• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jacqueline Ch. 04

Jacqueline Ch. 04

123

I awoke the next morning as if coming out of a coma. I was disoriented at first, thinking I was in my own bed. That is until I sensed a warm, soft body beside me and realized I was in my parents' bedroom, in my parents' bed, and together with my mother in that bed. She was laying there, head propped up on her arm, watching me, mascara still smeared on her cheeks, pearls still around her neck. She'd let her hair down and it fell in curls around her face and shoulders. She was a mess, and she was beautiful.

She kissed her fingers, then pressed them to mine. "Good morning, sleepyhead. It's almost eleven o'clock. Do you plan on lying in all day?"

"Hmm, good morning Mom," I groaned, stretching my stiff muscles. "Ouch. What did you do to me last night? I feel like I've been hit by a truck."

"Moi? I just went along for the ride, Sweetheart. Don't you remember playing the gallant knight, bringing me home on horseback?"

"Oh yeah, the piggyback ride. Not one of my better ideas, now that I think of it."

"Actually, Sweetheart, it was a wonderful idea. It got us home - and more. Remember?"

Oh yes, I remembered alright. How could I possibly forget last night? It had been a wonderful time - our first date, an evening spent together over a romantic and rather surprising meal, a sensual cab ride (could there be such a thing?), an unforgettable walk home...

I rolled over. "Hmm, I can't quite remember all of it but with a little help I'm sure it'll come back to me." I slipped my hand under the covers and found a bare breast.

She yelped. "My goodness, your hands are like ice! Brr! And say, that reminds me, I suppose I'm to thank you for relieving me of all my clothes last night?"

"It was the least I could do, Mom. You were soaked, chilled to the bone. I had only the best intentions in mind." I gave her my sweetest smile and kissed her, her neck, then her bare shoulder. I shifted a little, aiming lower.

She caught my chin and brought me up face to face. She laughed softly. "I'm sure you did, my Dear, just as you do now, hmm? Hon, as much as I'd love to stay in bed and enjoy the rest of the day with you, I think we took a big risk last night. I know your father told us he'd probably be away for the week but we both know how often his plans change. Coming home to find us together in his bed would not end well, would it? We need to be more careful. I promise you: I am here for you, I want to be with you. I simply can't risk losing what we have, all that we have together. You do realize what we're doing is against the law, don't you? If anyone ever found out... I hope you understand."

"I do, Mom. I didn't really stop to think about it. I guess I was just too tired after everything that happened. Actually, no. The truth is I didn't want it to end, I didn't want to leave you here, alone in a big, cold bed."

"I know, Darling. And I'm glad you stayed with me. You have no idea how heart-warming it was to wake up and see you here beside me this morning. I hope someday we can do that anytime we want but until then..."

I rolled onto my back and yawned. "I know you're right, Mom, but that doesn't mean I have to like it." I sat up and groped under the bed for my boxers. Yuck. They were stiff with cum and still damp from the rain. I gave up that idea and stood up, stark naked in front of my mother.

"What a beautiful young man you are, Bradley."

"Thanks, Mom, but you're the beautiful one here. There's no one like you." I knelt on the bed and kissed her, then gathered up my clothes.

"I'm heading for the shower."

"Take your time, Sweetheart. Let's let it be a lazy day today. I'll go down and make us some breakfast whenever you're ready."

...

It was a perfect day to be lazy -- cold, grey, with rain streaking the windows. We broke all the rules and spent the entire day indoors, I in a fresh pair of boxers and my ratty old favorite sweatshirt, Mom in her thick velour bathrobe. We huddled together on the couch in front of the library fireplace, drinking tea, reading books and magazines, listening to music - simply enjoying each other's company. Every couple of hours or so, one of us headed out for fresh supplies: another pot of tea, a snack or two, more logs for the fire. It was exactly the kind of day we needed, nothing but rest and relaxation, good old r&r. We hardly moved all day.

...

Night was falling, rain pelted the windows, wind swirling around the house. The fire crackled, keeping us warm. We were sitting at opposite ends of the couch, feet intertwined, reading. I looked up at her and smiled, remembering all those years ago sitting on this same couch with her, my head on her breasts. She saw me staring at her.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, just remembering something from a long time ago."

"Oh yes? Tell me."

"Well, seeing you here like this, it reminded me of way back when we got our first tv."

"And you were sitting beside me, rubbing your cheek all over my breasts?"

"You remember that?"

"Of course I remember. How could I forget?

"How did you know what I was up to?"

She winked. "Mothers know their sons much better than we let on. Besides, you weren't very subtle. Had I let it go on, you probably would have had my nipple in your mouth before too long. And it was getting me a little... warm, shall we say? There was no way I could let it continue any further."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"Darling, you were what, perhaps ten at the time?"

"Something like that. I guess it shows just how much I've always been attracted to you."

She smiled again. "Oh, I've known that for a long time. As I say, you weren't terribly subtle."

"What do you think, for old times' sake..."

She swung her feet out of the way and patted the cushion beside her. I slid over and rested my head against her breast. She began to run her fingers through my hair. I nestled in tighter and - just as she had done back then - she slouched down to make me more comfortable.

"Wow, this feels..."

"This feels lovely, Sweetheart, absolutely lovely. Do you recall what it was you were hoping would happen?"

"I don't remember anything much other than feeling you against my cheek and desperately wanting to touch you."

She loosened the sash of her robe and spread it open slightly.

"Well, it looks like your wish might have finally been granted, hmm?" She brought my hand up and slipped it under her robe.

We spent quite a long time like that, my head on her, a hand exploring her breasts, caressing them gently with my fingertips. Once again her nipples were aroused, hard and long. I felt like I was my ten-year old self again, only this time my wildest dreams had come true.

She kissed my hair. "There's another part of me you're welcome to touch, Sweetheart." She pushed the robe away from her legs and spread them slightly.

My scalp tingled and my ears were buzzing as I watched this hand, my hand, slide down under her robe and up between her thighs. She jumped slightly when I first touched her but then relaxed and sighed as I pressed further up, feeling the soft mat of hair, the fleshy mound, the moist lips. She opened her legs wider and ran her hand up and down my arm, her eyes closed, breathing softly.

"That feels wonderful, Darling," she whispered, "I couldn't want for anything more than you here with me, just like this. I love you," she squeezed my arm, "and I love this."

I slowly slipped inside her, pushing my fingers in as far as I could, feeling her wet heat. I found that small nub with my thumb and pressed it. Her legs jumped, belly tight.

"Oh! Oh... mmm," she moaned softly, relaxing again, "yes, just like that."

I followed her guidance, letting her move my hand, telling me where to touch her, how to touch her, what felt best. I lay there in rapt silence, listening to my mother's voice as she shared this most intimate moment with me.

She whispered, "There... that's it, now move it like this... mmm... exactly. Yes, keep doing that."

It was late evening now and the flickering light of the fire held us in a warm glow. She was breathing harder, guiding me more urgently, telling me what she could feel, how her body was reacting to my touch.

"Oh! Can you feel it, Hon? Oh... do that, do it faster... now slowly, slower... now touch me there again... oh!" A spasm ran through her belly. "Now faster, harder... that's it... yes... oh!.

She was lost again, her body shuddering, legs trembling. She pulled me to her breast, her hips rising up against my hand. She was half-moaning, half-crying, her chest rising and falling with each gasp. Her robe fell away to reveal a body tossed by the waves that washed over it, waves brought on by the movements of my hand.

"Tha - that's, oh, no more. No more, Hon, oh my goodness." She collapsed against the couch again, exhausted, limp as a rag doll. I went to pull my hand away but she caught it between her thighs, squeezing hard. "Oh, Bradley. Oh my sweet Darling." Her body was on fire and there was a fine dew on her chest. She brought a hand to her forehead and blew her cheeks. "Oh, what you do to me. Phew!" She bent down and kissed my cheek, squeezing my shoulder. "You are a wonderful lover, my son."

I turned to face her. We kissed. I played with her hair as she ran her fingertips across my eyes and around my chin. We kissed again and were soon caught up in the passion that ignited so easily between us. She slid her hand down my chest. Little shocks traveled up my spine when she took hold of my cock and drew it out into the open. I pressed my lips harder to hers when she squeezed and began to stroke it, a slow, constant motion. I lay back, looking into her eyes, her arm cradling my shoulders. I closed my eyes, savoring this moment. She moistened her palm with the clear drops that were beading up. Her hand was hot, delicate and yet strong. She knew exactly what to do and soon my gut was taut, reacting to her fingers as they touched and explored, always returning to that steady stroke, up and down. When she felt the throb and heard me groan, she squeezed and pulled hard, a sort of milking action. My belly was tight, knees up as she brought it to an end, easing her grip but not letting go. When it was finally over she bent down and kissed me.

"My baby," she whispered.

We stayed there in each other's arms until the fire died down and the chill night air crept into the room. She brushed the hair from my eyes and kissed me again.

"It's late, we should be getting to bed Sweetheart."

We climbed the stairs, my arm around her shoulder, her hand pressed over mine. At the landing she stopped, turned and hugged me tightly.

"Good night, Hon, sweet dreams. I love you so. I wish it wasn't over yet."

"Good night, Mom. I know why it has to be but if you change your mind..."

"You'll be the first to know, my dear." She smiled, rose up and gave me one last kiss, then disappeared into her bedroom.

I fell fast asleep listening to the rain on the roof, with thoughts of my mother, the two of us together in front of the fire.

...

Sometime in the middle of the night I heard the telephone ring, an insistent sound in my subconscious, bringing me back to the cold, cruel surface. I lay there in the dark, barely awake, catching words and brief sentences coming from the bedroom down the hall.

"Well, why shouldn't we... that's absurd... yes, Dear... for how long? If you think it's that important..." Her voice rose louder, "Very well, good-bye!"

I drifted back to sleep and dreamed that she crept quietly into my room and slipped under the covers behind me. I dreamed that she brought her arm around me and pressed her body tightly against mine. I dreamed I could feel her body tremble as she cried silently in the darkness.

...

It was a bright Sunday morning and the sun was pouring through my bedroom window when I finally woke up. As I slowly came to I tried to bring back the details of what I had heard, had dreamt through the night. Had she really come to my room last night, spent the night here with me? Why? What happened? Was it Dad who called? Why were they arguing? I felt the bed sheets behind me. They were still warm.

I could hear the clattering of pots and pans off in the distance. She was up, apparently making breakfast. I threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt then headed down the back stairs to the kitchen. I saw her standing at the counter, still in her robe, the smell of freshly baked scones in the air.

"Good morning, Hon," she said quietly. "I hope I didn't ruin your sleep."

"No, not at all. So tell me, did I dream it or did you...?"

"I needed to be close to you Hon. Your father called last night."

"Yes, I think I heard some of it. What happened, are you okay?"

She stopped what she was doing and came over to me.

"We had an argument, that's all. He called the night we were out and apparently expected me to be waiting by the phone in case he did. He also told me he was changing his plans. After the Seattle client he's going down to California to look into some new business he's been working on. He won't be back 'til the end of the month, so he says."

"So that's good news, isn't it? We'll have some time to ourselves?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, that is good news. It just upsets me that he expects so much from me, to be here at his beck and call at all hours. I just wish he..."

"Appreciated you more?"

"Something like that. You know how it was when he suddenly showed up on Wednesday. How was I to know? So many things not to his liking, nothing I could do to please him. It's... it's soul-destroying."

I gave her a tight hug.

"Well, he's not here now, it's just you and me."

She squeezed me tightly.

"You're absolutely right, my Love. It's a beautiful morning, let's not spoil it with such talk. Sit, let me pour you a coffee. Would you like a scone?"

We sat together, enjoying the warm sunshine. The rain had finally passed and the breeze coming through the open kitchen window was cool and clear. It promised to be a beautiful day.

"Do you have any plans for today, Bradley?"

"Not really. You?"

"I was thinking -- hoping, rather - wouldn't it be lovely to ride our bikes up to the point for a picnic, perhaps even a swim? I could use some fresh air."

"That's a great idea! When do you want to head out?"

"As soon as possible, Hon. It won't take us long to get ready."

We both headed upstairs to collect our things. I pulled on a clean pair of trousers over my swim trunks, grabbed a beach towel and headed outside to bring our bicycles out of the garage. A few minutes later she came skipping down the steps with a small lunch, a blanket and towel in her arms.

Once again my mother managed to look as glamorous as ever. She was wearing a scoop-necked pullover in wide blue and white nautical stripes. It clung nicely to her figure. She wore a white pair of Capri's. A headscarf, sunglasses and canvas sneakers completed the outfit. She looked like a movie star on holiday.

"How do you manage to always look so beautiful, Mom?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "You really know how to warm a girl's heart, Hon."

We loaded her carrier with our gear and rode off toward the outskirts of town. The area we were heading for was a long point of land jutting out into the ocean. It was sheltered by some outlying islands, a perfect place to spend a day. Back then there weren't nearly as many houses as there are now. The area was still open to the public, with what amounted to a dirt track leading to the beach.

We rode single file along the road leading out of town; there was enough traffic to make us cautious. I rode behind, keeping a lookout for cars. I also managed to keep an eye on the gorgeous figure riding ahead of me. Her slacks were tight across her bottom. Her long legs stretched out for miles as she pedaled along. She was leaning slightly forward, arching her back in a long graceful curve. My bike was one of those (back then) exotic European racing types with the down-swept handlebars. I was leaning far forward. The temptation to reach out and touch her bottom kept running through my mind. I swear, sometimes I was sure this was all a dream.

The traffic finally cleared as we left the edge of town. I drifted out into the roadway to ride beside her. I had a good side view of her and could watch her breasts as they responded to every bump in the road, swaying and bouncing. It was difficult to concentrate on cycling. A car or two occasionally passed us going the other way, driving into town. The long stares from the men at the wheel made it obvious she'd caught their attention as we rode along. Bent over the way she was with that scooped neckline, they were probably getting a pretty good view of her cleavage.

Somehow she sensed I was watching her. She grinned, never taking her eyes off the road.

"I know what you're looking at, you naughty boy. Hasn't your mother taught you not to stare at a woman's breasts?"

"Well, now that you mention it, no she hasn't. Just the opposite, in fact."

"Really! I'm shocked! Imagine a mother letting her son stare at her as she rides along a bumpy road! What is this world coming to?"

...

A few minutes later we pulled up at the edge of the woods leading to the beach. On this side of the point we were sheltered from the ocean breeze. There was a long crescent of golden sand bordered by low brush and trees. There were several other parties already there: families, couples, a bunch of teenagers. We leaned our bikes against a nearby tree and found a little hollow in the dune above the beach. A scattering of small bushes sheltered us from the breeze and gave us a little privacy. We spread out the blanket and flopped down, tired and hot. The sun was higher now, heating the sand and air around us. It was time to cool off.

"Phew! I'm ready for a swim."

She kicked off her shoes, knelt down behind one of the bushes and began undoing her slacks. I took the little lunch sack from her bike, hid it in the shadows of the trees and threw my towel over it to keep it cool. By time I turned back she had finished pulling her street clothes off. My jaw dropped the instant I saw her standing there.

Instead of the usual conservative bathing suit, this one was low-cut and strapless, brilliant red with black trim. The effect was stunning. My god, she was gorgeous. Not beautiful "for a mature woman" -- no qualifier was needed. She was very simply the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, anywhere. The long graceful curves of her legs led to the sensuous arc of her hips, up through her slender waist, took a leaping jump out along her bust and came to rest in the sweep of her delicate neck. And her face! Do you remember that glamorous 1940's actress, Hedy Lamarr, the one they called the most beautiful woman in the world? She could easily have been her twin. Every male within twenty yards was either staring at her or trying to catch a secret glimpse without their wives noticing.

She winked at me. "Surprise! What do you think? Do you like it?"

"Holy smokes. When did you...? You look fantastic. Wow."

"Aww, thank you, Sweetheart. The last time I was in the city I saw it and thought it would be a nice change from the old drab one. Your father hasn't seen it yet. I'm not sure how he'd react."

"Too bad for him!"

She laughed and ran for the water, leaving me behind to strip my street clothes off and chase after her.

"Come on, you, time to cool off!" she called over her shoulder.

She was standing at the edge, letting the cold water swirl around her feet when I came up behind her. I took her by surprise, snatching her up to carry her further out.

"Oh! Oh, don't you dare! Put me down!"

"As you wish."

"Ack, no! Wait!"

Too late. I set her down, the cold water up to our waists. My skin was all gooseflesh.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jacqueline Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds