• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Sara Ch. 01

Me & Sara Ch. 01

Two things:

1. This story is a work of fiction & all characters in this story are 18 or older.

2. There will be more to this story, but how much more depends on the feedback I get.

*

My sister Sara & I have always gotten along. We were always there for each other & we always looked out for each other. Then one day everything changed.

It all started the day I left for my summer break during my freshman year of college. It usually feels like it takes forever for me to get home because I live an hour & a half from home at state, but today it seems as though it took no time at all for me to get home. When I got there, my parents were both excited to see me, and immediately wanted to know how college life was going for me. Midway through the conversation, I asked where Sara was. Mom told me she was out with some friends at the mall and that she'd be back later. After some more talking & some homemade lunch, I headed to my old room to put my bags away & maybe get a quick nap. That didn't last long because just as I was falling asleep, someone jumped on me. I opened my eyes & saw that it was Sara.

"Hi Chris!"

"Hey Sara." I replied while hugging her.

While we were catching up with each other, I couldn't help but notice how cute she was. Her eyes were a piercing blue color that looked so pretty, you could stare into them for days. She had a cute little nose & a wonderful smile that anyone would love.

"So Chris, want to go for a swim?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied. "I'll get my trunks on & meet you out there".

A few minutes later, I went out to the pool area & was in shock at what I saw. Sara was out there & when I saw her in the bikini she had on, my jaw dropped. Boy, had Sara grown up!

She was wearing a baby blue bikini(my favorite color) that showed off her curves beautifully without leaving little to the imagination. I noticed she'd been working out, because her legs & tummy were toned. I also noticed she had large breasts, Probably a full C or a small D cup . They fit her 5'7 frame perfectly.

"Like what you see Chris?" She asked me with a sexy smile.

"I'm sorry" I quickly apologized. "It's just that I can't get my mind off of how good you look."

"It's ok." she replied with a little laugh. "Last one in's a rotten egg!" She exclaimed as she jumped in the pool. We swam around for a little while, but I tried to keep my distance from Sara because I had a hard-on & I didn't want her to know.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Mom & dad are going on a cruise. They'll be gone for a whole month."

"Cool!" I said, knowing that meant I could now look at my sexy sister & not have to worry(as much) about getting caught.

About an hour later, Mom & Dad left for their flight. As soon as we said goodbye to them, I went in the house to order pizza for me & Sara. Once we got settled in I was flipping through channels to see what was on. Then all of a sudden, things started to get interesting.

"Do you think I'm ugly?" Sara asked me.

"No. Why?" I replied.

"Well, it's just that you never noticed me until today & I was wondering why."

"Maybe it's because you're my sister." I said matter of factly.

"Well yeah, but I am an 18 year old girl too."

"You're right. I just never thought when I came home that I'd find you like this." I said with a bit of a smile.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

After a while I looked at my watch & noticed it was around 10:30, so I decided to take a shower & turn in for the night. Just as I was getting settled into bed, I heard a knock on the door.

Sara came in & asked me, "Hey Chris.....can I spend the night in here with you?"

"Sure, babe. Hop in." I replied, moving in my bed to give Sara some room. She climbed in with me & just as I was about to fall asleep again, Sara turned over to face me.

"Chris, I have a confession to make & I hope you won't think any less of me for it."

"What is it?" I asked, still having my eyes closed.

"I liked how you looked at me earlier. It made me feel sexy."

"Really?" I asked, now with my eyes wide open.

"Yeah." She said in a low voice. "In fact, I'm kind of in love with you."

"Really? Oh Sara, I had no idea." I said as I put my arms around her.

"I bought that bikini for you, ya know." she said with a naughty grin on her face.

"Well, thanks." I said to her, surprised.

"Chris, I know this isn't the kind of thing that brothers & sisters are supposed to talk about, but I can't hide my feelings for you anymore. I want you & only you. I want to you to be my first."

"Oh Sara." I said as I kissed her passionately.

We then started kissing each other while practically ripping off each others clothes. Once we were naked, I made a trail of kisses all the way down the front of her body, especially with her breasts & stomach. As soon as I finished kissing her, I looked into her beautiful blue eyes & said, "Sara, I want you to talk to me, okay. Let me know what feels good."

"Ok, baby." She said with a smile.

I then started licking & sucking on her nipples, which were quickly growing hard from the pleasure. She let out a deep moan. I continued the process for a few more minutes then started licking sucking & kissing my way down her body, which made her moan like crazy.

"I can't take it anymore. Put your cock in me now!" She practically screamed.

I then proceeded to slip my rock hard 7 1/2 inch manhood into her slowly. Once I was all the way in I quickly pulled out everything but the head of my penis. Then, before Sara could say anything I slammed into her tight hole & quickly heard a loud pop. I knew right then that I busted her cherry, but all Sara could do was look at me with a smile on her face, probably because the one man she loved more than anything had made her a woman.

"You ok baby?" I asked her.

"I couldn't be better. Now shut up & fuck me!" She ordered.

With that, I began to pound away at her tight, wet hole. All Sara did was moan in ecstasy.

"I love you, Sara." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips.

"I love you too, Chris." She replied with a sweet smile.

After about 10-15 minutes of hard fucking, I looked into her eyes & told her I was about to cum.

"Cum in me. Please fill me up with your spunk." She told me.

A few seconds later, I blasted a decent amount of cum inside her womb.

I rolled off of her & we layed there for a few minutes holding each other.

"Damn it. I forgot about protection." I said as I remembered I didn't have a condom with me.

"It's ok baby. I wouldn't have let you use one even if you had remembered." She replied.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" I asked her.

"No. In fact, I'm kind of excited that I might get pregnant because I'll know it's from someone I love more than anything."

"Well as long as you're ok, that's all that counts."

I then looked at her & realized how much she truly meant to me. It was then that I decided I wanted to be with her.

"Sara, I love you more than anything in the world & it would mean so much to me if you would be with me."

"You mean you want me to be your girlfriend?" She asked with a hopeful grin on her face.

"No" I replied. "I want you to be my girlfriend, my future wife, & the mother of my children. Are you ok with that?"

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed as she jumped up & kissed me.

"Hey Sara, how open-minded are you?" I asked.

"I'm open to anything as long as I'm with you." She said & kissed me. "Why?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow." I said, leaving her filled with anticipation about what to expect.

The End

All comments are welcome & encouraged!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Sara Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 685 milliseconds