• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie and John Ch. 02

Katie and John Ch. 02

Katie had told John about the time she woke up on Daddy's lap to find him playing with her nipples. John got really excited at the thought of their father with his sister and together they came up with a plan so that John could watch from behind the curtain when Katie pretended to fall asleep again. This is the email Katie sent to her brother afterwards.

*************************************************

Hi John,

I can't believe it actually worked! You'd told dad you had a headache and were going to bed, and mum had gone to bed early too. I had a bath, made sure my skin was soft and moisturised, smelling sweet and I'd dried my hair before putting on my little shortie pj's. The top's yellow, and I know it's a little bit on the tight side but that makes my nipples more obvious - and I've noticed before that Daddy likes that. The shorts are really short, when I bend over they ride up my backside and I suppose really I should just throw them away. They were perfect for our little plan though.

You were sitting on the windowsill behind the curtain, the bay window is perfect for what we wanted. Just knowing you were there made me wet. Knowing you'd be watching us, knowing that Dad wouldn't be able to resist. He was watching some boring documentary when I went into the living room, what the hell was that?! But I'd planned carefully and put on a DVD. Nothing overt, but I knew there were a couple of scenes that were a bit risque. I made sure to kneel on the floor in front of the tv while I was putting it into the machine, did you see me do that? I was on all fours, flashing my behind to him, pretending I'd no idea. That made me really wet.

I just sat next to him on the sofa at first, but I could feel him looking at me. Did you hear how husky his voice was when he asked if I was going to curl up on his knee to watch the film, like I used to? It made my nipples hard. I crawled over to him and sat on his knee, it's nice being his 'little girl' again, we don't get to do that much these days.

I think I watched about half an hour before I pretended to fall asleep. Could you see us then? Did you see him stroking my leg? His hand kept going higher and higher but he didn't actually touch my pjs. It really turned me on and I kept wondering how much you could see.

About 10 minutes after I'd 'fallen asleep' he started stroking my arm. I knew what he was going to do. It was so innocent at first, but then I felt his arm brushing against my nipple. It was so difficult not to make it obvious I was awake, but my nipples were getting hard!! I shifted a bit because my pj's were digging into my wet pussy, but then I just pretended to be asleep again. His hand kept stroking my arm and then he nudged the strap of my top so it fell off my shoulder. I can't believe he thinks he can do all this stuff while I'm asleep!!

I nearly came then bro. The thought of you behind that curtain, watching our dirty daddy put his hand inside your sister's top. Watching his hand covering my tit, then his fingers softly teasing my nipple. I could feel his cock pressing against me, he was so hard!! He moved me a bit then, did you see him? Made it so I was lying back against the arm of the sofa - he sucked my nipple bro!! God Daddy sucks my nipples really well. I wonder if he dreams about sucking cocks like you do?

Did you see his hand move down to my leg then? He started at my knee, softly stroking up my thigh. He's getting braver now, he's never done that before, but did you hear his breathing change when he put a finger inside my shorts? I thought he was going to have a heart attack his heart was beating so fast! It probably had to, to keep the blood flowing round his body because his cock was so hard then. I don't know how much you could see from where you were sitting, but he just kind of played with my hairs at first - I knew they were all wet though. I'm not totally sure, but I think he tasted his fingers! Then he put them back in my shorts and I swear, he was rubbing my clit!

Did you see him carry me into my bedroom then? I'm not sure what you did afterwards, but Daddy took me and put me in my bed. He stood next to the bed for ages, I don't know what he was doing but I couldn't hear anything except my heartbeat and his breathing. I don't think he was wanking, I would have heard him. Oh god bro, I think I want Daddy to fuck me It's even more wrong than wanting you to fuck me, but I just can't help it!

I fucked my dildo hard after he'd shut the door behind him though. Come and see me when you can, I need a real cock little bro.

Love from Katie xxx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie and John Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds