• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Sisters Ch. 04

Naughty Sisters Ch. 04

[Author's note: All characters in this story are more than 18 years old.]

Daddy and the girls have cleaned off the table and are finishing up the kitchen when Mommy comes down.

"Well, isn't this nice. Thank you everyone," she fawns.

"No problem," the girls answer in unison. Daddy just nods.

"Shall we watch a movie?" she suggests.

The girls are less than enthused. Mommy likes to watch old movies, the kind with no sex in them. Both girls - and Daddy - like their movies to be steamy; torrid in fact. Or what's the point.

To the girls, Mommy is a prude.

Of course, Daddy knows better. His wife is anything but a prude. She is just conservative with her daughters. In the bedroom she is his wanton bitch with a penchant for all things kinky. He knows of her latent lesbian urges too, and has sometimes toyed with the idea of inviting another woman to join them during playtime.

They all migrate to the living room nonetheless. Daddy sits on the couch between Mommy and Delilah. Venus sits in the easy chair opposite. Both girls are in short skirts, Mommy in slacks. Both girls sit with their tanned legs properly crossed. It's been a lovely day; the sailing was relaxing - and stimulating. Their dinner together was pleasant - and stimulating. Daddy's short "chat" with Venus on the couch was very nice - and stimulating. Even Mommy's kitchen time with Delilah was fun - and stimulating.

Daddy would like some more stimulation, but he is biding his time. He knows Mommy will likely be going to bed early; she always does when they've been sailing; it tires her out. His mind begins to wander though. The thought of three pussies is crowding in. They wait there, one on each side of him, and one across; moist and inviting. Looking over at Venus, he imagines his fingers probing her warm hole again under the afghan. To his sides are two confections, each punctuated with a finger-sized clit, that beckon to his tongue. The multitude of possibilities are turning over in his mind.

As he is working through those, time is skipping ahead. The conversation in the room has turned to what they would like to do tomorrow. Delilah would like to do some shopping. Mommy says she would too. Venus would sooner stay home.

"What do you have planned?" asks his wife, rousting him from his fantasies.

He blinks, then replies, "I should put some time in on my cabinet project."

He's been building some new cabinets for his workshop, and one thing after another has interrupted the work.

"Oh, can I help?", Venus pleads, recalling the fun she used to have helping her Daddy.

"Sure, of course," he smiles, "that would be great."

Mommy jumps in with, "Well, that settles it then. Delilah and I will have a day of shopping and you two can stay home and work."

Daddy nods then winks at Venus.

"Now since I can't convince anyone to watch a movie, I think I'll get to bed. I'll need my rest if I'm going to keep up with Delilah tomorrow."

She stands up, bends to give Daddy a goodnight kiss, and off she goes.

The girls lock eyes for a second as if to say, "FINALLY."

"Good night, Mommy," they chirp.

"Good night," she replies as she ascends the stairs, "Don't stay up too late."

When her door shuts, Delilah immediately scoots over next to Daddy; her tits bobbling.

Boy, that didn't take long. His cock gets a twinge. His hand instinctively reaches to fondle her fabulous boobs through her blouse. Her skirt hiked up as she scooted over, so much more of her thighs are now exposed. She is looking a lot less proper than she did just minutes ago. She has that wanton look in her eyes too. Daddy has forgotten how feline she can become when she's on the make.

He cautions that they should be extra quiet until they are sure mommy is asleep. It would be more than just an embarrassment if she were to come back out for some reason.

But with Delilah's bountiful breast against his palm, how can he resist? He pushes it up in the bra; the flesh bulges above the cup. He squeezes and kneads it. She reaches for the growing protrusion in his pants. They both draw in a quick breath.

Venus is watching from the easy chair. She has drawn her knees up; her heels are on the edge of the seat; her panty sheathed crotch is in full view.

It's a sight that's very stimulating to Daddy. His little slut's box is "one of his favorite things."

She fingers herself through the fabric while looking across at him. Their eyes lock; his blood rises further.

He turns to unbutton Delilah's blouse, then he deftly removes her bra. The mass of her tits and the huge areolas around her nipples are to die for. She is even bigger now than when Daddy last took his pleasure with her. She has her mother's tits; the tits she had when Daddy married her. He takes one up to his mouth; runs his tongue around the tip; coats it with his saliva, just as Venus did last night.

Seeing the saliva coated nipple, Venus works her fingers into her panties and onto her clit. Her sister's tits have been the object of her masturbation so many, many times.

Delilah stands up to push her skirt and her panties to the floor; steps out and kicks them to the side. She stoops to unbuckle and unzip Daddy. His bulge is making the task more difficult but she manages. She grabs both his trousers and his briefs at the waist to pull them off together. His cock and balls are now free.

Venus takes much pleasure in seeing her big sister's tits bobble and shake as she goes about her business. Now seeing Daddy's stiff cock causes her to tweak herself more rapidly.

Delilah cups up her tits for him as she stands directly in front of him, then with her legs slightly spread, she bends at the waist to place her mouth to the head of his monstrous hard-on. Her hanging masses swing beneath her. She slithers her long tongue over the head while she pumps the shaft at the base. She slurps and laps. Her mouth is incredible.

The pumping agitates his ball sac; it flops about; its heavy contents jerk up and down. Venus has a clear view of all the action through Delilah's legs. She can see Delilah's swinging tits; she can see her mouth at work and her hand grasping his thick pole as she strokes. Venus would love to help; she would love to cup his oscillating balls to feel the weight of them; to get the full sense of the load he is building for his little sluts.

She crawls over to the inverted vee formed by Delilah's legs. Daddy feels her small fingers and long nails on his thighs, then she moves one hand to grip his shaft above Delilah's. Venus easily picks up the rhythm of Delilah's stroking. It's a repeat of the fun they had on the boat earlier today; the two of them working together to service their Daddy.

He sees Venus's other hand reaching through to grope one of Delilah's swinging melons. Her tiny fingers tremble as they massage the very nipple that was in his mouth moments ago. She is stroking HIM and fondling HER! The thought of his little darling tending to her Daddy AND her sister ignites his passion!

He can barely breathe. What else will she do? Is she still a virgin? Is it time for her to move beyond that? What does she know of the wonderful debaucheries that await her if she opens herself to bisexual pleasures?

Delilah takes her mouth off of Daddy to whisper, "Yes, little sister, just like that."

Daddy realizes Venus is not just fondling Delilah's breast, she is eating her pussy too. And neither has missed a stroke of his pulsating pecker! He's beside himself. His daughters are exceeding every expectation he had for tonight.

He must have more of them. He must have them in the canopy bed up in their room. Now!

He pushes them both back, still trying to catch his breath.

"Let's go upstairs, sweethearts, before Daddy explodes."

His daughters look at him like he's more god than father. They gather their things and up they go. Daddy grabs his pants and follows, his aching cock waving with each step. The view of their contrasting rumps, one petite, the other robust, as they bump up the stairs, adds even more to his anticipation of what awaits at the top.

They all tiptoe past Mommy's room. Shssssh, we wouldn't want Mommy to wake and find her lovely daughters doing nasty things with their horny Daddy.

They close and lock the guestroom door. Delilah flicks on a low intensity lamp near the wall and another closer to the bed. It is whorehouse lighting. Perfect. His little whores have learned their lessons well.

They gather at the foot of the bed for some three-way hugging and kissing. With the sisters standing face-to-face, and Daddy's big hard-on sandwiched between them, he puts his arms around them both at once. Delilah's fleshy mounds are mouth-high to Venus, who buries her face between them. Daddy views from above as Venus's slender fingers squeeze them and her pouty lips caress them. He can tell that the sheer bulk of them is what Venus most enjoys.

As if to break away before she let's herself go too far, she throws her head back. Her long hair extends halfway down her back, and her lean throat becomes exposed. Delilah bends down to nibble and tongue one side of it while Daddy does the same to the other. They are both mad for her!

All three fall together onto the bed. He's on his back between them now. Delilah moves up and Venus moves down. Delilah holds his head against her fleshy pillows; offers a taut nipple to his lips. Venus puts her wet mouth where Delilah's had been downstairs; right to the head of his colossal cock. She places her tiny hand around the shaft to guide it to her lips. She too has an incredible mouth. She can't get it over his whole girth like Delilah can, but her more serpentine tongue tip can get deeper into his slit. And she craves his precum.

"Mmm, Daddy, you are so delicious," she purrs in her little girl way.

He lurches up. She is getting to him. He doesn't know how much longer he can last.

Delilah drags a nipple across his mouth, then slaps his face with her tit. She holds it up, jiggles it to make the flesh ripple.

Then with a smokey whisper, "Does Daddy like that? Is Delilah making it good for Daddy?".

Before he can answer, she stuffs as much of it as she can into his mouth. He groans in pleasure. His cock is so hard it throbs in pain. It protrudes up toward Venus's mouth, craving her tongue.

Delilah tells Venus to get up on her knees and to rotate around so she's kneeling beside Daddy but facing toward his feet. She then instructs her to resume her sucking. Daddy now has a nice view of his daughter's tight bum and pussy as she slithers her tongue over his manhood. He puts his hand to her inner thigh, slides it up until just his forefinger contacts her wet pussy lips. He holds there while she continues to suck and squeak; her head bobbing and twisting as she moves her tongue over the head and along the shaft.

Delilah sees how much the sight of Venus's pussy turns him on. In fact, it turns her on too. Her little sister's pussy is most tongue-worthy.

She whispers luringly to Daddy, "Would you like to watch me eat that?"

He draws in a short breath. The idea is more than he can process at the moment. She quickly realizes that, so she takes the liberty of showing him without receiving a response.

Her tongue slithers out as if she was going to kiss Venus, only now it is seeking her pussy lips. She flicks along the edge of one lip, right where it contacts the beginning of her thigh. Half of her tongue is on thigh, half on pussy lip. She looks at Daddy to be sure he can see everything she's doing. His eyes are rolling up. It is incredibly stimulating for him.

She starts to lap more vigorously while moving more toward the center of Venus's perfect slit.

"Oh yes," Daddy blurts, "let me do that too."

He raises up on one elbow to put his tongue near Delilah's. They both lap at the sweetness of Venus's delectable snatch. Venus wriggles her bottom.

"Oh please," she peeps in her little girl voice, "don't stop."

Daddy and Delilah cross tongues as they lash at Venus's luscious lips. Delilah gently pushes him back. She prefers that he watch. He readily yields. Just the thought of one daughter eating the other is stimulating enough. To actually watch - from just inches away - his beautiful Delilah eat his darling Venus's perfect peeshy will be a treat divine!

Venus is letting out more little peeps. Delilah is alternately licking her clit and thrusting her tongue into her tight gash. Venus does her best to get her mouth around Daddy's full thickness, but only partially succeeds. She can't imagine how he would ever fit in her tight little cunt. She is getting more frenzied on both ends as her orgasm nears.

Daddy coaxes her, "Cum sweetheart. Daddy wants you to cum. Cum with your mouth on Daddy's big cock and your sister's hot mouth on your tight little cunt."

Venus's back arches; her mouth goes still; her whole body shudders. She squeaks the sweetest little squeak as she cums. Holds for a long pause, then rhythmically jerks her hips.

Her big sister sucks and laps her juices until she reaches completion.

As she calms down, she thanks them both very sweetly. Then without a word, she pulls away to guide Delilah onto her back. Still holding Daddy's thick dong, she guides him up onto Delilah. The abundant flesh of Delilah's mammaries roll about as she raises her legs along Daddy's torso, missionary style.

She looks at Venus as if to ask, "Is this what you have in mind?"

Venus's answer is to grip daddy's huge erection at the base and position it at Delilah's entrance. She wants to see Delilah impaled by Daddy. She wants to see his thickness stretch Delilah's pussy lips to gauge how much he would stretch her own.

Delilah is no virgin but she is tight. With Venus's little hand still in place, he pushes. The flared head slips in. He grunts. Delilah moves her legs higher up his back to better accommodate his entry. She thrusts up, she wants more of him inside her. He slips in until Venus's hand prevents further penetration.

Venus wants to maintain some control. She has no intention of being just a spectator. This is a threesome and she wants a part.

Daddy begins to pump with what amount to three-quarter strokes. Delilah is spectacular. It's like fucking his wife before they were married. She is supple. Her tits are breathtaking.

In a smokey voice again, she breathes, "Daddy, you are so big. I'm all filled up."

Venus is providing encouragement too. She wants them both to cum good. She wants Daddy to unleash the load he's been carrying for them all day. They owe it to him. They've teased him nearly out of his mind.

Delilah uses her upper arms to corral her massive bags of flesh. She jostles them side to side. Her giant nipples are hard cherries atop huge mounds of jello. They are bobbing up and down with each passing wavelet his thrusting produces.

She looks into his eyes and whispers softly, "Please cum, Daddy. Cum on my tits. Cum on your little girl's; great; big; tits."

He's getting to the short strokes. She is heaving against him. They are both grunting.

Venus slips her hand off his shaft to cup his balls. She holds them while he plunges his full length into Delilah. Delilah expels a puff of air like the wind has been knocked out of her. A couple of deep strokes and she cums almost instantly; just what Venus hoped for. Delilah's legs come down, her heels dig into the mattress as she thrusts up to him; a low growl deep in her throat.

Daddy's cock jerks and bucks. He pulls out to explode onto her magnificent tits.

"Aaaah!"

"Ooh, you are a NASTY Daddy," she coos, as she pushes her arms up to squish the cum-splattered flesh together, and to bounce and jiggle them for his enjoyment.

"Look what you've done," she teases, "your thick load is all OVER my boobies."

Venus quickly moves in to lick it off Delilah's huge nipples and Daddy's still twitching cock. To be extra naughty, she then shares it with Delilah as they kiss; smearing his hot cum over both of their tongues and lips for their Daddy to see.

He rolls over onto his back. A satisfied smile comes over his face.

He can't remember the last time he had a ball-drainer like this one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Sisters Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds