• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Picnic Ch. 02

The Picnic Ch. 02

How had this happened? Jelena had only agreed to come to the picnic at her boss's house because she felt sort of obligated and because she was feeling like being around people. Now here she was, being led by her boss, Mr. Elman, to allow people she hardly knew expose her breasts and kiss her in front of a bunch of other people she didn't know. And worse, she was about to pull her panties to the side so that they could see how wet all this had made her tingling pussy.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Jelena wondered. "Why don't I just get up now and go? They're not going to hold me down and force themselves on me."

But she didn't. She didn't get up and leave.

"Suck on her tits, Mark," Mr. Elman said, "while I feel her cunt." The word "cunt" sent shivers through her. She was trembling so hard anyone would have noticed. They were using her. And she was letting them. She wanted them to take her.

Her "cunt" throbbed and gushed with wetness. She could feel her lips tingling, swelling, and opening to Mr. Elman and he had yet to even touch her between her legs. She couldn't believe this was happening in broad daylight at the home of her boss and a bunch of other people she hardly knew.

As Mark started sucking on her breasts, she arched her back, serving her tits to his mouth. Simultaneously, one set of salty fingers entered her mouth while another pulled her hair from behind, hurting her slightly. They must have belonged to the unidentified man, she thought. But it didn't matter anymore who did what. The men around her would melt into one mélange of cocks, balls, fingers, and mouths.

She had shaved herself completely in anticipation of her supposed date, which made her feel more like a total whore, and she could hear the sounds—cheers even—of the other people at the cookout as she reached down and pulled her own panties to the side so that Mr. Elman could show the crowd how much she liked what they were doing to her. It shamed her that he was making her participate in her own humiliation. Once she had exposed her pussy, she heard him say, "look at this smooth little shaved pussy, "before she felt a few light slaps. You could hear the embarrassing sound of wetness when his hand made contact. Then it happened: his fingers began to slide effortlessly in and out of her, right there in front of everybody.

"Why Jelena," said Mr. Elman as he finger-fucked her, "you've got the wettest little cunt I've ever seen." She couldn't help but let a moan escape around the fingers that swirled around her mouth. "It's wonderful. You all have got to feel this!"

Other hands began to explore her. Jelena could hardly stand it. She felt an orgasm welling up inside her already. Mr. Elman was an expert. He curved his two fingers upward inside her and was rubbing her g-spot, which, she knew, would make her have a squirting orgasm right there in front of everybody. She did not want to make any more of a spectacle out or herself than she already was, but she knew she wouldn't be able to help it.

Just then she felt his fingers slip out of her opening. She started to panic. What was he doing? Why was he stopping?

"Okay Jelena. If you want to come, you're going to have to fuck these fingers yourself." He was making her fuck his fingers so that she could come. It occurred to her one last time to get up and leave, but that would be awkward, she thought. She felt humiliated, but it only added to her arousal and she was so close to orgasm. Her eyes began to tear up and she sobbed a bit onto the fingers in her mouth as she raised her hips and pushed her cunt onto the fingers, bucking and bucking and bucking her hips into them. The utter shamefulness of this situation: a young boy still sucking her nipples while she sucked another man's dirty fingers and fucked her boss's fingers drove her over the edge quickly. She shuddered to her first orgasm. Thrusting her hips forward, her pussy pushed Mr. Elman's fingers out and began to squirt streams of ejaculate from her quivering pussy and trembling body. The fingers left her mouth and she screamed "Oh my god! Ohhhhh! God!—to the delight of all watching. Catcalls rang out among the crowd that had made their way closer and formed a circle around her. She heard Mr. Elman say, "we got ourselves a squirter, ladies and gentlemen, a perfect little slut with a shaved, squirting pussy." She wasn't a slut, was she? What was happening here?

She collapsed back into the chair, but she didn't have long to recover before a cock started pushing against her lips. Someone held her head to the side and she submissively opened her mouth. A cock entered slowly but surely, slipping past her lips and filling her mouth.

"Hold on," Mr. Elman said to the perpetrator. "Let her do it."

"Now Jelena," he continued. "Look directly at the cock pointed toward your face and move your mouth around it."

"Oh god," she thought. "Why couldn't they just take her? Why were they making her do it like this?"

She pushed her head out and onto the cock, working her lips over it. She reached out with her hand and gripped it near the base, but again Mr. Elman intervened.

"No hands, Jelena. Just kiss it a little. Lick it."

She did as she was told: tease the cock. She kissed the head and suckled it lightly, then licked underneath the shaft. It smelled a little musty.

"Now, Jelena, you can use your hands a little. Grab it and stroke it gently while you lick the balls."

She didn't want to lick this man's hairy balls, but she did it anyway, lightly stroking the cock up and down as she took each testicle in her mouth alternately.

"Open wide and get them both in your pretty little mouth, Jelena," continued Mr. Elman. "And while she's doing that, Mark, you might taste her pussy if you'd like."

As Mark started lapping at her pussy and another set of hands grabbed at her breasts, Mr. Elman started giving Mark directions.

"Mark, lick around the outside first, lightly circling her entire pussy. Tease her asshole a bit when you get down to the bottom. We're going to have to get that loosened up."

Jelena shivered with trepidation at the thought that they were going to use her ass. She had had anal sex before, but that was a while ago and she remembered how much it hurt at first, even though it turned out to be really intense and pleasurable. But she didn't want to go through that now, with these men, however many there were. It was one thing to suck and fuck them, but her anus represented another level of intimacy, didn't it?

"Okay, Mark, start licking up and down the slit, slipping your tongue in and out of the hole at the bottom and licking around the clit at the top as you do."

Despite the fact that Mark was inexperienced, the attention he was giving her pussy was driving the anxiety out of her head and making her lose herself again. She focused renewed energy on the cock and balls before her. She removed her mouth from the balls and her hands from the cock, looking at its veiny length and reconciling herself to the disgusting act she was not committed to before opening her lips again around it.

"Force your head all the way down on it, Jelena. All the way down that pretty throat of yours. I want you to show it how much you love having a cock down your throat. It's just like a kiss Jelena, a long, deep, intimate kiss."

She knew better than that. She couldn't believe that she was allowing him to insult her intelligence and humiliate her like this in front of all these people, who renewed their catcalls as she pushed her head down on the cock as hard as she could, feeling its length slide through her lips, over her tongue, and across the roof of her mouth. She started gagging a little about halfway down and backed off a bit.

"Don't take your mouth off that cock, Jelena. Don't back all the way off. It's okay if you choke on it and gag. That's all part of it. And don't swallow either, just let the saliva drip out. Now, that's a good girl. Back down, all the way down."

She continued to gag, but the reflex began to subside as she grew accustomed to having something hit the back of her throat. She began to pick up the pace of her bobbing up and down on this mysterious man's cock. Saliva streamed out of her mouth and, since she was leaning back and just a bit to the side, dripped down onto her chest and all the way down to where Mark was eating her pussy. She felt the cock begin to spasm and knew it was ready to come. She heard Mr. Elman's voice again, urging her on.

"Suck on it now. Don't just push your head down on it; suck it on its way out. There's sweet cum down in those balls. How do you expect to coerce it out unless you suck?"

She redoubled her efforts, to the delight of the crowd. She felt so ashamed of herself for letting Mr. Elman make her do this in front of all these people. But maybe, just maybe if she made this guy come, they would let her go.

So, faster and faster she fucked her own throat on this unknown man's stationary cock. The sound her throat was making each time she swallowed his cock anew and sucked it as she drew back ("guck, slurp, guck, slurp, guck, slurp, guck"), added to her shame, as did the now steady stream of saliva cascading out of her mouth in long sticky streams. She felt the head of the cock swelling in her mouth and, despite all her efforts to do all this herself, she could tell that he was beginning to work with her, thrusting in and down her throat as she pushed her head down onto it.

"You need to do better, Jelena. He's having to do some of the work himself. You want to make him come for you, don't you? Otherwise he's just using you and you're not doing anything. Any girl can get just sit there with her mouth open while a man fucks it like a pussy. Don't you want to be more than that? Come on, fuck his cock and make him come for you." She heard people clap and cheer Mr. Elman's ridiculous speech.

But Jelena did try harder. She ravaged her own salivating mouth on this strange cock, which brought more mock cheers from her audience. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was smarter than these people, yet here she was allowing them to use her—no, not allowing, but participating . . . facilitating, even, the use of herself—as a cum extractor for these shitbags. She felt utterly humiliated. Why had she let things go this far? How had she gotten herself into this position—where she was impaling her own face on a man's cock and allowing another man to lick her vagina in front of an applauding crowd?

"Now, it looks like he's going to come soon. I want you to look up into his eyes while you make him come. Don't stop fucking him with your throat, but look directly into his eyes. Look him in the eyes while you to suck every drop of come out of his cock. Every drop. And spread your legs a little wider."

Mr. Elman's commands caused her to re-focus on her own pleasure as she focused on the pleasure of the man upon whose face she looked for the first time. Disgust flowed through her body when she saw him. He was probably the one man there whose dick she least wanted to be deepthroating. She recognized him from the office as a middle-aged man, maybe 50, who always leered at her and mad harassing comments about how she should wear more revealing clothes. He smiled smugly at her now and said, "You always wanted me to come in your mouth, didn't you little girl?"

"NO!" she thought. "No, she hadn't always wanted him to come in her mouth!" But he was just about to. She felt him start to match her bobs with thrusts. Simultaneously, she felt a strong orgasm build inside her. She bucked her hips in rhythm with his. She didn't understand why her body was reacting like this.

She fucked Mark's face with her cunt while fucking this other man's cock with her throat. The man's hands grabbed the back of her head and held it steady as she gagged on one, two, three streams of warm cum shooting straight down her throat. As the man released his grip from her gagging coughing head, Mr. Elman reprimanded her, "don't lose any of that come, Jelena," and reminded her to "suck out every drop of come from that cock, Jelena. Don't you dare leave a drop in those balls or let a drop escape your mouth."

As she concentrated on sucking, she felt herself start to orgasm. She sucked as hard as she could and started coming, but as soon as she squirted just a little bit, Mark pulled his face back from her pussy. The function of her body disgusted him, she thought. "He finds me disgusting." Shame again washed over her as she thrust her hips forward desperately trying to find something to bring her off like she wanted to be brought off, but there was nothing there. She was going to have another intense orgasm, but Mark ruined it. She tried to reach down to pleasure herself, but the man who was squeezing her tits from behind held her arms down. She squirted a meager amount of her juices and found herself begging to let her have a real orgasm, "someone fuck me please. Please, oh god. I need to come. Please let me come!" The audience just laughed at her as her body trembled before them and tears of shame formed in her eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Picnic Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds