• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • From Dutiful Wife to Total Slut

From Dutiful Wife to Total Slut

Alice was an attractive young 25 year-old blond with a body to die for. She was married to John—a handsome 29 year-old banker who gave her everything she wanted, except really pleasing her in bed. She was a very dutiful wife, and she always faked her orgasms with John. They went through the motions of sex, but John always came prematurely inside her and then immediately rolled over and went to sleep, no matter how sexy she dressed or how slutty she acted for him.

Alice loved John so much but her sex life was dull. Sex with John almost always left her unsatisfied—wanting. She was home cleaning the house when she received a fateful call on her mobile phone. Alice answered the phone automatically, thinking it was John wanting something.

"Hi, John, what did you forget this time?" Alice asked, but the voice on the other end wasn't John.

"I'm not John; it's Teddy from high school. Is that Alice Dale there?" the unknown voice announced. Alice caught herself thinking: Who in the hell is Teddy? Her maiden name was Dale, but she was now married, so she corrected the caller.

"Yes, but it's now Alice Kennedy. Who are you again, and where did you say you know me from?" Alice inquired, because she just could not remember who she went to high school with as it was so many years ago.

"My name is Ted Marks. I was in most of your classes, and I was the son of Miss Marks, your favorite teacher. She still talks about you as her best student she ever had," Ted answered. Alice slowly realised who he was because Miss Marks had helped her to her the job of her dreams. Alice remembered Teddy as a hanger-on of a group who she was the leader of.

"Oh, I remember now. You're Teddy. Weren't you in the same group of hangers-on in high school? A bit of a nerd too?" Alice didn't intend to sound so rude over the phone, but she found that's all she knew of him. Her mind went back to high school, but of her friends she had back then, most of them she still knew. However, Ted was still a mystery to her.

"You want meet up for a coffee" Alice queried. Within milliseconds of asking, Ted excitedly blurted out: "Yeah, how about 12 tomorrow in this little coffee shop I found the other day? It's just off Main Street. Not too busy."

Work was not a problem for Alice because she ran the office and she named her own hours. She wondered how Ted had found her favorite coffee shop, as well as who gave him her phone number. As Alice continued to clean the house, she kept drifting off to the idea of what Ted actually looked like.

John came home late, dumped his jacket on the back of the sofa, sat down, and immediately went online, browsing the Internet and replying to his e-mails. After spending a few lonely hours in her own company, Alice went off to bed. John remained fixated on his computer, and Alice reckoned he would come to bed in his own time. Alice began to think about meeting up with Teddy that next day before she soon fell asleep.

The morning soon came, and it was 7 a.m. John was out at work and would be back late again. Alice took her time. She ran a nice hot bath to treat herself to a long soak, and then washed her natural blond hair, of which she was very proud, before slowly and deliberately patting herself dry with a luxuriously thick, thirsty towel.

She went to her wardrobe and picked a black skirt suit as it flattered her curves; she slipped on a pink bra and g-string, along with a pair of white stockings and garters. Alice looked the picture of a top-level executive of a top firm, which she was. She put on a pair of black 3-inch heels before walking downstairs to leave for work.

Time seemed to drag for Alice. 12 o'clock felt like it would never come.

"I'm going out for a long business lunch with a new client. I don't know exactly when I will be back, so tell my other clients that we'll have to reschedule," Alice told her personal assistant. Walking around to the nearby coffee shop took less than a minute. She sat down and the waiter soon came over and asked: "The usual Alice?"

Alice answered, "Yes, please." Sipping her coffee while waiting for Ted, she took note of the many young men who were coming and going in the coffee shop. She looked at her watch again and again. It was well past 12, and going on 1 o'clock. Alice picked up her cold coffee to leave, and a dashing, hot young man came in. Alice thought: I would have him in a second if I weren't married.

The young man walked straight over to her and asked, "Is that Alice Dale?"

Alice was lost for words. She just waved him over.

"You look hot, Alice," Ted said. This was having more of effect on Alice than she would admit even to herself. She immediately found herself fantasizing about his taking her over and over again.

They seemed to talk about everything, even his mom—who was now in a home after she had a serious stroke, which wiped out most of her memories of her family, but not of her life as an English teacher . . . and her best student ever, Alice. Alice asked Ted, "Where did you get my number?"

"I saw Jodie Wood last week at where I work and she said we should all get back in touch," Ted replied.

"Jodie was my best friend at high school and we are still great friends, even if she lives the other side of the country," Alice responded. "We keep in touch by e-mailing each other. I had told her all about John and how married life was being good to me."

"Jodie told me she could not find the right man," Ted added with a slight chuckle in his voice. "She said they were all gay."

"Oh, so Jodie gave my number to you? That was good of her," Alice said. "Do you want to get something to eat? I know a place where it's booked 24/7, but I can always get a table."

Ted thought for a second. "OK, but I'm paying."

Ted noticed how attractive Alice was, and he remembered how he always had the hots for her, even in high school, but back then she never even noticed him. Now she was utterly captivated by him and he was planning to use that to his advantage. They walked out as Ted held the door for Alice. She must have thought he was as gallant as a knight in shining Armour.

Alice hailed a cab and told the driver where to go. She was finding herself becoming more and more attracted to Ted. She felt the sexual tension building between them just as Ted leaned over to give her a kiss full on the lips. Ted was no amateur in kissing. The pure passion that existed between them was felt in that very first kiss. "Take us to The Grand," Alice instructed the driver. The Grand was the best hotel in the city and Alice had maintained a penthouse suite there for entertaining business clients.

Ted and Alice arrived at The Grand and they took the private lift up to the penthouse. They could not keep their hands off each other. By the time the lift reached the penthouse, Alice's jacket and Ted's shirt were flung carelessly to the floor of the lift.

Ted picked up Alice and carried her just like John had on their wedding night, but now Alice was going to break her wedding vows. Ted carried her to the bed and threw her upon it. "Let's see all of you," Ted said as he took off his trousers.

Alice quickly got out of her skirt, only to show her that body had being betraying her. She had found her knickers had become soaked with her flowing juices while they had been chatting in the coffee shop and in the lift to the penthouse.

"Oh, Alice you want this, don't you? You want to cheat on your husband. You need to." Ted stood there with his hand on his hips in a semi-naked state. All Alice could do was just nod like a horny teenage girl on prom night. Ted went to his jacket, pulled out a small digital camera, and started to click away.

Alice just played for the camera. She removed her bra and played with herself as Ted took picture after picture of her performing lewdly for him. After a while, Ted soon became bored with the photography and moved to the bed. He quickly removed her G-string and started to finger her dripping snatch. Alice just enjoyed the sheer pleasure she was getting from Ted's nimble fingers.

Ted quickly removed his underwear in preparation to fuck Alice. She felt completely filled as Ted plunged his throbbing cock into her gripping cunt even though Ted was the same size as her husband, but it seemed that Ted knew how to make better use of his equipment. Ted changed position by turning onto his back and let Alice ride him, so she could better achieve orgasm.

Alice went up and down on Ted's stiff pole. She was completely lost in lust and could feel something building inside her. After a few minutes, she experienced her first real orgasm in her life. Ted saw this. He smiled as she enjoyed herself. Now was the point where he was going to take control, but Ted planned to do so in a subtle manner because he wanted Alice to feel as though she were still in control, thereby making her more receptive to his psychological manipulation.

Alice said her goodbyes to Ted and rushed home. Her mind was whirling so fast it was a complete blur. She couldn't believe she had just cheated on John. When she got home, she found that John was not home as usual. Alice went upstairs to the bathroom and ran a hot bath because she felt dirty about what had just happened. Alice out of her clothes, got into the bath, and she put her phone by the bath just in case John phoned.

Alice must have fallen asleep because the phone woke her—a text message alert. Alice stretched over to get her phone. She thought it was John to tell her he would be late again. The message read: "Hope u enjoyed 2day." It was from Ted.

Alice had not noticed she was playing with herself in the water while reading Ted's message. Then a second message followed: "I b back in town a week's time c u L8r Miss Dale, love TED." The smoldering fire in between Alice's legs became a virtual conflagration because of Ted's message.

Alice wondered what all this meant for her relationship with her husband. Had she become a slut . . . or was it rape? Yes, it had to be rape . . . but why did she enjoy is so much? John had finally come home while Alice was still in the bath.

"Where are you dear? I've got some good news and some bad news to tell you," John shouted from the front door as he came in.

Alice answered, "I'm upstairs in the bath. I will be out soon."

Alice came downstairs in a green silk dressing gown. John had a drink in his hand.

"Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news first?" John asked.

"The bad, please," Alice answered.

"Well, my mother has gotten sicker and I need to see her. When I tried to phone you earlier today, your PA said you were out with a client."

Alice's mind went back to that "client" and how he had fucked her brains out. "Oh, I'm sorry, but sometimes my clients can be very demanding of my time."

"That's alright, dear. The good news is I booked us a holiday to the Key Largo for two weeks—just us two and all the room service we can eat."

Alice could not believe her luck. The man who loved her wanted to take her away on holiday, but Ted would soon be back in town waiting for her. She made sure to act normal around John . . . but how could she? Her body wanted Ted again and she found herself wanting him more than she wanted John.

Dinner was quiet, but the chat turned again to the fact of her mother-in-law's illness.

"How long will you be gone?" Alice asked.

"I hope it'll be only a few days, but I just don't know," John said.

"Well, take your time, dear. I will be here when you get back," Alice answered. The chat trailed off into silence—a silence which seemed to become more and more commonplace between Alice and John. Alice told herself that she loved John with all her heart. When Alice checked her e-mails, she found one she knew was from Ted. How did he get my e-mail address too?

She clicked open the message and immediately saw herself in her underwear on the bed in the penthouse of The Grand. The only title of the pictures was "My High School Bitch". Alice moved the mouse over to the delete button, but didn't press it. Instead, she saved them to a file titled "Work".

Alice knew she should have deleted them, but she found herself keeping them because she liked the look of being a total slut for the camera. . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • From Dutiful Wife to Total Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds