be able to deliver swift revenge in the form of a direct blow to the nuts. Sarah's right knee jerked up sharply, aiming to slide between Mike's parted legs and shoot directly up into the bottom of his hanging ball sack.

But Mike was possessed of demon power, and was able to move with incredible, inhuman speed. To Sarah's astonishment, her knee never made contact with Mike's scrotum. Instead, once again like a sudden martial arts master, Mike stepped lightly aside and, releasing her tits from his cruel grasp, he reached down and hooked his arm under her right leg as it was raised off the ground.

"Please..." Sarah began to say. She knew now that she was absolutely no match for this incarnation of male power and desire. With her arms tied behind her back, she had to struggled to keep balance on one leg. Worst of all, as Mike held her right leg up off the ground, Sarah was aware that the folds of her pussy were completely visible and exposed.

Mike said nothing. He began to pull Sarah by the leg into the living room. There was no way for her to resist. His movements were sharp and powerful. She hopped alongside him, keeping balance on her left leg as he pulled her by the raised right leg across the room. Sarah's hands were tightly tied with the pink belt of her robe. Her tits bounced wildly up and down as Mike dragged her through the room. She was begging him to stop but he was not listening. What would he do to her now? Sarah's cunt folds were completely exposed, her leg lifted up like a dog peeing.

Mike dragged Sarah towards the front door. She tried to pull away when she saw where he was going, but there was nothing to do. Sarah began to cry as Mike unlocked the door and pulled her, still hopping, out into the hallway of the apartment building. Still ignoring her protests, Mike pulled her in the same way down the hallway and knocked on the door of an apartment across the hall.

Sarah tried to pull away but there was nothing she could do except to fall down on the ground, which would have placed her in an even more helpless position. Besides, Mike's grip on her thigh and shin was just too powerful to resist. After a few minutes, a handsome man in his 40s answered the door. Sarah looked away, staring down the hall, unwilling to believe or acknowledge that this stranger was being given the opportunity to stare at her completely exposed body.

The man who opened the door was naturally shocked. "What the...?" He looked at Mike as if at a crazy person. "What the hell is this?"

"Today is a holiday," said Mike, speaking in even tones like an office manager announcing a day off. "I've brought you this naked woman to enjoy. Do you want her?"

At first it seemed likely that the man would say no. Sarah glanced back at his face and saw sympathy and even horror in it. But as Mike continued to look into the man's eyes, his expression slowly changed. It was as if some kind of demonic understanding passed between the younger, naked Mike and the older man, who was wearing pajamas and an evening gown. It was as if the undeniable, irrepressible sexual energy that was so visible in Mike's nude body and still-pulsing cock was somehow passing into this other man. The man's eyes lost their sympathetic, human quality, and his expression changed from one of astonishment towards one of desire.

The man looked at Sarah's body. Slowly, he reached out and caressed the side of one of her large, soft breasts. "Go on," said Mike. "You can do whatever the fuck you want with her body." At those words, the man's grip closed and tightened around Sarah's mammary bulge. He squeezed her boob. Then the hand left her breast and drifted down the side of her abdomen, touching her underneath the thigh where her leg was still forcibly lifted off the ground. In another moment, the older man's fingers made contact with Sarah's vulva. Sarah started, jumped, tried to close her legs, but still there was nothing she could do without falling to the ground. The man's fingers probed her soft labia and tugged on her pubic hair. He smiled an evil smile. A demonic smile.

"Enjoy," said Mike, giving the man Sarah's right leg to hold. "I've got work to do." With that, Mike walked away down the hallway, still naked and erect, and disappeared down the stairwell.

The older man held Sarah's leg firmly and nuzzled up to her on one side. He lay his other hand flat against her vulva and whispered in her ear: "Would you like to come inside, honey?" At the word 'inside,' Sarah felt his middle digit begin to invade her labial folds and search between them for her vaginal opening.

"Fuck you," Sarah moaned.

"No, fuck you, honey," said the man, as his finger entered Sarah's vagina against her will. Keeping his finger inside her, the man pulled the helpless Sarah into his apartment and shut the door behind them.

Mike walked ten flights down the stairs to the lobby. He felt incredibly strong and energetic. He had no desire to eat, to rest, or to get dressed. All he wanted to do was fuck and exposed women. And satisfy men.

In the lobby, Mike encountered several people. He recognized them vaguely as people who lived in the building. There was a young man in a business suit, an up-an-coming entrepreneur. There was a family of three, husband and wife and their 18-year old daughter, home from school for the weekend. There was a lone woman in her late 30s, known to be a lesbian, with short-cropped hair. And finally there was the mail-deliverer, in her late 40s but still attractive in her postal worker uniform. All six people stopped and stared when the saw Mike come down the stairs. It was not just that he was naked. It was, once again, his incredible erection and the strange power that seemed to emanate from it.

Mike felt even more powerful than he had when he had woken up. He felt that he had special powers to control people. To control men emotionally, bringing out their violent, animal, sexual sides, and to control women physically of course. For a moment he just smiled back at the random group of six people that happened to be in the lobby that day. The two men, the young one in the suit and the father of the girl, sure were in for a treat! They had no idea what a special day this was.

As before, Mike moved incredibly quickly, so fast that none of the others could react in time to stop what he was doing. His first move was to grab the mail from the mail-woman's hands and dash it on the floor. She was also holding a gold chain with a key on it, the master key to the mailboxes. Mike grabbed this chain and pulled the woman's arms behind her back. In a matter of one or two seconds, he had wrapped the chain around her wrists and secured them tightly. In another second, Mike tore open the worker's jacket and blouse, exposing her bra. The woman had full breasts, heaving now with fear. Her skin was dark and her hair was grey. Mike pulled her jacket and shirt down past her shoulders to her elbows, exposing the top half of her body. Then he reached forward and with a single finger, ripped the front strap of the woman's bra. The mail-deliverer's large breasts spilled out into view. She shrieked. Mike tore off her heavy bra and threw it onto the floor.

Then Mike stepped towards the young man in the suit. He placed his hand close to the man's crotch, not quite touching his dick, but passing a pulse of demonic energy into his balls and penis. The young man stood as if electrified. He felt his penis rise into an incredibly erection, suddenly uncomfortable in his pants.

Mike gave a slight nod towards the postal worker. "Fuck that woman," he said.

The young man didn't need to be told twice. He was youthful and without a girlfriend, and it had been a long time since he had fucked a woman. The demonic spark passed easily into him. It was like a cold flame in his scrotum, making him desire female flesh. He bounded over towards the mail-woman, whose uniform was already half-off and whose hands were bound behind her back with the golden keychain. Mike didn't even watch, he was already onto other tasks, as the young man began to paw and fondle the large, heavy breasts of the beautiful older black woman. The young man began to moan quickly from pleasure. The woman tried to get away, but he shoved her down on the floor and continued to grope her full and fleshy tits. "Fuck, yeah!" cried the young man, his animal side unleashed, as he lay down on the older man. He began to rub his cock against her crotch through her pants, and he sucked and fondled her exposed breasts. She felt completely molested and assaulted on her chest, but there was nothing she could do. It was as if the whole world had suddenly gone insane.

Mike moved on to the family of three. He wanted to grab the 18-year old girl first, but he knew that the parents would immediately intervene and try to stop him, by whatever means possible, from exposing or molesting their innocent daughter. The dad would not be a problem, of course. As Mike passed by him, he once again passed his hand in front of the man's crotch, sending a pulse of demonic energy into the father's testicles. The man's expression changed from one of horror to one of desire. Whatever happened now, this man would not prevent Mike from making any woman sexually available. Not even his daughter.

What to do about the mother? Suddenly Mike knew that he had another power, or rather that the same demonic spark would affect a woman quite differently. The father was no looking over at the mailbox area, where a full-on rape was taking place. He seemed like he was about to drool as he watched the young man yank down the grey flannel pants of the older black woman. The young man then pulled down his own pants to expose his newly powerful hard-on. Both he and the father were staring at the white cotton panties that hid the naked vulva of the mail-woman.

Mike now passed his hand in front of the crotch of the mother, sending a pulse of demonic energy between her legs. With men, he knew, this pulse of energy caused their sexual desire to flame up, making them animals of masculine passion, unable to resist any opportunity to fuck a helpless woman. But the same demonic spark affected women very differently.

For this mother, in her late 30s, it felt as if a strange and invasive force suddenly appeared in her vulva. It was almost like a kind of demonic worm. First she felt it on her outer labia, but soon it seemed to be digging its way between the folds of her vulva. It was penetrating her, entering her vagina, crawling into her. It was like a crazy tickling, or the fingers of a ghostly molester. The woman cried out and sank to her knees on the cold floor of the lobby. She reached her hand down her pants, inside the panty-hose, and began to dig with her own fingers inside her pussy. She had an intense need to clean out her pussy, she was trying to get the strange sensation of invasion out of her most private body parts. It was a horrible feeling, like an unwelcome tongue or an insect making contact with the inner membrane of her vaginal canal.

While the mother was distracted by this intense sensation of invasion, Mike stepped up to the daughter and pulled down her skirt. Her legs were exposed, and her red lacy panties. In this moment, her father's gaze finally shot away from the rape of the mail-deliverer and came to rest on his daughter's panties.

"You want this cunt?" Mike asked.

The father was really drooling now. He had been just about to run over to the mail-woman and grab her breasts, joining the young man in the suit in her violation. But now here was an even more desirably prize. She was so young and so fucking beautiful and so fucking innocent. The demon spark made his cock hard and his balls ache. He nodded, drooling. Yes, he wanted that cunt.

"It's all yours," said Mike.

That was all it took. Mike held the young woman's arms behind her back as her father approached her and began to touch her body all over. At first he ran his fingers over the pussy mound beneath her red panties. Then, quickly shifting his attention, he lifted her shirt up over her head and pulled it down her arms. Mike let go of the girl's arms, which were now tangled up in her t-shirt. Her father grabbed the straps of her tan bra and pulled them down her arms, tangling them further and causing her full, young breasts to pop into view. In another moment he was greedily sucking on the young, tender nipples of his daughter's fine boobs. She struggled and protected, but her father was so much bigger and stronger than her that Mike felt no need to lend a hand. The father's strength was increased by the demon spark in his loins. Quickly his daughter was stripped more and more bare, her tits exposed and then her vulva. Her naked body lay open for his exploration.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clash of the Avatars Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds