• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Natisha

Natisha

Three weeks ago I broke up with my long time girlfriend. I have felt empty and alone, and the only thing that keeps me busy is my work. I am 35 years old, 6 feet tall and a solid 200 lbs. My name is Jim.

I was at work, and during a few minutes of down time, I must have gotten lost in a daze. I was thinking about Gina and how much I missed her, even though she had cheated on me with a friend of mine. My co-worker Natisha was passing by my desk and saw me staring at my blank computer screen. "Jim, are you ok.....Jim?"

I suddenly realized that she was talking to me and I replied, "Yeah Tisha, I'm ok. I just have some things on my mind"

"Well, it's almost noon. I'm going to take you to lunch and you can tell me all about it. I won't take no for an answer." Tisha said. Then she walked away to get her purse.

Natisha is 32 years old, 5"7" tall and very fit. I've heard her say that she works out several times a week. She has this electrifying smile and milk chocolate colored skin. Tisha's shiny black hair is relaxed and she usually wears it pulled back.

Natisha met me back at my desk and motioned for me to follow her. We got into her Lexus and she drove us to a diner down the road from work. We were seated in a quiet corner booth and we ordered our lunch. As we sat and waited for our food, Tisha asked me what was going on. I explained that I caught my exgirlfriend cheating on me and I broke up with her. I was feeling a little low and lonely. Tisha told me that her boyfriend had broken up with her last week and she was feeling a lot of the same things as I was. I was feeling a little better after having gotten some of my issues off of my chest and our conversation continued as we ate.

Natisha and I returned to work and I thanked her for listening. She flashed that great smile at me and went down the hall to her desk.

Natisha and I now have lunch together several times a week and we talk often on the phone during the weekends. We also go to the movies together and hang out after work a few times a month.

It's now been about three months since my breakup and other than a couple of casual dates and hanging out with Tisha, there has not been a woman in my life. Nor any sex.

It's Friday night and once again I'm sitting home alone and watching a rerun of Law and Order. My phone rang and the caller ID let me know it was Tisha. I happily answered, and Tisha wanted to know what I was up to. I told her that I was watching tv and and would turn in early after I rubbed one out. "You're gonna do what?" Tisha said. I suddely realized what I had blurted out without thinking who I was speaking with.

"I'm sorry Tisha. It was wrong of me to...I mean I... I didn't realize what I was saying." I shamefully explained.

Tisha replied, "That's ok Jim, I totally understand. It's totally natural, and I play too to get rid of a little tension. It's not easy when you don't have a partner to make love with. We're both in the same boat and I know what you're going through."

"Thanks for understanding Tisha." I said. "I will talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight my friend." Then we hung up.

The next day Natisha called me around eleven in the morning. She just finished her workout and told me to come to her apartment for dinner. She said that she had something to talk to me about and to be there at 5. She refused to elaborate and said we would chat when I got to her place. Then she hung up.

I arrived at Tisha's place promptly at 5. I knocked, and she greeted me, inviting me in. Tisha said that dinner was almost ready and I should get myself a beer from the fridge. I cracked open my bottle of Bud Light and took a swig. "What did you want to discuss?" I asked.

Natisha was placing our dinner on the kitchen table and nervously said, "After our phone conversation last night, I started to think." I became nervous now, since I remembered what I had said and I hoped I had not offended her.

Tisha continued,"You and I are close friends and we are both going through the same issues right now. I have an idea on how we could solve a couple of those issues."

I was intrigued, and as I swallowed my first forkful of delicious lemon pepper chicken, I asked,"So what's your idea?"

"We could be friends with benefits." she replied, without looking up from her plate.

"Really?" I said. "What did you exactly have in mind?"

Tisha answered,"Well, neither of us is seeing anybody right now and we're both lonely and horny. Until our situations change, I thought that we could take care of each other's needs. I trust you and I know what kind of man you are. All we need to be is discreet."

"I think that's a great idea." I replied.

After dinner, Tisha and I cleared the table and cleaned up. She openened a bottle of wine and we settled on the couch together and cuddled as we watched a movie. She was wearing a deliciously scented perfume which I found to be very intoxicating. We were both a little nervous and hesitated on making the first move. I figured that since she was brave enough to come to me with her idea, the least I could do was move things along. My arm was already around her and her head was on my shoulder, so I started to caress and squeeze her thigh. I felt how toned her thigh muscles were. You could tell she goes to the gym. Tisha nuzzled into my chest and my hand moved to her abdomen.

My hand glided over her blouse and through it, I felt her tight abs. I boldly went under her blouse, and now I was feeling her soft, smooth skin. Tisha let out a little sigh and said, "That feels good."

I placed the index finger of my other hand under her chin and I lifted her lips to mine and I gently kissed her. Tisha's lips were warm and soft. She shifted her body which made it easier for us to kiss, and we began to make out. Tisha's tongue danced with mine and my hands roamed over her body. My cock was rock hard and I had to adjust myself to ease the discomfort. Tisha noticed my movements and her hand found it's way to the bulge in my jeans. Tisha squeezed my cock through the denim and said, "I see it has been a long time since he had any proper attention." She kissed me again and got up off the couch. "Follow me." she said.

I followed Natisha down the hall to her bedroom. We entered her room and she turned toward me and kissed me. Her hands began to undo my belt and the button to my jeans. She lowered the zipper and pushed my jeans and underwear to my knees. As my hard cock bobbed in the cool air of the room, I kicked off my shoes, pants and underwear, and Tisha removed her blouse and slacks. Tisha wore a white lace bra and matching thong which contrasted nicely against her brown skin. I pulled off my shirt and socks and stood before her completely naked.

Tisha knelt down on the carpeted floor and motioned for me to come to her. I stood in front of her, my twitching cock pointing directly at her moist lips. Natisha wrapped the long fingers of her right hand around my veined shaft and gently stroked my hard 8 inches. A single drop of clear fluid formed at the opening and Tisha licked it away. "Sweet." she said. "I can't wait to taste the end result."

Natisha kissed the purple head of my cock and licked around it and down the shaft. Her left hand cupped my balls and she felt their heft. Tisha's warm lips parted and she slid them over the sensitive head. Her mouth was hot and wet and she took more and more of me into it. Tisha worked my cock slowly and methodically, and I was in heaven. Tisha eased my cock into her throat. She buried my stiff cock deep into her esophagus, and her tongue slipped past her lips and licked at my balls. The sensations were driving me wild and I was close to coming. Tisha's pace started to quicken and the suction she was applying to my aching cock was too much to bear. My toes gripped at the soft carpet and I shot ribbon after ribbon of hot cum into her mouth. Tisha squeezed my balls and stroked my shaft to get every drop of my cum. She swallowed my entire load then licked her lips clean. "Delicious!" she said. "Your cum is very sweet." Tisha passionately kissed me and I could faintly taste my semen on her tongue.

"Your turn." I told her. Tisha removed her thong and laid down on the bed and spread her legs, bending them at the knees. Tisha was hairless except for a well groomed patch of soft hair above her pussy.

"I got it waxed today." she said, as she touched her manicured fingures to her mound.

"It looks beautiful." I replied. I got on the bed and moved closer to her pussy. It was glistening with her dew and was a rosy pink inside. I moved closer and I took in her sweet scent. My tongue dipped into her pussy and she tasted as sweet as she smelled. My lips pulled at her labia and my tongue darted into her. Tisha was moaning softly and her fingers spread her pussy lips, exposing her pink clit for me. I teased her by going in the opposite direction and tonguing her anus. My tongue poked at her tight hole and I was able to slip it inside, tasting her sharpness.

Tisha slipped a finger into her pussy and stroked it in and out as I ate her ass. I licked my way back up to her hairless pussy, and she slipped her slick finger into my mouth. I sucked it clean and I went to her swollen clit. I gently took the hardened nub between my lips and started to suck on her. Natisha's breathing quickened and she pulled my head into her, holding me on her clit. Her hips were gyrating and she began to tense. Tisha's hips came off the bed and her back arched. With a loud moan she came, flooding my mouth with her juices. I licked and swallowed what I could as her orgasm subsided. "My god, that was fantastic!" she said, as I moved from between her legs.

Natisha and I rested and cuddled in each others arms. After a short break we were kissing again, and she was stroking my cock back to life. I removed her bra, releasing her 38C tits. I licked and sucked on each of her dark nipples until they stood like erasers. "I need this gorgeous white cock in me." Tisha stated. Then she climbed on top of me and aimed my hard prick at the opening to her cunt. Tisha slid down my pole until I was totally buried inside of her. Her cunt was snug and slick. "Mmmm, you feel so good." Tisha moaned, as she ground her pussy on my dick.

I grabbed her tits and squeezed the soft flesh as she fucked me. I pinched and pulled on her hard nipples, her eyes meeting with mine as she breathed through her mouth. I watched as my Caucasian cock disappeared then reappeared from within her brown body. The contrast of our skin excited me even more. "I'm gonna come!" Tisha yelled. Her body tensed once again and her pussy gripped my cock. Warm fluid oozed from her pussy and coated my balls. Her fingernails dug into my chest leaving indentations.

When Natisha's pussy released my cock, I withdrew from her pussy and had her get onto her back. I placed a pillow under her ass and draped her legs over my shoulders. I sank my throbbing cock into her sodden cunt and fucked her deep and hard. My balls were slapping her ass as I pounded her pussy. Tisha's breathing was quick and raspy and I knew she was close to coming again. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and I poked my tongue into her asshole again. I tongue fucked her ass for several minutes and got it good and wet with my saliva. "Please Jim, fuck my ass." Tisha whined. "Fuck my black ass."

I slid my cock back into her cunt to lubricate it. I pressed the head at her rosebud and eased the head inside. When I past the tight ass ring, I stopped so Tisha could get comfortable. A minute or so later she gave me the go ahead to proceed deeper. I slowly eased into her tight ass until my balls rested against her firm ass cheeks. I screwed her ass slowly at first, my thrusts going a little faster as I went on. Tisha's fingers played with her pussy as I fucked her backdoor. "I want you to fuck me from behind." Tisha demanded. I pulled out of her ass so she could get on her hands and knees.

When Tisha repositioned herself, I pulled her to the edge of the bed and I stood behind her. I dipped my throbbing cock into her cunt to get it slick and then pushed it back into her rectum. "I'm gonna fuck both of your holes tonight" I told her. I fucked her tight ass for a few minutes and then I switched and fucked her wet pussy. I went back and forth between both areas several times until we were both on the edge of another orgasm. I was slamming my meat into her ass when my orgasm hit. I coated the walls of her colon with three jets of semen and then I quickly shoved my cock into her cunt, where I fired off four more ribbons of cum. This brought Tisha over the edge and she had a violent orgasm.

Natish collapsed forward on the bed and I stood there with our combined cum dripping off my dick. I looked at Tisha and saw my cum seeping out of her ass and a wet sheen coating the insides of her thighs. I wiped off my cock with my underwear and laid next to Natisha. I held and kissed her before she fell asleep and said, "You're an amazing lover my dear friend."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Natisha

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds