• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Unexpected Meeting

An Unexpected Meeting

1234

Author's note: This is a fictional story of a meeting between a mature man and a sexy lady 28 years younger. It's a long, at times funny and positive story that takes time to develop. If you're looking for wham/bam sex this is not the story for you.

Part One: The Meeting.

It was almost unbearably hot and humid outside the car but relatively cool inside thanks to the air-conditioning. I sighed as the two lanes of traffic once again ground to a halt. Two cars ahead I noticed a frazzled looking lady waiting at a bus-stop. She was looking in annoyance at a bus that was immobile about half a kilometer back down the busy road. My eyes took in the slim figure of the lady who was dressed in a blue business suit. She had an attractive face framed by short brown hair. I guessed she was in her thirties but maybe younger. On the ground beside her were a briefcase and two shopping bags of groceries.

The line of traffic moved forwards a little and on a sudden impulse I pulled into the bus stop next to the surprised and wary looking lady. I pressed the button on my arm rest and as the passenger's window slid down I called out, "If you're waiting for that bus I'm afraid it's broken down and a replacement is at least an hour away."

"Oh shit, that's all I need." The lady said with despair in her voice. "It will take ages to get a taxi in this heat."

I broke my long time rule about never picking up strangers or hitchhikers as I asked, "I'm heading for Heathmont, can I drop you somewhere?"

"Uh, I don't know.......," I caught her glancing from me to my disabled sticker on the windscreen.

I just smiled and said, "I won't bite you, promise, and you can easily outrun me." I glanced at the cars in front of me. "Quick, the traffic's moving."

The lady nodded, grabbed her briefcase and shopping bags and scrambled into my passenger seat. "Thanks so much, what a day to get my car serviced and it won't be ready until tomorrow." She sighed loudly with annoyance as she grabbed the safety belt and clicked it into place.

"I guess we are both breaking our own rules." I ventured with a quiet chuckle as I steered back into the line of traffic with a wave of appreciation to the driver of the car behind mine.

"Sorry?"

"I'm breaking my rule not to pick up strangers and you're breaking your own rule never to get into a car with someone you don't know." I explained.

The lady giggled as she directed the cool air vent onto her face. "You're right there, but that's easily fixed. My names Jodie but friends call me Jo."

I laughed as the traffic stopped again and offered a hand, "Nice to meet you Jodie, I'm Alexander, but please call me Alex. Where can I drop you?"

"I live in Blackburn South, not that far from you," Jodie said as we shook hands. "I'll show you where to drop me when we get there. I really appreciate your help Alex. How do you know another bus will be an hour?"

"As I was passing the bus a very angry lady screamed 'What do mean an eff-ing hour?' at the poor driver who was standing outside the bus near the engine. She was so loud I could hear her with my windows up." I answered as Jodie giggled and nodded at my explanation.

The twin lines of cars moved slowly forward until we stopped at traffic lights. I turned and looked at my passenger. Up close she looked even prettier than she had at the bus stop and I noticed the lack of rings on her left hand. "It must be your lucky day, I rarely come this way at this time but here I am stuck in traffic with a lovely passenger. Whoops, sorry, I think I've been politically incorrect again."

"Stuff political correctness Alex, it's been a while since I've had a nice compliment so thank you." Jodie smiled. "So what brings you this way, if you don't mind me asking?"

A friendly toot of a horn from the car behind me made me focus my attention on the traffic as the lights had turned green. "I don't mind you asking, I had a check-up with my orthopedic surgeon in Richmond and the only time I could get was late afternoon, so here I am."

"Again, if you don't mind? What was your problem?"

"Ask away, I'll tell you if I mind, ok?" I glimpsed Jodie's nod and continued. "I had quite severe scoliosis, curvature of the spine, and had two major operations back in the eighties. The surgery kept me out of a wheelchair for the rest of my life but now I need to use two walking sticks. I manage ok."

"I can see you do from your driving with those hand controls," Jodie placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Thank you for telling me, I had a girl friend at high school who got scoliosis but she managed with physiotherapy and a leather brace. Are you able to work?"

"I retired early last year and got a government pension. I figured they owed me after all the tax I paid over the years. I had my own business, awards and trophies for sport and business with engraving. Your turn, what do you do?"

"I'm a personal assistant, in other words a secretary, to the director of a large pharmaceuticals company. It pays well but I get tired of the travelling every day." Jodie chuckled, "I saw you look at my hand, yes, I'm single, divorced actually and still adjusting."

I grinned, "I'm single too but don't worry, I don't expect to ever see you again."

"Oh, why is that?" Jodie asked as the traffic stopped again.

"Well, the obvious age difference for starters, I'm sixty-four and," I glanced at Jodie again, "I'd say at least thirty-five years older than you."

"You sweet talker, you." Jodie's laughter was genuine. "That's the second compliment you've given me. I'm thirty-six, it's more like twenty-eight years difference. My turn now, you look much younger than sixty-four."

"Thank you, I'm sure we still look like father and daughter," I chuckled, I was enjoying the company of my passenger. "And anyway, you must have lots of men around your age chasing you."

"They all want just one thing. If only their brain was between their ears and not between their legs." Jodie said ruefully as the traffic moved slowly again. "Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but I want friendship, some TLC and understanding too. Not just one night stands."

"Good for you, strong friendships are so important but not many people realise that, sometimes not even your friends." I laughed at my words, "Hell, that was a bit deep."

"But very true." Jodie nodded as she thought over my words.

After a short silence we chatted easily and laughed about some of our friendships and our likes and dislikes as the traffic slowly eased and soon we were at Jodie's suburb.

"Where can I drop you?" I asked as I tried unsuccessfully to disguise a touch of sadness in my voice.

"I feel like you sound." Jodie sighed gently, "This short trip has almost been like a blind date, only more enjoyable. Are you ok to drop me home?"

"Sure!" I exaggerated the happiness in my voice.

"I like you Alex, you're so natural. Take the next turn left and then it's the third street on the right. I have enough lasagna and salad for two if you'd like to join me for dinner?"

The sudden invitation really took me by surprise and I glanced quickly at my passenger. Her smile and bright eyes showed me her invitation was genuine. I nodded my head vigorously while moving my mouth soundlessly as if I was lost for words. I followed Jodie's instructions and soon we were parking in the driveway of her small timber home.

"Do you need a hand?" Jodie asked as she unclipped her seatbelt and gathered her bags.

"No thanks, I'll be fine, you can be sure I'll ask if I need assistance." I replied as I climbed slowly from the car and grasped a walking stick in each hand.

"Point taken," Jodie said with a grin, "Let's get out of this heat, follow me."

I was pleased to see a handrail beside the three steps up to the front porch as I slowly followed Jodie's trim figure up the wide path. By the time I made it up the steps she had the front door unlocked and had disappeared into the house. My mind was still spinning at the sudden change of my plans for the evening, but there was no way that I was going to knock back her invitation.

"Shut the door and come through to the kitchen." Jodie called as I admired the decorating in her home and the cool temperature.

"I love your house, how come it's so cool in here?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, noting with pleasure that my hostess had removed her jacket to show a blouse quite damp from standing in the hot sun before I rescued her. The thin material hugged her small but shapely breasts covered by a sheer white bra.

"The aircon's on a timer so it's been on for half an hour, good trick eh?" Jodie explained as she unpacked her shopping bags. "Grab a seat and I'll open a cold bottle of wine in a sec. Chardonnay ok with you?"

"Yes, fine thanks but I don't drink much, especially when I have to drive." I laughed as I said, "It looks like the blind date has turned into a dinner date."

Jodie took the lasagna from her fridge and placed it in the oven before turning to me with a serious expression. "I surprised myself when I accepted your lift and even more when I asked you to dinner. I just feel a very friendly sort of connection to you Alexander, that's the best I can describe it at the moment."

"That's lovely Jodie, I feel it's a go with the flow situation, you can be sure I won't do anything inappropriate." I replied as I gazed straight into her lovely green eyes. "Honesty and trust are the basics for the best friendships.......whoa, I think I'm getting ahead of myself."

"Perhaps you are, who knows?" Jodie's bright smile quickly returned. "Let's just relax and enjoy the evening, ok? Would you mind if I had a quick shower and got out of these damp work clothes and into something more comfortable?"

"Go for it, I'm all for comfortable." I grinned as my eyes roamed over her lovely body. "Can I watch?"

"Tsk, tsk, naughty boy." Jodie admonished me with a grin as she grabbed two wineglasses from a shelf and the bottle of wine from the fridge. "Here, make yourself useful, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I poured two glasses of the wine as I sat at the kitchen table with more thoughts of amazement at the turn of events. I was lost in thought and jumped as Jodie returned quietly on bare feet. She was wearing a loose fitting light green tee shirt and a pair of comfortable tan shorts.

"I bet that feels better." I said as I watched her down some of the cold wine.

"Much more comfortable thanks." Jodie replied as she commenced preparation of the salad to go with the lasagna. "I hope you don't mind but I do an old-fashioned salad. Only one type of lettuce, lots of cheese, tomato, asparagus and some beetroot in a separate bowl, with a home-made dressing."

"Excellent, I hate those new-fangled salads that seem to consist of four types of lettuce and not much else. That lasagna smells beaut."

We chatted on about our mutual love of food and our favourite dishes from all around the world. We ate at the kitchen table with the lasagna tasting as delicious as the aroma had promised. Like myself, Jodie had traveled overseas a few times and we laughed as we swapped stories of different countries and the people that lived there. Jodie quickly cleared away the dishes and made some delicious smelling fresh coffee that she carried into the living room where we sat close on her sofa.

"You get your car back tomorrow?" I asked. "What a nuisance on Saturday morning."

"Yes, apparently it needed a new timing belt. Would that be right? I know nothing about cars."

"I'm not great on how cars work," I replied, "But I do know that it's a good idea to replace the timing belt if it looks a bit worn. If they break it can result in huge costs, maybe even a new engine. So how do you intend to spend the rest of your weekend?" I enquired as an idea sprung to mind.

Jodie wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Most of tomorrow I have some projects to type out and print for my boss to take to the USA on Tuesday. Sunday I'll try and sleep in and then do laundry and some house cleaning. If I get some time I might get to the gym, but I doubt it. Some weekend eh?"

"Can I make a proposition to you?" I asked with a grin.

"That depends." Jodie replied warily.

"I really enjoy your company and it seems to work vice versa too. You know the pub on top of Mt. Dandenong? Would you consider having lunch with me on Sunday, take a few hours off from your house work?"

"Father and daughter having lunch together?" Jodie giggled.

"Or a dirty old man with his mistress?" I laughed.

"I hadn't thought of that, but who cares what people think? I haven't been into the Dandenongs for years, that sound lovely, thanks Alex." As Jodie spoke she moved close to me and gently rubbed her right hand up and down my left arm. "I hope you don't mind me doing that, I'm very tactile at times."

A shiver ran through my body as my brain tried to cope with thoughts of Jodie being very tactile. "It feels lovely, very comforting."

"Good." Jodie sounded pleased. "Do you believe in fate?"

"I'm not very religious but I do believe in a sort of Higher Power that seems to guide our lives when we have no say in what happens at a particular time. Maybe it was just coincidence that we met today, maybe it was meant to be? I don't know and I don't care, I just know I enjoy your company Jodie."

"Call me Jo please," My hostess asked as she squeezed my left hand. "I would love to come to lunch with you on Sunday, thank you, I do need a change and some fresh country air." Impulsively Jo leaned across and kissed me on the cheek.

"Now I'm lost for words." I felt myself blushing and Jo giggled at my reaction.

"I can be very impulsive at times, so be warned." My delightful new friend smiled radiantly. "I'm very pleased that bus broke down." Jo paused and grimaced ruefully, "Would you mind if I threw you out now?" She asked. "I'll make a start on the work for my boss tonight and that way I'll definitely be free on Sunday."

"Sure, no problem, have you got a pen and piece of paper? I'll give you my phone number and email address in case something comes up or you change your mind."

Jo produced a pen and notepad from beside the sofa. "I'm coming on Sunday." She promised as I wrote down my contact information.

I struggled slowly to my feet with the aid of my walking sticks. "The old back gets a bit stiff from too much sitting." I explained.

"I think you're amazing the way you cope." Jo smiled as she held an arm and guided me to the front door.

The temperature was still high outside as my new friend stood close while I gingerly negotiated the front steps. She walked beside me down the path to my car. I opened the door and placed the walking sticks beside my seat before turning back to face Jodie.

"I'll be here about eleven on Sunday if I don't hear from you, ok?"

"I'll be ready sweet Alex, I think Sunday's going to be a bit cooler so that will be good." Jo grinned again as she shook her head from side to side. "I'm blown away by the strength our friendship already has. Not great English but you know what I mean."

"I sure do young lady," I held my arms wide, "Is it too soon for a goodbye hug?"

"It's never too soon for hugs." Jo replied as we wrapped our arms around each other. "I love the power of a hug." She whispered.

As we parted Jo caught me by surprise again by planting a lovely kiss onto my lips.

"Told you I was tactile!" Jo giggled like a teenager. "Shut your mouth Alex, the wind might change!"

I just laughed and climbed into my car. Jodie shut the door and ran down the path to her home where she stood on the front porch and waved goodbye. I drove home with my head spinning at how the end the day had changed my life, for the near future, anyway.

Part two: The Picnic

I had a restless sleep Friday night as I worried about Jodie having second thoughts. My old issues of poor self-esteem and low self-confidence returned with a vengeance as I brooded about why would a lovely young lady like Jo have any interest in an older man with a disability? The time dragged all Saturday as I waited for Jodie to phone and cancel our planned lunch.

I jumped when the phone rang at seven-thirty Saturday evening and prepared myself for bad news. "Hello, Alex speaking."

"Hi Alex, it's Jodie here." She said in a quiet voice that completely lacked any enthusiasm.

"Oh, hello Jodie." I replied with a sigh.

"I'm sorry to have to call you, but," The flatness of her tone could only mean one thing as she paused as if she was searching for the right words. Then suddenly she burst into a fit of giggles, "I'm sorry Alex, I was tricking you," She confessed amongst the giggles, "I just wondered if you would be ok if tomorrow we had a picnic somewhere instead of going to the pub. I'll bring all the food and drink."

"You really are a brat aren't you?" I interrupted with obvious relief in my voice. "You really had me going young lady."

"I'm sorry Alex, I couldn't resist it, and yes, you're right, I can be a brat at times. What do you do with brats?" She asked brightly.

"Maybe I'll show you someday," I laughed. "But yes, a picnic sounds great. The cool change will have come through tonight so it won't be too hot. Any idea where you want to go?"

"I'll leave that up to you, I'm sure you know a spot where there won't be too many people?"

"I know a few places, I'll have a think and surprise you tomorrow."

"Oh, I love surprises." The happiness was obvious in Jodie's voice. "You'll be here at eleven?"

"Sure will Jo, I'm looking forward to it."

"Great, see you then. Gotta go, I've got things to do, bye Alex love!"

With those few words the line clicked dead before I could even say goodbye. Alex love! As I wondered about those two words I resolved not to have too many expectations about Jodie and to try and just enjoy our time together without complications. Needless to say, my mood had improved considerably and I slept a lot better that night.

I drove into Jodie's driveway just before eleven to find her sitting on the front steps waiting with a picnic icebox and a rug beside her. Her face broke into a wide smile as she jumped to her feet and carried the goodies to the car. I gulped as I gazed at what my sexy new friend was nearly wearing. Apart from a bikini top covering some of her breasts she was bare to the waist, a very short loose fitting mini skirt covered half-way down her shapely thighs and she wore leather sandals on her feet. After placing the icebox on the back seat Jodie jumped in beside me and excitedly kissed me on a cheek.

"This will be so much fun!" Jodie gushed, "I haven't down anything like this for far too long." She looked at my light blue plain summer shirt with dark blue slacks and said, "Nice colour coordinating Alex, do you like what I'm wearing? Honest opinion please!"

"How do you expect me to concentrate on my driving when you're dressed like that?" I asked as I mocked-wiped my brow. "Honestly, sensational and sexy."

"You're so good for my ego!" Jodie exclaimed, "Come on let's go, and keep your eyes on the road."

"Good thing we're not going to the pub with you dressed like that." I muttered as I reversed out of the driveway.

"I would look like the mistress in this outfit." Jodie giggled. "I'm sorry for my phone trick last night, that was naughty of me. Were you worried I was going to cancel?"

"I was a bit." I confessed, "No, I was a lot actually. When I had cooled down at home after your goodbye kiss, I kept asking myself why would a beautiful young girl like you want to come out with an older man with my physical problems? Can you see why I would think like that?"

"Yes, I can Alex." Jo replied thoughtfully as she rested a hand on my thigh. "But I wouldn't have even invited you for dinner if I didn't like you. As for going out for a picnic lunch on a Sunday, there are few other people I know that I would do this with. I just enjoy your company and I don't give a fuck about your disability. I just want to have a nice day out in the fresh air, I'm sure we both could do with it and the lovely company."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • An Unexpected Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds