• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times: Fun in the Water

Hard Times: Fun in the Water

12

Gary was standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror with his board short bathing suit around his ankles and was furiously pumping his shaft when he thought he heard something. He took a minute straining to hear anything before he resumed jerking off. He was desperate to relieve himself after the torture that his sister-in-law Ashley had put him through this morning.

He was home alone with Ashley. His wife was away on business at a conference and Ashley was living with them for a while. This morning had started with her crawling around on the floor half naked allowing him to see her wonderful tight young body. Later, she was working out with him in an outfit that should be illegal and wantonly starred at his own body.

All of this action left him past horny, almost ready to explode. He needed fast relief before going outside to swim with her. Seeing her in a bathing suit was not going to do anything to help his situation. But, again as he resumed his masturbate he had to stop as he thought he heard something.

"GARY! I NEED HELP!" Ashley was yelling from downstairs.

Gary quickly pulled up his bathing suit and ran downstairs to see what was wrong. Once downstairs he realized that she was actually out back standing next to the Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi was making a horrible noise and Ashley was standing next to it with a panicked look on her face.

"Hurry, I am not sure what I did! I just turned it on to warm and it started making this loud noise!" She frantically explained while being on the verge of tears.

Gary went over to the Jacuzzi and flipped a switch on the side of the motor and it started purring like a kitten. "It is fine you just needed to flip the pump on. The engine was pumping but nothing was flowing until I hit that switch." He explained reassuringly.

Ashley breathed a sigh of relief. "Wow, okay great. Whew, I was so worried I was breaking it and couldn't figure out how to shut it off. Well, at least I got you out here. I wasn't sure what was taking you so long. Are you ready for some sun?" Ashley asked.

As she was talking Gary took notice of Ashley's appearance. She looked glorious in a candy apple red thong bikini. The string top was small and barely covered her large breasts. But, the bottoms were almost obscene. Thin stings ran from the sides to the back and disappeared in the valley of her ass cheeks. The front was not much larger than a playing card. This combined with her beautiful face, bright blue eyes and long auburn hair left Gary rapidly regretting he didn't get to finish jerking off in the bathroom and minute ago.

"Well, yeah I am out here now. Let me just go and get us some towels and I will be right back out." Gary explained hoping for any reason to go and finish his uncompleted job.

"I grabbed us some towels silly, now come over here and rub some lotion on my back." She stated with a wink and went over and laid face down on the pool chair. "I have very sensitive skin." She continued.

Gary took a deep breath, sat down next to her and poured some lotion onto Ashley's back. She squealed and squirmed in the chair as his hands started to work spreading the lotion on her shoulders. He rubbed the lotion onto her back slowly enjoying the feel of her skin. Her skin was smooth and soft but he could also feel her tight athletic muscles as he rubbed. The lotion smelled like strawberries and reminded Gary of the lotion strippers would wear at the clubs he used to visit before he was married to Sandy. As he rubbed the lotion he accidentally hit the strings from her top. Without hesitating she casually reached up and untied her top and let it drop to the sides.

"Gary do you mind giving me a little bit of a massage as you put the lotion on? My muscles are really tight from working out earlier and I could use it. Please, Please, I promise to pay you back when you are done?" She pleaded with him.

She had him at hello Gary thought to himself but responded with a "Sure, no problem."

Gary poured more lotion on his hands and started at her neck. He rubbed the back of her neck and shoulders for a few minutes before moving down in circular motions to her lower back. He then ran his hands up and down the sides of her back. As he moved his fingers grazed the sides of her breasts with each stroke. He could feel the softness of her breasts and could see them bulging against the pool chaise. He loved her large natural breasts. He remembered seeing her large dark areolas peaking through her wet top earlier in the day.

He continued rubbing and massaging her like this for a few moments enjoying the feel of her body. He was careful not to bump his erection into her as he massaged her beautiful body. Ashley was purring with satisfaction as he rubbed. Gary took that as a sign she was also enjoying the massage and moved to her ass.

"Do you want me to put this on your butt as well?" he asked sheepishly.

"Yes, go ahead if it is not too weird for you. If you could massage as well I would really appreciate it. I don't normally use elliptical machines and that one in your house already has me sore from the work out this morning." She asked innocently.

Gary knew this was more of her blatant teasing, but he didn't care. He was going to enjoy it for what it was for as long as he could. He poured some more lotion on her ass and started to rub it into her skin. Gary's cock was pulsating as he kneaded her wonderful ass. It took all of his will power at that moment not to dive in head first and start licking her ass. Instead he rubbed in circles, grabbing, pulling and tickling her ass as he did so. Ashley was loudly moaning as he continued his assault on her ass. He squeezed her cheeks together and ran his thumb in between them with the only thing blocking him from touching her asshole was the flimsy thong material. He repeated this procedure several times later allowing his thumbs to run on the outside pussy lips and on the inside of her thighs. As he did so he noticed a large wet spot in her thong and he knew that Ashley was enjoying this.

After several minutes he moved fully to her legs. He focused on her inner thighs for several minutes alternating between a firm massage and lightly tickled her thighs. She squirmed and giggled under his touch and occasionally moaned in pleasure. After a few minutes he moved down to the rest of her legs and did her feet.

"Did you want me to do your front as well?" he asked hopefully.

Ashley giggled. "No, I think I can reach those parts. Thanks though that was wonderful! Sandy was right when she said you can work magic with your hands."

Gary was a little surprised that Sandy had shared that point, but it was true that massages and finger simulation were favorites of hers.

"Ok, your turn." Ashley proclaimed. She quickly tied her top and popped up off of the chair and motioned for Gary to lie down. "You are going to have to lose those big board shorts though. There is no way I will be able to massage your legs and back with those things on." She explained cheerfully.

"How exactly am I going to do that?" Gary questioned.

Ashley reached down and grabbed a towel and held it out in front of Gary. "Here, I will hold the towel for you. Just strip out of them and wrap the towel around you."

Gary complied and turned away from Ashley and pulled down his bathing suit and as he was kicking them to the side took a quick glance back and saw Ashley staring at his ass.

"Um, nice butt!" Ashley commented while smiling as she knew she was busted. "Hey, it is only fair I see yours since you were just rubbing mine a few minutes ago.

"Yes, but I didn't come outside wearing a thong." Gary joked.

"Now there is a thought." She giggled and wrapped the towel around his waist. "Now lie down in the chair and put this flat across you so I have access to move it around."

Gary complied and within a few moments Ashley was massaging the sun tan lotion onto his back. He had to admit it felt very good. Her hands were light to the touch as they glided over his skin. She was alternating between massaging the lotion into his skin to lightly caressing and tickling him. Every now and then he could feel her breasts rub against his back as she massaged his neck. He wasn't sure but he thought he could feel her hard nipples encased in her bikini top against his skin as well.

"I really am having a hard time reaching your neck." She stated and then proceeded to straddle him and sitting lightly on his lower back.

This move drove Gary crazy. He could feel her bare ass sliding on his lower back and her thong covered mound warm against his skin. She was rocking as she rubbing, making her pussy slide against his back. The combination of her motion and the feel of her skin made Gary rock hard. The motion of her rocking and also was causing his dick to rub against the chaise and was slowly but effectively masturbating him. As Ashley rubbed she was sliding her butt lower down his back. This procedure also caused the towel to move with her until soon she was sitting on his bare ass. The feeling was incredible as her warm pussy was now resting on his butt crack. Her hands moved lower and lower until she was rubbing the tops of his ass cheeks.

Ashley focused her massage on one spot on his right side. "This is where you tweaked your back earlier right?" she asked massaging with a little more pressure. She was rubbing it with her thumb while her fingers teased his ass crack. "Does that feel good?" she asked innocently.

"It feels fantastic. But you are getting an up close and personal view of my ass in this position." He mentioned jokingly.

"That is okay, I am just returning the favor from earlier. Here maybe your boo-boo will feel better if I give it a little kiss." She stated and lightly kissed up and down his tailbone. A few times he could swear he felt her tongue licking his cheeks.

Ashley spread Gary's legs apart and climbed between them on the chair. From this position she then proceeded to rub, knead and rhythmically push his ass into the chair. Occasionally, she ran her fingers in his crack and over his asshole. All the while seemingly unknowingly she masturbated him with the chair. However, this was starting to cause a dilemma as the morning's workout adventures and all of this action had him dangerously close to bursting. If he did though he would make a mess all over the chair and embarrass himself.

Ashley moved her attentions to Gary's inner thighs. She would rub his thighs and let her finger dipped below the towel that was now lying between his legs below his ass. As her fingers dipped her thumbs would lightly graze his balls, tickling them with her long fingernails. Gary was only seconds away from cumming at this point. He had to stop it now.

"Thanks Ash, but I think that is good. I can get my legs myself." He said as he sat up on his elbows and looked back at her. Her face looked heartbroken. "Are you sure? Did I do something wrong?" She asked sheepishly. From her tone he could tell she was enjoying the event as much as he was if not more.

"No, no. It is just that ...well, uh...my back is actually tightening up some lying here and I should get into the pool and move around before it gets too tight." He explained spitting out the first thing that popped into his mind. He could tell by Ashley's expression that she didn't really buy it. "But hey, this just gives us an excuse to hit the pool. What do you say about game of pool basketball?" He asked with a smile.

"Okay, but I hope that old man back of yours doesn't slow you down." Ashley teased as she seemed to like the idea of playing a pool game.

The Pool

After a quick application of lotion to the spots that were missed and putting his bathing suit back on Gary was in the pool practicing a few jump shots. Ashley had gone inside and returned with a few drinks. "Red Bull and vodka, the drink of champions!" she joked.

She jumped in the pool, took a few practice shots. Ashley played basketball in High School so she actually had a good shot. Gary explained the rules of the game, but basically everything was legal and the first person to 5 won. It was make-it, take-it, so if you scored you got the ball back.

Gary moved back a few steps and threw Ashley the ball. "Ladies first," he stated.

Ashley took the ball and shot quickly before Gary could do anything. Gary watched in wonder as the ball sailed through the net. "Thanks Gary, I think you might learn to regret that decision." She laughed and caught the ball as he tossed it to her after retrieving it.

Gary played up closer to Ashley this time. She spun and had her back to him. Ashley then backed toward the net, bumping her ass back into Gary trying to move him back. Gary kept his hands high and stood his ground. Ashley continued to push her ass back and was now pushing directly onto Gary's crotch. He could feel her ass cheeks surrounding his cock as she gyrated her hips and torso trying to move into position. For what felt like the hundredth time today Gary found himself getting hard. Ashley's ass was bumping and grinding him now and she could surely feel his hardening cock filling the valley of her cheeks and she moved. Suddenly she twisted and tried to take a shot but Gary was able to block the shot and grab the ball away.

"HA! NO SOUP FOR YOU!" Gary yelled in his best Soup Nazi from Seinfeld voice. He than rose up and took a jump shot that swooshed nothing but net on its way through.

"Hey, no fair you big bully. But, if you want to play for real you got it." Ashley chimed. She got the ball and passed it back to Gary.

Gary then faked right, went left and drained another jump shot before Ashley could do anything. "2-1 Ash, I think I am heating up." Gary commented.

Ashley then retrieved the ball one more time, but this time carried it up to Gary and handed it to him. As soon as Gary had the ball Ashley was all over him. He turned his back to her and felt her press firmly up against his back. Her tits were now pressed flat against him and they were rubbing up and down his back as she moved to try and grab the ball. He could feel her hard nipples sliding up and grinding into him. Her leg also snaked around his leg and was sliding up and down his thigh as she reached for the ball. Gary was getting extremely distracted by her maneuvers when suddenly she tickled his side. Surprised by the move he brought the ball down to protect himself. Ashley reached and slapped the ball away and used her free leg to push off of him and swam to the free ball. Before he could do anything about it she was completing a lay up, evening the score at 2-2.

"See bro, two can play rough." Ashley commented and flashed him that killer smile one more time.

"Yeah, yeah I hear you. Let's see how you play under pressure." He joked, handed her the ball and moved up against her to defend any quick shots.

They battled back and forth over the next few minutes. Trading baskets and rubbing, grabbing and grinding the entire time. A few times they wrestled while fighting for the ball and Gary's face ended up buried in Ashley's cleavage or with his hand grabbing her ass. Ashley too accidentally bumped into Gary's hard dick, letting her hand linger a second or two longer than she should. Gary's hard on continued to tent his bathing suit and he could only imagine that Ashley was as excited as he was. They continued playing until Ashley scored a basket on a jump shot to even the score at 4. The next basket would win the game.

"Are you ready to go down bro?" Ashley asked as she spun the ball in her hand.

"I don't think so Ash." Gary responded and got into defensive position.

Ashley was facing him with the ball in her hands when suddenly she threw it straight up into the air. Gary jumped up to grab the ball when suddenly he felt Ashley grab the sides of his bathing suit and pull it straight down. Gary's thick 7 inch cock sprung into view as it was finally free from its confines. He quickly reached down to recover his suit, but he saw that Ashley had recovered the ball and was swimming towards the basket. Leaving his suit behind Gary lurched for Ashley and grabbed her by the bikini bottoms. He pulled her back yanking the bikini bottoms down. She wiggled fiercely to get free and soon they bottoms were totally off but she was still held firmly in his grasp as he was now behind her holding her by the waist.

As they wrestled his hard bare cock rested between her legs and bumped against her pussy. Both of them seemed to slow down as they realized what was happening. The wrestling became more controlled and deliberate. Gary held her in position with his right arm around her waist. The head and shaft of his dick rubbed slowly up and down against her slit. Back and forth they rocked rubbing and gliding his dick against her. He was not penetrating her but sliding against the warm silky smooth lips.

His left arm feigned reaching for the ball. He could feel Ashley rocking back and forth on his shaft somewhat rhythmically. His cock pulsed and swelled as a day's worth of teasing had taken its toll on him. His hand that was around Ashley's waist started to glide up towards her chest. He needed to rub her wonderful breasts and devour her. He was almost lost in a rush of lust when Ashley squared up and shot the ball at the net. The ball swished through the net ending their game and giving Ashley a 5-4 victory.

"YES!" Ashley squealed in delight. She spun around and wrapped her legs around Gary's waist and her arms around his neck. "Boy you really were HARD to beat." She commented emphasizing the word hard for extra effect.

"Well, you certainly have plenty of tricks up your sleeves." He conceded.

His hard dick was merely inches from entering her. Her body was so close to him he could feel her pulse vibrating through her like a locomotive running on a track. Her eyes burned with fire and passion. Her lips looked soft and inviting. He moved towards her lips and was stopped suddenly he heard something that broke his trance.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When its cold outside I got the month of May...

It was his cell phone that sat on the table at next to the pool. It was playing My Girl, which is his wife's ring tone. A wave of guilt and panic suddenly went through Gary as he realized he was not only about to cheat on his wife, but with her own sister. He loosened his grip and looked at Ashley. Recognition was starting to creep across her features as she looked at the phone and quickly back at Gary.

"You better get that or she will be worried." Ashley stated releasing her legs from around his waist and swimming back a few strokes.

"Yeah, you are right. She gets freaked out if she can't reach me. Good game Ash. That was a nice shot to win it." He stated as he grabbed his bathing suit that was floating near by and started swimming towards his phone.

"Thanks, I am just lucky I guess." Ashley stated with a disappointed look on her face.

Gary slipped on his suit and grabbed the cell phone. He had missed Sandy's call but he just called her back. After a few rings Sandy picked up.

"Hey Hun, you are not going to believe the day I had today. I thought the way my luck was going today that I missed you." She sighed as she spoke.

"Nope Ash and I were just in the pool playing some b-ball." Gary commented as he looked over at Ashley who was getting out of the pool with her bikini bottoms in her hand. He watched as she got to the top step and bent over giving him a glorious view of her ass and pussy and pulled her bikini bottoms on.

"Well, I am glad I reached you. I will be home in about an hour." She stated matter of factly.

"Huh...what? What happened to your conference?" He asked suddenly alarmed at the tragedy he may have just avoided.

"Long story, but there was an issue with the food and a bunch of people got sick. They had to close the whole conference down. I am tired, in desperate need of a drink and on top of that extremely horny. We have been a bit more active recently and I am missing it at the moment." She purred into the phone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times: Fun in the Water

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds