• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Life for Debbie Ch. 04

A New Life for Debbie Ch. 04

12

Dedicated to Dee

Chap 4 Drum traveling

Abbie was sad to have had to spike Debbie's beverage but he had received strict orders to follow exactly the standard procedure in the future. The central direction thought when they had received his daily report that he might getting too lenient with the girls and finally decide to abort the operation. These girls after their party in the whore house had revealed to be too good earners to take any risks with them. They had therefore advanced the date of their shipment. Frankly with the limited comfort they would have for the next forty eight hours, it was far better they would be passed out. The anesthetic compound was quite fast but Abbie wondered whether Debbie had sipped enough of it before collapsing down to the floor. The four men had known what was about to arrive and they were ready to help the girls to the floor, to prevent them from getting hurt in their fall.

The four men exchanged guilty stares. They were really getting fond of their slaves and maybe the top brass had taken the best decision, after all. They couldn't remain in England with the girls and they couldn't use normal communication ways to ferry them out of the country. The Organization had devised a funny way to smuggle girls without being caught : chemical products are nowadays shipped worldwide in thick plastic containers in various diameters. In the van they had four such drums of about four feet diameter and 6 feet high. They fetched them and disposed them in the now empty family room where the girls had understood in a flash they had a big problem when Abbie and his friends had invaded the house.

The four girls were sat on a chair that would fit perfectly in rails inside the drums. They were fitted with a belt with a strap from front to back holding in place two big but short dildos that would keep their holes stretched. They were not necessary after having been fucked by the mammoth cock of Tyrone and of some of the customers of the whore house the previous day but it was the standard procedure. They kept to it to the letter now. Normally the girls should have fought them and tried to escape, not caring for the consequences for the other ones. The solidarity between Debbie and her daughters was quite commendable as it had allowed him to ensure a smooth transition between their former status of free women to their future condition of cloistered whores. Frankly, Abbie doubted that they would stay a long time cloistered. They had really enjoyed their night as whores and would relish their future lives. They seemed to be free of these age old concepts of shyness, prudishness and shame!

The front dildos were too short to pierce Joan and Samantha's maidenheads but for maximum security, he removed them. There was a screw on the side for that purpose. The center of the dildos was hollowed to allow urine to be evacuated and a powder was dumped inside the drum to absorb it. It wasn't some barbaric torture item : the Organization was civilized!! They were also plastic foam to block their knees and arm restraints to block their arms. It had a double reason : prevent any harm to the girls during shipment but also prevent the girls from banging on the walls of the drum to attract attention at the airport and during transfers. There was also a double lid with twenty inches deep aluminium sludge in case of customs control, officially for reprocessing in a plant in the South of France. It was sticky and slimy, no Custom officer would check further : the perfect cover up.

The drums had many discreet holes that allowed air to pass freely. They would be shipped in pressurized and heated compartments of air cargoes, the luxury of home indeed but it may be scaring for Debbie if she woke up earlier. He kissed her on her lips before helping her down, affixed the water tube that would feed her with a scotch tape on her mouth. He closed the drum. He had done what he could!

They transported the drums to Heathrow airport. The drums would fly along with passengers. Their first destination was Madrid where they would be transferred to another company. Abbie and his friends were to drive their van to Minnesota, find some place quiet and burn it. They would then go to the local police and complain their van had been stolen. There would have witnesses of them being on the far side of ENGLAND without Debbie if her husband became obnoxious.

Every thing worked fine. The local police emitted the hypothesis someone wanted to rob what was inside the van and burned it in a fit of pique when they found it empty. Abbie and his gang flied away to Mexico and hence to the Organization headquarters for reporting.

Meanwhile, the drums had reached Madrid and had been transferred to another company with a change of label and official ownership in the transit zone. They were soon on another plane to Morocco for official registering in the Organization : the girls would be evaluated, health checked, photographed, measured, they would receive all the adequate shots. They would even receive a FID emitter under the skin to allow the Organization to know precisely at any time where they were on Earth, just in case of an escape. The Organization took every conceivable precautions with its money sources!

Debbie woke up when the plane landed in Marrakech airport. For a housewife who had never exited England, she had now flown to Spain, then Morocco and her already designated final destination was much farther, another trip around the world for her! The drums were transferred to a van that drove into the Atlas mountains through bumpy roads. Debbie really appreciated having been secured and pads placed wherever it was useful. The van stopped in front of a very old Ksar, a traditional fortified house, in a deep valley, far from tourists view.

Debbie had been dizzy and found herself in the dark. She panicked somewhat but she had felt the plane rolling on the tarmac and heard the noise from the reactors. She had realized immediately she was in a plane on the road to her destination, wherever it was! Her only regret was that Abbie wasn't there to comfort her. She was alone to face a totally new threatening situation. She now had total faith in Abbie's capacity to face any problem and she held no grudge against him for spiking her Champagne. He was officially her owner and she knew he would never desert her! It spared her to anguish about her situation. After all, she was a mother, a woman from a country renowned for the guts of the men and women who colonized a whole continent. She clenched her wrists : she would manage!

She felt something hanging from her wrist. She used the limited range of her movements to discover what it was : a small flashlight. She switched it on and discovered she was in a blue plastic drum. She saw some words stenciled on the barrel of the lamp. She read : QUIET, LOVE U, AB, SEE U SOON. She felt a big weight had been lifted from her shoulders : Abbie still cared for her. It wasn't probably a standard procedure to leave their captives with a flash light and a message. She would let the small flashlight fall down when the drum would be opened not to embarrass him. She didn't realize it then but her stress faded away almost immediately. She was now anticipating the future with confidence! Nothing could harm her or her daughters if Abbie and his mates were there!

When Debbie heard someone unlocking the lid, she hastily switched off the light and let it fall down to the floor. The sudden flood of light blinded her.

- Hey, boss, the first one is already awake! She mustn't have drunk enough drug!

- She isn't hysteric?

- No she seems quite calm!

- Good! We will start the process with her. It'll give the other ones time to wake up. I'll give them a shot of caffeine. That should be sufficient!

The men untied her wrists, removed the pads at her elbows and knees and helped her out of the drum. When she was able to stand up, she instinctively, caved in her belly and pushed forward her breasts as Abbie had taught her to do. She angled her breasts slightly to give the men a glimpse of the magnificence of her breasts. The boss of the team whistled.

- My god! I have never seen such boobs. She could have been a porn film star and look at her thin waist! With her hour glass figure, she will be a hit wherever she ends up! She would have been the perfect stand in for Pamela Anderson, just for the better, I think!

The men patted her bottom and her breasts just to see whether they were natural or silicone enhanced. Discovering surgery had no part in her figure made them gasp. They would surely ask whether she would be available before her shipment to her final destination. The team boss told her so; she smiled and replied that her schedule wasn't known so far with a saddened smile but she would love to oblige such polite and charming guys. They tied her wrists to her back in a position she was already familiar. They grinned when she turned toward them with her wrists crossed, ready to be tied. Some one took out a collar with a leash already attached to it. His boss pointed out :

- No need for the collar. The slut came already fitted, thanks to our dear friend Abbie!

They decided to affix the leash to her nose ring. Debbie didn't tell them it would be the first time it would be used. Even a slut has her dignity. She would try her best not to let them draw too hard on her ring. She followed hastily the man who led her away. The rest of the team was now taking the sleeping figure of Janet out of her drum. Debbie had noticed that there were four identical drums. So her family hadn't been separated, at least!

Debbie followed the man along quite modern corridors to a door marked in French : Infirmerie. She didn't need a dictionary to know the meaning. There, a man in white blouse and a nurse made quite a number of tests, samplings and shots. The man who exuded authority told her when he had finished.

- I've completed your file. Just know that you've been vaccinated against several illnesses uncommon in England such as yellow fever. You may feel dizzy, or have a little fever. You're in perfect health, not common for a woman your age. You have a skin ten years younger than your real age : congratulations. You are pregnant, It's quite recent but you probably know it. I've given you a new treatment : I've recently discovered it in a hotel in India after a discussion with a local colleague. With a single shot, your ovaries will be stimulated and you'll have twins each time you're knocked up. The effect lasts at least ten years. That implies that you'll provide the Organization at least twenty babies plus the one you've already in your tummy.

- Master, will I be allowed to keep one or two of them?

- The girls are entitled by our internal rules to one tenth of what they produce, that is one tenth of the money and one tenth of the babies you'll provide us!

- Thank you, Master!

- You're welcome! I rarely receive such docile girls! You didn't even protest!

- Perhaps you should ask Abbie to be your sole recruitment agent, Master!

- At least, you seem to know how to answer properly to your superiors! I'll test another part of your abilities. I want you on your four on this low table immediately!

Debbie jumped to obey him, parting her legs as wide as she could, arching her back to offer him the choice of her cunt and her ass. She lifted her head to show off her breasts. The MD chose her ass. She had now sufficient control of her sphincter to open herself in front of him. He loved it and complimented her.

- I see, you'll be a real asset for the Organization! Normally you are returned here every year for routine check out but I may come in person to check YOU out personally and stay there for a few days on vacations. I would ask for your company for my whole stay there!

- I'm to your orders, Master and it would be my pleasure!

- Good to find someone so pliant! Perhaps, you could simultaneously give head to my assistant, Nadia : she has a crush on pretty buxom women like you!

- I never tried to suck a woman, Master, but I'll try to do my best!

- It'll be your only duty for the years ahead, lass.

Nadia disrobed in front of her. She seemed not to care stripping in front of her boss. Debbie knew already that her own presence wasn't of any importance now! The doctor's assistant was tall and lithe with curvy limbs and a very thick pubic fur almost covering her mound. Only the lips of her cunt had been depilated. The overall impression was extremely lewd. She had never seen such a thing and Nadia seemed to enjoy her surprise.

- Yes, Debbie. Most of the whores in the Organization are totally depilated but the female staff wants to point out the difference. Even in some orgy, you'll know who you are facing!

Nadia pushed her bush against Debbie's face. She may lack experience but she compensated with obvious enthusiasm! She darted her tongue and started to caress Nadia's cunt lips from the base to the clit hood. It was bizarre not to find some ring under her tongue there now. Nadia was humming as Debbie tried her best to satisfy her while the Doctor was exploring her back passage then switching to her cunt, then back. Nadia had to stop her as she was trying to bring her to a third orgasm. The MD had filled her cunt then her bowels with a big load of jizz.

The doctor left a recommendation note in Debbie's personal file. It was the second as Abbie's one had already been filed. Both advised the direct appointment of Debbie to some heavy duty upper class brothel where her beauty and her exceptional professional abilities would be really useful and challenged. Such a recommendation was rather unusual for a newbie but a double recommendation was usually followed by the top brass. . . Debbie was thereafter considered as a real probable asset for the Organization, a big earner.

A guard came to lead her to a bed room to take a shower and rest until she was summoned. Someone would come and lead her to the photographer. The doc told him, she didn't need to have her wrists tied. The man attached her leash to her cunt ring, this time. She pushed her crotch forward and her chest backward as far as she could to help him. The MD nodded approvingly!

- Never seen such a willing captive in my life!

The man led Debbie to a cell with a thick window pane through which she couldn't see anything outdoors. He led her to the adjoining bathroom and surveyed her ablutions, ensuring she douched her cunt and ass and relieved her guts before leaving her. The bed was a padded bench with no comforter. There was a camera above it to watch what she was doing. Debbie was pretty sure someone was watching her. She opened widely her thighs and used both her hands to part her labia. She was totally placed to the discretion of her captors : she had better place herself high in their esteem.

One hour later, Debbie was dozing when the noise of the lock awakened her suddenly. A man, someone she had never met entered. He told her not to move. He attached a leash to her nose ring and ordered her to follow him. The photographer didn't salute her in any way. He left her standing in the middle of his office. He made pictures of her with her arms along her sides from front, back and sideways, then close up of her face, breasts, ass and cunt.

When he had finished, the photographer called for the guard who had remained at attention near the door, surveying every moves from Debbie. The photographer told him to take off his clothes. He then ordered him to penetrate the young woman. He made another series of closeups of Debbie's assets with a big cock deeply embedded in her cunt, ass, mouth and with her tits pressed around him. She then had to press lovingly against the guard, caress his balls, hold his cock between her fingers or her toes, caressing him with her long hair and rolling it into her hair. The last pictures showed her with her face covered with jizz, a sperm filament linking her open cunt to the tip of a cock, a cock pulling out of her ass hole and her luscious tits covered with a white jelly. The photographer had been forced to enlist other guards for these photographs. Debbie was ordered to smile broadly and invitingly each time.

- I have been ordered to prepare a press book displaying you in all possible activities. It'll be sent to all our customers worldwide in our Organization as an advertisement. It's the first time one of our girls receives such a treatment. I think that they are placing big hopes on you!

Half an hour later, Debbie faced a bald man who was watching her from behind a large desk with three phone sets and piles of papers. There were photographs of girls on the walls. Debbie had the surprise of discovering pictures of herself scrolling on a computer screen. The man turned toward her.

- All your pictures are very hot, Debbie! I would say that any normal man viewing them would jump on the phone to arrange a date with you. You'll be a hit in the brothel to which you've been posted.

- Master, may I ask my daughters to be appointed to the same establishment as me?

- An unusual demand! Usually a mother wishes her daughters don't witness her degradation as they call it.

- Abbie has trained us differently. We are proud to be whores owned by him and his gang and working for your organization.

- Uhh! I'm not the general Manager of the Organization, just the manager of this assessment center but I commend your loyalty to your owner. I'll have you led back to the photographer's office. You'll help him prepare your daughters and have them the most attractive possible.

- Thank you, Master!

- Don't thank me, there is a price to pay. When Mike, the photographer, has finished, I want you and your daughters in the recreation room with the MD, his assistant, the boss of the reception team, the photographer and his assistant. I want to see personally how you behave in real circumstances.

- No problem, Master!

- Tomorrow morning, you'll service with your daughters all the men and women of this base, that is around fifty. I wonder who will ask for mercy, you or them.

- You must be joking, Master! Abbie has already made me service one hundred and twenty people or so. Let my daughters sleep quietly tomorrow. I'll deal alone with them all!

- You are a cocky girl!

- You'll see tomorrow!

The photographer was surprised to receive such orders from his boss. Debbie Proposed to accompany the guard sent to fetch her daughters, one by one. He agreed but she had to walk with her wrists tied. The photographer must be a control freak!. Debbie's joy to see her daughter Janet sleeping on her couch was tremendous. She had no possibility to hug her, so her only option was to kiss her straight on the lips. Janet replied in kind, showing her deep affection and love.

They were led side to side to the den. Debbie was allowed to help Janet with her make up, advising her to find the most appealing poses. When the photographer ended with the active sex pictures, Debbie went as far as wanking and sucking the guys about to fuck her daughter. The photographer said he was delighted and wanted to make another set of pictures with Debbie. It was her daughter's turn to rectify her mother's make up and prepare men to fuck her mercilessly.

Janet was led to an adjoining locked room while her mother went to fetch her other daughters successively. The moment they were reunited was harrowing. As for Janet, Debbie's only liberty was to kiss them on the lips and press her tits against theirs. She would have loved hugging them but their bonds forbade it purposefully.

The four girls were led together to the recreation room. There were manacled to rings in the wall. The rings were placed pretty high and Debbie and her daughters were left on their tiptoes in a very awkward position. After an hour, Samantha faltered and hang exhausted from her manacled wrists. A quarter of an hour later, it was the turn of Janet, then of Joan. Only Debbie remained on her tiptoes, just helped by the strength of her will.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Life for Debbie Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds