• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Slave Woman Ch. 09

Black Slave Woman Ch. 09

Contrarily to what most people in America believe, many Black women are actually quite submissive. Not all of them are the loud-mouthed, opinionated and sometimes downright belligerent gals portrayed in today's movies, television shows and commercials. My lover Beatrice Edmund is living proof of that. She's a six-foot-two, heavyset, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Black woman from the great state of Virginia. She attends Virginia Tech, where she's a student-athlete. On the soccer field, she's aggressive and all that. In the bedroom, she's somewhere else entirely. A natural submissive who loves to get dominated by macho White men. We've been having all kinds of wicked fun together. She came to visit me in Massachusetts during Spring Break.

Sometimes, I wonder why that is. Why do so many Black men and Black women have Slave/Master fantasies? There are quite a lot of Black people in the BDSM scene in Boston. I'm not saying this to be racist. I'm saying it because I am genuinely puzzled. Someone should do some psychological research into that someday. My good friend Elisabeth Winters is a six-foot-one, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman who lives in Brighton, Massachusetts. Like me, she's a Corrections Officer. She's engaged to a tall, burly Black male state police Officer named Jamal Woodward. The stuff she tells me he's into makes even me blush. And I'm not someone who is easily shocked. She showed me a video they made together.

The video was forty six minutes long and was filmed in the basement of Elisabeth's house. To this day I won't forget it. In the video, Officer Jamal Woodward was naked, wearing a slave's collar and handcuffs. He knelt before Elisabeth, calling her mistress and kissing her feet. Elisabeth brandished a whip and whipped him with it. The harder she whipped him, the more he screamed. And the more turned on she became. I couldn't believe my eyes. Jamal Woodward was a big and tough Black man. And he had a deep voice and quite the presence. He's six-foot-six for crying out loud. He's the last man I'd expect to be into this kind of stuff.

After whipping her slave, Mistress Elisabeth donned a strap-on dildo and sodomized him with it. My eyes went wide as Elisabeth spread Jamal's butt cheeks and eased the dildo into his ass. The big Black man screamed as his White girlfriend slammed the dildo into his ass while calling him some racial epithets that I definitely won't mention here. Wow. I was amazed, stunned, disgusted and turned on at the same time. I knew there were men out there who were into this sort of thing but I never thought the fiancé of a buddy of mine might be one of them. Wow. The video was an eye-opener, folks. Shows you just never know what someone might be into. It emboldened me in my search for a Black female submissive to play with. And I'm happy to say that I found one.

Presently, Beatrice is on all fours, face down and ass up as I push my long and thick White cock into her asshole. I just love fucking Black women in the ass. Especially big Black women like Beatrice. They look intimidating until you take control of them. I put the big Black woman on her knees and make her bow to the awesome power of White cock. It's wonderfully empowering.

My name is Stanley Wick. And like my name suggests, I am a wicked man indeed. I live in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts and I'm a Corrections Officer working at the nearby women's prison. I'm Jewish, standing five-foot-ten and weighing one hundred and forty pounds. I've got light brown hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. I'm twenty four years old. I live in a nice apartment on Brockton's West Side. And I'm bisexual. I'm not exactly what most people consider to be intimidating. But I've got a twelve-inch, uncircumcised White cock that makes men and women of all color squeal when I fuck them with it.

How come I'm a Jew and still uncircumcised? Well, not all Jewish families believe in altering their sons bodies to fit with some obscure tradition. My mother Alicia O'Shea was Irish and an atheist. And she wasn't about to let my meek Jewish father James Wick alter me in the name of his faith. I'm glad my mother stuck up for me. Being an uncircumcised Jewish male who's also bisexual is great. I love my member the way it is, thank you very much. You won't believe the kind of people I hook up with. Seriously. Just because I'm a skinny White guy with average looks doesn't mean I can't get the sexy ladies...or the sexy men.

I grip Beatrice's wide hips and thrust my cock deeper into her asshole. While fucking her in the ass, I call her all kinds of names. I call her my Black slave, my ghetto whore and my cock-sucking Black bitch. All this she endures without saying a peep because she's bound and gagged. I love fucking her like this. You've got to fuck a woman in the ass while she's bound and gagged ( willingly of course) at least once in your life. Seriously. It's not the kind of experience you will forget. I highly recommend it to all my male friends. Those who've been fortunate enough to try it thanked me from the bottom of their balls. What can I say? I'm a cool guy.

While fucking Beatrice in her fat Black ass, I grab a handful of her long Black hair and yank her head back. She whimpers through the gag. You've got no idea how much I love that sound. It's music to my ears. I take out my belt and start whipping Beatrice's big Black butt while fucking her. Her big Black butt turns a bluish hue while I fuck and whip it at the same time. Beatrice bucks wildly under me as her big Black ass endures some sweet punishment. I love to do this to her. Make me feel all powerful while I completely dominate her. Every time I see a sassy Black woman on the subway, at work or anywhere else, I want to grab her, bend her over and fuck her in the ass. Fuck the sass out of her ass. Most of the time that's just not feasible. That's why I looked long and hard for a submissive Black female like Beatrice. A Black woman who got off on being dominated by a White male.

I fuck Beatrice in that fat Black ass of hers until I cum, flooding the big Black woman's tight asshole with loads upon loads of my hot cum. I take off Beatrice's gag and listens to the sweet sound of her screams as my cum fills her ass. Yeah, now that's what I call music. I could make a soundtrack with her screams and sell it on the online market. I bet you some people would buy it. What do you think? After fucking Beatrice, I pull my cock out of the big Black woman's asshole. And I gasp in surprise when I notice that Beatrice's formerly tight asshole is now a gaping hole. I admire my handiwork and to be quite honest, I absolutely love it.

Afterwards, I remove Beatrice's bindings. The two of us sit naked in my small living room. The life of a Corrections Officer isn't glamorous, I'm afraid. We hold hands, and talk about what we just did. Beatrice thanks me for a wonderful session. She feels liberated after all the roughhousing I put her through. It's the only way she achieves release. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't. I didn't do anything to her that she wasn't comfortable with. In these matters, you should know that the submissive is always the one in control. The dominant is but the purveyor of pleasure and pain to them. Such is the way things are done in the circles that we travel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Slave Woman Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds