• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Houston Summer

A Hot Houston Summer

Note: This story also contains strong interracial themes. So if you don't enjoy reading about white women and black men...then this might not be the story for you. Please do not bother sending me hateful emails, I don't waste my time reading them, so don't waste yours writing them. On the other hand, if you wish to communicate your enjoyment of the story or offer insightful and constructive criticism, then I always enjoy corresponding with readers and try to answer those that take the time to write such feedback.

***

Tammy was six months pregnant with her second child. Her son was almost two now. But she had a horrible secret: her marriage was in shambles. Her husband Tom had always struggled with depression; it was hereditary actually. The past year and a half had been particularly bad. Since he lost his job following the birth of their son, he had fallen into an almost paralysing episode. Tammy had returned to work as a waitress, but she could not even trust Tom to watch their son. One evening while she worked the night shift, their son had fallen down the stairs because his father was self-medicating with beers and pot.

In the end, they had decided that what they needed was a fresh start. They had packed up the station wagon with what belongings they could and drove half way across the country. The trip had been nice; almost a vacation. For that week, Tammy felt almost as if Tom was back. It was during this time that she conceived this baby. She was breastfeeding their toddler so she could not take the pill. In complete honesty, sex had become a rare occurrence as a result of Tom's waning libido due to his depression. That was hard for Tammy, who was a highly sexual person. So when Tom had literally jumped her bones one night in the spectacular tree house hostel where they were staying in Georgia on this adventure, she did not give much thought to finding the contraceptive sponges among their suitcases. After all, what would just this once hurt?

So here she was six months later with a swelling tummy. Tom had found a job so she was once again the stay-at-home mom that she had always wanted to be. Although still often moody and definitely drinking way too much in an attempt to self-medicate the depression, at least Tom was no longer completely paralyzed by the depression. But something had happened inside of her. She had lost all respect for the man she married and their love was fading. How could it not after a year and a half of him not working, not even shaving or bathing for days at a time, almost no sex and especially the accident that could have cost their son his life?

Yet without a job, with a toddler and another baby on the way, Tammy felt trapped. She did not see how she could manage to support her growing family and for someone that wanted nothing more than to be a stay-at-home mom, she felt it best to simply compromise. So it was that six months later, they had found a peaceful if not necessarily happy existence. Tammy had a decent apartment; their son had a full-time mom that doted on him. Of course, Tom had his life as well. After working all day long as the manager of the apartment complex where they lived, he would often spend the evening drinking with his friends and work colleagues.

It was one of those colleagues that presented a threat to their marriage and Tammy's sanity. Kyle was the contractor, whose company was responsible for cleaning, painting and getting the units ready for new tenants. He would often spend at least two and sometimes more nights each week just hanging out with Tom at their apartment; drinking of course.

Kyle was also every dark fantasy that Tammy had ever had. He was a very dark skinned black man, who was tall and had the most amazing body she had ever seen. She knew his body was so amazing because he had the habit of working without a shirt. Of course, that was understandable given the heat and humidity of a southern Texas summer. But it did nothing for Tammy's growing frustration levels.

She knew that part of her horniness was a result of her pregnancy. During this time, her hormone levels always increased her already high sex drive. When she was pregnant with their son, she had often attacked Tom first thing each morning, when he came home from work and before bed. Sometimes she had even woken up during the night and jumped his sleeping cock.

With this pregnancy though, she found that his repeated excuses were deflating her ego and making her doubt her appeal as a woman. After all just how many headaches could a guy have each week, even considering the hangovers he must have from all the drinking? How tired could he be from sitting on his ass in an air conditioned office? If she had energy for sex after running after a wild two-year old little boy and carrying an extra twenty pounds around all day, why couldn't he?

Tammy was a bit shocked when Kyle showed up at the apartment a little after one in the afternoon on a particularly hot July day. Her son had just gone down for his nap and she was wearing only an overly large t-shirt and her panties. She partially hid behind the door as she asked what he wanted.

'Isn't Tom here? He was supposed to meet me here with the keys for the apartment next door,' he replied.

Tammy knew that unit had been vacant for a while; it had so badly been destroyed by the previous tenants. So she was a bit shocked that it was being made ready when there were so many other vacancies ready to go. She could not hide her natural curiosity, 'I didn't know anyone was moving in there.'

His dark face broke into a wide smile revealing straight teeth that gleamed even whiter against his skin. 'Hi, neighbour,' he replied offering his large hand to her.

Tammy wanted to run at the prospect of this man being so close, but being raised to be a good hostess she stepped back and opened the door a bit. 'I'm sure he will be here soon. Come on in; it's too hot to wait out there.'

Excusing herself, she turned towards the bedroom. 'You're welcome to get a beer from the fridge. You know where it is,' she honestly did not mean it to sound so resentful. 'I'll be back. I just need to change.'

His deep laughter filled the small living room as he replied, 'Don't change for me. You look damn good to these tired eyes. You always do.' Lifting the beer can from the fridge that he now stood next to, he added 'Besides the cool ones he always offers, you the reason I keep coming back.'

Tammy had scurried to the bedroom at those words. Her heart was bounding in her chest. Being six months pregnant and with a husband who had lost all interest in her, she had begun to believe that all men saw her fertile body as unattractive. The idea that this man, who had featured so prominently in her masturbation fantasies for months, was creating a different kind of heat and wetness between her creamy thighs.

Perhaps it was these thoughts instead of the heat which caused her to pick the filmy white cotton sundress. Although it fell below her knees, the thin material hung like a second skin to her full breasts. It was almost possible to even see the map of large blue veins that crisscrossed the soft flesh. It also clung to the round swelling of her tummy. For a man with a pregnancy fetish, this dress was perfection. Below her swollen belly it swished and moved loosely around her tanned legs. Of course, the light brown hair of her bush was hinted at through the gauzy material. In many ways this particular dress was more revealing than the long t-shirt and panties had been.

She checked on her son before going back to the living room where he waited. Kyle. Her darkest fantasy. His words would definitely be added to her next fantasy when she moved her fingers slowly over her clitoris; bringing herself to orgasm, probably the moment he left if her son was still asleep.

She looked at him leaning back against the large cushions on the futon couch. She noted with curiosity that he had closed the curtains on the large bay window.

Noting her eyes upon the curtains, Kyle explained. 'Thought it might cool things down a bit in here.'

But the way his dark eyes travelled along her ripe body was doing nothing to cool her down that was for certain. But she simply nodded. Noting his beer can on the floor, she sought a diversion. 'You need another beer?'

'Honey, beer ain't what I need...with you lookin' like that,' he replied smoothly.

Tammy blushed at his words; adding them to her memory for those fantasies. She slowly crossed the room and sat at the other end of the couch. Her eyes carefully avoided his. 'What time did Tom say he would meet you here?' she asked.

Pretending to look at his watch, Kyle wondered at the delay. 'He should have been here fifteen minutes ago. I'm sure he is just running behind though. There are a lot of people moving in this weekend.' He shifted on the couch when he noticed her eyes on his jean encased legs. He even used his hand to adjust his half hard cock inside them, noting her shocked expression just as she looked away.

Tammy bit her lower lip as her mind was filled with images of what those jeans might conceal. She had never been with a black man, but had always been curious especially about the whole size thing. Was it true? From the brief glance she had caught as he adjusted himself, it just might be. But she was a married woman; even if not a happily married one. She had to get her mind off of such things; at least as long as he was here anyway. Once he was gone she could enjoy the fantasy: completely.

'You sure look hot today,' he purred.

Tammy shifted against the cushions uncomfortably. She was not even sure what his comment meant; given the heat, humidity and of course her condition. So she went with the safe choice, 'When the baby wakes up, we'll go to the pool. That's how we cool down when it's this hot.'

'I know. I watch you whenever I can. You sure are sexy in that bathing suit with those long legs of yours and that nice belly. You breastfeed too, don't you?'

This time there could be no doubt about the meaning of his words. They were clearly of a sexual nature. While Tammy was faltered and her bruised ego was mended a bit, she remembered that not only would this be adultery, but it crossed other lines as well. She had been raised that respectable white women simply did not do those things with black men. It was these thoughts and not the burning wetness between her legs, which prompted her to respond. 'Maybe you should check for Tom at the office. He might have forgotten all about meeting you today.'

He laughed at her nervousness. He understood her reluctance, but he knew her secret. She had not had any cock in that needy pregnant pussy in almost a month. While he might like Tom as a friend, the man needed his head examined for leaving such a hot wife unfulfilled. This woman needed some dick as much as he needed that sweet pussy between those long tan legs of hers. Those legs would like real nice wrapped around his waist too; as he plunged his hard cock inside her needy cunt.

'I could do that, but then you'd never get to feel this black cock inside that wet pussy,' he challenged as he unzipped his jeans and reached inside to pull his ten inch uncircumsized cock out. His hands stroking it up and down as the head glistened with drops of pre-cum. The woman watched each movement of his fist upon his hard cock meat. At thirty-five and with almost twenty year of sexual experience, he could tell that while she might put up another couple of protests he would soon have his cock buried inside her, right up to his black balls.

'You really should leave,' Tammy thought her voice sounded way too weak. 'I won't tell Tom about this...if you leave now,' even though she tried to put more conviction in her words they sounded almost pleading instead.

'What do I care if your husband knows I fucked your pussy? It ain't like the fool is using it himself, now is it?'

Tammy was shocked at his words. Although she could hardly argue the truth, she had thought that this man was Tom's friend. Why would he say such a thing about him? 'I don't think our sex life is any of your business. So please leave.' She stood up, pointing to the door for emphasis.

Standing himself, Kyle drew her into his arms until her ripe body was pressed tightly against his. His bare cock brushed against the gauzy material of her white sundress. 'Taking care of that wet pussy is the business I'm interested in, sugar.'

With the hand which was not holding her against him, he cupped and squeezed her full right breast until he swore he heard a soft moan from those slightly parted sweet pink lips. His thumb then brushed back and forth against the nipple until he felt a warm wetness against the thin material; knowing that her body was now so aroused that her sweet milk had actually leaked from her breasts. Pressing his advantage then, he whispered. 'You still want me to take this hard black cock and leave, sweetie?'

Tammy could barely stand; her knees were so weak. Her breathing was hot and fast. She was embarrassed by the milk leaking from her breasts but was grateful he did not know that her pussy was leaking just as badly down her leg. Her mind knew that she must stand her ground and send the man away. But that leaking bundle of nerves between her legs was betraying her. She looked at his full dark lips and wondered what he would taste like.

Kyle knew he was not going anywhere when he saw her eyes fixed to his lips as if she were looking at a buffet. He took the hint and closed the distance between their lips. He took her mouth with great boldness; his tongue immediately sweeping away any protestations. He kept the kiss up for several long minutes as his hands worked back and forth between those nice tits. He knew that given her long famine she would be incredibly wet and ready for his cock.

Gently he lay her back against the fluffy cushions that he knew Tom detested 'her frilly shit.' His tongue continued to explore the sweet recesses of her mouth as his hands moved slowly down her body. He had always thought pregnant women were incredibly beautiful, but this was the first one that he had ever been with where the seed growing in that round belly was not his own. He caressed the firm mound before moving lower.

His large hands found the hem of her flimsy dress that had ridden up to mid-thigh during their love-making. He brushed it higher still until his fingers found what he sought; the springy hairs of her cunt. Pushing a little deeper into the soft folds, he found her as wet as he imagined. His mouth opened even more over hers to swallow the moans that were increasing in intensity. He did not want the child waking yet; not before he sunk his hard cock into this wet heat and unloaded a huge wad of his seed.

But her moans served as a reminder that they did not have all the time for the leisurely fuck he wanted. He shifted her so that her hips rested at the edge of the low couch. Kneeling on the floor, his cock was the perfect height to slip easily into her. Using the same hand that had moments before teased her wet pussy, he positioned his hard cock at the portal. His hips moved in slow circles so it was gentle tease to them both.

Tammy's fingers were clenching deeply into the cotton covering of the couch. It had been too long since she had felt a cock inside her cunt and this one was considerably larger than her husband's. It was a delicious combination of pure need for more and reluctant retreat. Her body was on the edge of a powerful release; one far better than her own fingers or toys could have given her, better even than any that Tom had given her in a very long time.

In the end, she could take no more of the teasing. Placing her feet firmly on the carpeted floor, she used her toes for purchase and slammed her hips hard against his cock on his next forward stroke. That was all it took as his cock sank completely inside her wet, hot cunt. It was also all it took to send Tammy over the edge; her whole body trembling and shivering with the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her cunt too was quaking and contracting around the hard black cock that plummeting its depths like never before. At the height of it all, she bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming out and waking the baby...and bringing the whole damned building running.

Kyle fucked faster into her hot body. Although he wanted to take things nice and slow, he knew that was not a luxury he had: this time anyway. He plunged deeper and faster into her; prolonging her orgasm and drawing his closer. He wanted to bellow his victory as his cock buried completely inside her. His balls tightening as he felt his cum moving up his hard cock and spurting into her. His hips pounded away at her; milking her body for its last shiver even as he felt the last of his large load burst out the head of his cock.

'Damn woman,' was all he was capable of saying as he rolled to the side to keep from collapsing atop her pregnant form.

Tammy was actually in extreme panic and on the verge of tears. Although she was terribly unhappy, she never meant to become an adulteress and certainly not with a black man. Rising suddenly on legs that were still trembling from the force of her orgasm, she made an excuse. 'I think I hear the baby,' she pronounced as she ran from the room.

Kyle shook his head as he rolled over and tucked his wet cock dripping with their mixed juices back into his jeans. He was determined that this would not be a one-time thing.

Outside Tom watched with a huge smile. It had actually gone better than he could have ever fantasized; his friend fucking his wife while he peeked through the curtains. Later on he would use the images to masturbate in the bathroom after Tammy went to sleep of course. After all he never wanted this baby; he hated pregnant women...even ones as hot as his wife.

***

In the end, everyone got exactly what they deserved:

Tammy had her second son safely at home with a midwife. At her six weeks check-up, it was not Tom who rushed home to fill her healed pussy with a hot load of cum...but her new lover. She was a stay-at-home mom with a beautiful and growing family, since she was pregnant again almost immediately.

Kyle too got what he wanted. When Tammy's tummy began to swell once again in a few months, they both knew that unlike her first two children this one would not be blonde headed and blue-eyed, but a soft brown with curly hair and dark eyes. She was also an adorable little girl that both her mommy and daddy doted upon. Of course, he married Tammy as soon as her divorce was final. But he made damned sure that he took care of his business at home first; keeping her hot cunt full of his hot black cock several times a day.

...And Tom, who had set the whole thing up? He was prosecuted for embezzling money to cover his mounting gambling habit by inflating contractor invoices. Of course he too ended up with a hot black lover...thanks to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Houston Summer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds