• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

12345

Someone once said, "The only thing harder for an author than writing is not writing." I totally understand that sentiment.

I was somewhat overwhelmed with the feedback I received from the first part of this story. For the most part, I have avoided the vitriolic attacks other writers of FICTION in this category often have to endure, once again proving my fans are among the most intelligent who read stories on this site.

Due to the number of responses I received with email addresses, it took me quite a while to answer them all. I thought that I was done; but I compared the number of replies that I sent with the number of feedbacks I received which had addresses and realized that I somehow missed answering four of you. I'm comparing my in's with my out's and will correct my oversight as soon as I can. If you fall into this group, I want to apologize.

****

I awoke from a sound sleep, as if I was crawling out of a deep pit. My eyelids seemed to be glued together and it took a real effort to finally open them. I found myself lying on my side looking into the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Ellen was on her side, facing me. Her head and neck rested on my arm, right below my shoulder. She would have been so embarrassed to find out that she had drooled all over my arm.

My arm ached and I realized that the circulation had been cut off. I tried to gently move my arm, without waking Ellie. I had a very tough time, because I had absolutely no feeling and no muscle control in my whole arm. I finally reached around with my other hand and softly raised her head, just enough to clear my arm.

I managed to pull my arm nearly half way out without feeling her move, and then I glanced at her. Ellie was staring at me with a sleepy smile on her face. "I'm not that bad in the morning, am I?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"I got the feeling you thought I was 'coyote ugly' first thing in the morning." She said with an adorable smile on her face.

"Ellie, you're the prettiest thing I've ever seen, when I first opened my eyes in the morning. I was only moving because I needed to dry off all the drool you were leaving on my arm," I told her trying to keep my face as neutral as possible.

She slapped at my arm playfully, touching the wet spot, opened her mouth in horror as she realized that it was true, and then blushed brightly in embarrassment. "Oh Davey, I don't believe I did that."

I could feel the pins and needles pain of the circulation being restored to my arm and hand as I told her, "Don't worry about it, tell you what, I promise, tonight I'll drool into your hair so we'll be even."

She smiled, slapped my chest playfully and said, "Oh Davey, you always say just the right thing to make me feel better." Ellie put her chin on my chest, staring into my eyes and told me, "Davey, I love you so much, I'm so happy."

I looked deeply into her eyes and said, "Ellie, I'll always take care of you."

Ellie laid her head on my chest with a contented sigh, and placed her hand on my stomach. I guess that's when she noticed my morning wood and giggled, "Is that for me?"

"Ellie, all of them are for you, except that one... that one's for the bathroom." I was chuckling as I pulled myself out of bed. I still had difficulty moving my arm, and cradled it with my other hand as I walked toward the bathroom.

I was reaching over to flush the toilet, when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, Ellen watching me. "I've never really watched a man do that before," she said.

"What, flush?" I kidded her with a big grin.

Her radiant smile and joyful laugh brightened the whole room as she said, "No, pee while standing up."

I was feeling silly so I said, "Anyone can pee while standing up. If you want, I could teach you."

She looked at me incredulously and asked, "If that's true, why do only men do it?"

I barely managed to contain my hilarity as I choked out, "Because if women did it, they would soak their shoes," then I dissolved into uncontrolled laughter.

When I heard her laughter added to mine, it was a tonic to my soul. I started the shower and when the water temperature was right we got in. I took her body wash, and a washcloth and worked it in. I temporarily turned off the water; after she was thoroughly wet and washed her completely from her neck to the soles of her feet; first her back then her sides, and finally her front. I must admit that her lovely ass, breasts and pussy got much cleaner than any other part of her body during that shower; but, she didn't seem to mind.

I turned on the water, verified the temperature and held her close while I rinsed her off. A movement near the glass block entrance alerted me to the fact that we had company.

Jen (or was it Jan), was standing there in her robe, looking at us with a smile on her face. "We came in to get him up, but it looks like you've done a pretty good job of getting him up already," she said to Ellen while pointedly looking at my crotch.

"Is Jen with you?" Ellen asked.

"That was a silly question," I whispered to Ellen, as a second head appeared on Jen's shoulder.

The first head said indignantly, "I am Jen."

The other head said, "Good morning Davey, good morning Ellen, we brought coffee."

The first head, that claimed to be Jen said, "We fixed it up for you and put it on the counter."

I told them, "We'll be out in a few minutes: could you get breakfast ready for all of us?"

"Sure Davey," they both said brightly. They both hustled out and Ellen and I went back to our shower.

Ellen washed me thoroughly with her body wash. I was amused when I smelled the faint peach scent which now emanated from every pore of my skin. I quickly shampooed my hair and then we exited the shower together. We dried each other, and then I used one of the sinks to shave and brush my teeth.

Ellen went to the little vanity desk in the closet, sat down and got dressed. She did her makeup and fixed her hair while I got dressed.

I felt a little niggling in my conscience while I was dressing. For some reason I began think about an experiment I'd read about, involving rats. A researcher had wired the pleasure center in a male rat's brain, and taught the rat that every time that he pressed a button, an intense jolt of pleasure, similar to an orgasm resulted. Once the rat figured that out, he continued slamming the button without stopping until he died. The essence of my life had always been discipline and in one night I had ruined everything. I began to feel something I hadn't felt much of before, shame.

Ellen and I walked out of the bedroom, holding our coffee and went to the dining room. One of the twins was pulling biscuits out of the oven and the other was bringing a plate full of bacon and a serving bowl full of scrambled eggs.

Jan set the food down on the table and then grabbed me as I started heading for my regular seat. She looked at me with an open expression and said, "Davey, your new place is at the head of the table."

We all sat down and began to eat. Ellen was on my right, next to her was Susan. On my left the twins sat side by side. All the girls watched me during the entire meal. I knew that they were waiting for me to say something, but I wasn't sure what.

I sat there sipping my coffee and looking at them all one at a time, while waiting for one of them to say something. I was hard-headed enough to wait forever: and they all knew it. Ellen was a close second so I knew it wouldn't be her. The twins could talk between themselves without saying a word so I really thought that it would be Suzie and focused on her longer than the others each scan.

It was only three or four minutes, but seemed a lot longer until I heard the scrape of chairs on the floor. The twins got up and came over to me quickly, one of them saying, "We're sorry Davey, please forgive us."

The other one said, "Please don't be mad at us Davey, we couldn't help ourselves."

I was really ashamed of myself now, I'd taken advantage of them and they were apologizing to me. I knew that I had to set the record straight, but needed a couple of minutes to work up the courage. "Does anyone else need some more coffee?" I asked as I took my cup into the kitchen. There was a chorus of no as I refilled my cup.

I took my time filling my cup and adding the cream. I wanted to be sure that I had my thoughts together when I started speaking. I finally ambled over to the table, sat down and began speaking.

"I want to apologize to all of you for taking advantage of you. I am sorry, I just didn't think. Please forgive me." Even as I was saying it, I knew it wasn't near enough.

Ellen got up, walked to me, hugged my head into her breasts and said, "Davey, it wasn't you, it was us. We got you drunk and took advantage of you. You never had a chance, we wouldn't take no for an answer."

The other girls all nodded their agreement as she continued. "I've been waiting since dad died. I just couldn't wait any more. The other girls have been waiting for a long time too, Davey you never really had a choice."

Suzie asked in a quavering voice, "Don't you love us any more Davey?"

I got up quickly, went over to Suzie and pulled her into my chest as I said just loud enough for all the other girls to hear, "I love you all so much, I'd willing give my life for any of yours without a second thought."

By now all of the girls were crowded around me hugging me tightly, when one of the twins said, "Isn't it alright for us to feel the same way? Davey, you've already given up so much for us. You have no personal life, no free time; no childhood, no friends and you've never even had a girlfriend. You gave all that up for us. You've taken responsibilities that men ten years your senior would a hard time doing for one person, and you've done it for all four of us."

Ellen said, "Davey, you've never even taken a vacation, and only one sick day in the last five years. When I realized how hard you've been working, I was ashamed of myself. I looked into what it would take to replace you at work. There isn't any way to replace you; you're the only one we have that can solve so many of the technical problems. We're only paying you $2500 a week, and all of that is going into your trust."

"Dad warned me that you'd work yourself to death if I didn't stop you and I let it happen. Please forgive me. Forgive us all. We all love you as much as you love us. What happened this morning was our plan; you couldn't have stopped it if you wanted to. Even if you could have, it would have hurt us to know that you didn't love us like we all love you." Tears were spilling down all of our faces as Ellen finished speaking.

I was speechless, and finally said to close out this subject, "Alright, what kind of car did you get me?"

The girls started back to their seats giggling as Susan said, "Davey, you're a brilliant scientist, a responsible brother and a marvelous lover: but Davey you're the worst driver in the state. I wanted to give you the limousine with a full-time chauffer; but, I was out voted."

All the girls were laughing and nodding as Jan said, "She's right Davey, you're a really bad driver. Any of us will drive you wherever you want to go. You don't need a car."

The edge of panic must have shone on my face, so Ellen said, "Don't worry Davey, we got you a car. You'll love it. Come on girls; go get dressed so we can take him out to see it."

The girls were giggling as they hurried down the hall.

The wait took forever. The worst part was that Ellen wouldn't even give me a hint. I've never been much on delayed gratification, unless I was able to be doing something toward my goal. I was going nuts by the time that the girls rejoined us: but, the wait was worth it. The girls were all dressed in their sexiest casual outfits. The twins had on tight white pants and nearly shear black tops with open shoes. Susan may have had on pants, but when looking at her top, I just couldn't look any further. Suzie's top was pink with spaghetti shoulder straps. The arm holes were nearly to her waist. The neckline was so low and loose that if I stood close to her I could easily see her breasts. I forgot all about the damned car.

"Down boy," Ellen said as she pulled me toward the back door.

We walked along the driveway until we got to my space in the garage. The twins each covered one of my eyes. Susie backed into me and wrapped my hands around her waist. I heard the garage door going up as I waited. I must admit, it was much easier to wait for that slow garage door as Suzie dragged my hands up to cup her boobs, while grinding her ass into my reawakened cock. I don't think that Ellen knew, but the twins were giggling and pressing their boobs into me as well.

Teasing time was finally over as the garage door finally stopped and Ellen said, "Okay girls, let him look."

It was quite simply the most stunning car I had ever seen. It looked like an Aston Martin, but the logo said Lightning. I looked at Ellen and said, "It's beautiful, but what is it?"

"Take me for a ride baby, and I'll tell you all about it." Ellie said.

The car was black, with maybe a dozen layers of clear coat. The depth of the finish was phenomenal. She tossed me the keys as we got into the car. I adjusted the seat, all the mirrors and put on the seatbelt. I put the key in the ignition, but before I started it Ellen told me, "Let me tell you about this car before you try to drive it. It's an electric car, made in England. It's very hi performance and very low maintenance. It uses no gas; no oil has no transmission and no engine. There are four electric motors, one in each wheel. It's suppose to go about 250 miles between charges, and that thing over there," she said pointing, "Is suppose to completely charge it in ten minutes. I hope you like it Davey, I spent more than I should have; but, I wanted you to be happy."

I smiled and said, "Let's go for a ride."

I really wasn't the worst driver in the state. It's a really big state, and somewhere there had to be at least two or three who were worse than me. I compensated by driving very defensively, and leaving a large cushion of space around myself. The girls had all inherited their mother's driving ability. Mom could have been a stunt driver for the movies. Had I tried to drive like the girls, it would have turned into a demolition derby. I didn't push the car at all, but I could tell that the car was extremely hi performance. Accelerating from a dead stop at an intersection pressed me back into the seat like blasting off in the space shuttle. Ellen turned to me and said, "It'll go zero to sixty in about four seconds; but they limited the speed to a maximum of one hundred and thirty miles per hour in their software."

I drove each of the girls around the local area, and had a wonderful time. When I finally pulled back into the garage, I felt that I could at least control the car well enough to get around, (which was the reason they had me drive it so much). Suzie and I figured out how to attach the charger, and then we went into the house. Ellen and the twins were waiting for us, dressed in their skimpiest bathing suits talking and drinking coffee.

"Oh goody, they're here," the twins said.

"Davey, get on your swimsuit and we'll show you what else we got you," Ellen said.

I smiled as Suzie and I hurried to comply. It didn't take me long for me to return, ready to go swimming.

Suzie came out shortly in her most revealing suit as Ellen asked me, "Davey, when was the last time you went down to the basement?"

We really didn't have a real basement, but the home was a split level. We lived on the middle and top levels, and rarely went into the bottom level. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been down there. "Probably before dad died," I said. "I never have a reason to go down there."

"You've got one now," Jan said, smiling.

"Let's go, you've got to see it, you'll love it." Jen said, pulling me toward the stairs.

The basement had been one big open room, but now it had been divided up a little. There was still a very large open room that was all set up as a large gathering room, with a lot of comfortable furniture. I could visualize this room filled with people having a party. I was impressed with the effort that had gone into planning this space, and with the fact that they had done it without my knowledge. I was still wondering the reason they had me put on a swimming suit, and what was in the other rooms.

Jan and Jen asked, "Can we show him the other rooms now?"

Ellen nodded, smiling as she watched them both pull me onward.

When we reached the first the first door, Suzie ducked in front and asked, "Are you ready Davey?"

I nodded my ascent as she opened the door. I saw a large bedroom with an entrance to the adjoining bathroom. There was no tub, but there were two sinks, a shower and a toilet, with a door that went to the hallway.

We left the bedroom and walked across the hall to the double doors on that side. I was impressed when I saw the gym that they had set up. A stationary bike, a treadmill with incline, a deluxe resistance weight machine with all the attachments and finally a machine that I had absolutely no idea what it did.

"What is that?" I asked, pointing at the puzzling machine.

"It's kind of an aerobic climbing machine," Ellen told me. "It's supposed to be really good for your butt," Ellen told me shyly.

I looked at her and asked incredulously, "Is my ass so bad that it needs its own special machine?"

Ellen looked down and said, "Davey, your ass is spectacular, it's mine that needs the work."

"Ellie, your ass is perfect, don't you change it for me or I'll be unhappy." I told her emphatically. I reached over and patted her ass to show her I was serious, and couldn't resist slipping my hand into her bikini bottom.

Ellen moved into me, reached around to hug me, sighed contentedly and whispered happily, "I'll give you just four hours to stop that."

Jan turned around and pulled her bikini bottom below her cheeks, looked over her shoulder and asked, "How about my ass, Davey is it okay?"

I was about to compliment her ass when I noticed that Jen and Suzie were pulling down their suit bottoms as well. I had an inspiration and said, "You all know that the only ass in this room that isn't perfect is mine."

"I don't know Davey; I think your ass is really fine." Ellen said.

Jen said, "We might agree, but we need to have a closer look."

I knew I was in trouble when Ellen clamped down on my arms so that I couldn't move them. Six hands were in the waistband of my suit, pulling it down. I began to truly panic, when my dick began to harden, preventing the head from escaping through the waistband. It really felt like they were tearing my dick off as they worked my suit below my cheeks in back and to the base of my cock in front. By this time, Ellen felt my aching dick poking into her abdomen, and finally realized that my groans were not of pleasure; but pain.

"Stop, you're hurting him," Ellie said as she reached down and relived the pressure on my poor injured dick.

Ellie gently removed my swimming suit while she protected my abused cock. The girls murmured their apologies as they looked on in concern. I quickly recovered and actually enjoyed being nude in front of the girls. Ellie picked up my suit and said, "We still need to show you the rest; follow me."

We went back into the hallway, all the way to the last door on the opposite side. When I opened the door, I was blown away. The room was a mirror image of the guest bedroom at the beginning of the hallway; except instead of bedroom furniture, the room was filled with an overstuffed conversation pit, taking up most of the walls. There was a small wet bar, a refrigerator, a microwave and a fast food restaurant style soda dispenser. There was a large plasma screen TV attached to the wall and a shelf underneath with a DVD player and cable box.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds