• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Give In

Give In

He had her wrapped around his little finger...

They both knew it wouldn't take long, her body had been responding strongly to any stimuli throughout the whole day, and now as she lay face down, grinding her hips against her bed in a futile attempt to grind out the sensations that were running through her sexually tormented body.

"Break..." His voice purred into her ear seductively as she convulsed and moaned against her pillow, her eyes clenched shut as his voice alone caused euphoria to flow throughout her body before she had realised it. The orgasm had been small for her, but she was sure it wouldn't be the last she would experience that night.

"Break for me..." A small whimper left her as his voice came through again, she could almost feel his breath on her ear as he whispered, causing her to shudder again.

He was teasing her, tormenting her, trying to get her to give in to her most primal desires...And it was working, she was fighting it, but her mind begged for him to tell her, begged for his consent for her to do anything but what was already taking place.

"Hmm...You've lasted longer than I would have expected...Good Girl." The words broke down several of her mental barriers and she had to fight to keep control, he was tormenting her now, using everything she had ever been careless enough to let slip against her.

He chuckled, a low devious chuckle which only caused her to shudder again; "Break for me Nikki..." She bit her lip, but even that didn't muffle the low moan that escaped her, or the fact that she had ground against the bed more violently. His voice was so demanding, dominant, it drove her to climax all on its own.

"Half an hour...If you can last half an hour without giving in...I MAY let you.."

She groaned against the pillow, her body was aching for a touch, any touch, but without his consent she wouldn't dare touch, no matter how much he egged her on.

"I know you want me to tell you to give in...You want to hear the words from my lips, you want me to let you give in...We'll see..." He chuckled again, and she whimpered, "Break..."

She fought to regain her breathing, licking her lips she moaned out a small and weak "Please..." but as he chuckled in her ear once more she was reduced to the whimpering mass she had been moments ago.

What was it about him that drove her over the edge? Was it the way he tormented her by chewing on a pen and staring at her at regular intervals? The way he laughed in that cold, dark chuckle that sent excited shivers down her spine? Or was it the way he knew her mind, her reactions, and used each and every thing about them against her, the tone of his voice, the way he whispered a single word and she came instantly?

Shuddering she bit her lip.

"You're doing very well...You wouldn't have lasted this long had you been on your back...the sensations running across your skin, you would have broken so easily...On your back." His voice became something more controlling and she shuddered, she wanted to fight him, she wanted to prove she could outlast anything he could put her to, that it was she who had ultimate control of her body, not him.

But as she moved onto her back she shuddered and moaned, arching her back against the cool blankets, her breathing erratic as she writhed around.

"You want to give in...Don't you?"

No verbal response, a small whimper left her as her hands clawed at the blanket below her, she was determined.

"You want me to let you touch, let your fingers run across your skin...I wonder where your hands will go first...What needs more attention?" He purred in her ear and she melted.

"Give in Nikki...Give in..." A small cry left her as she arched her back, her hands flying to her body, pushing beneath the restricting clothing that covered her form. It wasn't long before she was tormenting herself in her own way, her gasping cries and shuddering moans only leading to more whispers of 'break' from him.

"Break..." She cried out, louder than she had any other time, her fingers darted frantically across her clit, pressing against it as once again she was reduced to nothing more than a whimpering mush, her entire body spasming as her climax wore off.

But she still didn't stop, she kept her fingers moving, her breathing heavy, small squealing moans leaving her as her pillow moved to muffle her cries as within moments a third climax drove her completely over the edge.

She curled into a ball, forcing her breathing back into a proper pattern as she still shuddered and spasmed from her torture.

She hated the hold he had over her, but she still loved him, she was his, and nobody else's.

"Bastard.." Her voice came out in a whimpering whisper, only to be responded by a low laugh .

"I know I am..." As his voice echoed from the headphones pressed against her ears she shuddered, closing her eyes, she knew it wouldn't be the last time he would do this, and she knew she would love every minute of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Give In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds