• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Share and Share Alike Ch. 02

Share and Share Alike Ch. 02

After the experience with the photographer he was keen to experiment further with his wife's new found lust to find new ways to get sexual thrills using her fantastic body.

He had thought about his friends who had openly confessed to wanking over his wife and imagining feeling her tits and what her pussy would feel like. One of them had even taken a sneaky picture on his mobile when she was going upstairs at his place one evening when she was wearing a really short skirt. The picture showed a lot of his wife's bottom and the bulge of her pussy in the tiny thong.

So, he needed to arrange a fun evening with his mates and see how far he could push things to give him and his mates a real thrill. They watched the footage of the video from "that special evening" over and over again and each time his wife climaxed before he could get his hand inside her pants. Maybe he should show his mates the video first and watch which one came first in his pants. he smiled as he hatched his plan.

He arranged a cards night and invited his four friends over to his house. His wife made plans to go out with her friend for a drink. That's OK he thought as she would come home after a few drinks so that would allow him time to show his mates the video and prepare them for when she got back.

Anyway, the day arrived and his wife was getting ready to go out and, as usual, was dressed to thrill. Both her and her friend had great bodies and knew how to arouse the local male population with short dresses and low neck lines. She wore a short tartan skirt with high heels and a low cut blouse which showed off her ample boobs. he loved to watch her getting ready and teased her about how many blokes would be wanking off that night thinking about the two of them being fucked.

His friends arrived just as she was leaving and he could tell from their faces that they would rather have been going out with her and her friend than staying home to play cards. Little did they know what treat was in store for them that night. They started playing cards and after a few beers he asked his friends if they would like to play a new game with some more interesting wagers on the table. He went on to explain that as they all liked each other wives, they should play for peeps at their tits and pussies. Whoever loses their hand at cards should arrange to let the others see his wife nude maybe by leaving the bedroom curtains open or filming her without clothes.

They all had been drinking quite a lot so readily agreed to play the new game. As the evening progressed, they each lost a hand meaning that at the next convenient time they would arrange for the others to see their wife naked or in sexy undies. As they were at his house already they decided that his would be the first wife to be set up. They all discussed the best way to achieve this which would be for them all to wait for his wife to arrive home and go to bed to leave them playing cards. Then, after a few minutes they would all go around to the back of the bungalow where the curtains would have been left slightly open and they would see her getting undressed. Just to be on the safe side, the husband suggested that he would leave his video camera switched on in the bedroom and control it with the remote control from outside the window. They hurried into the bedroom to set everything up in readiness for her arrival home.

Not long after everything was in place, his wife arrived home with her friend. As they walked into the house, all of the men's jaws dropped. The sight of these two horny women with their high heels and very short skirts had them all really drooling. The girls walked through to the lounge and the husband asked them if they would like a drink. The accepted and sat down on the low couch.

As they sat down, their skirts rode right up their legs revealing their lovely legs. The men all sat facing the girls waiting to get another glimpse up those short skirts. They didn't have to wait long as his wife's friend went to stand up but fell backwards causing her legs to fly up in the air. A gasp left the men's mouths as they realised she was wearing stockings and they got a view of her bare thighs and her tiny white thong. His wife immediately jumped to her feet to help pull her friend up but as she leant forward, her blouse came open to expose a good portion of those lovely big tits which were shaking and wobbling around. She didn't seem to realise but carried on pulling her friends arm until she herself fell forward bending right over and showing she was also wearing stockings and a tiny black thong. There were suddenly four very hard cocks in the room as they all watched every move.

All too soon both girls were on their feet and heading for the loo together. The men all looked at each other and compared notes about the sights they had seen. The husband was just as active and joined in talking about his wife and her friend and how horny they looked. Quite soon after, the wife came back into the lounge and announced that her friend would be staying the night as she was too drunk to drive. She told her husband that he could sleep in the spare room and her friend would stay in their bedroom. The boys eyes lit up as it seemed that they were going to get a double bonus tonight.

About five minutes after the girls had gone into the bedroom, the boys were stood outside the bedroom window in the dark. The curtains had been arranged so that they each had a small gap to view the girls undressing. The light was on in the bedroom and both girls were sat on the bed taking off their shoes which meant lifting each leg right up to undo the buckles. Luckily they were both facing the window giving the boys an uninterrupted view up their skirts.

The boys could hear their conversation as they undressed. They were comparing notes about the evening at the local nightclub. His wife was teasing her friend about the way she was teasing "those guys" by letting them get glimpses of panty as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. "You can't talk" said her friend, they way you let those two blokes rub your boobs on the dance floor.

By now both girls had removed their blouses and were removing their skirts. His wife's friend had also got a lovely pair of tits which were being pushed up by her tiny bra. However they were tiny compared to his wife's 32 FF which looked magnificent. They were both in thongs and bra's now and reaching behind them to undo their bras. The husband switched on the video as both pairs of tits fell out of their bras and fell forward. The boys let out a gasp as the full extent of the girls tits came into view.

As his wife's friend turned around, the boys had a view of her large bulging pussy through her almost transparent thong. It was clear she didn't shave as her pubic hair was showing on either side of the gusset. By now all of the boys were stood with their cocks out watching this magnificent site. The girls lay back on top of the bed and soon drifted off to sleep. At this point, the husband confessed to loading the girls drinks with sleeping powder. It took them a while but I thought it would be fun to video them properly whilst they are asleep. The men hurried back into the house sporting huge hard dicks.

I will go and make certain they are fast asleep. Now remember we must be careful and not touch unless we are sure they are in a deep sleep. He walked over to the bedroom and knocked on the door. There was no answer so he knocked a bit harder until he was sure they were sound asleep. Then he opened the door and walked in to be greeted by that lovely sight of two sexy girls spread out on top of the bed. He went over to his wife and gently rubbed one of her huge tits. She didn't wake or make a sound so he went over to her friend and moved his hand up her leg until it touched her mound through her thong. She moved slightly to open her legs wider and allow him better access to that lovely hairy pussy.

He turned around and saw three faces at the door watching. They all moved over to the bed and in the dim light from the hallway, started to gently touch the girls large tits and nipples. The husband grabbed his video camera and filmed his friends playing with his wife's tits. One of the boys had both hands wrapped around one of them and was licking her large swollen nipple. Meanwhile the other two were feeling her friends tits and had slid their hands inside her thong to feel that big hairy pussy. Both their hands could be seen inside her transparent thong as they gently rubbed her bud.

As the girls lay asleep the groping of their tits got bolder and when one of the boys asked the husband if it was OK to feel his wife's pussy, he nodded his agreement and carried on filming as he slid his hand inside her pants and started to rub his fingers up and down her swollen pussy lips. Meanwhile her friends legs had been spread apart and the two boys were giving her tits and pussy a lot of treatment with only a few moans coming from her lips. All the boys had their cocks out and they all wanted to get inside these two gorgeous women. They knew that was not part of the deal but those cocks needed satisfying and they were playing with two lovely big hairy pussies that would feel very nice wrapped around their cocks.

Maybe they could shag them gently. Of course they would clean them up later so nobody would ever know. Soon one of the guys was climbing up onto the bed between the legs of his wife's friend. Her thong was pushed top one side and her lovely fanny lips were open, wet and ready to be penetrated by his cock. They all watched as he positioned himself over her pussy whilst sucking on those large swollen nipples. Then he slowly inserted the tip of his large bulbous cock in between her pussy lips. He pushed forward and it slid easily into her lovely welcoming pussy.

It was then that everything started to happen and the other two guys climbed onto the bed with their hard cocks out and ready to fuck his wife as well. This time there was no request, thy just pulled her panties to one side exposing her large hairy pussy and the first one started to slide his cock up her. He continued to video this amazing scene as his wife was again being fucked by another guys cock. The girls huge tits were wobbling around as the boys took turns to fuck them. They all agreed not to come in their pussies but to cover their tits and pussies with their cum. His wife started to move her hips in time with the guys thrusts. She was lifting her pelvis up and welcoming the cock with her own shagging movements. She was so worked up, even in her sleep, that the other guy pushed his fingers into her large pussy whilst she was still being shagged by his mate.

Now it was time to send the boys home so that he could climb into bed between these horny pair and fuck them both himself. He could release his own cum up his wife's lovely fanny and at last get to shag her very horny friend whose tits may also get a good fucking later. The boys left shortly afterwards with memories they will keep for a long time to come - or at least until it was their turn to "sacrifice" their own wives.

More to follow...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Share and Share Alike Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds