• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cryopreservation Ch. 02

Cryopreservation Ch. 02

12

Note: the first part of this story is in the Toys/Masturbation category...

A week after his appointment with Lynne at the fertility centre, Josh Stevens underwent his first of eight cycles of chemotherapy. Each cycle would last three weeks. On the first day, he would have an intravenous infusion that would take a couple of hours, and starting the next day he would take tablets twice a day for two weeks. The last week he had off.

He was nervous for the first half hour or so, having been warned that instantaneous reactions to the drugs were possible, and included anaphylaxis. Once that terrifying prospect was behind him, the rest of the time passed remarkably quickly. The other outpatients were upbeat and distracted him with tales of their own experiences on chemotherapy. Most of them still had extant tumours, and it was humbling sitting there amongst them free of disease.

The only really unpleasant side effect that he was aware of straight away was a chill in his right arm, starting at the hand where the infusion was going into the vein. Over the course of two hours of having refrigerated solution pumped into it, coupled with inactivity, it became ice cold to touch, and despite the application of a hot gel pack, proceeded to get worse. By the end, it was agony even to touch, and the nurse was none too gentle peeling off the sticky plastic holding the canula in place.

Still, all things considered, he could put up with a sore arm for a while if it meant he could – touch wood – remain cancer free.

There was some nausea the first night, with the predictable result that Josh was physically sick, and then again the next day. His mother fretted and nursed him and he sat, miserable, in the one chair watching TV. Late on the second day, she came to see how he was.

"I'm all right, I guess. I wish they hadn't put this stuff in my right hand, though," he said. "Don't they have the brains to ask which is your dominant hand and put it in the other? I can't do anything for myself, even get the pills out of the foil."

"I know, sweetie. I was thinking of that myself," she told him, "and I have a lot of appointments this week so I'll be out most of the day until Friday. I've arranged for your cousin to come over."

"Anna? Isn't she working?"

"No, she has some time off. The consultant is off sick, so there's no point in her being in. No theatre, no shifts. So, she'll put her nursing skills to use here, fetching you drinks and changing channel." Josh laughed.

"I'm sure she'd be delighted to hear what you think of her skills," he said.

"You just keep that to yourself. Anyway, you look exhausted. Why not go to bed and in the morning I'll make sure she wakes you with breakfast in bed. And this time," she said, standing in the doorway, "try to keep it down, hm?"

"I'll try, mum. Goodnight."

***

As he lay in bed a while later, Josh thought about what it would be like spending the week with his cousin. As kids of 10 or 11, he and Anna had played a game innocently called BAG – boyfriend and girlfriend. They pretended to be dating, and enacted all kinds of preposterous fantasies, often involving him rescuing her from some evil tormentor, or her playing a twin of herself, jealous of her relationship with him, and tying him up so she could subject him to some 'torture'. The torment and torture always took similar forms: they would largely disrobe and grind against each other, simulating sex, or occasionally fondle each other. They didn't engage in actual intercourse, and at that age neither really experienced an orgasm, but they both reached a kind of climax and then stopped their game.

After a while, Josh's brother had found out, and being older, knew well enough that what they were doing was wrong, and he told them to stop or he would reveal what they were doing to their parents. So, naturally, they stopped, and his brother's knowledge meant even the mention of his cousin's name made Josh anxious and ashamed. As well then that he rarely saw her, just on major holidays like Christmas.

The shame he felt about their game didn't really extend into his own mind, instead it was a kind of intellectual shame. Deep down, he didn't feel they'd done anything wrong. In fact, he had fantasised about her on many occasions, and at family gatherings he sometimes caught her looking at him, and when he looked at her she would quickly turn away. He knew she was thinking about it, then, but there was no resentment or shame in her eyes.

As he drifted to sleep, he formed notions of the coming days that he probably should have labelled unlikely and dropped, but he couldn't extinguish a little spark of hope that maybe they'd be able to go some way to re-starting their game...

***

He woke the next morning feeling almost normal for the first time in three days. He even realised that he had a morning erection, but even the friction of the duvet against the skin of his right arm told him there was nothing he could do about it, not until that unpleasant side effect wore off. He would have to wait a while yet before he could enjoy that simple pleasure again.

He got up, slipped his feet into his slippers and shrugged on his dressing down, before ambling to the bathroom. He noticed the light switch was on. There goes mum, he thought, always thinking of the environment, and opened the door. There was a yelp, and it took him a second to realise there was someone on the toilet.

"Hey!" yelled Anna, grabbing for a magazine to hide behind. "I'm in here!"

"Oh, shit!" he said, "I'm sorry!"

Josh backed up as fast as he could, pulling the door shut behind him. He stepped away from the door. Looking down, he realised he still had a hard-on jutting out of his shorts. He quickly pulled his dressing gown closed and tied the rope.

"I'm...I'm sorry," he said.

There was no reply, but a moment later he heard the toilet flush and Anna appeared in the doorway.

"Sorry," he repeated. "I thought mum had left the light on..."

"It's okay," she said, cheeks pink from embarrassment. "I should have locked it, but my aunt said it made a hellish noise and might wake you up, so... Uh, anyway, it's free now."

He apologised again and made use of the facilities. She had been pretty quick with the magazine, and in the confusion he hadn't had time to see anything, which he kind of regretted. He hoped, though, that she hadn't noticed his...bulge.

He emerged a minute later and sat down at the table opposite her. There was a box of cereal, milk, a rack of toast, butter and jam and a jug of juice on the table.

"Thanks for getting breakfast ready," he said.

"Don't mention it. So, what's it like? Chemo, I mean. You'd think I might know, being a nurse, but I only ever work theatre."

"It's okay," he told her. "As long as I don't get ill, or try to do...anything with this hand," he said, raising the right.

"Your mum was telling me about that," Anna said. "That must suck." He had poured himself some cereal by that point, and was having difficulty pouring the milk steady with his wrong hand. "Here," she said, taking it from him. "Let me. God, there must be a million things you can't do."

"Yeah," he said, then blushed a little as he thought of the most obvious one. "But it's okay," he added hastily, "I mean, I've got you to do it for me, right?"

"Right," she said. "I'm not doing everything, thought," she added. "I'm not wiping your arse for you."

Josh laughed. "No kidding," he said. "I muddle by in that department."

"And in others, I bet," she said, with a smile.

"I don't know what you mean," he said, feigning innocence.

"Oh come on, I saw Mr Happy before," Anna said, grinning and pointing through the glass table top at his crotch. Josh went beet red. "I used to know him quite well," she said.

"Ha, yeah," he said. "I thought you'd have forgotten by now. Or repressed it, maybe."

"Why would I?" she asked. "It was just for fun. Not like we really did anything. You don't feel bad about it, do you?"

"Well...I dunno. Not really...but I know most people would think it was pretty wrong."

"Most people watch Big Brother and can name Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's adopted kids. Most people are idiots," she said. "So, do you ever think about it?"

"What? Brad and Angelina's kids?"

"No, you moron. BAG – remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I do, sometimes, yeah. Every time I see you, actually. I kind of feel like we never spoke much after that, like it was always there and we were just dancing around it."

"I know what you mean. I can hardly look at you, especially when your brother is around."

"He's not around now," Josh pointed out.

"And?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

"What, you want to play?"

"No, forget it. I'm just...frustrated, cause of this." He raised his hand again, smiling sheepishly.

"I guess it's been a while since you could...you know."

"Not really," he laughed. "It's only been like...well, I don't really feel like telling you," he said. "I'm not used to talking to anyone about that sort of thing."

"Well I've not masturbated for three weeks now," Anna said, drawing the word out and saying it with emphasis. He flinched at the word and she said it again. "Masturbated," she said. "It's not a swear word, you know," she said with a smile. "Now you go. When did you last?"

"About...about ten days ago," he told her, blushing more having told her, and remembering the circumstances of his last ejaculation. Following his first semen sample deposit, assisted by Lynne, a scientist in the fertility clinic, he had made a further deposit, only this time she had lain on the examination table and he had slid his cock between her bountiful breasts until he came, shooting ropes of semen onto her chest and face. She had collected it in the sample jar and, like the first time, wiped herself clean on her bra. He now had a complete set of her underwear, tucked away in a Helix box under his bed.

The conversation with his cousin and the memory of Lynne had caused his cock to stir again, enough that Anna caught the swelling in his shorts through the table.

"I guess junior isn't used to waiting that long," she said, staring at his crotch again.

He took the opportunity to look at her properly, in a way that he never could at family gatherings. Now 25, she had filled out from the scrawny kid he had once ground hips with into a woman. Her breasts were a good size, more than a handful but still shapely and firm and high. Her blonde hair hung down to the tops of them, which he could see thanks to the wide v-neck of her snug fitting t-shirt. She was wearing jeans which also fit nicely around her shapely legs. After half a minute staring lewdly at the bump in his shorts, she looked back up, her green eyes looking straight in his.

"You know," she said, "glass makes a great mirror in the right light." His cheeks, which had been returning to their normal colour, went scarlet once more. She hadn't been watching his cock, she had been watching him as he sized her up!

Mortified, he grabbed his spoon to start eating and cried out in pain, dropping it with a clang onto the table. "Ah!" He clutched his right arm to his chest, cradling it with his left as the pain like a thousand splinters of glass shot from hand to elbow.

"Ohh, are you okay?" Anna asked. "No, I guess not. Let me get a basin of hot water."

She went into the kitchen and returned a couple of minutes later with the promised cure, which he had found was the only thing to sooth the pain. "Come sit over here," she said, indicating a more comfortable Ikea chair. He obeyed and she sat the basin on a footstool in front of him. He immersed his arm, and a few minutes later it felt normal again – as normal as it got anyway.

"Thanks," he said, taking his arm out and patting it dry with a towel she handed him.

"You want me to leave it here?"

"No, that's okay," he told her. "It'll be fine as long as I don't do anything else stupid.

She bent to pick up the basin, and with it a foot off the footstool lost her grip on the slippery plastic. One side fell, a wave of water landing neatly in Josh's lap.

"Oh my God!" cried Anna. "Crap, I'm sorry."

"It's alright," he said, laughing. "I guess that's Karma for before."

"Yeah," she said, laughing now too.

"I'm gonna go change," he said, getting up from the chair and dripping all the way to his room.

"Can you manage?" she asked.

"Um...not well," he said. It was true that he struggled to get dressed, but it wasn't that much of an impediment. The truth was he wanted her to help. The morning was going quickly in the direction of his dreams, and he felt more stirring and swelling down below as his cousin followed him into his room. He carefully removed the dressing gown from one side, and she took the right sleeve, holding it so he could extract his arm without brushing against it too much. He stood, awkwardly staring at his wet shorts for a moment.

"Okay," she said, taking charge. "Where are...whatever you want to change into? More shorts, pyjama bottoms..."

"There's a pair of grey track pants in that drawer," he said, pointing. "And, uh...boxers, in the one above it."

"Okay," she said, opening drawers. "Grey track pants, check. Boxers..." She looked in his underwear drawer. "Any particular colour? Grey, black..."

"No, just any. I don't care."

She selected a black pair and turned back toward him.

"Okay-"

"Stop saying 'okay'," Josh said.

"Okay...sorry. Right, well...offsky and onsky," she said, miming pulling down and pulling up his shorts, as though preparation would make the process more sterile and less awkward. She stepped close, leaned forward, took handfuls of fabric from either hip and yanked shorts and boxers down in one go. He stepped out of them, and she reached for the boxers from the top of the dresser where she had placed them. Leaning down again, she held them while he placed a foot in one side, then the other.

She yanked them up again, but in her haste leaned too far forward. Simultaneously, the waistband caught on his semi-erection, bouncing it upward, where it smacked into her face.

Anna recoiled in surprise and fell squarely onto her ass, sitting like a baby, staring at his cock as it bobbed in time with his quickening pulse.

"That...that didn't go well," Josh said.

"That," Anna said, pointing at the offending article, "needs to go."

"You're not going to go all Lorena Bobbit on me, are you?" he said.

"No," she assured him. "But I am going to do you a favour, or that thing is going to be a problem all week."

He was forming the start of a sentence asking what she meant, when she got up onto her knees and positioned herself before him. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around his cock, which instantly sprang to full attention.

"What are you...oh God," he said as she started stroking him. She gently pulled back his foreskin, revealing a swollen head already glistening with a film of precum.

"Someone doesn't like being neglected," Anna said. "Lie down."

Josh let the boxers, which were still halfway on, fall to the floor, and shuffled self-consciously over to the bed, trying not to take steps, as it made his erection swing comically from side to side.

He lay on his bed and Anna sat next to him. She returned to stroking his cock.

"You know, if you were in hospital and had two broken arms, we're unofficially required to do this."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's bad for your health not to ejaculate for extended periods of time."

"Have you ever had to do it for a patient?"

"Yeah. When I was doing my last stint of internship, there were a few guys who couldn't do it themselves."

"Lucky them," he said. He was having difficulty continuing the conversation. In her distraction, she had stepped up the pace of her stroking and he was worried he might come any second. He moaned and his eyes rolled.

"Hey, not yet!" she said, gripping the base of his cock tight to keep him from shooting too soon. "If you come now, I'm expecting you to be able to do it again," she said, biting her lip coquettishly.

"I think I have enough to spare," he told her.

"Good," she said. She stood up and put one knee on the edge of the bed, before swinging the other leg over him, straddling him. She moved forward until his cock was pressing hard against her pudendum. "My favourite of our little fantasies always was the one with you, helpless, tied up by me, the evil twin of your fair, loving girlfriend." She rocked back and forth, causing the head of his cock to slide down over her moist pussy, then back up, edging inside a little more each time, until he was on the verge of plunging inside her. She paused, smiling, until the desire was too much, and in one motion pressed herself hard against him. He gasped, his back arching in pleasure.

"Oh God," he moaned, the sensation of her tight, wet sex almost causing him to lose control. "I'll cum if you move," he told her.

"That's the idea," she said. She pulled herself up until his cock threatened to slip out, and then down again, up and down. Josh moaned again, feeling his cock swell inside his cousin's pussy. It was too much, and grabbed her hips, pulling her down hard against him as he came deep inside her, jet after jet of sperm filling her in time with the waves of his orgasm. When it had abated, he opened his eyes and looked up at her smiling face.

"That didn't take long," she said. "But then, it was 14 years in the making."

Josh smiled. "Yeah...and it felt even better than I imagined."

Anna pulled herself off of him, and they both watched the come pour out of her onto his cock. She lay against him, pressing her firm breasts and hard nipples into his chest as she kissed him, tentatively at first, then passionately. She rubbed herself against his still hard cock, smearing his semen between her thighs. They both began moaning, stifled by the others tongue and mouth as they replicated the almost-sex of their youth. After a while, Josh reached down and slid his hands appreciatively over her backside, gently encouraging her to slide up him a little, until he could take a nipple in his mouth.

He sucked on it until her moans turned to small yelps of pain. He repeated on the other side, until they were both swollen and angry red. She slid back down him, licking and kissing her way down his chest, to his nipples, down his stomach, his stiff dick pressing against her stomach all the way, leaving a shiny trail of come on her skin.

When she reached his cock, she licked slowly up the underside of the shaft, until she reached the tip. She encompassed the head with her lips, gently sucking the last semen from the slit. He watched her take the entire length into her throat, working her lips apart to gather the come that had pooled around the base of his cock. Carefully, slowly, she worked back off of him, every drop of come that had spilled from her now in her mouth.

She crawled back up him again, and put a hand on the back of his head, drawing him into a kiss. She opened her mouth, forcing his open with her tongue, until they were sharing his come. She kissed him until he swallowed, then pushed herself up, smiling at him.

"Good boy," she said. "Did you like that?"

"I...uh."

"Judging by the rock between my legs, I'd say you did. Which is good," she said, shuffling forward until her pussy was right over his face, "because there's a little more where that came from."

Before he could reply, she lowered herself onto his mouth. Josh was overcome by the heady scent, of her excitement and his own come, and he began licking her, cleaning the semen smeared over the outer lips before plunging his tongue inside her. He tasted the slightly salt lemon tang of his come, and felt his cock swell with excitement at this strange new sensation. He swallowed, and the taste became sweet. Licking deeper, more eagerly, he found more and more, and the more he swallowed the more he searched until there was none left. Anna, moaning, ground into his mouth until he felt he might suffocate or drown, his nose pressed hard into her clitoris, until finally her hips bucked as she orgasmed, flooding his mouth with her own come, which he drank greedily. When she finally moved off of him, he sucked in air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cryopreservation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds