• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

Part One

Jessica woke up hot, kicking the covers off. Her skin was beaded with perspiration, her tank top and panties damp with it. She pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor and lay back. It was still dark. She glanced at the clock on her bedside table. 3:52am. She'd had the same dream the last 3 nights and every time she woke up sweating. She had even started going to bed early to compensate for the time she spent lying awake each night, remembering it.

Her boyfriend, Tom, was into control, domination, and she was his slut. In the dream, he had tied her hands together, tethered her to the bed and blindfolded her, as he had several times in reality. Then there came a knock at the door, and the sound of voices and footsteps, until she heard them file into the bedroom. How many men, she didn't know, but she knew what they were there for. Tentatively, one would touch her, gently tracing her spine. Then another hand would join in, bolder, cupping a breast. Another hand, and another, until they were all over her, touching her everywhere.

In reality, the blindfold stayed on, the men used her, and left. She never found out who they were. In the dream, it came off, and she gasped, her eyes widening as she saw who the men were. The hands belonged to her dad, her two brothers, her cousin and her uncle, their eyes full of lust as they tore her underwear off, exposing her. Their hands quickly reclaimed the ground lost to make way for the unveiling, and she squirmed as her father's fingers slid down her stomach, over her clit and into her wet pussy. Despite herself she moaned, the admission of pleasure multiplying her shame and embarrassment. She knew she should be resisting, should be pulling away, but her eyes closed in ecstasy as her hips bucked.

Each night she awoke, sweating, and she knew there would be no return to sleep until she had relief. Propping herself up on her elbow, she leaned forward and quietly slid open the bottom drawer of her bedside table. From its hiding place at the back, tucked away under a makeup bag, she retrieved a vibrator. Its 7 inch length was textured with ridges and small studs. Lying back again, she slid it into her mouth, twisting it around to make it slick with saliva. She could taste herself on it, a slight salty sweetness.

When it was wet, she took it out and rubbed it gently over the outside of her pussy, shuddering as the ridges passed over her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her. 18 years old, she still lived with her parents and their room was next to hers, so she daren't turn the vibrator on. She closed her eyes and her replay of the dream continued.

After the initial groping, most of the men vanished, leaving only her father, who always got the first go. She was on her knees and he was naked, standing before her with his erection inches from her face. She watched, mesmerized as it bobbed up and down in time with his heartbeat. Her cheeks burned with the shame she felt, but desire and her pussy burned hotter. She licked his cock, tasting the first sweet drop of precum that had gathered in the slit. Sliding her tongue slowly along the underside, she took it in her mouth until her lips were around the base. She sucked on it, and he groaned as the action caused her lips, tongue and throat to tighten around him. Slowly at first, growing faster with each stroke, she bobbed her head back and forth along the entire length of the shaft.

He moved in time with her, but in opposite directions, fucking her mouth and throat, his moans growing louder and more persistent. After a few minutes, she felt his dick swell and twitch. He cried out and she felt spurts of daddy's cum shooting down her throat. She swallowed again and again and when he was done, gently sucked the last of the semen from his cock before relinquishing it from her mouth.

The dream would skip and she was across his knee, her buttocks reddening as he spanked her. She felt him, hard, pressing against her stomach as she had when she was young and her father had spanked her for real. From the time she was 12 she was fascinated with it, first not understanding it then, later, when she did, because he was the only man she had knowingly made hard. In the dream he did not spank her for long before he had her bent over the bed and he pressed his thick cock into her pussy. Jessica pushed the vibrator into her pussy, wishing before she could stop herself that it really was her dad's penis.

He fucked her and she kept time with the vibrator, faster and faster. Just as she was approaching orgasm, he slid out of her pussy and pushed his cock into her tight anus, thrusting as fast as he could against the stubborn resistance of her sphincter. She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and turned onto her stomach. Drawing her legs up, she reached under and pushed the vibrator into her ass, reaming herself as quickly as she could, moaning uncontrollably into her pillow. She came as daddy filled her ass with another enormous load of cum. From her dream perspective, she watched as he pulled his cock out and his cum spilled out of her ass, dripping down her pussy and legs. As the orgasm faded, she let go of the vibrator and slumped down onto the bed, panting, as the waves of pleasure ebbed.

Maybe tomorrow night, I'll replay the part with my brothers, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds