• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Slave Woman Ch. 04

Black Slave Woman Ch. 04

Hello, there. My name is Hillary Winston. I'm a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, heavyset and big-bottomed Irishwoman living in the city of Wellesley, Massachusetts. And I absolutely love Black men. And I love Black women even more. I absolutely love Black people! Right now, I'm having a threesome with my best friend Mika Brownstone and my boyfriend Bartleby O'Shea. Just a trio of Wellesley Technical Community College students killing some time on a Friday night. We're lying in bed and doing our thing.

Mika is sucking on Bartleby's long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock while I lick his balls. Bartleby is a big and tall Black ( he's six-foot-three by 250 pounds ) man who plays football for Wellesley Technical Community College. He has a thing for big-booty white chicks and that's where Mika and I come in. We're making his fantasy of an interracial threesome come true. Mika Brownstone is a big and tall, big-bottomed and dark-skinned Black woman I've known since our days as the only female wrestlers on the men's team at Wellesley Community High School. We're very close and do everything together. And I mean everything.

Mika and I suck Bartleby's cock and balls until the big Black stud shoots his cum all over our faces. Then we drain him and get down and dirty. I get on all fours before spreading my plump ass cheeks wide open. Bartleby comes up behind me and presses his cock against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he enters me. I grimace as my sexy Black boyfriend pushes his cock into my ass. Yes, I'm a big and tall white chick who loves anal sex. With Black men only. Got a problem with that?

Bartleby presses his hands on my hips and slams his cock into my asshole. He's giving it to me good and hard and I absolutely love it. Meanwhile, Mika is licking my pussy and fingering my snatch. I love it when she does that. Nothing like getting my pussy digitally stimulated while getting fucked in the ass to take this chubby white Mama over the edge, folks. Seriously. Bartleby's cock is stretching my asshole and I'm absolutely loving it. I was introduced to butt fucking by a sexy Hispanic stud named Jose, the last guy I dated before I met Bartleby. He was hot, but unfortunately he left me for an Asian chick named Ming.

Bartleby pumped his cock into my butt hole until he came, flooding my asshole with his manly seed. The rush of his hot cum in my asshole felt awesome. I screamed in pleasure. Wow. Encore! Mika stopped playing with my pussy and began licking my asshole, sucking all of the cum out of it with her tongue. Bartleby laughed, and said Mika and I were the freakiest chicks he'd ever been with. Well, he had no idea. After he got done fucking me, Mika and I sucked his cock. Then it was Mika's turn to get fucked.

Mika got on all fours and spread her big butt cheeks. I spit in her asshole and pressed Bartleby's cock against it. The big Black man pushed his cock into the big Black woman's tight asshole while I, the big white chick, simply watched. Mika screamed as Bartleby's cock penetrated her asshole. Even though she's a really big Black woman with a truly fat ass, she's got a tight asshole. Bartleby gripped her hips and slammed his cock into her shit hole. Mika screamed in pain and pleasure as she got butt fucked. I laughed, fingering my pussy as Mika's big ass jiggled under the force of Bartleby's thrusts. He fucked her for a while, then pulled out after he came. Later, we tried some truly freaky stuff.

I don't know how but I talked Bartleby and Mika into a fantasy of mine. I wanted to play Master and Slave in the historical sense. Basically, in the fantasy, I would be the dominant White Mistress and they would be my obedient Black slaves. Surprisingly, they were okay with that. We started the fun and games right away. Let the fun begin, folks. It's going to get wild in here. Don't say you weren't properly warned.

I put doggy collars around the necks of Bartleby and Mika, and attached leashes to the collars. Afterwards, I sat naked on my couch while bossing them around. I had Mika do the dishes while Bartleby broom the apartment. Watching them move about naked, doing my bidding, turned me on like you would not believe. I masturbated openly while watching them do their thing. After a while, I decided to fuck them. Time to show this submissive Black couple what a dominant white female slave owner could do. I wanted to show them who's boss. And so I did.

I had Bartleby and Mika get on all fours. Side by side. Then I fastened steel bindings to their hands and feet. Until they couldn't move without my permission. Then I grabbed a whip from my nightstand and cracked it in the air. I gave Mika a solid whack to the butt with the whip. The big Black woman yelped. I laughed, and pointed to the bluish marks on her big Black ass. Then I whipped Bartleby as well. The big Black man screamed. How I loved that sound. I whipped the both of them for a while, listening to their screams. Truly the most wonderful sounds I've ever heard. Until I got my strap-on dildo.

I fetched my biggest strap-on dildo and doused it in lubricant. Bartleby and Mika's eyes widened when they saw it. I smiled wickedly. Time for the dominant white mistress to fuck her Black slaves. I came up behind Bartleby, and pried his ass cheeks wide open. I shoved my dildo into his ass. The big Black man screamed. Mika watched helplessly as I sodomized Bartleby, stretching the big Black man's ass with my dildo. I winked at the big Black woman, and told her she was next. I fucked Bartleby until he cried tears of pain and joy. Then I went after Mika.

The big Black woman tried to resist but there was nothing she could do. I subdued her, then shoved my dildo up her ass. The big Black woman screamed as I sodomized her. Hard and fast, I pumped my plastic cock into her. I have always dreamed of fucking a sassy Black woman with my dildo and make her my bitch. And now I was doing just that. I fucked Mika until I got some tears out of her. Then I pulled my dildo out of her ass. I removed Bartleby and Mika's bindings. They lay there, resting.

Afterwards, they thanked me for being such a proper dominatrix by licking my pussy and asshole. They're such obedient slaves. My slaves. I love dominating them. And they love being dominated by me. We're all consenting adults and we're good friends in and out of the bedroom. We have a very fulfilling sex life. And life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Slave Woman Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds