• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Replica Ch. 01

Replica Ch. 01

A few Sunday nights ago my wife, Joan, and I were talking about our sex life and all that we had experienced and she asked me if I had any fantasies I had not yet fulfilled. Well, I have never been a big 'fantasy person.' I always thought saying them aloud would cheapen the dream and open me up for ridicule but for some reason that night I couldn't contain myself. I had been having these amazing dreams about a particular fantasy for a while and I thought, well, they will never get done if I keep them inside.

'Well,' I started, 'how close are you to your friend Cara?'

'You want to bang my best friend?' she retorted rolling her eyes.

'No, well sure I mean I would, but that isn't what I was going to say. Have you seen those do-it-yourself dildo making kits?' She nodded as her eyes widened a little. 'Well, I really want to do that. I think it sounds hot and to be honest I have thought about it a lot the last few months.'

'So, you want a copy of your cock?'

'No,' I explained, 'I want you to have a dildo of me when I am not around.'

She smiled, 'and you don't think I would be willing to help with that?'

I was a bit surprised. I do have the most open-minded and sexually liberated woman I have ever met as my wife, but I guess I thought she would think this fantasy was stupid. Here we were though, and she was eating it up. Her wide blue eyes and seductive grin was giving me all the courage I needed to go ahead.

'No, no,' I lied, 'I knew you would help me I just, well, I don't think we could do it alone. See I have to stay at my biggest and hardest nonstop for almost six minutes and with your mind on the mixing and pouring I am afraid I might soften a little.'

'I see, and that is where Cara comes in.'

'Right, I don't even think sex needs to be involved, I just need her to be there teasing me and keeping things as they should be while you focus on getting everything else right.'

'You honestly think you wouldn't fuck her afterwards, come on? Besides she and Will, are getting pretty serious, she's talking of moving in with him. What's in it for her?'

'Well, I thought we could give her a copy, you know, to remember the experience. It really got me going thinking of your friend using my cock to masturbate all the while never getting the real thing.'

'Hum, well, I don't know how possible that one is. Besides,' she giggled, 'I might not want anyone knowing what they're missing.'

'Ok, well, you asked, I was just, you know, throwing ideas and fantasies out there. Anyway, let's go find some dinner, ok?

That following Friday, Joan called me at work. 'Hey, hon. I was just thinking about that fantasy you were telling me about, is that really something you'd be interested in?'

A little off guard, I stammered, 'Um, yeah, well I mean I think it sounds hot. I don't want anyone getting angry or jealous or anything though.'

'That kit, you said it was at Belle's Boutique? Alright, well, have fun at work dear and try to stay focused.'

'Why not ask me to bench-press an elephant,' I returned after she hung-up. From then on all I could think about was that fantasy. Was it really going to happen? Had she talked to Cara? What did Cara think? I hope I wasn't being teased, or worse laughed at outright. My mind raced from fear and worry to pure animalistic lust and back again. Did Will know? God I hope Will didn't know. After work I rushed home very excited. I was more than a little disappointed when I found Joan cooking dinner like any other night. Play it cool, I told myself it's early.

As I went to bed that night I realized my fantasy was going to remain just that, at least a while longer.

It was a warm afternoon and Joan and Cara had just been watching a movie together while I was at the gym playing basketball. I walked in a bit tired, very sweaty and ready for a shower. I was in the kitchen getting a drink and telling them about the game when I turned around and there was Joan. She slid up against me her hand slowly sliding its way down my Pecs and flat stomach. I took a sharp breath as she curled her soft hand around my penis and began slowly pumping up and down.

'You are so hot when you come home all sweaty like this. I can smell the testosterone emanating from you. Mmmmm I am so wet for you, in fact, we both are.'

I looked up and realized Cara had quietly snuck into the kitchen behind me and was now wrapping her arms around my stomach and allowing her hands to explore my abs and pecs. Her skillful hands found their way under my shirt and her fingertips made an agonizingly slow ascent toward my chest. Her nails very lightly began scratching my nipples and making them noticeably hard. I looked to Joan for approval and she gave me a wry smile before kneeling before me and licking my growing cock through my basketball shorts.

'Oh, Cara, you need to see this. I think someone likes our idea.'

Cara's hands slide slowly down my abs and over my basketball shorts gripping my penis while Joan continued licking the visible ridge of my excitement. 'oh my God, he is a big boy isn't he? I thought you were just teasing me. I want to see it!'

Cara came around and kneeled with Joan as Joan's hands felt up my thighs and grabbed my waistband. She slowly pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang out. I noticed Cara's eyes widen in surprise before she quickly regained composure. 'Joan, my I touch your man's hard cock?' she begged. With a nod of approval Cara's hands slide up my thighs and stopped at my balls her hand cupped them and played with them as her other hand slithered around my erection and pulled the skin down, tightening it across my head. My eyes rolled back, her hands were so soft and I wanted to know just what she could do differently from Joan. I felt the shooting sensation of pleasure through my entire body that can only be caused by a hot wet tongue sliding around my corona. I looked down and saw Joan's eyes looking up at me her tongue embracing me. She moved down the shaft and made room for Cara. The two of them looking up at me with wide lust filled eyes while each enjoyed my shaft. As Cara made her way up toward the head I noticed something beeping.

The alarm clock became louder until it could no longer be ignored. I woke up to hit the snooze and tried in vain to get back to my dream. After a few moments I surrendered to the fact it was a dream, and now I had to get ready for work.

Over the weekend Joan made it a point to not mention the fantasy. She did not mention any shopping trips. In fact Joan became downright un-sexual. She didn't tease or hold me, she never touched me sexually. As I began to shower I noticed a lot of pre-cum on myself and realized just how close the dream had come to helping ease my frustrated state.

At work that day I received an email from Joan. 'Open when alone' the subject read. Being at my desk I decided I was more than ready to see what she had sent me. When I opened the message I read,

'I am not going to talk about this tonight, so don't ask! I saw the sorry state you were in this morning and I need to tell you three things. First, make sure you are cleaned-up good and your balls are nicely shaved for me on Wednesday. Second, don't you DARE masturbate until after Wednesday. Third, tell your boss you need a personal day and you won't be in on Wednesday.' Below that was a picture of two porn actresses sucking on some lucky guy's dick.

My eyes raced over the words again and my cock jumped and surged down my leg. No way could she have talked Joan into this. Then again, they were best friends. My growing erection strained at the seams of my pants begging for this promise to be fulfilled. I looked at the calendar on my desk. 'Jesus Christ, two fucking days!?' I told my secretary to clear Wednesday and send a memo to my boss that I would be out on Wednesday for 'personal business.' Looked again at my calendar and dropped my head to my desk in sheer frustration as I tried to ignore my cock back into a more manageable state.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Replica Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds