• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Breaking The Chains

Breaking The Chains

So tonight, I'm taking the plunge. No more excuses. Mirror check. Let's get this show on the road...

Tossing modesty aside, I bend, pushing my behind up into the air and grip the ankle cuffs of my shiny new patent leather heels. I lean my back into the coolness of the full-length wall mirror in our bedroom and watch him through my bare, open legs. I know this should be a great angle from which to appreciate my naughty bits. No holds barred. I went all out. I'm wearing a sheer, silver g-string so tiny it barely covers the fullness of my vulva- and that's all there is between him and me. Well, that and the matching bra...

I'm going to take a chance and wiggle just enough to bury these panties in my slit.

My silver platform shoes offer little traction. Poorly practiced and fearing a fall, I plant my hands firmly on the ground. My long, freshly done curls splay across the floor puddling around my shoes. He shifts in his chair a little, smiling and then rests the rum & coke I gave him on the ground. He's quiet now, not talking so much as before.

I think he likes it...

I surmise he's retreated into that familiar silence that heralds the first stirrings of sexual arousal. I sway gently; I see that his eyes are transfixed on my breasts that have tumbled from my silver lace bra to rest softly against my chin. Feigning as much confidence as I can muster, I ignore their slight sag and rub my large nipples and wide brown areolae. He leans forward slightly in his chair. With lowered eyes, I bite my lip and then give him a quick, seductive wink. I close my eyes.

Gee, I hope he's not looking at my asshole. I adjust my G-string slightly. It's way too bright in here...

The blood is rushing to my head now. I slowly straighten up, my back still to him. I run my fingers through my hair, and then shake my head from side to side so that it brushes my narrow, high ass. I unhook my bra and still holding it to me, free one arm at a time as I slowly turn to face him. Still self-conscious about the excess weight and fading stretch marks crisscrossing my belly, I suck it in and with eyes focused squarely at the top of his head, saunter over to his chair. I straddle him and let my breasts spill from my bra onto his face.

I can't let him see me blushing; I've got to be smooth... I intend to put on quite a show tonight.

He chuckles when I gently bounce my bosom against his cheeks. I let him drink in my sweet perfume. I feel his fingers circling my waist, pulling me so close that I can feel his warm breath against my neck. His kisses are like quicksilver, difficult to contain; I tilt my head to one side, giving him freer access. I press my fingers into the softness of his hair and breathe him in, crowning him with soft kisses.

Ah bless him, I can see a few grey strands now. I remember when it was all brown...

He fishes for a nipple with the only lips I have ever kissed. He glances up at me, seeking silent confirmation. I keep still and let him tongue them, even though they are still sensitive from nursing our twins that were weaned some months ago. I know how much they give him pleasure. He doesn't stop until my nipples are erect and slick with his saliva. I look down at him and watch him plant kisses all around my areolae, as he palms my breasts. He looks up into my eyes, searching. I know he's silently hoping that tonight I will finally let him make love to me for the first time since our twins arrived. I quietly tell him that I'm ready now, that I won't deny him anymore. He looks deep into my eyes before pulling my face to his.

No...not yet, I still want to perform for you... I want to make it up to you...

I feel his hands close on either side of my head, his fingers laced into my hair. His eyes are closed now. I can't help but close mine, too. I feel him slip his tongue over my lips and into my mouth ever so gently. I slip my arms about his neck and kiss him back until I cannot tell where his breath ends and mine begins. Even now, years later, when he does me like this, each pass of his lips makes me tremble. He's breathing harder now. I grip his waist with my thighs and blaze a trail of kisses from his lips, down his neck to the first button on his shirt. I undo all the buttons, place my hands inside and caress his shoulders, easing it off his body. I tug at the sleeves, none too gracefully. He senses I'm unwilling to relinquish control just yet and eases his arms out, placing them at his side. I put my hand under my ass and search his lap. His cock is stiffening. I close my fingers around his cock, searching his face. His smile is gone. All that remains is a sweet grimace.

Damn, I miss you! Its been so long...

As I sit on his lap, I spread my legs wider and undulate my hips. I gently bounce on his cock. He moans and forgetting his restraint, crushes my hips into his, grinding me hard. He whispers that he wants me. I say nothing, only brush my lips against his ear and taking his hand, tentatively hook his fingers into the crotch of my panties. His fingers dance over my clit until one finally separates my inner labia and slips unexpectedly inside me. I breathe in sharply; pleasure engulfs me. I pull his fingers away and press them to his lips. I notice how wet they are. A moan escapes my lips as he takes them into his mouth.

I climb off his lap and kneel before him. I fondle his cock through the fabric of his pants, spilling my hair across his thighs. I can feel him quivering beneath me. His cock is straining his pants. He tries to take it out. I ask him to let me do it. He relents and throws his head back. His hands have left my body to become tight fists at his side. I stroke the length of his cock slowly, gingerly working the head until I can see precum welling at its tip. I dart my tongue into it, boldly tasting my man. When I close my mouth over the tip of his cock, and draw lazy circles on it with my tongue, he groans. I sense his struggle. I know he wants so desperately to lie between my thighs, bury his cock inside me and flood me with his warmth. He is moaning my name over and over. He says he loves me. I pause to tell him that I love him, too.

This is for you, baby...

I give his cock one last kiss. I then stand, turn my ass to him and bend bringing my head close to my knees. The sheer fabric of my panties is soaked through and transparent against my vulva. I slowly peel my g-string over my hips and ass. I so badly want him to see it all- just not with my face flushing red at the same time. Composed again, I turn to face him, naked except for my heels. I toss him my wet panties with a sheepish grin. Without a word, he snatches them from the air and flings them aside. I hear him swallow. I wish he would say something. I squat, knees apart in front of him, to give him a vulgar eyeful of my protruding clit. I take a deep breath, close my eyes and park my inhibitions. I stroke my inner thighs with my fingertips, inching closer and closer to my pussy. I know this is something he's always wanted. My heart is thundering in my chest. I feel so self-conscious, so silly, so on display. I am afraid to open my eyes.

Do good girls do this?

My thighs are tired from squatting in the heels. I lay on the carpet, right in front of his chair. With lowered eyes, I open up for him, propping my legs apart with my elbows stripper style. There. My treasures have been laid bare before him. He asks if I am ok with all this. I tell him yes, just horribly shy. He reaches down to pull me up. I resist, but gratefully accept his offer of dim lamplight. He joins me on the floor and takes me into his arms. He takes off my shoes and says they are nice, but that I don't need them. He holds and reassures me. I reach down to put my hand between my thighs and then I feel his hand close over mine. Even within his arms, I feel safer still in the sanctity of the darkness that my closed eyes provide. I try to shut out all my imperfections and the inner moral compass that bind me.

I want to let go so badly...

I lean back into his arms and together we slowly explore my vulva. He rests his chin on my head. Our fingers slide easily through my wetness over each fold and crevice. He kisses my neck and my shoulders through tender whispers, and strokes my breasts. His hands come to rest on the softness of my belly. I fight the urge to push them away. I am not sure if I am comfortable with this new body as yet. Eventually, he leads my fingers to my bud and holds them there until my tension melts away. With my index finger in hand, he strums me, ever so gently. My wetness pours out of me. I moan and melt into him, my pleasure slowly overtaking my shame. He moves his hands back to my breasts, toying with my nipples. I shudder against him, straining against my hand. My eyes are still closed, but this time instead for need of him. I want him so much. I love him so much. He takes hold of my hair and twists it on top of my head so that he can kiss the nape of my neck. He calls me his baby and says I turn him on in ways that I could never imagine. He tells me my body has given him gifts so precious that they give him reason to live. He keeps whispering that I should let go. He says he wants me to come like this.

With a breast in each hand, he works my nipples. He rains kisses into my hair. As I lean into the warm dampness of his chest, I can feel his rigid cock against my back. I turn to him, telling him I want him now. I beg him to take me. He says he wants me to claim it myself. He tells me I'm almost there and closes his hand over mine once more upon my clit. I tremble. I feel it coming like a runaway train. I arch my back into our hands, easing my ass up off the floor, straining. I want it so badly. He slips a finger into me making me spasm. I groan and slide onto it as far as I can. I hump that finger not caring how I look as I shamelessly find a rhythm and play my clit to the tune of it. I arch my back off the ground and whimper my pleasure. My climax soon slams into me. I convulse in frenzy on his finger, pressing in on my clit for dear life until the tremors subside.

I want you inside me...

I want to be close to him. So very close. I want to feel his body against mine, hold him between my legs, and feel him move in and out of me. I want to send him so high. I feel lightheaded. Still lying in his arms, I ask him again to take me. He cups my cheek and kisses my lips so sweetly. He tells me I am his angel and he asks me how I feel. I laugh and say winded. Then quickly add, complete. He says he has craved this connection for so long. He tells me that my letting go means that I have finally given myself to him. He takes my hand and puts it on his cock. It feels like granite.

Take meeee...

He lays back and indicates that he wants me on top. He holds his cock straight for me. I slowly impale myself on the love of my life. I ride him gently, as he thrusts up into me. His hands grip my waist and his eyes pierce mine with every stroke. I feel at peace basking in his attentions. I sit up straight and proudly ride his cock. I refuse to cower in an attempt to cover my belly and my breasts that no longer have the same snap they once did. I proudly wear my motherhood and rejoice in my body that has given life. I feel free. I come again. I ask him how he feels. No answer. His restraint is gone. He is groaning under me with every stroke. I match his stride until he flips me over and takes the top.

Freedom...

He is riding me now. I pull my legs up as far as I can, so as not to restrict him in any way. He slams his body into mine with wanton abandon. I relish it and yield to his exertions. I thought he freed me. It seems I have liberated him, too. I love this man more than life itself- the father of my children, my life's partner till the end. I never want this to end. I want him to pour his seed into me. I want him to hold me forever. I reach up to brush his sweaty brow. He does not notice. He strokes have slowed and deepened. He is about to come. I beg him to give it to me. I want all of him. I move my hands down his back to his ass. His asscheeks are tense. He groans and pulls back, almost withdrawing, then pummels his hips into mine, sending reams of his seed deep inside me. His climax is violent. I hold onto him until he trembles no more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Breaking The Chains

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 380 milliseconds