• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Boudoir Models Ch. 03

Boudoir Models Ch. 03

12

Chapter Three – The Photo Club

"What are we going to do?" Jennifer exclaimed, as she sat down with a cup of coffee that she had just lost interest in drinking.

"I don't know. I was not expecting Todd to find out what we were doing, and I was not expecting him to blackmail us." added Krista.

"True, he is blackmailing us. We didn't have a chance to talk. And now he has even more material to use against us. I can't believe we let ourselves get into this problem."

"I have no idea how to get us out of this situation. And because of that, we need to play by Todd's rules. I don't know what else we can do."

"As much as I do not like what this means, I agree with you. We don't have many options. And the only option that I can see is to 'play'. We will look for an angle to get out of this, but we have little choice right now. Let's see what he wants next and then make our decision. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

***** ***** ***** *****

Krista was working hard, trying to avoid Todd at work. She wanted to make sure that Todd had little or no time to talk to her. So far it was working. Krista was afraid of him and really did not want to hear what he might want her to do next.

Todd at first was in no rush to talk to her, but as days turned into weeks, he found that he was running out of time. He needed to talk to Krista alone. On this night he stayed later, waiting for all the other employees to leave. He made sure they were the only two remaining when he cornered her in the back of the store.

"I have a package of prints for you and your neighbor." Todd finally told her.

"I'm not sure I want to see those pictures."

"Don't worry. The pictures you are concerned about have been removed. Those shots will be for my enjoyment. The pictures you have here are the ones the two of you took before I showed up. I am sure you will know what to do with them."

Krista took the package from Todd, reluctantly. "Okay... Jennifer and I will take a look at them and decide what we want to do next."

"Next you are booked to be nude models for a local photography class that I run."

"What photography class?"

"It is a local amateur photography class that uses local models to pose."

"What? You expect me to pose in front of strangers?"

"Not only you, but your neighbor too."

"You've got to be kidding."

"No, it is next Tuesday night at my home. I expect the two of you to be there eight o'clock sharp. Just you, your neighbor, and nothing else."

Krista talked to Jennifer later that night, sharing with her what Todd asked them to do. Neither one liked the idea, but both agreed that they would have to go through with it to keep this away from the police and their husbands.

***** ***** ***** *****

Jennifer and Krista arrived exactly on time to Todd's house. They were greeted by Todd's wife Emily.

Emily was a full-figured gal around fifty. Her hair was dyed blond to cover the grey, yet she still sported the figure of a thirty year old. From the looks of her, it was clear she could still command the attention of a room full of men. She smiled as she laid eyes on the two women. "Krista and Jennifer I assume. Please follow me to your room."

Neither of the women really understood what she meant by your room but they followed her anyway.

Emily ushered them into a small room in the basement and told them, "You can change here. What you need to wear is on the chairs. Each of you will be posing separately. Wait until I call you. Don't ask questions. Just do what you are told and the time will pass quickly." She closed the door and left.

Jennifer walked over to the first chair. "This is nothing more than a pair of heels and a very transparent pair of lacy panties. Do they expect me to wear just this?"

"I guess so. Todd made it very clear to me that he expects us to do what we are told and that is all."

"Damn it! I'm not sure I want to go through with this." Jennifer added defiantly.

"Well you do have a choice. You can do what he wants or talk to the police and embarrass our family. It's your choice, and I have made mine." Krista started to take off her street clothes.

"Damn, damn, damn!" exclaimed Jennifer.

"I agree, but do you have an alternative you would like to share?"

"No, I don't!"

Both women stripped off their clothes, put on the panties, heels, combed out their hair, and sat down to wait for Emily's return. They did not have to wait long.

Emily opened the door and called for Krista. "He wants you first, follow me."

Krista had a small problem trying to walk in the four-inch heels, but she got up and followed Emily out. But she was not prepared for what happened next. Krista stepped out into a large basement room, well lit, with ten to fifteen men standing around sporting cameras.

She was asked to walk over to a makeshift stage surrounded by four high-powered lights focused upon the stage where she was instructed on how they wanted her to pose. She did as she was instructed and could hear a number of clicks as the cameras started to record her movement. She was asked to walk over to the wall and present her ass to the cameras, and she again did as she was told. She listened as the hum from the automatic cameras recorded each new position.

Krista realized that the pictures being taken in that room could show up on the internet or be sent through the mail to her husband. This could be more material used to blackmail her. She almost ran from the stage with that thought, but caught herself. She knew Todd had already threatened them with his pictures, and though these men could do the same; there was still a chance that she could find a way out of this. Running from the stage was not the answer.

The requests from the group for Krista to change her pose continued. She could not see her photographers because the lights blinded her view. Krista was asked to remove her panties, which she did, slowly. They asked her to show more of her pussy. Krista complied by raising her hands behind her head, thrusting out her breasts, and moving one leg away from the other. Krista was starting to enjoy being their model. She let her mind drift away from the room and into a personal fantasy, which only added to her building excitement.

Krista was not sure how long she had been posing when she was joined by another model. At first she thought it was Jennifer, but as the woman stepped closer she realized this person was Emily. Emily was quite naked, and smiled as she wrapped her arms around Krista, pulling her into her own naked breasts. Krista was not sure what to do, but Emily did. The next thing Krista knew, she was being stimulated by Emily and starting to become even more sexually aroused. Like a puppet on strings, Krista was being manipulated by Emily's fingers and mouth.

Krista lost any sense of reality as Emily touched the most sensitive parts of her body: her nipples, the back of the neck, hair, her ass, and finally her clitoris. Krista was being pressed into having an orgasm. She really didn't care who was watching or taking pictures now. All she wanted was to reach that pinnacle. And it came. She felt her body shutter out of control. Emily held her standing, shaking, in full view of a room full of men. She took her orgasm and enjoyed it; relished in how she felt as it swept over her body. A rapid number of flashes followed her through her orgasm, as she tried to relax and enjoy the sensation. Emily held her firmly standing in place showing her body to the photographers, who were clearly enjoying the show and continued to take pictures. Krista did not care; she was enjoying her exhibition. After a few minutes of being held on display, Emily released her and her body, letting it float to the floor.

A muscular man made his way through the crowd, stepped up on the stage, and walked over to Krista. He lifted her naked, spent body, and carried it back to the room where Jennifer sat waiting. Jennifer watched as her neighbor's body was carried into the room and laid out on the couch, looking almost lifeless except for the curious smile that was painted upon her lips. As soon as he released his hold on Krista, he turned and stretched out his arm to beckon Jennifer to follow him. She rose up, walked behind the man, and out the door; leaving Krista to lie, falling asleep, upon the couch.

Jennifer walked out into a well-lit room that she could see was full of men with cameras. She was greeted by a very naked Emily who took her hand and pulled her over to a bed. Emily pushed Jennifer onto the bed, laid her down, and then crawled on top the sheets beside her.

Emily kissed Jennifer gently and then with a bit more force Emily's hands took control of Jennifer. She moved one hand down between Jennifer's legs and the other to her breast. It was clear Emily was working very hard to excite Jennifer.

At first Jennifer hesitated, pushing Emily's wanting fingers away from her body and then using her own hands to cover her exposed body. Emily persisted and at one point smacked Jennifer's hands, telling her to stop resisting. Jennifer lowered her head and closed her eyes. She knew that her natural reaction would be to protect her body if she saw Emily moving towards her. With her eyes shut, she was only able to feel what was happening to her body. She let her mind drift into her own fantasies, knowing quite well that she was on display to a room full of gawking men with cameras. Her thoughts drifted deeper into her head letting her mind enjoy how Emily was manipulating her body. Jennifer could feel her own excitement rising.

Emily continued to stimulate Jennifer, taking control of her body, leaving Jennifer with only her desires. When Emily sensed that Jennifer's body was in full 'want', she let go and rotated her own body such that her lips could reach Jennifer's vagina. Jennifer was in no mode to resist, as she felt a tongue flick against her pussy, she spread her legs allowing more contact. Emily was pleased with this reaction and forced her head deeper between Jennifer's legs, against her vagina, licking her pussy and tickling her clit. Jennifer spread her legs even wider, allowing Emily to slip Jennifer's clit between her lips, into her mouth. As Emily pushed harder against Jennifer's pussy, Jennifer returned the favor by slipping her own head between Emily's legs. The two women exchanged their special kisses, as the photographers continued to record the action.

Their intensity increased with each lick of the other's clit. Minutes ticked away until it was clear that Emily was losing control and would be climaxing shortly. Emily was barely able to maintain her attention towards her new toy, while her pleasure rippled across her body. With a few sudden jolts, a muffled moan, Emily climaxed, forcing her body to shake violently. Jennifer took pleasure in the power she now had over Emily, but that instant was suddenly lost, as Jennifer's own orgasm was taking control.

The two women lay exhausted, enjoying the orgasms that still controlled the moment. With their eyes closed, they did not care who else was in the room. The cameras continued to work.

Todd looked down upon the two naked women on the bed and smiled. One was his wife, the other an object of his desire. Both were on display to his photography class, and that pleased him. He was starting to visualize the next chapter in his life, and that satisfied him as well. Life was good and getting better.

Krista and Jennifer awoke later, naked, lying on separate couches in the same room. They dressed quickly, wandered out of the room, up the stairs, and out of Todd's house. No one tried to stop them. They found their car, got in and drove home. They were not sure what they would tell their husbands, if they told them anything at all.

Todd and Emily viewed the video of the session that evening, as they lay naked in their master bedroom. They both smiled at the results of their work. It delighted them as much now as when it happened. They both liked the feeling of manipulating two younger, beautiful women.

It was late when the two women arrived at Krista's home and neither had the energy to do anything else. Jennifer let Krista spend the night in her guest room. It would also make it easier to talk the next morning about what had just happened.

***** ***** ***** *****

The next morning, after Jason had left for work and Jennifer had gotten the kids off to school, Krista and she had a chance to talk alone.

"We can't continue doing this. Our husbands are going to find out." Krista stated after which she raised a cup of tea this time to her lips.

"I agree, but I am still not sure how to end this."

"What happened with Emily was unexpected. I had no idea she was into women."

"I know. I was surprised also. Do you have any new ideas?"

"Nothing. We need an angle, but we don't have it yet."

"Krista, can I share a terrible secret with you?"

"Of course."

"At first I didn't like the idea of being manipulated by Todd and Emily. But when Emily started to touch me, I got so excited. Knowing that I had an audience only excited me more. I had a very powerful orgasm, and I kind of liked it. Is that terrible of me?"

Krista looked up into Jennifer's eyes, searching for an answer and found it. She was telling the truth. "I enjoyed the sex and the situation too. But I am not sure I really enjoy the total control Todd is having over us. I'm just not sure."

"Okay. We continue doing what he wants, but we continue looking for someway to shut this all down."

"Down, agreed! We'll continue to look for something to make this end."

***** ***** ***** *****

A week later came the next instructions from Todd. I will be sending you both instructions to a party next week. In the letter you will find what you need to wear and how you will get to the next party location. Follow the instructions to the letter. Or else.

The or else was very clear to both women. It was the next party that alarmed them.

Two days later each wife received a special delivery letter. In the letter, it explained that they would be wearing a short plaid skirt, white cotton panties, and a shear white blouse, no bra, white socks and patent leather black shoes. Their hair would be in two pigtails, each held together using one large pink ribbon. They would be picked up the next Tuesday by limo at six p.m. sharp from the store. They did not need anything else.

Krista and Jennifer exchanged their letters over coffee. It was the same letter. They were looking for something, anything that they could use against Todd. They found nothing. They knew they would have to go through with this.

The following Tuesday, at the store, they waited until their limo arrived and swept them away to the party.

***** ***** ***** *****

The limo took the two women to a location that was miles outside the city; to a mansion that was built at least one hundred years earlier. If the structure was owned by any one person, it was someone with money. Even the manicured lawn presented the aura of being expensively maintained. Each woman looked at the building and knew they were in another league. They just stared in awe.

It was the middle of winter. The wind blew cold, causing both women to dash from the limo to the front door. They were greeted inside by an older man, dressed in formal black. He asked them each their name, and had them escorted to a room, deep within the building. They were told that they would need to be ready in thirty minutes.

"Do you have any idea what is going on here?" asked Jennifer of Krista.

"No. All I know is what was in the instructions.'

They sat in the room waiting a good hour before another man, dressed in a tux, entered their room to address them.

"The master asked me to take the two of you to the formal area and put you on display."

"On display? What does that mean?" Krista asked.

"On display is all I was told. And on display I will place you." answered the man in black.

The two women looked at each other and shrugged their answer. "Okay, we'll follow you."

The man in black turned, walked out the door, and down the hall. The women followed behind. He walked down one long hall, turned left and started down a second hall. He stopped at the third door on the left and entered the room. The women tagged along.

Krista and Jennifer entered the room and noticed that it was once again full of men, each holding a camera..

In the middle of the room was a stage. The stage was about a foot high and looked to be about eighteen feet square. On the stage was a Victorian style chair and matching couch, a foot stool, and the most curious item: a whip.

The man escorted the two women to the stage, helped them step up, and asked each to take a seat. "The show will begin in about five minutes. Make yourself comfortable." And then he left.

Krista walked over to the chair, turned and sat down. As she did, she noticed that the room full of men were starting to surround the stage, and could clearly look up her short skirt and between her legs. This excited her, knowing now what it meant to be 'on display'.

Jennifer strolled over to the couch, sat down, and raised both legs to stretch out. She too understood what 'on display' meant, and she was going to tease them a long as she could.

What was different about this group of men was each wore a tux, hidden by a half face mask, or full face mask. Their cameras were out and were already being put to use. The women scanned the room, finding that they were surrounded by what appeared to be about fifty men with cameras.

Suddenly a bell could be heard in the distance, which caused everyone in the room to turn and face the direction of the ringing. At the same time the people on the 'ringing' side of the room parted, opening the way for one man and one woman to access the stage. The man was dressed in a tux, wearing a black eye mask and the woman in a tight red dress, wearing five inch heels, under a feathered eye mask. Krista and Jennifer recognized both of them immediately: Todd and Emily.

Todd helped Emily onto the stage and turned to the crowd to speak. "Tonight we will reenact the punishment of two very bad college girls. Their head master, Emily, was just told that they had been caught cheating on their exams and needed to be punished. They were brought over to this boy's school to be humiliated in front of a group of young men.

Krista realized that this was taking the photography club to a higher level. They were being forced into play acting while being photographed. She was looking out over the sea of masked faces, when she watched Todd walk over to her to speak.

Todd towered over her sitting in the chair. "Miss 'K', you have been caught cheating on your exam, are you ready to receive your punishment?"

Krista quickly moving into the role looked up with a frown and spoke. "Yes master 'T', I am ready."

"Then stand up and stand in front of the chair." Todd commanded.

Krista quickly moved from the chair, slightly off to the right and watched as Todd took her place in the chair. She lowered her eyes and stared at the floor.

"Come here young lady."

Krista took one step toward him.

"A little closer please." He reached out, ran his hand up her leg and under her skirt. The movement of the skirt told the audience that he had found her ass and was making good use of his fingers, as he ran his hand over this part of her body. Suddenly he reached back and smacked her ass hard.

Krista was not expecting this and let out a yelp.

"You will be spanked for your transgressions girl, but you also need to remember why you are being spanked. Come here and lie across my legs."

Krista did not need to be told twice; she moved over to the side of the chair, leaned over and lowered herself across Todd's legs. Once she was in position, she stretched her legs out and placed the tips of her shoes on the floor for balance.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Boudoir Models Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds