• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie and John

Katie and John

I knew my brother had been spying on me getting changed. I left the door slightly open on purpose, just to see if he would. He thought I couldn't see him in the crack of the door. That's why, when we went on holiday and had the villa pool to ourselves, I asked him to put the lotion on for me. I was lying on my stomach and I knew he'd watched me get out of the pool. I took a long time drying off on purpose, the sunglasses he was wearing didn't stop me from knowing he was looking at my hard nipples poking through my bikini top. I made a great show of getting onto the sunbed and then casually threw the bottle at him, asking him to do my back. He tried to hide it, but I could see the bulge in his trunks when he sat up and I had to turn my head away to hide my smile.

The cream was freezing cold against my skin, but I reached around and unfastened the string at the back of my bikini so he could do my whole back. Then I unfastened the string at my neck. "I don't want tan lines! Make sure you do it properly, I don't want to burn so no missing bits please," I said. I could feel his hands shaking as he massaged the cream into my skin. "You need to do the whole of my back please John, that includes the sides!" I heard his breathing change and smiled again. As his strong hands moved around to my sides, I shifted myself up ever so slightly so that both hands came into contact with the sides of my breasts. He froze. "Carry on!" I said, "What's wrong with you?"

"Umm nothing," he mumbled, getting more cream from the bottle.

"Don't forget the bottom of my back either bro," I reminded him, and I felt his fingers at the top of my bikini bottoms. I pulled them down slightly, "there you go bro, make sure you rub it in properly." I felt his fingers skim past the top of my bum, my body betraying me a bit now and my back arching into his hands. "Ok, make sure the whole of my back and sides are done, and do it properly! You need to do my legs as well."

He got more cream and moved further down to do my right leg. The cream felt cold against my skin, and he started rubbing it into my calves. "Further up," I reminded him, "don't forget the backs of my knees, they burn really easily, and make sure you get into the crease at the top of my leg too." His breathing was quite ragged by now, but he squirted more cream into his hands and I felt both hands on my right thigh. As his hands worked higher, I opened my legs slightly. We both knew what was going to happen now.

His fingers got to the top of my thigh and he concentrated for a minute on the very top of my thigh. "Higher," I said. He smoothed the lotion further up, across the bit of my bum cheek that was exposed by my tiny bikini. He was getting much braver now. This time his hand went underneath the material, almost cupping my cheek in his palm. Then they moved downwards again, but on the upstroke, his left hand went right between my thighs, up to the very top and I felt his fingers brush against the material covering my pussy. I heard his groan even though he tried to stifle it. I knew my pussy was red hot and soaking. I opened my legs slightly again, encouraging him to try again.

I wasn't surprised when I felt one of his fingers slip inside my bikini bottoms. I didn't resist either, in fact, I spread my legs for him. This time there was no pretence of putting on suntan lotion. He pushed two fingers inside me, his other hand massaging my arse cheek, he pulled his fingers out and tried teasing my clit, but he was hurting me. "Stop it, I think we need to go inside don't we," I said. His face was bright red when I turned over; my bikini top was still on the sunbed - I'd forgotten to do it back up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie and John

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds