• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Sexual Awakening of Daniel

Sexual Awakening of Daniel

The Watkins family was discussing their last from the womb, Daniel.

Ewan, head of the family, asked, "Has my boy ever had a girl friend?"

"Yes dear," said Nancy his wife. "He's had many and retains some. But don't you mean lover?"

"What's the difference?"

Youngest daughter Meg, married with a toddler said, "One you have sex with, the other may just be a platonic friend or perhaps they do have sex."

Ewan growled, "Make up your mind."

"It's a matter of semantics dad." mother of twins and elder daughter Susan said. "Some words are open to interpretation because they possess more than one meaning."

"Semantics... platonic? What's up with these fancy words?" Ewan complained. "We are talking about my son who's never had a platonic in his life and apparently has not experienced sex."

"Perhaps he has," Nancy offered. "But if he hasn't, does it really matter? He's only twenty-two."

"Goodness, but the time I was twenty-two I must have had sex more than thirty times," Meg smiled.

"About eighty for me," Susan sniggered. "What about you mom?"

"When I married your mother when we were twenty-six she was a virgin," Ewan said grandly.

Nancy and her daughters looked at him in disbelief but Ewan blew any thoughts about enlightenment by saying, "I'm worried Daniel might by gay."

"Gay?" Nancy said, her face contorted in horror.

Nancy said "How cute" while Susan shrieked, "That would bring disgrace upon this family. We have a reputation as being a heterosexually promiscuous family."

"Is that good?"

"Yes dad," Meg reassured him. "It means we like to fuck."

"Damn right," Ewan said, his wife looking at him nervously, biting her bottom lip.

Ewan scratched his balls and said, "Well let's give this challenge some thought. You girls ought to be getting home to your families. We'll meet at 4:30 tomorrow to discuss how we can ensure Daniel gets laid. You could be our best bet Susan. Most of your friends are sluts."

"Oh thank you dad," Susan scowled.

Ewan wiped the smile off Meg's face when he said, "Perhaps you could start him off with a blowjob Meg to get his motor running."

* * *

Young assistant librarian Rachel Somers concluded her poetry class. Daniel was the only one of the class of eleven to stay behind and help to return the chairs to behind tables.

"You have a great feeling for poetry Daniel, probably exceeding mine. You are so sensitive you pick up meanings expressed in nuances in the flow that none of my other students decipher."

"Thank you Rachel. I like your hair up like that with the plaited loops."

"Why thank you Daniel. I welcome a quiet intimate comment from you like that."

"It's okay, you're welcome. Well home to dinner and then out somewhere with your boyfriend?"

"I-I don't have a boyfriend Daniel."

"Oh you're gay?"

"Certainly not Daniel and I thank you to keep your personal comments to yourself."

"Stop it Rachel. Don't be so thin-skinned. It makes you appear prudish and that I'm sure you're not. Just a little shy I would think."

"I did go to college."

"Of course you did and earned a fine degree. But that in itself doesn't mean you are worldly. And there's nothing wrong with being shy... it's a little like walking with a stone in your shoe; it makes you tentative. You could loosen up a bit and that might slant you towards becoming more worldly and therefore less shy."

"You mean have sex with you don't you?"

"No."

"Then what do you mean?"

"You are intelligent enough to understand this conundrum Rachel: for you to be more worldly you need to become more worldly."

"I see."

"Yes I believe you do."

"Come, lock up and I'll walk you to your car. I'm parked nearby."

"Um, would you like to come for family lunch this Sunday?"

"Careful Rachel, you're pushing boundaries."

She turned scarlet and Daniel took her hand and said sorry, it had been unfair of him to tease her. "I'm very pleased that you are responding to my advice."

"Then will you come?"

"Er..."

"Daniel!"

"Oh yes, sure. The family won't er..."

"Come on to you?"

"Er yeah."

"I wouldn't think so. They will be intent on trying to determine how great a threat you are to me."

"Oh. Until Sunday then?"

Rachel smiled and gave him the time and address.

* * *

The Watkins family debate about sorting Daniel out continued.

Ewan wiped his nose with the back of his hand and asked Susan for her suggestions.

"Why me first, why not mom?"

""Because after Daniel you are the best-educated of this family."

"A diploma is nowhere at the level of Daniel's degree."

"Stop stalling. I said next best educated, not equally well educated."

"You've got her dad. Either that or she's stalling."

Susan glared at her sister and said, "I know Rose Grove and approached her. She is such a slut and rumor is she charges some of the guys for it."

Ewan focused on Susan with interest and said, "How much?"

"You're married dad. Rose does have a few standards. She said if I invited her around and everyone leaves her in the house alone with Daniel she'll fuck him dry."

"Oh no, no she can't do that to Daniel, not in his first sexual encounter," cried his mom. "It will put him off sex for life. That bitch will half kill him and possibly crippled him emotionally"

"Gawd Susan. Find out how much to make an exception with a married guy not far over forty."

"Quite a bit over forty but no dad. It wouldn't be fair on mom."

Nancy smiled at Susan and thanked her for her compassion.

"You can't say not to Rose unless you substitute someone else Nancy otherwise this is not going to work."

"Very well, my friend Mrs Tracy. She does it for money to supplement her alimony."

"How much?"

"Seventy bucks for two hours Ewan."

"Hell I'm not paying that money when I can get all I want free."

"We are discussing Daniel Ewan, not you. Give me seventy bucks and I'll arrange it."

"Aw come on Nancy, couldn't you attend to the boy without charge?"

The three women snarled at Ewan until he apologized and handed Nancy seventy bucks

As the girls were leaving, Nancy was propositioned. "Give the seventy bucks to me mom and I'll give him two hours he'll never forget."

"No Meg, that's disgusting."

The daughters visited again on Friday evening and when everyone had a drink Daniel was told about the plan.

"You are to go to Thelma Tracy's home at noon Sunday. She'll be home from church by then."

"This is crazy, insulting, interfering and totally unnecessary," shouted Daniel, turning very red-faced.

"Oh, so you've had your end up some poor unfortunate female?"

"Shut your foul mouth Susan or I'll fill it with your broken teeth."

"Dad!"

"Yes, that is threatening behavior Daniel that is not tolerated in this house."

"Sorry Susan."

"Apology accepted."

"Right answer Susan's question or I'll pull your head off your scrawny neck," said Daniel's father.

"I can confirm I've not had sexual relations with females beyond fingering."

"It thought so," sneered Susan.

"I can't understand this attempted interference by you guys," Daniel. "You are attempting to control my behavior. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It's not that I require an inoculation of sex to protect my future well being. You guys are a bunch of sexual misfits and I feel grieved that you have embarked on something this treacherous. "Mom this is something I might have expected from dad and Susan but not you and not you Meg."

Meg and Nancy began crying and hugging one another.

"You are a disgrace to this highly sexually motivated family," said Ewan. "You are a fucking creep, a gay cock-sucker."

Bang.

Daniel hit his father, catching his father on the jaw and sending him crashing to the floor, out cold.

The women screamed and Susan shouted obscenities at Daniel. Nancy slapped her and yelled for her to shut up and help her pick her father up.

"Fetch a cold compress Meg."

"Ohmigod, Daniel's killed our father," Meg said.

"And with two interfering bitches of sisters yet to be walloped," Daniel snarled.

"Stop frightening them Daniel," urged his mom. "We have been so stupid."

Two minutes later all was well. Ewan regained conscious and said, "Christ son, you really can hit. I really asked for that. There's nothing unmanly about you."

Daniel asked, "Are you okay dad?"

"I'm left with a headache but don't believe anything is broken apart from the chair. God, I didn't see that fist coming. I deserve to be humiliated in front of my own family like this son after I was instrumental in humiliating you."

"Well no hard feelings dad. You slip around to Mrs Grove's home on Sunday and apologize for my non-appearance. You never know, you might get lucky."

"Thank you son. There will be no more family pressure on you to loose your virginity. I promise you that."

"Thanks dad."

"I give you that assurance as well," said his mother. I am ashamed of my behavior. Of all people I should have been the one to support you. I cringe in shame.

"Me too Daniel," said Meg. "A thousand apologies.

"I thought we were doing what was best for you Daniel," said Susan but am now left wondering how could we gang up on you like that. It was a terrible mistake. I am so sorry."

Ewan, moving gingerly, shook Daniel's hand and the three women took turns to kiss him. Daniel placed his arm around his mother and said, "Mom, please go easy on yourself over this. To my knowledge this is the only time in my entire life you've left me down and it was neither a crime nor a life-threatening event. You slipped up just the once, placing just a tiny dent in the remarkable record you built in your relationship with me. Just the one tiny dent. Please view it in that perspective mom. I insist. Come on girls, it's time you were home with your families. Mom, dad -- I'm taking your out to dinner."

Next morning Daniel told his mom he had been invited out to lunch.

"By whom?" she asked, placing omelets in front of him and his father at the breakfast table.

His parents waited curiously for the reply.

"Oh just a girl I know."

"Girl?"

"Actually a young woman; she's twenty-three mom."

"Do we know her?"

"No."

"How did you meet her?"

"She's conducting the ten-session series on an introduction to poetry I'm attending. My study of poetry at high school and then at college was basic, to say the least."

"Why haven't we heard about her?"

"It's just started to happen. I have the impression she views me as her stand-out student but don't read anything into that. She is rather shy and sees sensitivity in me, judging by her comments. I suggested she ought to attempt to shake off her shyness and the next thing she was asking me to family lunch today. Since she had the courage to ask me I couldn't really say no could I?"

"No, I agree," Nancy said while Ewan thought Daniel's brother-in-law's birthday lunch was the more important engagement.

"I called Susan half and hour ago and apologized for being unable to attend lunch today and explained why and she was very happy for me. I spoke to Dirk and he said no way could I turn down a date with a woman just to attend his birthday lunch. He invited me to dinner with them tonight and I accepted."

"I can't believe this is happening," Nancy smiled happily.

"Mom, don't read anything into it. As I said, Rachel is very shy."

"Rachel, I like that name."

"Mom!"

* * *

Rachel answered the doorbell and smiled beautifully at Daniel and said, "I knew you would come."

"I'm glad you had that confidence in me. May I kiss you... you look wonderful?"

"Yes and thank you."

They kissed, just a short soft press of lips.

"That was nice."

"It was meant to be Rachel. Tell me, why did you ask me here?"

She colored and said, "Because my family has been pushing me to be seen with a guy. My brother Luke claims some guys believe I'm gay."

"That's terrible."

"Are you angry at being used like this?"

"Not at all. Family pressure can be intolerable if allowed to go unchecked. I'll attempt to defuse the pressure."

"Apart from showing up here there's nothing you can do."

"Well let's see about that. Just don't show shock or dismay at anything I say."

"Ohmigod, you're not going to say we've had sex are you?"

"Who me?"

Rachel's mom arrived in the hallway and appeared impressed by what she saw. "Oh hello, I'm Rachel's mom Kirsty Somers."

"Hi Mrs Somers, please call me Daniel. I'm Daniel Watkins. You have reared such a sweet daughter in Rachel. Her intellect is awesome."

"Why thank you Daniel," Kirsty said, almost glowing. "Please come in and meet the family. My husband Neville is about to serve drinks.

"You mean Neville Somers of Jason, Somers and Trumpeter?"

"Yes, are you a client?"

"I'm in my first year with the company as an accountant working in the small business services and consultancy section. I had no idea Mr Somers was your father Rachel."

"Well that's a surprise," Kirsty laughed. "Come on through."

Daniel came under immediate scrutiny by Rachel's father and younger brother and sister.

"Good afternoon sir. I've just found out your first name. I work in the small business section at your office."

"Do you? We welcome to our home. Rachel said last night she tutors you in deeper appreciation of poetry."

"Yes, poetry interests me because it paints word pictures."

"Well I never heard it described like that before. It makes sense. This is Rachel's younger sister by eighteen months, Anna, and this is Toby."

"Hi Anna, that dress becomes you. I sympathize with you Toby. I have two sisters and am bottom of the heap in my family, being the youngest. But it can have advantages."

"Yeah like being told what to do but I became a freshman at college this year and I'm now considered an adult and that's a relief. Can I grab you a beer?"

"Thanks."

"What would you like Rachel -- the usual wine?"

"Yes wine thanks Toby.

The conversation over lunch was rambling along when Kirsty asked, "What are your immediate plans Daniel, anything exciting?"

"Becoming a top performer at the company of course but Rachel and I have been discussing sharing an apartment."

Kirsty gasped and the family stared at Rachel until her father asked, "Just how long have you two been associating?"

"Not long Neville," Daniel said confidentially. "We've just clicked, if you know what I mean. We both are sensitive persons and feel our affinity. Rachel feels I'm the right sort of guy to enhance her social development because I've very positive about shyness and in turn she measures up to what I have been looking for in a woman, an impressive conversationalist, tremendously dedicated to her work, is modest and not going on about sex all the time like so many of her contemporaries."

Rachel's mom looked nonplussed, her siblings were grinning and her frowning father said, "Rachel?"

Rachel lifted her downcast eyes and despite her burning cheeks spoke confidently. "I feel Daniel is beginning to exert a profound influence on me daddy."

"But moving in with a guy, this is so sudden," said her mom, staring at her daughter wide-eyed.

"Young people by the thousands do that these days mom."

"I know darling but we did not expect you..."

"Do you think I'm different to other young women? Megan lives with Alan, Jessie and Sam are a number, Tessa and Brian were the first of my contemporaries to set up home together..."

"Yes dear. You are quite right."

"Don't worry Mrs Somers. We won't be rushing into it."

"I'm relieved to hear that," Kirsty smiled. "I have some mind adjustments to make."

"Well after that interesting exchange, I'll open more wine," Neville said, playing the perfect host.

The conversation turned to discussing proposals for the family's summer vacation.

* * *

Walking to Daniel's car Rachel said, "I almost went through the floor when you spoke about apartment-sharing."

"Do you think it's a good idea?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"You want to have sex with me?"

"If that does with apartment sharing yes, I do."

"This is so sudden."

"So?"

"Well it's no problem really. I like the idea but have yet to get my mind around it."

"Have you had sex?"

"Yes, twice," Rachel said. "Were you worried about ending up with a virgin?"

"No but you would be. I've come close several times Rachel but I've never had sex. It just didn't fall my way and I never chased after it."

"Oh god, my own unused guy to bed-in."

They laughed and kissed and she said it sounded so exciting. "I think mom is watching us."

They kissed again.

"She'll pounce on you as soon as you return inside."

"It's okay. I'll be ready for her. I'll say it's probably a couple of months away."

"Yeah and ask if she'd like to help look for a suitable apartment."

"That's brilliant Daniel; it will put her on our side. When can we have sex?"

"Want to come away with me this weekend?"

* * *

They were in the hotel spa pool and having spent a little time looking deeply into each other's eyes and Rachel, wearing a one-piece swimsuit had pulled Daniel's hand on to her left breast.

"Okay if I slide my hand down?"

She nodded and smiled.

They discarded their swimsuits in the bathroom and walked over to the bed, drying themselves.

They had talked about it over the past couple of days. Daniel said he knew what to do -- he'd watched adult DVDs -- and he'd been told it wasn't necessary for him to use a condom.

They sat on the edge of the bed and kissed until Rachel broke away. As Daniel bent his head to attend to her breast she fed the nipple into his mouth and cooed, stroking his hair.

"It's up really hard now, it's a real beauty," she said. "Ready to put it in?"

He nodded.

Rachel climbed to the middle of the bed and then pulled him onto her between her open legs.

"It may feel warm, perhaps very warm and will be very moist."

"I know. I've fingered a few babes."

"Lift up your ass and position over my pussy. I'll guide it in. Ohmigod, it's fat."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No of course not. I've been thinking about this for days Daniel and you will have. Don't worry if we come early."

"I'll just hope I come."

"Oh there'll be no problem about that," she said, squeezing Daniel.

"Ohmigod, do that again. It felt wonderful," he said, as he pushed in fully once more, being in the throws of an unforgettable sexual awakening.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Sexual Awakening of Daniel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 479 milliseconds